IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 261 of 608.
#13001 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Missing my Met. If anybody wants to swing by my place in Jersey City to trade their Met Premium or LE for my loaded Walking Dead Premium I'm down whenever. Cash +/- or straight trade depending on what ya got. Already had a pro so premium only please, cheers!

Off topic but the Troc is closing. Sad news. It hasn't been what it once was for some time, but I'm going to have to pour one out...

#13002 5 years ago

I’m getting close to purchasing a new pin so I’m bumping this ad.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The Walking Dead Pro up for sale. Very good condition, plays perfectly. Shaker motor and speaker acrylics installed. Just looking to change the lineup a bit. Would consider a trad...”
2019-07-15
Syracuse, NY
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 993 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13003 5 years ago

Looking for an empty system 80b cab and head. Has to be one of the games below.

Raven
Rock
Hollywood Heat
Genesis
Gold Wings
Monte Carlo
Spring Break
Arena
Victory

#13004 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Tee'd Off Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Here is a Tee'd Off machine that is in overall good condition. Playfield has factory mylar but has wear in the typical non-mylared areas for this title. Cabinet is very nice and b...”
2019-03-16
Walden, NY
1,875 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 461 times
Contributed to Pinside
Posted my Tee'd Off in the marketplace.

#13005 5 years ago

Have a few Aliens, but not sure I'll sell them.

#13006 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Have a few Aliens, but not sure I'll sell them.

Just have to give the above post a

#13007 5 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

Last call for gotg pro and Deadpool before I go nib. Anyone thinking of selling?

I have a GOTG pro. Location is Amesbury, MA. Purchased new and is on location in a small tavern. Game is perfect all around with low plays and could easily pass for home use. $4800.

#13008 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

I have a GOTG pro. Location is Amesbury, MA. Purchased new and is on location in a small tavern. Game is perfect all around with low plays and could easily pass for home use. $4800.

Trina's? If so it plays and looks great.

#13009 5 years ago

Still have Gold Wings for trade. It is also available for sale. $1,100.

#13010 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Haha I traded my loaded MET Premium for that very same TWD.
We're through the looking glass here, people.

LOL, we all seem to be doing that!!!

What are the odds in 20 years or so we all end up with the same games we started with.

I will give a bump for biscuits TWD. Maybe the best game I own that isn't JJP Pirates

#13011 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Here are some pics, as you can see the saucer holes and shooter lane are perfect, 370 plays, perfect playfield, cabinet, could eat off the monitor. Looking for trades, will conside...”
2019-03-16
Oakdale, NY
Trade
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 666 times

Listed in market place

#13012 5 years ago

Anyone have a single player head for a 70s willams
Like for Big Ben and in that era

Lmk

Going to Allentown as well

Thanks

#13013 5 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Anyone have a single player head for a 70s willams
Like for Big Ben and in that era
Lmk
Going to Allentown as well
Thanks

https://www.pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-heads-needed-heads-available

#13014 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Any game from Mike looks and plays great

#13015 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “VERY nice Red and Teds Roadshow. Minor wear around scoop and a very small mark where ball ejects from scoop. No credit dots. VERY clean. No cracked plastics. Both animatronic he...”
2019-03-12
Providence, RI
Trade
Archived after: 59 days
Viewed: 840 times
If anyone wants to come try this RTRS out it’s at PIZZAJ in Providence RI 967 Westminster ST...along with SS AFM CFTBL TAF SPP LOTR BSD STNG FH TFTC BH WWFRR. All set to .50¢ plays. We’re open from noon to midnight Fri Sat and noon to 11pm the rest of the week.

#13016 5 years ago

getting ready to put a 1979 porsche 928 - one owner in very nice shape on the internet to sell - comes with a spare motor and tranny, and lots of other spare parts. i would trade for pins - it's a 5 speed with no sunroof. it's brown - i have no idea why no sunroof makes it more valuable as i know nothing about these cars (but on the porsche sites that is what they say) - i didn't even know they were 8 cylinders. i went to grab the extra motor with my scion xb figuring i could pick it up and put it in there like a vw bug motor.

anyway if anybody has an interest i can text pictures. nice car and it was brought here directly from germany back in the day from the owner - he passed away and i am selling it for the family. well i already gave them the money. it comes with boxes of extra parts as he was one of those people - even has 2 extra doors.

#13017 5 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Machine - For Trade

i have been there about 10 times for lunch and it's a great place - of course i am a bad person as i have never played any of the pins - but always a nice lineup. thanks ed

FS/FT Williams Road Show Superpin Widebody

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “VERY nice Red and Teds Roadshow. Minor wear around scoop and a very small mark where ball ejects from scoop.

No credit dots.
VERY clean.
No cracked plastics.
Both animatronic he...”

4 days ago

Providence, RI

Trade

mpdpvdpin

If anyone wants to come try this RTRS out it’s at PIZZAJ in Providence RI 967 Westminster ST...along with SS AFM CFTBL TAF SPP LOTR BSD STNG FH TFTC BH WWFRR. All set to .50¢ plays. We’re open from noon to midnight Fri Sat and noon to 11pm the rest of the week.

#13018 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

If so, sad to see it go. Hope a worthy replacement takes its spot!

#13019 5 years ago

Thanks Ed! Play some games next time!! Hahaha how could you resist?!

#13020 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition - like NIB with lots of mods Pinblades graphics Welcome to Woodbury Sign Train Tracks Tower mod $100 Fidelity Flipper Back Box Lighting Playfield protect instal...”
2019-02-23
, NH
Archived after: 57 days
Viewed: 541 times

#13021 5 years ago

I’m dying to get a pin again, and not looking to drop any dough out of pocket.

Any interest in a TMNT four player cab? Strictly FT only. Not looking to sell outright.

Game has a six-pcb switcher, external volume knob, third button (tastefully) added for other four player games, and a sharp/bright monitor. Has some bumps and bruises, but is a great player. I can provide plenty of pics.

Open to tons of games, mainly System 11s and such. Let me know what you’ve got in mind and we can go from there.

#13022 5 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

If so, sad to see it go. Hope a worthy replacement takes its spot!

Yes Trina's. Have no fear, A worthy successor will follow. Just trying to keep things fresh.

#13023 5 years ago

Price drop.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The Walking Dead Pro up for sale. Very good condition, plays perfectly. Shaker motor and speaker acrylics installed. Just looking to change the lineup a bit. Would consider a trad...”
2019-07-15
Syracuse, NY
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 993 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13024 5 years ago

Anyone in the CT area headed down towards VA that wants to make a few $$ transporting a game?

Need a game moved from CT to VA (just to be clear) or at least closer to VA for me to pick up if anyone is heading down south.

#13025 5 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I’m dying to get a pin again, and not looking to drop any dough out of pocket.
Any interest in a TMNT four player cab? Strictly FT only. Not looking to sell outright.
Game has a six-pcb switcher, external volume knob, third button (tastefully) added for other four player games, and a sharp/bright monitor. Has some bumps and bruises, but is a great player. I can provide plenty of pics.
Open to tons of games, mainly System 11s and such. Let me know what you’ve got in mind and we can go from there.

I want a tmnt but don't have anything close in value to trade

#13026 5 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I want a tmnt but don't have anything close in value to trade

I’d prefer to not add cash, but I could be persuaded depending on what’s available for trade.

#13027 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Royal Flush Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice royal flush. Cab has usual wear and bumps and bruises. Bottom back of cab is crumbling a tad. New rubber, fresh wax, new ball, new flipper bats, all new star posts. New target...”
2019-04-18
Burlington, VT
700 (Firm)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1294 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Old Chicago Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Bally old Chicago. Cab is solid with a few digs and scratches. Someone painted it black/red. Comet natural white in all GI, comet warm white in back box, comet non ghosting i...”
2019-05-30
Burlington, VT
650 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 2249 times
Last chance before I list these on FB and CL. Please don't make me have to do it
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Out of Sight Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Ok......so I don't really know how to price this but.......Cab is solid but has some digs, scrapes, and we'll...... character! (Outlined in photos) back glass is TOAST. (Sealed) I ...”
2019-03-08
Burlington, VT
700 (Firm)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 522 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13028 5 years ago

Stern DMD with red shield pulled from my Walking Dead. Works great...just upgraded to ColorDMD. $100

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Stern DMD with red shield pulled from my Walking Dead. Works great...just upgraded to ColorDMD.”
2019-03-17
Coatesville, PA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 8 times

Also have stretch gasket for Colordmd on angled dmd games. Brand new. $15 shipped

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “I bought this for one of my games but never got installed. Regularly 25 shipped. Will do 15 shipped.”
2019-03-17
Coatesville, PA
15 (Firm)
Archived after: 73 days
Viewed: 22 times

#13029 5 years ago

Bally PowerPlay.

Found a Bally PowerPlay at a whole house moving sale in Southbury, CT. It's dirty as hell with a decent amount of wear. Snapped rubbers. Game doesn't boot. Bottom of the game is dropping and has a hole cut out of it. Yet doesn't appear to have been water. Owner said they had Evel Knievel in another location in Richfield, CT. Let me know if you want a contact number. EMs are not my thing but hopefully they can end up what's a collector who appreciates them.

#13030 5 years ago

Just picked up a project woodrail and I'm hooked.

Tell me about your crappy games for sale - games on the cusp of being a parts game, but could be fixable.

DM ME!

#13031 5 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Bally PowerPlay.
Found a Bally PowerPlay at a whole house moving sale in Southbury, CT. It's dirty as hell with a decent amount of wear. Snapped rubbers. Game doesn't boot. Bottom of the game is dropping and has a hole cut out of it. Yet doesn't appear to have been water. Owner said they had Evel Knievel in another location in Richfield, CT. Let me know if you want a contact number. EMs are not my thing but hopefully they can end up what's a collector who appreciates them.

Neither of those games are ems.

#13032 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Neither of those games are ems.

Either way I'm not interested in them even if they're early solid state.

#13033 5 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

getting ready to put a 1979 porsche 928 - one owner in very nice shape on the internet to sell - comes with a spare motor and tranny, and lots of other spare parts. i would trade for pins - it's a 5 speed with no sunroof. it's brown - i have no idea why no sunroof makes it more valuable as i know nothing about these cars (but on the porsche sites that is what they say) - i didn't even know they were 8 cylinders. i went to grab the extra motor with my scion xb figuring i could pick it up and put it in there like a vw bug motor.
anyway if anybody has an interest i can text pictures. nice car and it was brought here directly from germany back in the day from the owner - he passed away and i am selling it for the family. well i already gave them the money. it comes with boxes of extra parts as he was one of those people - even has 2 extra doors.

I started out with almost this exact car. Been hooked on Porsche's ever since.

#13034 5 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Either way I'm not interested in them even if they're early solid state.

Pmed

#13035 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

I started out with almost this exact car. Been hooked on Porsche's ever since.

i have a large antique car collection and i don't want to get hooked on anything else - i have been selling off my cars like crazy - 8 more to go this year - yesterday i sold my 63 comet conv with 28k miles and a v8 - all original - somebody from new york was suppose to come down for it today, i took it out yesterday and a neighbor saw it and bought it. so 8 more to go as i am getting down to 10. i drove the porsche home and it was fun - but luckily it was right before winter so i haven't driven it since - i hear they are a blast, and i never even knew they had 8 cylinders. thanks ed

#13036 5 years ago

Looking to do some home improvement projects. Listing my AS, NBAFB, and T2.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Well maintained NBA Fastbreak that had a good long run in my collection. For the collector that wants their playfield and plastics clean and in very good shape but doesn’t mind ...”
2019-03-17
Cumberland, RI
2,650 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 302 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Aerosmith Pro. Cliffy protectors for ball drops and ball eject. No wear or blemishes worth noting. Has Dirty Donny blades installed. Contact me with questions. Trades consid...”
2019-04-23
Cumberland, RI
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 1000 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players T2 that has just been shopped with new flippers, pops, rubbers, and 100% LED (actually I might have kept bulbs in the pops). I really went slow and took great care to make ...”
2019-03-17
Cumberland, RI
2,400 (Firm)
Viewed: 202 times
Contributed to Pinside

———
Edited to add T2 as well.

#13037 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Listing my AS and my NBAFB.

Huh. That’s odd. Your NBA playfield is stamped 9/1995, but production didn’t start on that game until Feb/March 1997?
Someone must’ve had fun with the stamp

#13038 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Huh. That’s odd. Your NBA playfield is stamped 9/1995, but production didn’t start on that game until Feb/March 1997?
Someone must’ve had fun with the stamp

Whoa, weird. I never would have caught that. Haha.

#13039 5 years ago

I’m looking to spread the disease to a friend of mine. He is looking for his first pin and would like either an Aerosmith or GNR. Let me know what you have and I let him know. Thanks.

I see there is an Aerosmith in Mass., but 9 hours round trip is a bit far.

#13040 5 years ago

Found a gotg. Still looking for a Deadpool pro or premium. I’d also like to throw a specific trade out there: nice bsd with color dmd plus cash for a huo Houdini.

#13041 5 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

I’m looking to spread the disease to a friend of mine. He is looking for his first pin and would like either an Aerosmith or GNR. Let me know what you have and I let him know. Thanks.

Most pickups for me, 9 hours round trip is a starting point.

#13042 5 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

Most pickups for me, 9 hours round trip is a starting point.

I could see that from Vermont. I have done it and I’m sure I’ll do it again. Just looking to see if there are any closer.

#13043 5 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

Too bad, I played that Aerosmith and it's legit awesome.

#13044 5 years ago

Another game up for grabs. Freshly shopped LW3 with some upgrades.

Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Just finished shopping this Lethal Weapon 3. Truly underrated game if you ask me. I’m pretty proud of my work on this one. Had some fun by filling it with LED. I did a few mods ...”
2019-03-17
Cumberland, RI
2,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 252 times

#13045 5 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

i have a large antique car collection and i don't want to get hooked on anything else - i have been selling off my cars like crazy - 8 more to go this year - yesterday i sold my 63 comet conv with 28k miles and a v8 - all original - somebody from new york was suppose to come down for it today, i took it out yesterday and a neighbor saw it and bought it. so 8 more to go as i am getting down to 10. i drove the porsche home and it was fun - but luckily it was right before winter so i haven't driven it since - i hear they are a blast, and i never even knew they had 8 cylinders. thanks ed

I've been to your house. Haha. You forgot

#13046 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Here is a routed AFM. Here is the good: - Boards are good, no damage - Display is great. - Cabinet is solid - Leg protectors (lol) - Game plays nice and fast actually. (minus slin...”
2019-03-18
Phoenixville, PA
Viewed: 662 times
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Jurassic Park. Playfield Is in great shape with no wear (at least I can’t find any). Game plays great and fast. Flippers are nice and strong. Boards are all good, no h...”
2019-03-10
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1522 times

#13047 5 years ago

That AFM ought to sell in about 2 seconds at that price haha

#13048 5 years ago

PM sent

#13049 5 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

That AFM ought to sell in about 2 seconds at that price haha

Fairly priced for condition IMO. I am competing against a NIB for 6k. Its priced for someone who wants to restore or for someone who wants a good player.

#13050 5 years ago

The remakes are knockoffs though (It’s true ‍♂️) I know people love em but the the only true AFM is a BALLY AFM. If I didn’t already have one I’d be in the van RIGHT NOW to pick that up, sight unseen. Don’t get me wrong I thinks it’s a GREAT price and someone will be very happy to get that.

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 261 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/261?hl=mpdpvdpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.