IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 260 of 608.
#12951 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

AC/DC back up for sale. Had someone say they wanted it then they went radio silent. Should have kept expectations low, 2 year unverified member with no posts..

Machine - For Sale

AC/DC (Premium/LE)

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Home use only AC DC Premium Vault Edition. Made in September of 2017.

Game is stunning! Looks like it just came out of the box! No scratches or anything negative at all.
Lower win...”

4 days ago

Lehigh Valley, PA

Butch2099

Best modern pin ever. He didn't deserve it!

#12952 5 years ago

I now own 2 Gottleib system 80B games...Rock and Gold Wings. I don't have room for both so putting 1 of them up for trade or sale. Both shopped with LEDs. Gold wings has topper and original air siren that works. Rock has Rock Encore sound roms. For trade or for sale. One of them must go.

#12953 5 years ago

My Spiderman is up for sale! Any questions feel free to shoot me a message!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/76420

#12954 5 years ago

On the hunt for a decent Meteor

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Meteor Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for one that plays well”
2019-03-10
Lombard, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 108 times

#12955 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Vector Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Bally Vector. Cab has usual bumps and bruises and a couple of small chips (mainly in back and sides of back box) but shows well and has good color. Game was shopped last year ...”
2019-03-12
Burlington, VT
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 287 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Out of Sight Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Ok......so I don't really know how to price this but.......Cab is solid but has some digs, scrapes, and we'll...... character! (Outlined in photos) back glass is TOAST. (Sealed) I ...”
2019-03-08
Burlington, VT
700 (Firm)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 522 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Old Chicago Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Bally old Chicago. Cab is solid with a few digs and scratches. Someone painted it black/red. Comet natural white in all GI, comet warm white in back box, comet non ghosting i...”
2019-05-30
Burlington, VT
650 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 2249 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Royal Flush Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice royal flush. Cab has usual wear and bumps and bruises. Bottom back of cab is crumbling a tad. New rubber, fresh wax, new ball, new flipper bats, all new star posts. New target...”
2019-04-18
Burlington, VT
700 (Firm)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1294 times
Contributed to Pinside

All machines are nice players. All machines are OBO.

#12956 5 years ago

That Vector looks AMAZING. If I wasnt so far away and cash poor from buying a Getaway......

#12957 5 years ago

Vector is pending.

#12958 5 years ago

NGG $3800, just listed in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
No Good Gofers Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Plays 100%, no credit dots. Hotdog shaped inserts have some wear. Bud and Buzz look great. The slam ramp wear has been repaired, but the touchup isnt perfect. Cab art is bright, bu...”
2019-03-11
York, ME
3,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 385 times

#12959 5 years ago

For the arcade guys who want a plug in and play Robotron. This is from Guscade ( google it) with a upgraded glass bezel. Asking 1,250

#12960 5 years ago
Quoted from dracula40:

For the arcade guys who want a plug in and play Robotron. This is from Guscade ( google it) with a upgraded glass bezel. Asking 1,250

Just robotron of multicade?

#12961 5 years ago

It can be set to Multi 19-1 but I have it set up for Robotron.

#12962 5 years ago

There is a couple of pics on Hudson Valley Craigslist.

#12963 5 years ago

Have 2 Gottlieb Ice Revue machines. Both are in excellent original condition and one is a rare sample version. Thinking of selling one and keeping the other.

#12964 5 years ago

Guiness, if you are interested I can take a ride up there with you. Its real nice and Darrin is a good friend. We can also go visit Rock Fantasy.

Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Just robotron of multicade?

#12965 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

That Vector looks AMAZING.

Vector is one of the best games out there for that time frame. The backglass is awesome! $3k by xmas

#12966 5 years ago

Gold Wings is officially up for trade.

Machine - For Trade
Gold Wings Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Gottlieb Gold Wings for trade. Game works 100% including the original air siren. Has original working topper. Playfield is decent with only minor wear and tear. Ramp is cracked...”
2019-03-13
New Hartford, CT
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 610 times

Added over 5 years ago:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Gold Wings Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Gottlieb Gold Wings for sale. Game works 100% including the original air siren. Has original working topper. Playfield is decent with only minor wear and tear. Ramp is cracked at t...”
2019-03-17
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 288 times

#12967 5 years ago

Just added to market place. Really nice Roadshow. Trades considered and price is flexible.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “VERY nice Red and Teds Roadshow. Minor wear around scoop and a very small mark where ball ejects from scoop. No credit dots. VERY clean. No cracked plastics. Both animatronic he...”
2019-03-12
Providence, RI
Trade
Archived after: 59 days
Viewed: 840 times

#12968 5 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Gold Wings is officially up for trade.

Damn, first Millionaire, now Gold Wings. You have a stash of good mid 80's games!

#12969 5 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Damn, first Millionaire, now Gold Wings. You have a stash of good mid 80's games!

I'd love to collect and keep them all but I don't have the space or money to do it.

#12970 5 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I'd love to collect and keep them all but I don't have the space or money to do it.

In that case, what do you want for Road Show And/or Funhouse?

#12971 5 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

In that case, what do you want for Road Show And/or Funhouse?

Hey man, I've gotta keep some games on hand or I'd go through pindrawal. I've been kicked out of my own game room to make a hangout room for my kids and have been downsized to the "office" (which never gets used anyway). That's my new pin room. I've only room enough for 3 games right now but hopefully up to 5 once I get rid of the desk.

#12972 5 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Hey man, I've gotta keep some games on hand or I'd go through pindrawal. I've been kicked out of my own game room to make a hangout room for my kids and have been downsized to the "office" (which never gets used anyway). That's my new pin room. I've only room enough for 3 games right now but hopefully up to 5 once I get rid of the desk.

Kids don't like to hangout around pins???

#12973 5 years ago

Sold

#12974 5 years ago
Quoted from LargemouthAss:

Kids don't like to hangout around pins???

Now that they're older they only want to play xbox and look at their iphones. Pins lost appeal with them.

#12975 5 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Now that they're older they only want to play xbox and look at their iphones

Yeah, my kids turned several years back.
They do not even come to see the latest game I am dragging in.

#12976 5 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Now that they're older they only want to play xbox and look at their iphones. Pins lost appeal with them.

Quoted from PinballAir:

Yeah, my kids turned several years back.
They do not even come to see the latest game I am dragging in.

Well this got depressing.

#12977 5 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I'd immediately have room for at least 3 more pins if I was able to get rid of the POS $50 pool table the exwife(we live together, again) picked up at a yard sale a couple of years ago, disappeared. She loooovvvves playing pool, but by my count has used it at most 3 times and I certainly wouldn't thing of using it. Of course I have the 20' x 20' gym I won't reappropriate, because that would mean I be giving in to ever being in shape again.

#12978 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Well this got depressing.

It’s all good. My kids are still interested in what I bring home but walk away once they’ve played a few times. No different than the pool table and air hockey table in the basement. They don’t get used much anymore either. They’re Teenagers!

#12979 5 years ago

Similar situation. 14 almost 15 year old twins. My daughter will play every now and then with me, but not too much. When she does play, she is pretty decent and has great ball control. My son hardly has any interest in it. Damn, and I could show/teach him so much...…….

#12980 5 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Similar situation. 14 almost 15 year old twins. My daughter will play every now and then with me, but not too much. When she does play, she is pretty decent and has great ball control. My son hardly has any interest in it. Damn, and I could show/teach him so much...…….

I would have loved to had pins as a teen. My family did not play any games of any kind.

#12981 5 years ago

Teenagers interested in their father's hobby are the exception not the rule.

#12982 5 years ago

Yep! Same situation here. Son is 14, daughter 11. These days pinball is meh. New games get no attention. I unloaded most of my A+ titles for lesser and I don't miss em. Love older stuff more than the newer. Keeps me just as interested.

#12983 5 years ago

Anyone selling a Munsters up here? Wouldn't mind picking one up this week

#12984 5 years ago

Herb

There is one down in cortland

Not sure if any yet in the Albany / Ballston Spa Region

#12985 5 years ago

Are we selling kids and teenagers now on this thread. Because if it's yes I cant handle any more of them and I'll be leaving

#12986 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Several cash offers and long distance trade options. Still hoping for a deal with a few hundred miles from MD. Tron, Indy Jones, Munsters, GoT pro top the trade list.

Machine - For Trade

For Trade: Alien

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Up for trade is a late build Alien. Game looks beautiful and plays great. Has latest computer and code. Pf looks beautiful and all displays are working perfect.

Added air lock cli...”

Trade

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Last Alien for sale in US. Someone help find pins on my list

#12987 5 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

I would have loved to had pins as a teen. My family did not play any games of any kind.

Can we put the violins away and get back to selling games?

#12988 5 years ago

Considering putting my ghostbuster Le up for a trade. Top of the list are AFMRLE or trade plus cash for super nice- top 5% condition wise demo, other similar titles. Really nice HUO with some simple mods. Will post an add once I get some pictures.

#12989 5 years ago
Quoted from CJD312:

Considering putting my ghostbuster Le up for a trade. Top of the list are AFMRLE or trade plus cash for super nice- top 5% condition wise demo, other similar titles. Really nice HUO with some simple mods. Will post an add once I get some pictures.

But....... The updated code is coming any day

#12990 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

But....... The updated code is coming any day

It's closer than it was 26 months ago...maybe.

#12991 5 years ago

Minty fresh Jackbot. Ground up restoration with new custom black cabinet decals. One of a kind and looks awesome. Game has all matching boards and looked to have very few plays on it when I got it. Playfield is beautiful as well. Can deliver to Pinfest Asking $4200....

#12992 5 years ago

Anyone looking to sell either an AFMr CE or MBr CE?

#12993 5 years ago

Missing my Met. If anybody wants to swing by my place in Jersey City to trade their Met Premium or LE for my loaded Walking Dead Premium I'm down whenever. Cash +/- or straight trade depending on what ya got. Already had a pro so premium only please, cheers!

#12994 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Missing my Met. If anybody wants to swing by my place in Jersey City to trade their Met Premium or LE for my loaded Walking Dead Premium I'm down whenever. Cash +/- or straight trade depending on what ya got. Already had a pro so premium only please, cheers!

Pat, this disease.. It consumes you!!! LOL!

#12995 5 years ago

Looking for a tftc, dw, bsd, jd, br or nbafb in players condition. Banged up cabinet or so so playfield ok with me.

#12996 5 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Pat, this disease.. It consumes you!!! LOL!

Man, tough talk right here coming from one of my recent enablers

This is more of a casual recon mission though. Once my AC/DC leaves and Indy arrives I should be all set for the next, ummmm... week or so.

#12997 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Haha I traded my loaded MET Premium for that very same TWD.

We're through the looking glass here, people.

#12998 5 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Looking for a tftc, dw, bsd, jd, br or nbafb in players condition. Banged up cabinet or so so playfield ok with me.

NBAFB. Cosmetic stuff on cab. Playfield real good shape.

2600 - Wrentham Ma

#12999 5 years ago

Firepower posted, prefer sale but I might consider a trade

Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to sell my beautiful firepower. Game was torn down and fully cleaned. All part ultrasonicly cleaned. Several new targets, coils and switches replaced. Playfield was cleaned...”
2019-03-15
Uxbridge, MA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 934 times

#13000 5 years ago

Last call for gotg pro and Deadpool before I go nib. Anyone thinking of selling?

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 260 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/260?hl=phillips88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.