5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,813 posts
  • 787 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by mtbpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 425 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14813 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 297.
#1251 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Had a party over the weekend with 30 people....16 games running with 10 being Sterns. I had 5 games with issues of the course of the night, guess which ones (hint..not the 10 Sterns)

So you mean the modern built pins broke down less than the old school 90s pins?

Go figure!!

#1252 4 years ago

I have gotten a few PMs about the TZ. I was after a TZ for over 6 months. It was disappointment after disappointment. Then last weekend, two guys who I promised to purchase their TZ if they got one called me. I went to look at them and to not go back on my word I purchased them. Both are fine examples, above average with one side of cabinet being faded on each. They are like mirror images of each other. I'll post detailed pictures in the next day or two.

TZ is a fun/challenging and I love the play style. To hold me over I purchased a RBION which is similar. I'm not a collector. Before I knew anything about pinballs I would go to the silverball museum and I would always gravitate to TZ, TAF, and MM. When I told my buddy who is a collector, he said you have fine and expensive taste.

Long story short, I'm finishing my basement. I have room 3 three pins, and they will be TZ, TAF and MM. The rest I'll sell.

#1253 4 years ago
Quoted from Doostur:

Long story short, I'm finishing my basement. I have room 3 three pins, and they will be TZ, TAF and MM. The rest I'll sell.

I smell an AFM or CV coming my way soon then

#1254 4 years ago
Quoted from Doostur:

I have gotten a few PMs about the TZ. I was after a TZ for over 6 months. It was disappointment after disappointment. Then last weekend, two guys who I promised to purchase their TZ if they got one called me. I went to look at them and to not go back on my word I purchased them. Both are fine examples, above average with one side of cabinet being faded on each. They are like mirror images of each other. I'll post detailed pictures in the next day or two.
TZ is a fun/challenging and I love the play style. To hold me over I purchased a RBION which is similar. I'm not a collector. Before I knew anything about pinballs I would go to the silverball museum and I would always gravitate to TZ, TAF, and MM. When I told my buddy who is a collector, he said you have fine and expensive taste.

where do you live?

#1255 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

GI is a fun game...though I am tempted to dump all my non-Sterns (GI, CV, ToM, SMB... I'd keep JB and AlienP). Had a party over the weekend with 30 people....16 games running with 10 being Sterns. I had 5 games with issues of the course of the night, guess which ones (hint..not the 10 Sterns)

That's generalizing and there is nothing wrong with 'the older pins'. They are simply "older" and have more miles on them and thus, probably require a little more maintenance than the newer Sterns.
Dumping the non-Sterns is fine though, I will be right over to pick up CV & ToM. I might have to stash RCT in my purse as well.

#1256 4 years ago

Not sure why you want an RCT so bad lol. I own one and have a fair amount of play on it. Trust me you have much better games lol. As for his CV and TOM I would be all over that!

#1257 4 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

That's generalizing and there is nothing wrong with 'the older pins'. They are simply "older" and have more miles on them and thus, probably require a little more maintenance than the newer Sterns.

Sure they are older, and can break....however having five down at the same time, is a bit much. At some point you have to ask yourself...do you keep fixing these things or move to newer?.....I am tempted to go newer. I don't mind one here and there, but damn these things are PITA

Dave, you want CV and ToM, going to cost you some Sterns of yours (ST, XM, maybe LOTR)

#1258 4 years ago

you could sell the CV or Tom and buy one too lol.

#1259 4 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

I might have to stash RCT in my purse as well.

The kids will be at your door late at night if you take RCT... staring into the window while you sleep.

#1260 4 years ago
Quoted from mainelycoasters:

you could sell the CV or Tom and buy one too lol.

Buying /selling is a pain in the ass ...... trades are easy.

#1261 4 years ago

I have nothing to trade for them....

#1262 4 years ago

they aren't going anywhere yet...... I fixed them for now, but my thought was if a Stern Star Wars comes into play later this year (who knows?), I have ammo to get one

#1263 4 years ago

Shopped out Junkyard in good shape will ready soon.

#1264 4 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Shopped out junkyard in good shape will ready soon.

Pm me when ready and a price thax

#1266 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

The kids will be at your door late at night if you take RCT... staring into the window while you sleep.

Your kids are good, they can come over and play. Candy & Mt. Dew all around, and then i sent them home.

#1267 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Sure they are older, and can break....however having five down at the same time, is a bit much. At some point you have to ask yourself...do you keep fixing these things or move to newer?.....I am tempted to go newer. I don't mind one here and there, but damn these things are PITA
Dave, you want CV and ToM, going to cost you some Sterns of yours (ST, XM, maybe LOTR)

Didn't you just get rid of your LOTR a year or so ago? How about a Taxi or Xenon? They are "sorta stern" lol

#1268 4 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

Didn't you just get rid of your LOTR a year or so ago? How about a Taxi or Xenon? They are "sorta stern" lol

I did, but would take one back....traded it for a NIB Transformers Decepticon delivered. Though I'd rather have your ST and Xmen

No to Xenon.... I didn't like it when I got one last summer. Taxi no thanks

#1269 4 years ago

Really nice DE Star Wars for sale. New Roms, all LED's, topper. Listed on CL higher but will do $3500 for Pinsiders. I can ship via Pilot Air Terminal to Terminal for $250. Pictures & complete description: allentown.craigslist.org link

#1270 4 years ago

Looking for a system 11 or DMD project. Possibly a little older. In the Boston RI area. I need something to tinker with.

#1271 4 years ago

WTB Really looking for Starship Troopers anyone out there looking to move one?

#1272 4 years ago

There was a ST on CL in NorthEast recently.

#1273 4 years ago

Funrudy is back

#1274 4 years ago
Quoted from starsky178:

Shadow ......Sold to a very nice couple. Still up for sale RFM CV & WHO dunnit.

CV not for sale decided to keep it. RFM , and WD still up for grabs .

#1276 4 years ago
Quoted from funrudy:

There was a ST on CL in NorthEast recently.

FunRudy where's the link I don't seem to be finding it thanks.

#1277 4 years ago

Can't get to link now on phone, check Searchtempest.com

#1279 4 years ago

This guy is looking to trade his STNG for a Transformers LE. nh.craigslist.org link

#1280 4 years ago

DE rocky and bullwinkle for sale details and pictures here:

allentown.craigslist.org link

Star Wars is sold pending payment.

#1281 4 years ago

SWE1 and Xenon for sale, located in north jersey-ish area.

#1282 4 years ago

Barracora FS in the middle of LI NY
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/17289

#1284 4 years ago

HUO IM (first run) with shaker, premium LED's and Flipper fidelity speaker - 5K
HUO-ish BK2K 3,100
HEP AFM - 13K
HEP IJ - 14K
Restored Getaway - 3.5K (has a reset issue needs to be fixed first)

#1285 4 years ago

I'm sorry.....Can you define the term "HUO-ish". I cant wait to hear this one!

#1286 4 years ago

Incredible Hulk project available

#1287 4 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

I'm sorry.....Can you define the term "HUO-ish". I cant wait to hear this one!

Purchased from seller claiming HUO, looks like it, but no proof. Hence the "ish"

#1288 4 years ago

This is a feeler, but anyone looking for an undocumented HUO Shrek for trade let me know. My wife and kids love it, but I do most of the pinball playing so regardless of it being our first machine, I consider it "on the block."

It's in great shape of course. Interested in similar value machines like TFLE, BDK, IM.

Might add cash for Tron or something.

Also interested in Shadow but would need cash my way. Maybe something else. Let me know!

- Rob

#1289 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

This is a feeler, but anyone looking for an undocumented HUO Shrek for trade let me know.

I wish I had something to trade for that..... been wanting a Shrek for a while

#1290 4 years ago

ISO: Reasonably priced and good looking/playing WWFRR.

Closer to CT the better. Also may be in the market for a Stern ST Pro or TWD in the $4000 range.

Thanks
Rob

#1291 4 years ago
Quoted from videorob:

ISO: Reasonably priced and good looking/playing WWFRR.
Closer to CT the better. Also may be in the market for a Stern ST Pro or TWD in the $4000 range.
Thanks
Rob

I may have a STPRO soon.

#1292 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I wish I had something to trade for that..... been wanting a Shrek for a while

You do, but I guess you don't want to trade them!

#1293 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

You do, but I guess you don't want to trade them!

and where were you when my shrek was available?!

#1294 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

In Morristown. He wishes he was closer.

#1295 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

My TronLE, IM, and TFLE are not going anywhere
CV might be a different story eventually

#1296 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Oops! Thought you were talking about Guinnesstime. So much for that joke...

#1297 4 years ago

Posting my buddy's Earthshaker for him. Playfield was torn down with new plastics, new building plastic, decals, ramps, flippers, bumper caps, cliffy hole protectors, targets, posts installed. New balls and legs also. Boards are clean with no hacks. Cabinet is nice with some fade by the coin door. $2300 or best offer. Here is a link for some more pics:

http://s716.photobucket.com/user/ted_1776/slideshow/Earthshaker?sort=3

Thanks,
Ted

#1298 4 years ago

Need to free up some cash to purchase a game a friend has been holding for me so looking to trade my X-men le Magneto (practically new less than 200 plays) and nice Monopoly. Ads in the market place:
xmen le ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/17272
monopoly ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/16786

Hoping to do a 2 for 1 trade + cash or 2 for 2 trade + cash. trade(s) needs to be local as I currently don't have means to transport.

some games I'm interested in:
RBION, Batman Forever, TFTC, Tommy,
POTC, Corvette, LAH, EBD, Shadow

#1299 4 years ago

FS: TWD Pro, fresh out of the box, like new, not a scratch $4500

Corvette- very decent, $2800

Possibly players condition TZ- $4650 (too much new stuff to list)

POTC - nice, $4100

#1300 4 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

Posting my buddy's Earthshaker for him.

Hey!...what's with the TeddyB?
---Teddy B.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 115.00
Cabinet Parts
Merf's Pins
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 1,099.00
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Little Shop Of Games
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 89.00
Cabinet Parts
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 239.00
$ 100.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pin Mods
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 72.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 14813 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 297.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside