IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,331 posts in this topic. You are on page 255 of 607.
#12701 5 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Selling for a friend. For sale Ice Cold Beer in excellent working condition with newly installed belts. Owned for 6 years, no problems. Small issue on the upper right side of cabinet, veneer was glued back in place. Coin mechs will need a rebuild if you want to put on location. Other than that, game is in great, glass is in beautiful condition. $3500 OBO
boston.craigslist.org link

This is so fun and addicting to play. Always the hit when family/friends are over. Good luck!

#12702 5 years ago

All three EMs pending. Deposit on hi deal and duotron. No deposit on target alpha though but loose commitment currently.

#12703 5 years ago

Looking to trade my TWD Pro

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to trade my TWD Pro. Has colorDMD and shaker along with plastic protectors, custom wood burned instruction cards, some color LEDs. It’s a great game. I just want to mix u...”
2019-02-12
Coatesville, PA
Trade
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 515 times

#12704 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Here are some pics, as you can see the saucer holes and shooter lane are perfect, 370 plays, perfect playfield, cabinet, could eat off the monitor. Looking for trades, will conside...”
2019-03-16
Oakdale, NY
Trade
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 666 times
Machine - For Sale
Solar City Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Backglass has a few marks, no playfield wear.. nice original cabinet. This game is 100% working, all drop targets replaced, new flipper bats, all flippers rebuilt with full pinball...”
2019-01-15
Oakdale, NY
650 (Firm)
Archived after: 60 days
Viewed: 275 times

Updated with new prices
Also have a breakshot, and a diamond jack
Will take pics and put an ad in marketplace

#12705 5 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

Ive got a nice Flintstones(Cartoon trans and PF decal) and an Austin Powers if anyone is looking for those. Fully working shopped nice games. Central CT.

interested in trades? Would consider parting with a Players condition Monopoly, working and w/ color dmd, or maybe a TMNT (metal insert to resolve broken plastic on ramp, and playfield protector installed early so the majority of playfield in amazing shape.

#12706 5 years ago

Anyone have a Gottlieb Rock or Rock Encore they want to sell? Project condition is fine.

#12707 5 years ago

There's one in FB marketplace in Bethlehem, PA $1375

#12708 5 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Anyone have a Gottlieb Rock or Rock Encore they want to sell? Project condition is fine.

Did you see this one already: boston.craigslist.org link

#12709 5 years ago

The guy on CL is Andy, he is not on here but a decent guy I emailed him back and forth quite a bit about another game he has.
I have a gottlieb Monte Carlo if anyone is interested I was going to tear it down and clean it and re rubber it but would let it go as is too. Dirty but plays 100% just needs a few bulbs, already have a rubber kit

#12710 5 years ago
Quoted from loneranger:

Did you see this one already: boston.craigslist.org link

Ya, contacted him but we could not meet on price. It was a far drive and not really worth it for me since his game is not even working...but the game in all of it's cheesiness intrigued me.

Quoted from Hdmike444:

The guy on CL is Andy, he is not on here but a decent guy I emailed him back and forth quite a bit about another game he has.
I have a gottlieb Monte Carlo if anyone is interested I was going to tear it down and clean it and re rubber it but would let it go as is too. Dirty but plays 100% just needs a few bulbs, already have a rubber kit

Interestingly I have a Millionaire. Isn't that the Williams version of Monte Carlo?

#12711 5 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Ya, contacted him but we could not meet on price. It was a far drive and not really worth it for me since his game is not even working...but the game in all of it's cheesiness intrigued me.

Interestingly I have a Millionaire. Isn't that the Williams version of Monte Carlo?

Not sure
Monte Carlo is a gambling theme with a roulette wheel in the Playfield, I’ve never played millionaire

#12712 5 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I have one for 1700 that’s done, has a nos playfield in it, it was the one at pintastic two years ago that won a ribbon. Has a rock encore translite and rock encore roms

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Breakshot Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice condition breakshot, great overall condition, everything works 100%. Located on Long Island NY 11769”
2019-02-13
Oakdale, NY
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 344 times
Contributed to Pinside
also listed with pics

#12713 5 years ago

#Star Wars Pro or Prem wanted
Lets talk

#12714 5 years ago

That's a sweet break shot!

#12715 5 years ago

Definitely an underated game....I love mine.

Quoted from V_piscopo:

That's a sweet break shot!

#12716 5 years ago

Anyone have an EATPM they would be willing to part with? Regretting selling mine last year

#12717 5 years ago

Funhouse project pin 2950 firm.

Everything playing and working a year or more ago.

I was going to shop, never really got started but rebuilt Rudy's eyes.

Too many projects.

All new ramps included, various other new parts and plastics.

Added over 5 years ago:

--- SOLD ----

#12718 5 years ago

-- Bally Eight ball --

Shopped and playing nice. Full LED.

$750 firm with altek board.

$550 firm with original board.

--- SOLD --- pending pick up Thursday night.

#12719 5 years ago

Anybody have a spare plastic that goes just to the right of the whirlwind lift ramp? Long skinny one with leaves on it. Mines busted and I don't want to buy a whole set.

#12720 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Anybody have a spare plastic that goes just to the right of the whirlwind lift ramp? Long skinny one with leaves on it. Mines busted and I don't want to buy a whole set.

http://jtamusements.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_27&products_id=1281

#12722 5 years ago

Just posted a Fireball Classic. This is the first time I ever played this game and I have to say it is a fun game for what it is.

#12723 5 years ago

I dropped the price on my Creature to $5000.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Update to the update: I got the mirror motor to work, so both hologram motors are in working condition. Update: I fixed the EOS error. I also fixed the mirror motor. This is t...”
2019-02-09
Bethlehem, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 2382 times

#12724 5 years ago

I am going to be listing 2 very nice pins for sale a meteor and a grand prix. Both are in phenomenal condition. You would be hard pressed to find either in better shape. I need to make some room and trying to thin the herd
They both will be listed on the marketplace tomorrow. If you have interest PM me.

Mike

#12725 5 years ago

Target Alpha deal fell through

550?

Machine - For Sale
Target Alpha Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Game starts and plays fine. Could use some tweaking to play nice and smooth. Playfield has been covered in Mylar in a large area in the middle. Game could use a light shop job and ...”
2019-02-08
Meriden, CT
600 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 566 times

#12726 5 years ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

I dropped the price on my Creature to $5000.

Machine - For Sale
Creature from the Black LagoonPartially shopped/refurbished “This is the first pinball machine I ever bought. I got it from Automated Services about 3 years ago. It has a NOS hologram that is still green. I’ve also replaced the broken p...”
4 days ago Bethlehem, PA 5,000
Mizzou0103

You're killing me with this. I may have to list Demo Man or SST

#12727 5 years ago

Very Nice Demo man in Rockland county .Full shop job leds throughout entire game. New DMD and new translite.

#12728 5 years ago

Trying to help my buddy find a Jokerz as his first pin. If anyone has any leads please let me know.

#12729 5 years ago

HRC for sale or trade in marketplace.

Thinking of listing Scared Stiff - Italian reimport, some cabinet fade, Color DMD installed with normal DMD in box, skull pile, etc. Thinking 7k - have all next week off for pickup, will try to get some pics this weekend, PM if interested.

#12730 5 years ago

I'm thinking about selling my Dialed In Le,for 8,000. Local pickup only.

#12731 5 years ago

Just listed a Munsters Pro.

Machine - For Sale
Munsters (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Open to trades or an outright sale. If a trade is arranged I could deliver while picking up. Willing to go as far as a 3-4 hour drive from Cortland, NY.”
2019-02-15
Cortland, NY
5,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 1487 times

#12732 5 years ago

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone around Massachusetts have a Stern NBA in nice shape they would sell? Thanks

#12733 5 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone around Massachusetts have a Stern NBA in nice shape they would sell? Thanks

If you want a better game for probably less money I’ll sell you my Fastbreak.

#12734 5 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Selling for a friend. For sale Ice Cold Beer in excellent working condition with newly installed belts. Owned for 6 years, no problems. Small issue on the upper right side of cabinet, veneer was glued back in place. Coin mechs will need a rebuild if you want to put on location. Other than that, game is in great, glass is in beautiful condition. $3500 OBO
boston.craigslist.org link

Lots of interest, but not looking to ship or trade. Lowering to $3200 obo.

#12735 5 years ago

Just posted this

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Monte Carlo Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell my Monte Carlo. Game was stripped down and cleaned with new rubbers, all switches, pops and drops work great. Replaced a bunch of bulbs. Game plays great. It was in...”
2019-02-16
Uxbridge, MA
1,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 189 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12736 5 years ago

Looking for a GOT Premium or LE. PM me if you are interested in selling.

#12737 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Update to the update: I got the mirror motor to work, so both hologram motors are in working condition. Update: I fixed the EOS error. I also fixed the mirror motor. This is t...”
2019-02-09
Bethlehem, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 2382 times

If someone is able to pick it up this weekend, I’m willing to take $4900.

#12739 5 years ago

I've posted my Congo before but just got around to photographing it and creating an ad. It's super nice. Cash or trade.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “One of the nicest copies of Congo around. Playfield is NOS installed a year ago and HUO since. All LED lights, matched to factory colors w/LEDOCD so they fade like incandescents. C...”
2019-02-16
Cumberland, RI
5,190 (Firm)
Archived after: 94 days
Viewed: 615 times

#12740 5 years ago

HUO GOTG pro $4800 Charlton MA PM me for details.

#12741 5 years ago

Anyone want to make a trade for my Millionaire? It’s clean with LEDs.

#12742 5 years ago

Gottlieb's for sale: North shore Mass.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Race Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Star Race System 80 Gottlieb Pinball Machine: Very good condition. Works well and plays 100% correct. Very crisp displays. Usual minor wear in a couple common spots (behind saucer...”
2019-02-17
Peabody, MA
1,650 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 734 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
James Bond Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “1980 Gottlieb James Bond 007 System 80 Pinball: Very rare, timed based game. Good: 2 after market boards: Ni Wumph CPU, Xpin power supply. Replaced couple years back with new drop...”
2019-02-17
Peabody, MA
900 (Firm)
Archived after: 83 days
Viewed: 774 times

Machine - For Sale
Team One Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “1977 Gottlieb Team One Wedgehead Electro-Mechanical Pinball: Pin plays, flips, pop bumpers, and side slings all work correct. Drop targets work correctly, including the rollover an...”
2019-02-17
Peabody, MA
550 (Firm)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 270 times

#12743 5 years ago

Still looking for a HUO
GOT Premium/LE or
TWD Premium/LE or
Shadow or
World Cup Soccer

#12744 5 years ago

Darn, this thread makes me want to move to the northeast!

#12746 5 years ago

For trade ad is up

Machine - For Sale
Millionaire Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice millionaire up for sale or trade. Shopped with LEDs. Cabinet, boards, translite are all nice. Looking for pins of the same era or newer. Not interested in EM games. Trade...”
2019-02-18
New Hartford, CT
1,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 414 times

#12747 5 years ago

Need to free up a space or two so listing up some nice examples:

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Twilight Zone $7900 located in South Glens Falls, NY 12803. Beautiful All original survivor. Only mod is it has an Ingo Clock Board installed. This machine was only on one location...”
2019-03-05
South Glens Falls, NY
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1001 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Sopranos HUO located in South Glens Falls, NY 12803 $5000. Easy pickup - no stairs. Works great - has no wear. Never routed. More pictures here: https://photos.google.com/share/...”
2019-02-18
South Glens Falls, NY
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 562 times

#12748 5 years ago

Listed my Addams in the market place yesterday and forgot to post it here.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Has a perfect display in a nice cabinet with just the start of flipper button wear. Playfield is very nice with no magnet burn and just the start of chair hole wear. I have the Cli...”
2019-02-17
Li, NY
6,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1052 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12749 5 years ago

Price drop on Kings of steel.

#12750 5 years ago

In search of a NGG or FT. Pm if anyone has either or both available. Thanks!

There are 30,331 posts in this topic. You are on page 255 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/255 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.