IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 254 of 604.
#12651 5 years ago

Anyone have a spare altek board they don't need and want to sell it? PM Me.

#12652 5 years ago

That playfield on your cyclone looks fantastic.

Quoted from sagejr:

For those who inquired about purchasing earlier, Cyclone is now for sale. Send me a PM

Machine - For Sale
CycloneFully shopped/refurbished “Fully working, clean game. LEDs throughout. New center ramp and vampire plastic, new flipper bats, clean boards with NVRAM installed. Listed at $1,800. More pics available on re...”
5 days ago New Hartford, CT 1,800 (Firm)
sagejr

$1800

#12653 5 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Anyone have a spare altek board they don't need and want to sell it? PM Me.

You can buy a brand new nvram ultimate mpu with all of the classic Stern and Bally games on it for $160 delivered. Same quality as Alltek but it’s $160 delivered and Alltek is $200 plus s&h. Plus the seller will contribute to pinside

#12654 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

You can buy a brand new nvram ultimate mpu with all of the classic Stern and Bally games on it for $160 delivered. Same quality as Alltek but it’s $160 delivered and Alltek is $200 plus s&h. Plus the seller will contribute to pinside

Ordered!Thanks

#12655 5 years ago

Could you possibly post a link to this? I'm sol trying to find it.

Quoted from bluespin:

#12657 5 years ago

Thanks Jim. I told Wayne that if he linked this board to all of the classic Sterns and Bally’s that he’d sell a lot more boards. It’s only tied to <10 games so far so it makes it hard to find

#12658 5 years ago

I just put one of those in my Flash Gordon project. And so far it works awesome. Even comes set up with free play.

#12659 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Thanks Jim. I told Wayne that if he linked this board to all of the classic Sterns and Bally’s that he’d sell a lot more boards. It’s only tied to &lt;10 games so far so it makes it hard to find

Think you mean Andrew for nvram.weebly boards.

Wayne = Pinitech

Or Bruce Wayne...... "I'm Batman."

#12660 5 years ago
Quoted from acebathound:

Think you mean Andrew for nvram.weebly boards.
Wayne = Pinitech
Or Bruce Wayne...... "I'm Batman."

Sorry. I always get your names confused, but you both offer great electronics!

#12661 5 years ago

Lord of the Rings for sale $6,500
bought new added shaker motor, led playfield lights, speaker lights and a few other things

T2 - $2,800
nice condition

Looking for a No Good Gofers and or Stern Pirates

#12662 5 years ago

Three EMs on the block

Target Alpha -$600
Hi Deal-$500
Duotron-$500

Buy all three for $1400

Pictures available

#12663 5 years ago

Have a friend looking for a Laser War. Let me know if anyone wants to sell one.

#12664 5 years ago
Quoted from NYG:

Lord of the Rings for sale $6,500
bought new added shaker motor, led playfield lights, speaker lights and a few other things

There was another Lord of the Rings in Newtown this whole time ?!

#12665 5 years ago
Quoted from ruzeo:

There was another Lord of the Rings in Newtown this whole time ?!

Two of you need to come up to The Sanctum more often

#12666 5 years ago

Looking for a Stern 24 if anyone has one for sale around NJ.

#12667 5 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Looking for a Stern 24 if anyone has one for sale around NJ.

Message Whridlsoncestood. He may sell his.

#12668 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Message Whridlsoncestood. He may sell his.

It sold already this week. Thanks though Brian

#12669 5 years ago

I have a super nice HUO NASCAR I would like to trade + cash towards a IM or Aerosmith Pro.

#12670 5 years ago

Anyone have a Pro model Spike system your thinking of selling?

#12671 5 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Two of you need to come up to The Sanctum more often

My cousin Tommy keeps trying to get me to come up again, I just get crowd anxiety and that place can really get bumpin. Do you ever have slow nights haha?

#12672 5 years ago

Is there anyone in the New England area who redoes playfields? I’m looking to have some my playfields tocuhed up and clearcoated. Also need inserts levels and such. Some of them I’m doing myself but a few are keepers that I’d like to get a really nice, professional-grade job done.

Mainly I want my Baby Pac to be clearcoated, I don’t want the overlay. I know it’s an odd sized playfield and I’ve met resistance for some reason when I’ve inquired with couple folks.

#12673 5 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Is there anyone in the New England area who redoes playfields? I’m looking to have some my playfields tocuhed up and clearcoated. Also need inserts levels and such. Some of them I’m doing myself but a few are keepers that I’d like to get a really nice, professional-grade job done.
Mainly I want my Baby Pac to be clearcoated, I don’t want the overlay. I know it’s an odd sized playfield and I’ve met resistance for some reason when I’ve inquired with couple folks.

Are these stripped playfields already? I’m deep in a bunch ofnoverhauos at the moment but can do touch ups and clear.

#12674 5 years ago
Quoted from ruzeo:

My cousin Tommy keeps trying to get me to come up again, I just get crowd anxiety and that place can really get bumpin. Do you ever have slow nights haha?

Haha. Not really. It’s a crowd but everyone’s friends so it’s a ton of fun.

#12675 5 years ago

Ended up selling my Cyclone without finding a trade so I'm looking for another pin to buy to replace it. Projects welcome. What do you have?

#12676 5 years ago

Thinking about selling my nicely modded SP. Shoot me a PM if you want more information.

#12677 5 years ago

cyclone83 does playfields, i believe.

#12678 5 years ago

Anyone have a White Water topper they want to sell? I’m buying.

#12679 5 years ago

I just posted a CFTBL in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Update to the update: I got the mirror motor to work, so both hologram motors are in working condition. Update: I fixed the EOS error. I also fixed the mirror motor. This is t...”
2019-02-09
Bethlehem, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 2382 times

#12680 5 years ago

Anyone looking to sell their AFMR LE with green trim?

#12681 5 years ago

Got a beautiful 1 owner huo (100 plays?) Aerosmith pro for trade. Looks like it just slid out of the box. Mirrorblades, shaker.

#12682 5 years ago

Stargate ad is up. Pics have been added.

Machine - For Sale
Stargate Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “OK, just made a rather large purchase,looking to move this. Nice chance to get a deal. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nice p...”
2019-03-28
Brewster, NY
2,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 48 days
Viewed: 1801 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12683 5 years ago

HUO WWE LE still for sale/trade. Great shape. Couple mods. Rock solid.

Looking for:

TWD Premim/LE
GOT Premium/LE
Iron Man VE
Possibly others.

Sell outright $5K.

#12684 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
FS: Jack*Bot Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Thinking about selling my very nice, refurbished Jack*Bot. This machine is nice and is shopped, rebuilt and plays flawless. Little to no fade, super clean, beautiful condition play...”
2019-01-13
East Aurora, NY
Trade
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 1097 times

Last try for a trade before maybe listing it for sale.

#12685 5 years ago

Bally Gator
For Sale or Trade

Fully Shopped and Waxed

All fuse holders replaced

Working 4 player

Zipper Flippers Work Great

Was updated with the Wico Sound Package so no chimes on this game

On / Off switch added
Shopped Out with White Rubber and Green LEDs in Pops

All original cabinet and playfield

1100$ obo or Trades Welcome

Pics Availible

I could add cash if needed title pending

Located in Central Ny - I’m Between Syr and Utica

Thanks

#12686 5 years ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

I just posted a CFTBL in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Creature from the Black LagoonNew!Partially shopped/refurbished “This is the first pinball machine I ever bought. I got it from Automated Services about 3 years ago. It has a NOS hologram that is still green. I’ve also replaced the broken p...”
20 hours ago Bethlehem, PA 5,100
Mizzou0103

Great looking machine. I may have to list a game or two.

#12687 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Repaint (but no splatter) automotive clearcoated playfield, has coin mechs, missing tilt bob and back door. Possible interest in cash and trade for solid state title, PM me with wh...”
2019-02-09
Montville, CT
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 149 days
Viewed: 832 times

Relisted Heat Wave on the market place, sale or trade and cash towards a solid state.

Were getting down to a more manageable level, I think Space Odyssey is next and were at a good number of pins.

Gary

#12688 5 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Ended up selling my Cyclone without finding a trade so I'm looking for another pin to buy to replace it. Projects welcome. What do you have?

I have a Tee'd Off I'm going to be selling very soon if you are looking for something on the less expensive side. I'm about 2 hours away and could get the pin into the garage for easy loading

#12689 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “- Home use only (original owner) - 100% working & functional - Mylar placed in shooter lane - Code updated to latest version”
2019-02-10
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 188 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12690 5 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Relisted Heat Wave on the market place,

PM'd

#12691 5 years ago

Data East Simpson’s for $2,000. In Marketplace

#12692 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

HUO WWE LE still for sale/trade. Great shape. Couple mods. Rock solid.
Looking for:
TWD Premim/LE
GOT Premium/LE
Iron Man VE
Possibly others.
Sell outright $5K.

Great game and price. Pretty fun.

#12693 5 years ago

*edit, deal in place all set thanks!*

Freed up a slot. Anybody have a Deadpool premium or maybe LE within a couple hours of NYC area?

#12694 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Great game and price. Pretty fun.

It is. Has kind of a special place for us too. I'm tempted to keep and offer up a Funhouse ready for a Playfield protector or Playfield swap for $4500. Plays great. Looks great.

#12695 5 years ago

Anybody want to trade my Iron Maiden Pro for your America's Most Haunted? I love the Maiden but I've been thinking about AMH quite a lot lately and I have no cash.

#12697 5 years ago

Thank you, replied.

#12698 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Duotron Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game plays great and reliable. Stripped down the playfield to clean/wax. Replaced all bulbs and changed to Titan rings. Cabinet is very clean. A little wear at saucer kickout and u...”
2019-02-08
Meriden, CT
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 337 times
Machine - For Sale
Hi-Deal Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Great playing condition. Everything works 100% as it should and reliable. Stripped cleaned and shopped with Titan rubbers and comet 1SMD warm white GI. All other bulbs replaced wit...”
2019-02-08
Meriden, CT
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 342 days
Viewed: 490 times
Machine - For Sale
Target Alpha Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Game starts and plays fine. Could use some tweaking to play nice and smooth. Playfield has been covered in Mylar in a large area in the middle. Game could use a light shop job and ...”
2019-02-08
Meriden, CT
600 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 566 times
Hi deal and target alpha pending

Duotron still available with some offers on the table.

#12699 5 years ago

I’ll be posting a HUO Deadpool Pro. PM if interested.

#12700 5 years ago

Selling for a friend. For sale Ice Cold Beer in excellent working condition with newly installed belts. Owned for 6 years, no problems. Small issue on the upper right side of cabinet, veneer was glued back in place. Coin mechs will need a rebuild if you want to put on location. Other than that, game is in great, glass is in beautiful condition. $3500 OBO

boston.craigslist.org link

There are 30,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 254 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/254?hl=neverendz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.