IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 248 of 608.
#12351 5 years ago

Anyone have a Rottendog WPC 89 driver board that they would like to part with?

#12352 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Buyer (Pinsider) never showed up after I held it specifically for him for almost a month turning away other buyers. Won’t make that mistake twice. So SM back on market. Playfie...”
2018-12-17
Franklin Park, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 2081 times

My SM is for sale again.
Pinsider bailed on showing up for the game. PM me with any questions.
-Ran

#12353 5 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Machine - For Sale
Spider-ManHUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Buyer (Pinsider) never showed up after I held it specifically for him for almost a month turning away other buyers. Won’t make that mistake twice. So SM back on market.

Playfie...”
2 hours ago Montclair, NJ 4,700
Ranhorton

My SM is for sale again.
-Ran

Well..... That is some bullshit. Please p.m. me so I know who to never deal with

#12354 5 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Machine - For Sale
Spider-ManHUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Buyer (Pinsider) never showed up after I held it specifically for him for almost a month turning away other buyers. Won’t make that mistake twice. So SM back on market.

Playfie...”
3 hours ago Montclair, NJ 4,700
Ranhorton

My SM is for sale again.
-Ran

That sucks! Great price too!!

#12355 5 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Machine - For Sale

Playfie...”
3 hours ago Montclair, NJ 4,700
Ranhorton

My SM is for sale again.
-Ran

Ugh, that sucks. I guess we all want to believe everyone is on the up and up, but unfortunately it just ain't so. A month is a long time, I hope you at least got a deposit.

#12356 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Fire! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players Condition Just Shopped The Pros: -Stripped Topside and Cleaned -Polished / Some new PF Hardware, -Installed Both support brackets, -Guard rails are good, No cracks or chi...”
2018-12-18
Altoona, PA
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 395 times

#12357 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Ugh, that sucks. I guess we all want to believe everyone is on the up and up, but unfortunately it just ain't so. A month is a long time, I hope you at least got a deposit.

No deposit. Live and learn.
I’m old school and take people at their word because that’s the way I was raised. Oh well. No biggie I guess. Just inconvenienced and annoyed.
Anyone wanting an awesome SM nows your chance.

#12358 5 years ago

What's a fair deposit to ask for when selling a game,10% ?

#12359 5 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

$100 non-refundable.

#12361 5 years ago

Really nice scared stiff with mods and color dmd $7200 firm

Nice Police Force $1500

#12362 5 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

If you require deposits or intend to ask for one, not $100 for a game you’re selling for $200. I would say $50 at most.

#12363 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

If you require deposits or intend to ask for one, not $100 for a game you’re selling for $200. I would say $50 at most.

Good point, I was thinking along the lines of a few thousand and up

#12364 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Thanks,I was just curious, because I might be selling my Dialed In Le, sometime in the near future.

#12365 5 years ago

Who needs a deposit of 100, when you can buy a whole pinball machine for 100!?!?!

I have four bingo pinball machines. Take your pick for 100 bucks.

#12366 5 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

Thanks,I was just curious, because I might be selling my Dialed In Le, sometime in the near future.

For that when you list it I would say $100 or $200 deposit. That game was practically brand new when I was at your place and you bought it NIB, so now it’s a documented HUO.

#12368 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Who needs a deposit of 100, when you can buy a whole pinball machine for 100!?!?!
I have four bingo pinball machines. Take your pick for 100 bucks.

How much of a deposit will you require?

#12369 5 years ago

Not listed yet, but I have a gorgeous HUO Iron Maiden Pro I'm going to list. I bought it in May (had 18 plays on it from original owner).

I've added NECA "Piece of Mind" and McFarlane "Trooper" figures (fully removable). ULEK British Flag flipper covers, Pop Bumper Plastics and 2 sets of Sling plastic protectors (blue and yellow, whatever you prefer). Ball launcher is perfect. No issues whatsoever. Easy pickup, even during the day, during the week. I love the game, just played the heck out of it.

$5300

PM me for pics.

#12370 5 years ago

Found a North Star thanks to a great pinsider!

Still looking for a Kings & Queens, Bank-a-Ball, or 4 Square in collector quality original condition.

I have machines to sell/trade too. Ice Revue, Central Park, rare sample Ice Revue.

#12371 5 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

Found a North Star thanks to a great pinsider!
Still looking for a Kings & Queens, Bank-a-Ball, or 4 Square in collector quality original condition.
I have machines to sell/trade too. Ice Revue, Central Park, rare sample Ice Revue.

Super Spin?

#12372 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

For that when you list it I would say $100 or $200 deposit. That game was practically brand new when I was at your place and you bought it NIB, so now it’s a documented HUO.

Thanks.

#12373 5 years ago

Speakeasy is spoken for.

Dialed In LE still available. Let’s do 7850

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dialed In Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Dialed in LE. Bought last August. Been at The Sanctum. Works great. No issues. Will come with factory cliffys. Installed or not, your choice. And factory manual is in the mail to u...”
2018-12-11
Meriden, CT
7,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 528 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12374 5 years ago

Rocky and Bullwinkle up for sale...or trade.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Rocky and Bullwinkle. Clean, full working order. Playfield is great. LEDs throughout. Clean boards with NVRAM. Solid cabinet with topper. Super bands. Display is bright and ...”
2019-01-19
New Hartford, CT
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 659 times

#12375 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Who needs a deposit of 100, when you can buy a whole pinball machine for 100!?!?! I have four bingo pinball machines. Take your pick for 100 bucks.

Which ones?

#12376 5 years ago

Dude ranch, circus queen, border beauty, mystic gate.

#12377 5 years ago

Theatre of Magic will be listed later this afternoon.

#12378 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is an Old Coney Island Pinball machine. The game has been gone through with the entire top of the playfield being stripped down and all parts, including the playfield i...”
2019-01-09
Santa Barbara, CA
1,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 1673 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12379 5 years ago

Looking for a local GOTG Pro. HMU! Thanks.

#12380 5 years ago

I’m heading to State College, PA on Saturday morning to sell a machine. If anyone has anything for sale nearby let me know.

Still on the hunt for a Mousin’ Around but I’m open to anything. Thanks in advance.

#12381 5 years ago
Quoted from zlorya:

I’m heading to State College, PA on Saturday morning to sell a machine. If anyone has anything for sale nearby let me know.
Still on the hunt for a Mousin’ Around but I’m open to anything. Thanks in advance.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is an Old Coney Island Pinball machine. The game has been gone through with the entire top of the playfield being stripped down and all parts, including the playfield i...”
2019-01-09
Santa Barbara, CA
1,100 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

#12382 5 years ago

I have a friend in SE MA looking for his first pin, preferably a working SS in the $600-$900 range. I’ve seen the Time Warp on CL, but checking for him to see if anything else is out there. Prefer 100 miles or less from Providence area. Please PM me if you’re selling anything that fits the bill. Thanks.

#12383 5 years ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

I have a friend in SE MA looking for his first pin, preferably a working SS in the $600-$900 range. I’ve seen the Time Warp on CL, but checking for him to see if anything else is out there. Prefer 100 miles or less from Providence area. Please PM me if you’re selling anything that fits the bill. Thanks.

I have Stern Hot Hand that will be in that range. I'm about 35 minutes from providence.

#12384 5 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Machine - For Sale
Coney Island!Fully shopped/refurbished “Up for sale is a Coney Island Pinball machine. The game has been gone through with the entire top of the playfield being stripped down and all parts, including the playfield itself...”
23 days ago Pittsburgh, PA 1,450 (OBO)
meSz

what does cupping of the inserts mean? are they slightly concave?

#12385 5 years ago

Anyone have any interest in a CPR taxi or whirlwind playfield?

#12386 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have any interest in a CPR taxi or whirlwind playfield?

Hmmm, I may be interested in that Taxi. Though I am not sure I'm over my CPR PTSD.

#12387 5 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

what does cupping of the inserts mean? are they slightly concave?

Correct!

#12389 5 years ago

Looking for a cheaper SS, less than $1500 within a couple hours of Williamsport, pa.

#12391 5 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

Looking for a cheaper SS, less than $1500 within a couple hours of Williamsport, pa.

Machine - For Trade
Central Park Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a Central Park for sale, was in a private wedgehead collection for the last 20 years. Works 100% Can ship at buyers expense, prefer you come, play and pickup. Open to trade...”
2019-01-28
Altoona, PA
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 523 times

#12392 5 years ago

Thanks but looking SS not EM

#12393 5 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

Thanks but looking SS not EM

Any interest in .................

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2019-01-09
Santa Barbara, CA
1,100 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

#12394 5 years ago

Judge Dredd is gone, TOM is still available.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to change the lineup a bit, so my ToM is up for sale. Game looks and plays great. There is slight wear in the typical areas around the mode inserts, nothing that effects ...”
2018-12-07
Syracuse, NY
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1121 times
Contributed to Pinside

That’s a terrible “featured” picture. Is there anyway to change which picture is featured on a for sale ad?

#12395 5 years ago

click on the pic you want, then one of the icons in there is an option to switch to that pic. actually, you might not even need to click on the pic; maybe just mouse over. it's been a while for me.

#12396 5 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

click on the pic you want, then one of the icons in there is an option to switch to that pic. actually, you might not even need to click on the pic; maybe just mouse over. it's been a while for me.

Nailed it. Thanks.

#12397 5 years ago

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“1956 Williams Cross Fire Rifle game. Fully restored inside and out. Works excellent. Has original scoring bells or flip a switch and each target has a different digital sound. The...”
2018-12-19
Boston, MA
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1096 times

#12398 5 years ago

Escape from the lost world sold pending pick up still have this nice Kings of steel if anyone's interested.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Kings of Steel Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice players kings of steel. Flawless backglass. Playfield and cab are nice with minimal wear. New rubber, ball, fresh wax. LED's throughout. New alltek MPU & sdu. New laminate...”
2019-02-11
Burlington, VT
Trade
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1117 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12399 5 years ago

Looking to buy a IMDN pro. Willing to spend $5k on a perfect HUO example. Willing to travel, cash and carry

#12400 5 years ago

Deadpool Pro, routed, 1Location, could pass for HUO. Priced to move $4800 firm. Ad & Pictures to follow..

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 248 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/248 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.