IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 246 of 608.
#12251 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

That's because all you have to say is "Avengers LE" and people run for the hills. Just a God-awful layout for such a good license. Needs a machine reboot as the new trailer for End Game dropped today.

Gotta disagree with you there. AV has issues but layout isn’t one of them. When “properly dialed in” it shoots nice.

A reboot would be great. Something bright and rampy with NO chronic design issues!

#12252 5 years ago

I have a a MbR CE I pulled out of the box yesterday, $5850. Couple of small mods. Probably has 5 plays on it, lol.

#12253 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I have a a MbR CE I pulled out of the box yesterday, $5850. Couple of small mods. Probably has 5 plays on it, lol.

so its ready for inspection no surprises here!

#12254 5 years ago

Anyone need transport RI, MA to CT, PA, NY, NJ. I might be heading down in the near future and might be able to accommodate for much cheaper than a shipping company.

#12255 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This TWD has a shaker, about 850 plays on it and looks almost new. It plays perfectly and looks excellent. Located on ground floor for easy access.”
2018-12-08
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 154 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12256 5 years ago

#12257 5 years ago

If anyone is looking for a 30" scissor jack to make their solo pinball moving rig (shown here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-move-a-pinball-machine-alone/page/2) please let me know. I just bought a pair on ebay and I only need one. PM me and we can work something out.

#12258 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Wow! Not a fan?

#12259 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

Wow! Not a fan?

No, I like the game. it just lacks a few things I need for modding purposes. It’s basically a brand new game for $5850 with some nice mods on it...available now. Shouldn’t read any more into it than that.

#12260 5 years ago

Price drop

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to change the lineup a bit, so my ToM is up for sale. Game looks and plays great. There is slight wear in the typical areas around the mode inserts, nothing that effects ...”
2018-12-07
Syracuse, NY
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1121 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Judge Dredd up for sale, works 100%. Full LEDs. Some wear around the scoop/subway. No credit dot. Overall a good looking and playing machine. I replaced some rubbers, but it does...”
2018-12-07
Syracuse, NY
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 645 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12261 5 years ago

Whatsa MbR?

#12262 5 years ago

MBr. Monster Bash Remake.

#12263 5 years ago

Anyone have a nice CP (#Champion Pub) they would be interested in selling?

#12264 5 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Anyone have a nice CP (#Champion Pub) they would be interested in selling?

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Champion Pub Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a very nice Champion Pub for sale out of our collection. Cabinet & playfield both look great and machine seemed to work 100% while we have owned it but we need to thin ...”
2018-12-06
Carlisle, PA
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 2790 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12265 5 years ago

PM sent

#12266 5 years ago

Final price drops!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Nice Bally escape from the lost world. New drops, fresh rubber, ball, and wax. Original playfield glass with silk screen. Playfield and cab are nice with some wear (outlined in pho...”
2018-11-19
Burlington, VT
1,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 506 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Kings of Steel Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice players kings of steel. Flawless backglass. Playfield and cab are nice with minimal wear. New rubber, ball, fresh wax. LED's throughout. New alltek MPU & sdu. New laminate...”
2019-02-11
Burlington, VT
Trade
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1117 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12267 5 years ago

Rollergames- $1700 I'll take some pics later tonight or tomorrow
Aerosmith Pro HUO- $4700- Shaker, mirror blades

Hoping to move one of these this week. If I sell one I will likely keep the other, just need to raise a little cash for another pin.

#12268 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a project Sega Harley Davidson. It has some MPU issues, but it is very close to booting. PM me and let's discuss a price.

As always open to trades for system 11 projects.

#12269 5 years ago

This Christmas give the gift of an EM Fireball!
#58 made out of 3018.
$2200

#12270 5 years ago

Bally 1980 Mystic for sale

Cabinet is solid, with some cosmetic wear and tear from age, playfield is nearly full mylar so it looks really nice overall. Backglass is excellent. New driver board and rectifier and sound board upgrades, original MPU with no acid damage. New drop targets. Works and plays excellent, fairly uncommon game.

$1450

#12271 5 years ago

Anyone here looking for a Taxi? I had one offered up to me in trade for my Red Tent. Not really what I am looking for at the moment, but if someone here is looking, I'll see what I can do.

Also Off Topic, but if anyone here is looking, I am selling my Nintendo red tent. If you are not familiar with the machine, this Nintendo's four player head to head cocktail cab. Great party game and comes with a bunch of games and boards.

The monitors are very clean, low, minimal burn. They could use a cap kit, I have the kits here, I just won't have time to do them. All sticks have been taken apart cleaned and re-greased. Body is in ok shape, but this was a routed machine.

Comes with the following PCB's:

Nintendo Multi Kit Both Sides: IIRC Games Loaded Bombjack, SMB, Excitebike, Pinball, Clu Clu Land, Ice Climber, Wrecking Crew, Baloon Fight, Battle City, ...

Dr Mario (original Daughter Board)/Super Mario Brothers

Additional PCB with Repro Goonies/Gradius Daughter Board and Both Rom Sets

Another Blank PCB. I have a complete chip set including PPU for Slalom and Hogan's Alley as well

Asking $2500 OBO

#12272 5 years ago

Take the taxi

#12273 5 years ago

Not worth it to me over the Red Tent. I figured I reach out here in case anyone was looking, try and help someone out.

#12274 5 years ago

Yetti speaks the truth.

#12275 5 years ago

I may also consider moving my project but playing funhouse. I would only be interested in a trade for a system 11 I do not have + or - cash.

#12276 5 years ago

I had a red tent sold it for 250 working it’s cool but not in the same realm value wise

#12277 5 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

I had a red tent sold it for 250 working it’s cool but not in the same realm value wise

Nintendo prices have sky rocketed, I sold my last tent for $1500 a couple of years ago. They're selling non working w/o monitors these days for $700. The Dr Mario daughtercard alone cost $200.

Taxis are a dime a dozen. The Tents are getting harder to find, especially with clean monitors.

#12278 5 years ago

the96stang We have a very nice Big guns.. we're a bit far away, but I would love a funhouse.

#12279 5 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Nintendo prices have sky rocketed, I sold my last tent for $1500 a couple of years ago. They're selling non working w/o monitors these days for $700. The Dr Mario daughtercard alone cost $200.

seems to be damn. guess i should a kept it.I like my play choice with all the games ever made in it and has the 357 light gun. red tent was so limited only 2 games tht were a pain in the %^@#^%^%# to change Nintendo is hot tho

#12280 5 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Jurassic Park within driving distance of Crofton Maryland. For what it's worth the pin is going to a house with a pinhead dad and a 5 year old currently obsessed ...”
2018-12-10
Crofton, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 222 times
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Star Trek within driving distance of Crofton Maryland. Can do an all cash deal or partial trade (very favorable to you) with the NIB PS4 Pro Red Dead Redemption 2 bun...”
2018-12-10
Crofton, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 70 times

Looking for a Star Trek or Jurassic Park within driving distance of Crofton Maryland (New Jersey//Southern NY for this thread). Can offer cash or, if interested, I have a NIB MacBook Air and PS4 Pro Red Dead Redemption 2 bundle I can offer in partial trade on very favorable terms if you want an awesome Christmas Gift.
Thanks and happy flipping.

#12281 5 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Taxis are a dime a dozen. The Tents are getting harder to find, especially with clean monitors.

While taxi's are more common, if you getting rid of the red tent anyway, it would most likely be a win financially depending on the taxi condition.

In most cases I think the majority here consider it a win when you get a pin for an arcade.

If the taxi has good ramps, little to no playfield wear, a decent cabinet and plays, it makes sense to take it.
It's hard to get arcade guys to pay $1500 for anything, taxi even at $2000+ is nothing compared to what pin guys spend daily.
Now if it's beat, it will be a money pit...

I'm a 50/50 guy with pins and arcades and I like Nintendo stuff (have a playchoice 10).

#12282 5 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

While taxi's are more common, if you getting rid of the red tent anyway, it would most likely be a win financially depending on the taxi condition.
In most cases I think the majority here consider it a win when you get a pin for an arcade.
If the taxi has good ramps, little to no playfield wear, a decent cabinet and plays, it makes sense to take it.
It's hard to get arcade guys to pay $1500 for anything, taxi even at $2000+ is nothing compared to what pin guys spend daily.
Now if it's beat, it will be a money pit...
I'm a 50/50 guy with pins and arcades and I like Nintendo stuff (have a playchoice 10).

I don't know about that, have you seen arcade prices lately? 2K+ for Paperboys, Tappers, PC-10's. 3K for ICB. TMNTIT boards going for $800. We are talking System 11 money. I sold my last tent for $1500, this one is in better shape and has a ton of great boards.

I listed it because I just bought an MB (huzzah) So I would prefer cash and I kind of already have a Taxi. A couple of folks here have messaged with interest, hopefully we can work something out that will make everyone happy.

#12283 5 years ago

Arcades Still a dime a dozen by me

#12284 5 years ago

I have an extremely nice, great playing Ripley’s, loaded with mods for sale or possible trade.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my fully rebuilt Ripley’s Believe It or Not. The game was recently shopped, flippers rebuilt, ramps were flame polished. All GI and inserts are LED. New Rottendog Dri...”
2018-12-10
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 454 times

#12285 5 years ago

Selling my Funhouse. Price is $3500. I'll post pics later today.

#12286 5 years ago

Funhouse Ad is up.

Machine - For Sale
FunHouse Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Funhouse. Game works 100%. Game had a complete playfield teardown when I bought it a couple of years ago. Also rebuilt the flippers, did a Rudy rebuild, bought a new t...”
2018-12-11
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1277 times

#12287 5 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Selling my Funhouse. Price is $3500. I'll post pics later today.

Damn it's raining Funhouses up in here. Must be a sign...

#12288 5 years ago

Tales from the Crypt FS or Trade 3,000 OBO

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Good overall condition. New power supply, CPU board clean no acid etc. All new Titan rubbers rings, lower flippers fully rebuilt. Has cliffy hole protector, and display is brigh...”
2018-12-11
Vernon, CT
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 625 times

and Metallica Pro for sale soon.

#12289 5 years ago

Thanks and good to know.
Russ

#12290 5 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Tales from the Crypt FS or Trade 3,000 OBO

Damn Eric, why couldn’t you have listed this thing a week ago! I would’ve been in the car on my way up.

#12291 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Damn Eric, why couldn’t you have listed this thing a week ago! I would’ve been in the car on my way up.

Only a 3 hour drive I can meet you anytime for pickup, easy as I can have it in the garage ready for you..

#12292 5 years ago

Dialed In LE 7950 OBO

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dialed In Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Dialed in LE. Bought last August. Been at The Sanctum. Works great. No issues. Will come with factory cliffys. Installed or not, your choice. And factory manual is in the mail to u...”
2018-12-11
Meriden, CT
7,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 528 times
Contributed to Pinside

Speakeasy. Say 800 with a new alltek mpu?

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Speakeasy Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game plays 100%. Everything works as it should. Setup and being reliable at the sanctum currently. Fully shopped playfield with titan rings and comet 1smd warm white bulbs. Alltek ...”
2018-11-17
Meriden, CT
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 764 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12293 5 years ago

Cash price on my funhouse is $2,800. Still giving priority to the few system 11 left on my wishlist

#12294 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Cash price on my funhouse is $2,800. Still giving priority to the few system 11 left on my wishlist

Got any pictures or description of a $2800 Funhouse? I'm heading in that direction Friday.

#12295 5 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Only a 3 hour drive I can meet you anytime for pickup, easy as I can have it in the garage ready for you..

Tempting…just picked up three more games in the last week and a half, so funds and space are a little tapped. If before I did all that, I would’ve been over with damn bells on.

I really do want a TFTC though...

#12296 5 years ago

If you make an ad for fh it will be gone in minutes lol after you try for us locals Of course

#12297 5 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

Got any pictures or description of a $2800 Funhouse? I'm heading in that direction Friday.

Unshopped. Boots, plays, flips, clean boards. Rudy's mouth needs work. 2800 firm. Only reason I'm selling is to try and pick up all 30 system 11s. It's a lot of cash and a lot of space.

#12298 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Unshopped. Boots, plays, flips, clean boards. Rudy's mouth needs work. 2800 firm. Only reason I'm selling is to try and pick up all 30 system 11s. It's a lot of cash and a lot of space.

Do you have an Earthshaker yet?
D.

#12299 5 years ago

Looking for a RBION or Iron Man.

#12300 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Looking for a RBION or Iron Man.

Look up a few posts and there is a RBION for sale. Post#12284

There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 246 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/246?hl=antennaman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.