IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 245 of 604.
#12201 5 years ago

The Walking Dead Pro w/shaker, around 850 plays. Looks basically new. $4900

Pics/ad coming tomorrow

#12202 5 years ago

TNA trade for GOTG pro or DP pro or SW pro. Would also consider other newer sterns.

#12203 5 years ago

Elektra up. Thanks everyone.

Machine - For Sale
Elektra Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Doesn't really show so much wear but that was the best description. Fully working. Can be played as is but could really use a complete shop and leds... New Alltek board and one l...”
2018-11-29
West Deptford, NJ
1,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 324 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12204 5 years ago

anybody got a new fun house play field they wanna give up????

#12205 5 years ago

Data East Time Machine - LED Displays installed, Bright LED"s throughout. Gorgeous cabinet. Ramp is clear with a very very minimal crack at entrance. Fully shopped. This is the nicest Time Machine I've ever owned. It's in superior shape.
($2400)

Gorgar. Nice solid player in great condition. New rubbers, new plastics, LED displays installed, minimal flaking on glass, re-flowed mpu/cpu connectors, power
supply rebuilt, all drop targets rebuild and cleaned, new target decals installed. Bright custom LED's throughout. Fully shopped. ($1500)

#12206 5 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

anybody got a new fun house play field they wanna give up????

Mirco has new playfields in stock.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1042-mircoplayfields/00458-funhouse-mirco-repro-playfield-

#12207 5 years ago

Web site said o in stock hmmmmm
Damn the interwebs

Anyway how’s coating on these baby’s need more or good

#12208 5 years ago

*Sale pending*

Star Trek Pro - $4150

Routed, but just cleaned, re-rubbered, and working 100%. There are a couple marks on the left side of the head, and a broken plastic which can be seen in the pics in the attached ad. PM with any questions!

Located in Benton, PA (17814)

Thanks,
Jon

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a routed Star Trek Pro. Game has been cleaned and re-rubbered, and works 100%. Cabinet has a couple marks on the left side of the head and the plastic above the drop target...”
2018-11-30
Benton, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 375 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12209 5 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

The Walking Dead Pro w/shaker, around 850 plays. Looks basically new. $4900
Pics/ad coming tomorrow

Will you include the googlie eyes?

#12210 5 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

Will you include the googlie eyes?

LOL! YES!

#12211 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballJon:

Star Trek Pro - $4150

wouldn't think that would last long.

#12212 5 years ago

Demolition man - traded

Party Animal - Sold

KISS LE - traded

Monopoly - Sold

Amazing Spider-Man - needs some work, new MPU, pain in the ass inter board connector redone. $1250 takes it. Sold my original working one on eBay for $3,000

Avatar Pro- excellent condition. Bottom line $4,000

ACDC Luci Vault premium, color DMD, lightning bolt mod $7,100

POTC- really nice condition. Lightly routed $4600

Just got a Batman Dark Knight in a trade. Don't have room to keep it. Undocumented home use only. LEDs, custom shooter rod, flipper bat toppers, lighted speakers with bat symbol. Playfield is excellent. Cabinet is very nice with some typical planking that this title was subject to. Goodie bag still stapled. $4650 Ad with pictures to follow hopefully this weekend.

#12213 5 years ago

Odds and ends for sale.....looking for Kiss Topper if you want to trade.

Black Knight 2000 Back Glass - New, Mirrored, Mint, Never installed in game $225
The Shadow Aurich Translite Set - New, never opened $200
Bram Stokers Dracula Plastic Set - New, never opened $200
ACDC Luci Translite - New in tube, never installed $150

Added over 5 years ago:

Shadow Translite - SOLD

#12214 5 years ago

In search of the following:
1. Monopoly Plastics set
2. Mousin’ Around pinball machine (projects are cool)

Let me know if you have either you’re looking to unload.

#12215 5 years ago

Other - For Sale
“1956 Williams Cross Fire Rifle game. Fully restored inside and out. Works excellent. Has original scoring bells or flip a switch and each target has a different digital sound. The...”
2018-12-19
Boston, MA
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1096 times

price drop

#12216 5 years ago

Off topic: 1950's Seeburg 3W1 wallbox, 100 Select Wall-O-Matic jukebox wallbox, song selector, chrome.
For use as a display piece or modify for use with an iPod (you can buy kits here: http://www.cdadapter.com/)

The chrome is nice with some minor spotting. All the original selection cards are present (but removed from the pages). There is no lock as shown in the last photo.

Asking 200 or b/o.

#12217 5 years ago

Slimming down after my recent binge

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hi my name is Patrick and I have a pinball problem. Seriously! I went absolutely frigging berserk this year with new pickups, and am looking to trim down a bit. So, seeing that I ...”
2018-12-03
Buffalo, NY
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 599 times

#12218 5 years ago

Have a maverick available if anyone is interested. 1900 or trade.

#12219 5 years ago
Quoted from zlorya:

1. Monopoly Plastics set

I might have one of these .... though not sure if its 100% complete. I'll look for it this week

#12220 5 years ago

Mario Bros Pinball Machine
Massapequa, NY · (This ad appeared in Facebook) is this some scam? They want $1.00.

#12221 5 years ago

I saw the ad; guy wants to trade his dirty, barely functional smb for a pristine, dmd game. 1 : 1...

#12222 5 years ago

Most are in the market place fs
AC/DC back in black
Woz green Le (sold)
Monster bash (sold)
Spider-Man (sold)
Monopoly nos ramps
Chexx dome hockey

Vp cabs vertigo(sold)
Jacks to open restored
Monday night football
Granny and the gators
Kings of steel
Possibly a few more

Couple vids
Paperboy
Bagman
Punch out
Karate champ
Bud tapper

Added over 5 years ago:

Afm, sm, mb, vertigo, granny n gators, Woz are all sold. I think we’re going to sell one more vid and hold off on the rest of the sales for now thanks

#12223 5 years ago

Any takers?

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Nice Bally escape from the lost world. New drops, fresh rubber, ball, and wax. Original playfield glass with silk screen. Playfield and cab are nice with some wear (outlined in pho...”
2018-11-19
Burlington, VT
1,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 506 times

Machine - For Trade
Kings of Steel Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice players kings of steel. Flawless backglass. Playfield and cab are nice with minimal wear. New rubber, ball, fresh wax. LED's throughout. New alltek MPU & sdu. New laminate...”
2019-02-11
Burlington, VT
Trade
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1117 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12224 5 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

I saw the ad; guy wants to trade his dirty, barely functional smb for a pristine, dmd game. 1 : 1...

Well, plenty of people have SMB high up on their want list in any condition... *shrug*

There are a number of low-cost DMD games that might make a trade worthwhile. Shaq Attaq comes to mind, for one example.

#12225 5 years ago

He is willing to put in some cash, someone will take him up on it if he is reasonable.

#12226 5 years ago

ACDC Premium. Low plays HUO - Undocumented. Shaker installed, 4th generation lightning bolts, speaker panel lights and inserts. Pin nudies - shooter lane
protector. Some red super bands installed on flippers and mini playfield. Shopped and ready to go. $7000.00 - obo. Located in North NJ.

Pinball machines I'm looking for:

Tron Pro (modded) or Tron LE
Fathom
Solar Fire
Whitewater

+/- cash depending on title.

#12227 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Well, plenty of people have SMB high up on their want list in any condition... *shrug*
There are a number of low-cost DMD games that might make a trade worthwhile. Shaq Attaq comes to mind, for one example.

Quoted from Matesamo:

He is willing to put in some cash, someone will take him up on it if he is reasonable.

No doubt. Wasn't meant to be snarky, but looking at what I wrote now, it comes off that way.

FWIW, I can see how smb would be killer on location at a place with lots of small children foot traffic. I've played it a few times. Just wasn't my cup of tea. (Says the guy who LOVES Tee'd Off)

#12228 5 years ago

I've only played it a couple times, but I thought it was a neat game. I'd grab one if I see one pop up for a good price. I sure wouldn't pay top dollar, though.

#12229 5 years ago

POTC - $3250

Game was in a flood in 2011, was cleaned & repaired and back on location ever since. Works 100%, cleaned and re-rubbered, and has LEDs & LED back box board. Under cabinet may need to be replaced in the future.

Located in Benton, PA (17814) & being sold As-Is
Local Pick-Up only for this

Feel free to message me with any questions.

Thanks,
Jon

Machine - For Sale
As is - “First and foremost, this game was involved in a flood in 2011 and is being sold as is. The game has been on route ever since and has given us minimal problems, nothing out of the o...”
2018-12-05
Benton, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1296 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12230 5 years ago

Restoring a Creature from the Black Lagoon. Should be ready for sale in a few weeks. Clear coated original playfield, restored cabinet, powder coated rails lockbar legs, and coin door bezel, Big Creature topper. No idea yet on price will update with pictures etc when it's closer.

#12231 5 years ago

I still have:

Amazing Spider-Man light project

Pirates of the Caribbean, I have a HUO and a lightly routed one

ACDC Luci Premium HUO just over 100 plays

Star Wars Pro HUO low plays

The Walking Dead Pro and premium, home use only on both

Batman Dark Knight HUO, bunch of mods, has some cabinet planking

NIB Attack From Mars.

Most are in the marketplace

#12232 5 years ago

Forgot to post this here - a very nice Elvis up for sale to fund a JJP.

Machine - For Sale
Elvis Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Hate to let it go, but need to make room... this is a beautiful Elvis. Got it fully shopped a couple of years ago, and it hasn't been played much since - the kids don't adequately ...”
2019-02-18
Buffalo, NY
4,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 62 days
Viewed: 713 times

#12233 5 years ago

Other - For Sale
“1956 Williams Cross Fire Rifle game. Fully restored inside and out. Works excellent. Has original scoring bells or flip a switch and each target has a different digital sound. The...”
2018-12-19
Boston, MA
1,000 (Firm)
Viewed: 1096 times

#12234 5 years ago

I still have:

Theatre of Magic, no mods, Full LEDs average to above average shape I’d say. Trunk is chipped. Leon trunk fix included, but not installed. $6200.

Judge Dredd, no mods, Full LEDs, also average to above average. Typical wear around the subway. $2900.

Both will be in the marketplace tomorrow.
Both work great. Both are not HUO. Just looking to change up the lineup so I’ll entertain trades as well.

#12235 5 years ago

Flintstones for sale in Pasadena, Md $3300
everything removed from the PF, the machine, drop target assys, bowling alley all rebuilt
new leds, No broken or missing plastics, updated ROM, matching boards.
Plays great.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/71819

#12236 5 years ago

Kiss LE in the market place. I love the game, but have played it enough.

Looking for cash (please don't offer me $6K and under, guys. I mean...) or trades. This has the Topper too!

Trade list priority:

Metallica MOP or Premium
Iron Man
Dialed In
TWD Premium/LE
but possibly others +/- cash.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent Kiss LE for sale / trade. NEW 1.40 CODE INSTALLED! Plays fast and furious. Lighted speakers, shaker, (unobtainium) Stern factory topper, capguntrooper Starchild plastic...”
2018-12-07
Morristown, NJ
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 450 times

#12237 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Kiss LE in the market place. I love the game, but have played it enough.
Looking for cash (don't offer me $6K, guys. I mean, c'mon) or trades. This has the Topper too!
Trade list priority):
Metallica MOP or Premium
Iron Man
Dialed In
TWD Premium/LE
but possibly others +/- cash.

Machine - For Sale
KISS (Premium/LE)HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Excellent Kiss LE for sale / trade.

NEW 1.40 CODE INSTALLED!

Plays fast and furious. Lighted speakers, shaker, (unobtainium) Stern factory topper, capguntrooper Starchild plastic...”
10 hours ago Bernards, NJ 7,000
Guinnesstime

Can we offer you $6500?

#12238 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is an Old Coney Island Pinball machine. The game has been gone through with the entire top of the playfield being stripped down and all parts, including the playfield i...”
2019-01-09
Santa Barbara, CA
1,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 1673 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12239 5 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Can we offer you $6500?

Probably definitely maybe.

#12240 5 years ago

Speaking as someone who sold an AVLE, I would have taken $6k and given the buyer a $500 instant cash rebate!

Hats off to any LE owner than can still get anywhere near $7k for their game. I guess toppers factor in, but I can’t buy them (basement ceiling to short), so there’s $2-400 inflation on a game right there for me.

#12241 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Speaking as someone who sold an AVLE, I would have taken $6k and given the buyer a $500 instant cash rebate!
Hats off to any LE owner than can still get anywhere near $7k for their game. I guess toppers factor in, but I can’t buy them (basement ceiling to short), so there’s $2-400 inflation on a game right there for me.

That's because all you have to say is "Avengers LE" and people run for the hills. Just a God-awful layout for such a good license. Needs a machine reboot as the new trailer for End Game dropped today.

#12242 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling an Huo Wizard of Oz Emerald City Le .Has a Pinnovators volume kit installed. Purchased from Original Owner and has never had a problem. Latest boards from the last group ...”
2018-12-07
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 821 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12243 5 years ago

Ads are up in the marketplace. I need to take pictures of the Judge Dredd yet. Hopefully I can get it done tonight.

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Judge Dredd up for sale, works 100%. Full LEDs. Some wear around the scoop/subway. No credit dot. Overall a good looking and playing machine. I replaced some rubbers, but it does...”
2018-12-07
Syracuse, NY
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 645 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to change the lineup a bit, so my ToM is up for sale. Game looks and plays great. There is slight wear in the typical areas around the mode inserts, nothing that effects ...”
2018-12-07
Syracuse, NY
Viewed: 1121 times
Contributed to Pinside

#12244 5 years ago

NIB POTC LE game is in hand. Had someone bail on me. Anybody interested? $9500

#12245 5 years ago

Before I pull the trigger on NIB.... anyone within 1.5hrs of central NJ looking to move Houdini or AFMr? Looking to pick something up Monday.

#12246 5 years ago

Stern gold / polished brass legs - anyone want to trade??

Parts - For Trade
Used, good condition - “I have a set of gold / polished brass legs that are in mint condition for modern Stern games. Currently on a game, but look like new. I don't like the look of gold on this machin...”
2018-12-07
Woodbury, CT
Trade
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 132 times

#12247 5 years ago
Quoted from CJD312:

Before I pull the trigger on NIB.... anyone within 1.5hrs of central NJ looking to move Houdini or AFMr? Looking to pick something up Monday.

PM sent. I have AFMR NIB

#12248 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

NIB POTC LE game is in hand. Had someone bail on me. Anybody interested? $9500

Sorry, not looking for trades on this one and I'm firm on the price. I was planning on getting one early next year anyway. It won't last long one way or the other.

#12249 5 years ago

Aerosmith Premium with a few mods:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For Sale: HUO (2nd owner) Stern Aerosmith Premium. Has Custom Side Armor, Mirror Blades and Custom Flipper Bat Art. Has latest code installed. $5900 cash. Would consider trades + ...”
2018-11-16
South Glens Falls, NY
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 455 times

#12250 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

PM sent. I have AFMR NIB

LOL, Butch is THE Man. Great guy to deal with and local.

There are 30,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 245 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/245?hl=outlanes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.