IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 240 of 608.
#11951 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody have a working MPU for a Future Spa (#AS-2962-14), or a rectifier board (#AS-2518-49) and transformer (#E-122-131)? Or have a good source for the transformer - PBR?
Just thought I'd ask before I go searching for new parts and Alltek.

I would go with https://nvram.weebly.com/new-pcbs.html for the MPU and rectifier board.
I'll check to see if I have the Transformer.

#11952 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I would go with https://nvram.weebly.com/new-pcbs.html for the MPU and rectifier board.
I'll check to see if I have the Transformer.

Cool...thanks Scott. Let me know.

#11953 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Cool...thanks Scott. Let me know.

Don't have the transformer. It was only used in Future Spa, Space Invaders and Kiss.
I know I didn't part out any of those games over the years. I do have 2 Stern 16B-3, 1 Bally E-122-142 and 1 Bally E-122-125.
PS. Got the shirt. Thanks again.

#11954 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Don't have the transformer. It was only used in Future Spa, Space Invaders, Kiss, Skateball and Frontier.
I know I didn't part out any of those games over the years. I do have 2 Stern 16B-3, 1 Bally E-122-142 and 1 Bally E-122-125.
PS. Got the shirt. Thanks again.

Do they use a different voltage or something for some reason?

#11955 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Do they use a different voltage or something for some reason?

Yes they did but not sure what for. Here is a chart copied from pINwIKI. oH CRAP. Cant upload pictures. I'll type it.
See Winding 4 it's 9.2 volts. That's the only difference.

Part Number Power Transformer Module Rectifier Board Assembly Winding 1 Winding 2 Winding 3 Winding 4 Winding 5
E-122-125.......AS-2877, AS2877-1............AS-2518-18................49VAC.....173VAC.....7.3VAC.....7.8VAC.....12VAC
E-122-131.......AS-2877-3.........................AS-2518-49................49VAC......173VAC....7.3VAC.....9.2VAC.....12VAC

#11956 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Yes they did but not sure what for. Here is a chart copied from pINwIKI. oH CRAP. Cant upload pictures. I'll type it.
See Winding 4 it's 9.2 volts. That's the only difference.
Part Number Power Transformer Module Rectifier Board Assembly Winding 1 Winding 2 Winding 3 Winding 4 Winding 5
E-122-125.......AS-2877, AS2877-1............AS-2518-18................49VAC.....173VAC.....7.3VAC.....7.8VAC.....12VAC
E-122-131.......AS-2877-3.........................AS-2518-49................49VAC......173VAC....7.3VAC.....9.2VAC.....12VAC

For SI, FS, and Kiss, more power was needed for the extra controlled lamps. Frontier and Skateball did not use the E-122-131 transformer, and the info on the PW has been fixed.

Jim

#11957 5 years ago
Quoted from Gott_Lieb:

For SI, FS, and Kiss, more power was needed for the extra controlled lamps. Frontier and Skateball did not use the E-122-131 transformer, and the info on the PW has been fixed.
Jim

Thanks Jim.
Yeah, I was supersized to see Frontier and Skateball listed as using one because I always remembered it only being the three games that used one. Was going to buy a Kiss long ago that needed one and passed for that reason.

#11958 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Significant project. Serious cabinet damage. No backglass. Playfield wear (above flippers, around middle inserts). No lockbar or playfield glass. Complete boardset (no battery dama...”
2018-10-29
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 577 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11959 5 years ago

Thinking about adding Mustang to my modest collection.Please pm me if you have one you might want to sell.
Thanks....

#11960 5 years ago

The lead up to winter purge is on:

Williams Flash - clean boards, boots, somewhat plays. BG has flaking in the reds. Drop targets need some work. New rubber on the pf. $600 obo.
Gottlieb Jet Spin - nice pf, decent bg with some flaking. Head will need a repaint - I had to cannibalize a Jungle Queen as the Jet Spin head was a complete loss.. $400 obo
Atari Crystal Castles cocktail arcade. Fairly rare. Missing top glass...needs some work as sometimes it decides to play, sometimes it does not.
Karate Champ cab and control panel (minus parts) - $150 obo. I was going to multicade it then realized how much of a pain the Karate Champ control panel would be to work with.

#11961 5 years ago

Looking for a clean example of earthshaker or whirlwind in or near North Jersey

#11962 5 years ago

Just a reminder in case anyone around here missed it. 10$ raffle tickets. 200 sold. Goes to project pinball to help get a machine setup in the Ronald MacDonald house here in New Haven. Winner gets this nice and clean and shopped out Team One. Pulling the name at the 24 Hour Final Battle this weekend. Let’s get this thing sold out!

-Jim
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/teamonepinballmachineraffle-sanctum24hrbattle

#11963 5 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Just a reminder in case anyone around here missed it. 10$ raffle tickets. 200 sold. Goes to project pinball to help get a machine setup in the Ronald MacDonald house here in New Haven. Winner gets this nice and clean and shopped out Team One. Pulling the name at the 24 Hour Final Battle this weekend. Let’s get this thing sold out!
-Jim
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/teamonepinballmachineraffle-sanctum24hrbattle

Oh hells yeah. Just entered.

#11964 5 years ago

Six Million Dollar Man $900 plays good looks good. Playfield touch up not collector quality but represent itself well. Backglass real nice. Can help deliver to kittery.

#11965 5 years ago

Have a DP Pro and fishing for a potential trade. Open to offers. Interested in SM, SW, Hobbit, LOTR, BM66, Transformers, MET, Houdini, AC/DC...

PM me.

#11966 5 years ago

I have a swords of fury up for trade. Good exterior, shopped, mostly LEDs, and has a rottendog mpu. Playfield needs touch up TLC. I'd like to trade even or up plus cash. PM me to get a dialogue going.

#11967 5 years ago

Im not going to do anything with this trizone project. 350 get it gone? Clean Boards!

#11968 5 years ago

I need a williams / bally 80s style coin door for either firepower or spaceshuttle.

#11969 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “800 plays Non smoking super clean home See my reviews from prior sales 5200 firm Has a few mods from Lermods. Pharaoh eyes, lit sarcophagus, led plane Goodie bag untouched. Ex...”
2018-10-26
Western Mass, MA
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 369 times

#11970 5 years ago

Looking for a rfm or possibly swep1 within a few hours drive of northern NJ.

#11971 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Im not going to do anything with this trizone project. 350 get it gone? Clean Boards!

PM sent

#11972 5 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I need a williams / bally 80s style coin door for either firepower or spaceshuttle.

I may have a space shuttle. I have an extra cab laying around. Can't remember if it has the door or not.

#11973 5 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

I have a swords of fury up for trade. Good exterior, shopped, mostly LEDs, and has a rottendog mpu. Playfield needs touch up TLC. I'd like to trade even or up plus cash. PM me to get a dialogue going.

PM Sent!

#11974 5 years ago

-Jim

Ticket bought!

#11975 5 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Why only from Firepower or Space Shuttle? Most of the Williams doors are the same. Also It wouldn't be considered a Williams/Bally coin door since the two companies used different coin doors at that time. I probably have one but not sure what it's from.

#11976 5 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

I may have a space shuttle. I have an extra cab laying around. Can't remember if it has the door or not.

I could use a new cabinet head if it's solid. Mine seems to be sagging a little.

#11977 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Why only from Firepower or Space Shuttle? Most of the Williams doors are the same. Also It wouldn't be considered a Williams/Bally coin door since the two companies used different coin doors at that time. I probably have one but not sure what it's from.

because I have one coin door, but I own firepower and space shuttle. I'm missing one door, and the bezel that it mounts on.

#11978 5 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I could use a new cabinet head if it's solid. Mine seems to be sagging a little.

No head just cab. I'll check for door

#11979 5 years ago

Demolition man price drop to $3800

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Up for sale is a semi restored Williams Demolition Man. It was in the free play area at Allentown if you were there this year. I bought it from Eric Bundy who semi restored it. I'...”
2018-11-03
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 856 times
Contributed to Pinside

Open to trades

#11980 5 years ago

Trying something new here. Part time intern weekday work wanted. Central Ct. area. If you restore and sell pinball machines I'm willing to work with you to get your games done. If you are looking for help just pm me so we can discuss all details.

#11981 5 years ago

Ticket bought! Thanks!

#11982 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I live in a NYC apartment and can only fit 2 pins so if I want the WOZ or any other new game I need to remove a pin;( I purchased this Pin about a 2 month ago NIB. I added the fol...”
2018-10-11
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
6,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 977 times

Happy Halloween! Figured I would post a update as I am up for trades too. If any one is interested in a SW Premium with upgrades I am interested in the following +/- dollars.... (the only one in order of priority is WOZ as that is the one I would like to end up landing however I am open to any of the others)

1. WOZ 75th edition or heavily modded Emerald Edition
2. Iron Maiden Premium
3. Twilight Zone
4. Tron
5. Houdini
6. AC\DC Premium
7. Medieval Madness
8. Lord of the Rings
9. Metallica Premium
10. Game of Thrones Premium
11. Pirates JJP
12. Aerosmith Premium
13. Indiana Jones -Williams
14. TNA
15 Safe Cracker
16. Lexy light speed
17.GnR

#11983 5 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Thanks to everybody who has expressed interest. If I decide to sell SOF out right I'll post a cash price but for now I'm just putting out the feelers to see if any interesting trade ideas come in. I'm really open to anything in or over the 2k range that's not a gottlieb. We can work out +- cash from there. For instance, I'm OK with adding cash for the right title like a stern star trek or something like that. Other titles that come to mind are tales from the crypt, Elvira and the Party Monsters, or even a T2.

No harm in sending a PM.

Thanks guys.

#11984 5 years ago

ISO an Orbitor 1 cab and backbox! I bought the glass and I have a line on a playfield (though any other leads are appreciated) any and all parts gladly accepted as well as a complete boardset.

#11985 5 years ago

Selling my Metallica Pro LED huo

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my HUO Metallica Pro LED. Excellent condition with the following mods - cliffys(including magnet protectors, plastic protectors, speaker lights, PB refinery creeping dea...”
2018-10-28
Sadsburyville, PA
Viewed: 366 times

#11986 5 years ago

Buffalo and upstate NY folks - I'm heading to Buffalo for a wedding a saturday. If you have TWD prem (or Alien?) and want to make a deal, PM me. Thanks!

#11987 5 years ago

Feeling in a Solid State mood . Looking for a Dr. Dude , Bally Game Show , Paragon........... If you are not too far from me , PM me with what you have. Thanks!

#11988 5 years ago

Mustang found !

#11989 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Buffalo and upstate NY folks - I'm heading to Buffalo for a wedding a saturday. If you have TWD prem (or Alien?) and want to make a deal, PM me. Thanks!

Ah, my hometown. Make sure you hit up Misuta Chows if you're downtown... and if you're looking for the world's best late night dive bar, the Old Pink is not to be missed. Get the steak sandwich there, or walk a couple block to Jim's Steak Out and get a proper chicken finger sub.

You're welcome... Oh, and if anybody offers you blow... RUN AWAY as fast as you can, unless you're a connoisseur of crushed up aspirin and baby laxative. At least that's what a guy I don't really know at all told me

#11990 5 years ago

Nice I'll try to remember. Going to be completed hammered Saturday night.

Buffalo pinball - where you at?

#11991 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Ah, my hometown. Make sure you hit up Misuta Chows if you're downtown... and if you're looking for the world's best late night dive bar, the Old Pink is not to be missed. Get the steak sandwich there, or walk a couple block to Jim's Steak Out and get a proper chicken finger sub.
You're welcome... Oh, and if anybody offers you blow... RUN AWAY as fast as you can, unless you're a connoisseur of crushed up aspirin and baby laxative. At least that's what a guy I don't really know at all told me

Ugh I do miss Jim’s Steak Out.

#11992 5 years ago

Found an earthshaker

#11993 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Buyer (Pinsider) never showed up after I held it specifically for him for almost a month turning away other buyers. Won’t make that mistake twice. So SM back on market. Playfie...”
2018-12-17
Franklin Park, PA
Viewed: 2081 times

Pinside has me realist my Spiderman.
Gotta believe someone out there is itching to beat up some bad guys.

#11994 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Nice I'll try to remember. Going to be completed h as hammered Saturday night.
Buffalo pinball - where you at?

Nobody has an Alien and nobody is parting with TWD

Definitely hit up Misuta Chow's though!

#11995 5 years ago

Arcade Legends $1400
Low Plays HUO 240 games including Dragons Lair 1 & 2 and Space Ace. Message me if interested. Thanks.

#11996 5 years ago

Cocktail multicade 60-1 $600

#11997 5 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

ISO an Orbitor 1 cab and backbox! I bought the glass and I have a line on a playfield (though any other leads are appreciated) any and all parts gladly accepted as well as a complete boardset.

You guys are incredible! I just picked up my Orbitor 1 cab, big thanks to zacaj for the lead and drgnlair

PLUS my Orbitor 1 backglass + Plexi bubble came in the mail from across the country in only 3 days!! AND IT WAS IN ONE PIECE! I am truly in awe it wasn’t smashed to bits. It has some extra cracks that I didn’t want but to be honest I’m not gonna throw a fit because I highly doubt I’ll ever see a spare Orbitor 1 3D backglass hanging around.

My next big challenge is getting all the mechs to populate a stripped playfield, or finding a populated playfield.
So if anyone knows someone with spare spinning bumpers or the 7-bank drop targets that will be my biggest challenges! I would prefer a populated playfield, because the wire harness is gonna be awful to recreate.

Also I will most likely just build a head, but if someone has a spare Stern Electronics Head, I was told that ANY head will work for this game. So if someone has one, I’m interested!

Thanks again, Pinside has been incredible for me! I mean I literally posted, got leads and had a cab in TWO days!!! That’s insane!

#11998 5 years ago

Anyone have a nice swords of fury empty cab? Need a base cab more than a head, but would buy a whole cab if someone has one.

#11999 5 years ago

Guys.... Best wings place in Buffalo is?

#12000 5 years ago

9/11 tavern...South Park Ave,Bloomfield intersection...!!!.........Joey

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 240 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/240?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.