IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 237 of 604.
#11801 5 years ago

WTB: Bad Cats

#11802 5 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Thank you for the offer but can’t
It’s a donation and I won’t even own the game after I drop it off
Am trying to give back to the communit but only have so much to spend on this
But I do thank you for the offer

Will you be doing the work on it? A lot of those games don’t last long because nobody does the upkeep

#11803 5 years ago

James, I’ll throw in $100 if it helps your endeavor. It’s been a while, but this is Ed. You worked on my TMNT a while back. Let me know how I can get you the money if you need it.

#11804 5 years ago

Still Looking for JP and Starship Troopers

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a nice starship troopers in and around the DC area. Willing to travel up to 100 miles”
2018-11-18
Vienna, VA
Wanted
Archived after: 210 days
Viewed: 240 times

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a nice Jurassic Park in and around the DC area”
2018-09-21
Vienna, VA
Wanted
Archived after: 88 days
Viewed: 165 times

#11805 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

I would consider the nuclear side blades, and possibly LEDs and the Itchy & Scratchy TV added to that list as well.

Of course you would your trying to upsell them. Side blade and TV no way. LEDs $50

#11806 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Of course you would your trying to upsell them. Side blade and TV no way. LEDs $50

Should have clarified that I meant the lollipop protector nuclear side rails. Not the inner blade art. General consensus in the TSPP owners thread is that they are worth it. I threw in the TV mod because it can easily be converted for other pinball machines you may own.

It’s all up for debate and maybe this specific question is better off asked in the TSPP owners thread. If I was trying to upsell, I would have tried better than that.

#11807 5 years ago

I have a HUO Stern Pirates of the Caribbean for trade. Full shop, wax, and non ghosting Comet LEDs done about a month ago. The big plastic box for the ship has been replaced with an airball protector but I will include it. Plays fast and smooth. I would consider a trade for a Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Spider-Man, Godzilla and maybe a few other quality DMD titles.

#11808 5 years ago
Quoted from IceMaster:

I have a HUO Stern Pirates of the Caribbean for trade. Full shop, wax, and non ghosting Comet LEDs done about a month ago. The big plastic box for the ship has been replaced with an airball protector but I will include it. Plays fast and smooth. I would consider a trade for a Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Spider-Man, Godzilla and maybe a few other quality DMD titles.

What is the trade value? Meaning what your game is worth

#11810 5 years ago

pitch and bat for sale or trade. Sell for $800...

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is a very rare, fully working Williams Fast Ball pitch and bat from 1969. Cabinet and playfield are in great condition. Brand new pitching motor installed. All playfield "ca...”
2018-10-26
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 384 times

#11811 5 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Will you be doing the work on it? A lot of those games don’t last long because nobody does the upkeep

Yes my kids are in the program as well so I’ll stop in about every week or so to ensure it’s maintained and running

#11812 5 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

James, I’ll throw in $100 if it helps your endeavor. It’s been a while, but this is Ed. You worked on my TMNT a while back. Let me know how I can get you the money if you need it.

THANKS ED !!

You rock

#11813 5 years ago

Elvis now reduced to $3500

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Elvis $3500 - Good condition - plays great. Has Lollipop Side rails Installed. Cabinet nice - only a few minor blemishes. Playfield has a little wear at Ball drops near the slings ...”
2018-10-16
South Glens Falls, NY
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 467 times

#11814 5 years ago

Aerosmith Premium now reduced to $6300

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For Sale: HUO (2nd owner) Stern Aerosmith Premium. Has Custom Side Armor, Shaker Motor, Mirror Blades and Custom Flipper Bat Art. Has latest code installed. $63000 cash. Would co...”
2018-09-27
South Glens Falls, NY
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 359 times

#11815 5 years ago

DE Time Machine (nice) project $1,000 firm.

I have a project TM that will make for a killer player with a little work. Great backglass, good playfield, LEDs throughout. Played great, and now.... Well, doesn't. Game powers up, but no ball is ejected into the shooter lane. Fourth display is out. I haven't troubleshot the issue at all.

Game is located in Watertown MA, and load-up is a breeze. Back right up to the garage, and we can slide it right into the bed of your truck. Cash only as I'm putting the money into updating my boxing ring. I can email/text pics for those that are seriously interested. Any less than a grand, and I'll hold onto it and finish it up in the spring.

#11816 5 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “This is the plastic layer of the playfield with artwork that sits on top of the plywood layer. The colors for the artwork really pop. There are a few minor scuffs, a few dings s...”
25 days ago
Ballston Spa, NY
325 (OBO)

Open to offers on the Interflip Dragon playfield.

Parts - For Sale
FS: Alvin G MPUs Archived
Used, good condition - “These do not surface very often. These are untested and as-is since I don't have any Alvin G games. They appear to be complete, aside from a game ROM. Only 4 available. $35 each,...”
2018-10-18
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 341 times
Contributed to Pinside
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Gottlieb Raven helicopter toy, blades, and parts $14 for shipping.”
2020-08-24
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 711 times
Contributed to Pinside
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Atari Superman Apron. $26 for shipping, or free local pick-up, or free delivery to pinfest.”
2019-03-26
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 278 times
Contributed to Pinside

...plus a few more items in the marketplace

#11817 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Most huo tspp I see for sale in the states are 4800 to 5200

Yeah, only they sit and don’t sell, and there are thousands of this title around, a lot of them HUO. I get it, it’s a hugely popular game, but it’s also 15+ years old. The market will reveal the price, but I think $4,300 is totally fair. It’s not 2013 anymore.

$6,500? Don’t make me laugh.

#11818 5 years ago

Cheap Volcano Project Machine in Central PA (Carlisle, PA) - see marketplace ad. If sold this week I would take $650 FIRM for it. Great Winter project! Partly working and nice playfield. Great beginners machines or garage machine due to minor cabinet & backglass issues. Fun to play & about as cheap as you will find a decent SS semi working machine.

#11819 5 years ago

Time Machine is out the door. Thanks for the messages. Sorry if I didn’t reply; my inbox absolutely exploded with PMs.

#11820 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice GB Pro w/800 plays. Looks basically new, but pictures coming soon.”
2018-10-21
Ballston Spa, NY
4,800 (OBO)
Viewed: 193 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11821 5 years ago

Just listed a Last Action Hero in the market.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/70350

#11822 5 years ago

Adding trades to Joker poker would love getaway and I can add cash or let me know what you have

#11823 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Game of Thrones (Premium/LE) - Fully functional (plug & play) - First owner HUO - Color DMD installed (or take $400 off the price if you want the original red DMD) - Cliffy pr...”
2018-10-22
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Viewed: 152 times

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Godzilla w/ Color DMD & New Rottendog Driver Board - Fully functional (plug & play) - Color DMD installed - New Rottendog Driver Board installed - New lockdown bar install...”
2018-10-22
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 263 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Trade
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Star Wars (Pro) - Fully functional (plug & play) - First owner HUO - Less than 300 plays total - Light-up Millenium Falcon mod installed - Mini-LCD Screen Border Armor mod ins...”
2018-10-22
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 152 times

Also, I still have 2 newer Stern DMD Displays w/ Red Cover available each for $90 shipped (these came out of my Game Of Thrones & Ghostbusters).

#11824 5 years ago

Other - For Sale
“1956 Williams Cross Fire Rifle game. Fully restored inside and out. Works excellent. Has original scoring bells or flip a switch and each target has a different digital sound. The...”
2018-12-19
Boston, MA
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1096 times

Price bump

#11825 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Buyer (Pinsider) never showed up after I held it specifically for him for almost a month turning away other buyers. Won’t make that mistake twice. So SM back on market. Playfie...”
2018-12-17
Franklin Park, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 2081 times

Lots of trade offers but still available.

#11826 5 years ago

I'll be heading to the Pittsburgh area on Saturday morning. I can bring any of these games with me if a deal is in place. Also have an Avatar Pro

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Up for sale is a semi restored Williams Demolition Man. It was in the free play area at Allentown if you were there this year. I bought it from Eric Bundy who semi restored it. I'...”
2018-11-03
Lehigh Valley, PA
Viewed: 856 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Houdini made by American pinball. About 600 plays on it. Game is like new. One small repair under right leg of minor damage that happened while moving it. Factory side blades. ...”
2018-10-16
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 242 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is a ACDC Luci Vault. Game is home use only with less than 450 plays on it. Manufacturered in March of this year. Game is near perfect with a small tear in the left he...”
2018-10-16
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 155 times

#11827 5 years ago

Ready to make some lineup changes. Have a HUO Aerosmith LE and TNA to offer. Looking for trades.

#11828 5 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

Ready to make some lineup changes. Have a HUO Aerosmith LE and TNA to offer. Looking for trades.

D:

#11829 5 years ago

Looking for a decent heavy metal meltdown.

#11831 5 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Time Machine is out the door. Thanks for the messages. Sorry if I didn’t reply; my inbox absolutely exploded with PMs.

That was a great deal for someone. $1k for a Time Machine?! You've got some good karma headed your way

Hope it went to a good home! I wonder who the lucky pinsider was that scooped this one up!

#11832 5 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

That was a great deal for someone. $1k for a Time Machine?! You've got some good karma headed your way
Hope it went to a good home! I wonder who the lucky pinsider was that scooped this one up!

It was an even better deal than you think. Game fired right up and was playing 100% the day of. I still honored the original $1,000 price of course. If you look at all my previous sales, I always try and give a good deal to the buyer.

Game went to Shacklersrevenge (James) on Sunday. Good dude. This was my second time selling a game to him.

#11833 5 years ago

frunch if you're interested in buying it, shacklersrevenge put it up for sale in the marketplace yesterday.

#11834 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Lost In Space Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a rare Lost in Space. The game was just torn down, cleaned and polished. The ramp was flame polished. All GI and inserts are LED. The boards have been gone through, tr...”
2018-10-23
Pittsburgh, PA
3,450 (OBO)
Viewed: 173 times
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my fully rebuilt Ripley’s Believe It or Not. The game was torn down to a bare playfield and completely rebuilt. All balls guides were soaked, cleaned and polished. Al...”
2018-10-22
Pittsburgh, PA
3,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 664 times

#11835 5 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

If you look at all my previous sales, I always try and give a good deal to the buyer.

Speaking as one of your previous sales (MET), this is totally true. And you were very easy to work with I might add. Good guy.

#11836 5 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Speaking as one of your previous sales (MET), this is totally true. And you were very easy to work with I might add. Good guy.

Much appreciated my man! That Met might have been the best playing game to ever come through my hands. Hurt letting that one go. Such a fast/mean machine.

#11837 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

frunch if you're interested in buying it, shacklersrevenge put it up for sale in the marketplace yesterday.

LMAO

#11838 5 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

DE Time Machine (nice) project $1,000 firm.
I have a project TM that will make for a killer player with a little work. Great backglass, good playfield, LEDs throughout. Played great, and now.... Well, doesn't. Game powers up, but no ball is ejected into the shooter lane. Fourth display is out. I haven't troubleshot the issue at all.
Game is located in Watertown MA, and load-up is a breeze. Back right up to the garage, and we can slide it right into the bed of your truck. Cash only as I'm putting the money into updating my boxing ring. I can email/text pics for those that are seriously interested. Any less than a grand, and I'll hold onto it and finish it up in the spring.

Quoted from bluespin:

uhh??!

#11839 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Better to have put it up on CL of Facebook than to flip here. Just my opinion.
-Mike

#11840 5 years ago

Have a nice Huo Met Pro led that is nicely modded for sale.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my HUO Metallica Pro LED. Excellent condition with the following mods - cliffys(including magnet protectors, plastic protectors, speaker lights, PB refinery creeping dea...”
2018-10-28
Sadsburyville, PA
Viewed: 366 times

#11841 5 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

It was an even better deal than you think. Game fired right up and was playing 100% the day of. I still honored the original $1,000 price of course. If you look at all my previous sales, I always try and give a good deal to the buyer.

Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Better to have put it up on CL of Facebook than to flip here. Just my opinion.
-Mike

I was really fighting the urge to chime in...which apparently failed miserably.

The reality is I would have rather seen the game go to someone that actually wanted a Time Machine, and would have gotten it for a great price. As Beagle said, the game fired right up and was playing 100% the day of. Obviously didn't call for major repairs, and he had offered it up for a fantastic price. I was even considering making the drive up to grab it.

Instead, it's bought, listed one and a half days later for $650 more, on the same platform, and with the display issue still present. And we wonder why games are not available for decent prices anymore? I could understand some increase if a brand new Pinscore display had been thrown in it to rectify that issue.

I've definitely bought games and sold them relatively quickly, even days later. The difference? I either bought it home thinking I would like it and didn't, or I saved it from a non-pinhead, barn or garage where it would have otherwise rotted, and I pass it on for the same price or as near to that as possible that I had picked it up for. If I list it slightly higher, that's because I fixed it 100% and shopped it. Or slight money added if I drove REALLY FAR to get the game. Really just trying to keep games in circulation, and get them in the hands of actual hobbyists for good prices.

I bought a damn Pharaoh for $700 last year, shopped it, got it playing 100%, and sold it a few months later. For $850 or $900 I think. I could have skyrocketed the price on that game....but didn't. I passed it on to someone who really wanted one. (regretfully though)

If you want to flip games, do what you want. But don't grab one from a Pinside FS thread that several people are yearning over, then post an ad on Pinside one and a half days later and think people won't notice. Obviously that thought process was there, because an ad was created, yet it wasn't posted back in this thread.

Rant over guys...sorry for the temp derail. It would just be nice to find games for decent prices and actually get them, like it used to happen.

#11842 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

The reality is I would have rather seen the game go to someone that actually wanted a Time Machine, and would have gotten it for a great price. As Beagle said, the game fired right up and was playing 100% the day of. Obviously didn't call for major repairs, and he had offered it up for a fantastic price. I was even considering making the drive up to grab it.
Instead, it's bought, listed one and a half days later for $650 more, on the same platform, and with the display issue still present. And we wonder why games are not available for decent prices anymore? I could understand some increase if a brand new Pinscore display had been thrown in it to rectify that issue.
I've definitely bought games and sold them relatively quickly, even days later. The difference? I either bought it home thinking I would like it and didn't, or I saved it from a non-pinhead, barn or garage where it would have otherwise rotted, and I pass it on for the same price or as near to that as possible that I had picked it up for. If I list it slightly higher, that's because I fixed it 100% and shopped it. Really just trying to keep games in circulation, and get them in the hands of actual hobbyists for good prices.
If you want to flip games, do what you want. But don't grab one from a Pinside FS thread that several people are yearning over, then post an ad on Pinside one and a half days later and think people won't notice. Obviously that thought process was there, because an ad was created, yet it wasn't posted back in this thread.
Rant over guys...sorry for the temp derail. It would just be nice to find games for decent prices and actually get them, like it used to happen.

Yep, there are hobbiests and there are profiteers.

#11843 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I've definitely bought games and sold them relatively quickly, even days later. The difference? I either bought it home thinking I would like it and didn't, or I saved it from a non-pinhead, barn or garage where it would have otherwise rotted, and I pass it on for the same price or as near to that as possible that I had picked it up for. If I list it slightly higher, that's because I fixed it 100% and shopped it. Or slight money added if I drove REALLY FAR to get the game. Really just trying to keep games in circulation, and get them in the hands of actual hobbyists for good prices.
I bought a damn Pharaoh for $700 last year, shopped it, got it playing 100%, and sold it a few months later. For $850 or $900 I think. I could have skyrocketed the price on that game....but didn't. I passed it on to someone who really wanted one. (regretfully though)

#11844 5 years ago

The buy and flip the following day is what stinks about this hobby. It's all become about money. I get that you can buy and sell things for whatever you want and that its a free country and all that crap but it's just a duchy move if you ask me and shows the type of guy you are dealing with. It's things like this that push true hobbiest away from this site and dealing with other pinsiders. At least it does for me. If you do not like this behavior, then people need to start using the feedback section to warn others of what to expect when dealing with people. Feedback doesn't have to be negative but just be honest. Like "This guy buys and flips, don't give him the good guy discount as he probably won't keep the game more than a day". When I'm selling something if I had 2 emails about a game I have for sale, and one guy is new and owns 1 EM and the other clearly buys and flips based on his past forum activity then I'd give the good deal to the new guy with the EM. Spread the love and joy to those who are humble and starting out. Treat others as you want to be treated. That's on pinside or anywhere in life.

#11845 5 years ago

I’ve had 600+ games pass through the framework of my home since 2006 -that’s a lot of games in players and collectors hands in that time, and many of them at very fair prices. I don’t usually refuse good games that I find in the wild, I never know where they might fit in, and Time Machine was specifically purchased to test my Torpedo Alley. Success.

If I’m friends with someone or know you a little bit, I pass the game onto that person for my costs, regardless of what I listed It for- I bend.
I can see in this thread who is and isn’t, apparently. When I helped start the Sanctum In CT, games like Black Jack,Frontier, Medusa, Hoops, which are all still there and remain a part of the bread and butter to the Sanctum, were brought in for what I paid.

With that said, I’m not required to keep Time Machine and my intention was for trade or package deal with the two others I have for sale.
I’m not out to please any of the people that take issue with my dealings and it’s fair to say that you’re not out to please me.

If the seller (who I know and had a conversation about this very thing already when I picked it up) has an issue with any of it, he’ll contact me and we’ll discuss it, but he doesn’t. Just a few select vocal people that are angry it wasn’t them. Adios, counselors.

Edit: I don't usually post games for sale in here, because of accusations, assumptions and expectations like what was blown hard above. He doesn't know the real story, and at that point it's all just puffed out wind that looks even worse with the facts out. I even asked Matt (beaglepuss) when I showed up to it mostly working, if he needed to keep it. He said ''No we're good, I don't care if you sell it tomorrow for $1700'' - Defense over. (The game was sold with T2 for $3200. Broke completely even)

Thanks, James

#11846 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Now, now, Colson. It’s not good Pinball to call out a flipper on Pinside. Don’t you remember I got shunned for doing that in my thread.

#11847 5 years ago
Quoted from Gotpins:

The buy and flip the following day is what stinks about this hobby. It's all become about money. I get that you can buy and sell things for whatever you want and that its a free country and all that crap but it's just a duchy move if you ask me and shows the type of guy you are dealing with. It's things like this that push true hobbiest away from this site and dealing with other pinsiders. At least it does for me. If you do not like this behavior, then people need to start using the feedback section to warn others of what to expect when dealing with people. Feedback doesn't have to be negative but just be honest. Like "This guy buys and flips, don't give him the good guy discount as he probably won't keep the game more than a day". When I'm selling something if I had 2 emails about a game I have for sale, and one guy is new and owns 1 EM and the other clearly buys and flips based on his past forum activity then I'd give the good deal to the new guy with the EM. Spread the love and joy to those who are humble and starting out. Treat others as you want to be treated. That's on pinside or anywhere in life.

People, don't lost faith in the community....There are plenty of decent buyers/sellers out there. Ask around and find out who, and who not to deal with. I have...and some of the stories I have heard, even if half true, are disturbing. I agree with Gotpins , honest feedback works. However, do not believe a word that Max_Badazz says about me....he's simply envious of my dancing skills. :p

#11848 5 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

People, don't lost faith in the community....There are plenty of decent buyers/sellers out there. Ask around and find out who, and who not to deal with. I have...and some of the stories I have heard, even if half true, are disturbing. I agree with gotpins , honest feedback works. However, do not believe a word that max_badazz says about me....he's simply envious of my dancing skills. :p

Just so you know, an X-MEN LE that I bought that was yours a short time earlier, was so badly hacked with mods and led light strips that you put in, that it caused the game to block boot up and malfunction. I had to remove all your hacks, and I did so while remaining faithful in the community that the previous owner clearly didn’t know what he was doing, let alone know what he was talking about.

#11849 5 years ago

I told James (and most people that buy games from me), that once a game leaves my house, it’s no longer any of my business. If he flips it, keeps it, or uses it as fire wood, it’s up to him. It is what it is.

I buy games as-is, I list games as accurately as possible, I do my best to price my games low (if not REALLY low), and once they leave my garage it’s out of my hands.

James has always been pleasant and good to deal with. No ill will here.

#11850 5 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

People, don't lost faith in the community....There are plenty of decent buyers/sellers out there. Ask around and find out who, and who not to deal with. I have...and some of the stories I have heard, even if half true, are disturbing. I agree with gotpins , honest feedback works. However, do not believe a word that max_badazz says about me....he's simply envious of my dancing skills. :p

You are correct. I have met some very nice people in this hobby who have been happy to share with me or help out in some way or send me something for free to help me out. That is why I try to pay it forward to other people I deal with and go an extra step or two especially if you've had the opportunity in life to have hundreds of games come and go. There are pinsiders who never return emails or pm's on their for sale posts even to say "thanks but no thanks for your offer" or "sorry the game has sold". I have a personal list of local people I will never deal with because of how they have treated me in the past with their inability to respond to emails. But from now on I intend to be honest and real in the feedback section to help future buyers as that's what I hope others will do to help me. But I get it, different strokes for different folks. I guess I'm just different, but I'm cool with that.

There are 30,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 237 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/237 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.