IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,353 posts in this topic. You are on page 232 of 608.
#11551 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I am looking to selling 8 Ball Deluxe pinball. This is the most desirable of the three versions of the game. It currently has and Altec mpu in it. It boots but is not playable. It gets stuck resetting .
I would not mind trading for another pinball project. This game just isn't my style. Let me know what you have.
There are no broken plastics, the cab is nice, and the backglass is perfect. The playfield has minor wear.
1500 FIRM

Sold pending pick up.

#11552 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Sold pending pick up.

Guess I missed it, looking for one in the CT area similar to condition. Msg me if you're looking to sell...

#11553 5 years ago

Looking for a minty Iron Man VE. Ready to buy.

#11554 5 years ago

Not pinball, but this thread goes off topic enough to warrant it. Any leads on either Gauntlet Legends or Dark Legacy within a day trip of Albany NY?

#11555 5 years ago
Quoted from PinsideMike:

Not pinball, but this thread goes off topic enough to warrant it. Any leads on either Gauntlet Legends or Dark Legacy within a day trip of Albany NY?

You should try your luck and place an ad on klov.

#11556 5 years ago

A game I'd really like to add to the collection has come up, and I'd like to free up some cash. Viking with a worn playfield and faded cabinet for 1200. Nice BG.

#11557 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

As far as I'm aware, a prank like this might be considered misdemeanor harassment if it goes far enough, especially if it's repeated harassment. I've never heard of anything like that considered identity theft or a felony. The only thing that is being posted is a phone number, and that is public information. No names, addresses, social security numbers, credit card numbers, bank account numbers, or anything else that could be used for establishing an identity were posted or abused.

Wanna bet your collection on it? Unless you plea bargain, then that's absolutely what posting someone elses phone number is.

#11558 5 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Wanna bet your collection on it?

I have nothing to gain from a ridiculous bet like that.

Quoted from ryandimx:

Unless you plea bargain, then that's absolutely what posting someone elses phone number is.

Identity theft, no. Harassment, yes.

Depending on how severe the crowd-sourced harassment is and the jurisdiction, the prankster could get off with a warning, community service, or perhaps something much more severe (fines, and perhaps some time in county jail). However, in this case, a prank for-sale ad with someone else's number doesn't rank very high. If harassment escalated to threats of some sort, they you're certainly looking at something more serious.

#11559 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I have nothing to gain from a ridiculous bet like that.

Identity theft, no. Harassment, yes.
Depending on how severe the crowd-sourced harassment is and the jurisdiction, the prankster could get off with a warning, community service, or perhaps something much more severe (fines, and perhaps some time in county jail). However, in this case, a prank for-sale ad with someone else's number doesn't rank very high. If harassment escalated to threats of some sort, they you're certainly looking at something more serious.

Check your pm

#11560 5 years ago

I have a beautiful clear-coated Cirqus Voltaire. For sale or would trade for DI, TOTAN or possibly WOZ, CFTBL, IJ.

#11561 5 years ago

I'm shaking up my line up of four pins. My goal is to get a Walking Dead Pro. I sold my Pinbot, but those funds are unfortunately going towards a new lawn tractor.

I have my Cyclone up for sale, $2400. Bought in 2015 from Pinsider Monster Bash. It was at Allentown that year if you can remember. Great game.
I'm also going to sell my Funhouse and Gorgar. Not sure for what yet though.

I'll consider reasonable offers and only trades for a WD Pro. Or maybe a Williams Grand Prix.

Thanks

#11562 5 years ago

Looking for Walking Dead Premium or TWD LE.

#11563 5 years ago

Looking for a decent player's condition JP in/around the Connecticut area...

#11564 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Overall condition is very good. Cabinet very good condition has some very minor scratches as shown in picture. LEDs in backbox and playfield. Playfield - great condition, no fish ...”
2018-09-16
, NH
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 363 times

#11565 5 years ago

Last chance for sanctum shirts I finalize the order midnight tomorrow!

#11566 5 years ago

#11567 5 years ago

Anybody have anything good 3k or less within 3 hours of me?

#11568 5 years ago

I have a Williams Pharaoh fully shopped with LEDS, Power supply rebuilt, Clear playfield protector installed, NVRAM battery replacement. No cracked plastics.
Looks and plays flawless. $2500.

#11569 5 years ago

HUO IMDN Pro and exc. shopped X-Men LE Magneto in CT. PM if looking. Pics and ads soon. Dave

#11570 5 years ago

Would love some space back so dropping firepower to $700

#11571 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Dale Jr. Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Looking to sell or trade my Dale Jr. Cabinet and playfield in great shape and plays awesome. Full LED upgrade. Make me an offer. Here's what I'm looking for in trade, + or - cash ...”
2019-04-19
Oceanside, NY
3,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 706 times

Looking to trade my Dale JR (NASCAR LE) for a Transformers (Pro), but also open to other trades:

Transformers (Pro)
Addams Family
Wrestlemania (Pro)
Avengers (Pro)
The Walking Dead (Pro)
Game of Thrones (Pro)
Star Wars (Pro)
Monopoly
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Family Guy
Simpsons Pinball Party
Ripley's Believe it or Not
Elvis
Earthshaker
Fire
Sopranos
Spiderman (Vault)
Wheel of Fortune
Batman (Stern)
CSI
Iron Man

#11572 5 years ago

WTB a No Fear PM me if you got one for sale. Thanks

#11573 5 years ago

Anyone have any rough system 11s out there? Not looking for show queens, or even working games.

#11574 5 years ago

Will be traveling to Rhode Island this Friday and can bring Road Show if that makes sale easier

Shopped out with LEDs, strong flippers, plays great.
Just need to make some room, so will be thinning the herd a little.

#11575 5 years ago

UGH...I sold three games, got a Deadpool, but still don't see anything for sale that catches my eyes to replace at least one of the two remaining slots. I hate having a hole in my lineup.

#11576 5 years ago

TSPP still up for trade. Open to a two for one deal, or my TSPP plus cash for something newer. PM me if interested.

#11577 5 years ago

Looking for an AS pro/prem/le, can trade a WOF or LOTR

#11578 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Looking for an AS pro/prem/le, can trade a WOF or LOTR

This AS popped up in Facebook. Not too far from us...
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1914274638874722/

#11579 5 years ago

I put these ads up...

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Like new, HUO Iron Maiden Pro in Woodbury, CT. Game plays 100%, fast with no errors. Will consider trades for other games +/- cash. High-res pics at the following link: https://...”
2018-09-19
Woodbury, CT
5,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 297 times

Machine - For Sale
X-Men (LE) Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice X-Men Magneto LE in Woodbury, CT. Game is fully shopped with clear silicon rubber - complete top-side tear down, cleaning, and rebuild. I also replaced all the original...”
2018-09-19
Woodbury, CT
4,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 357 times

#11580 5 years ago

Looking for a nice Gottlieb James Bond. if anyone is looking to sell send me a pm!

#11581 5 years ago

Just picked up a Riverboat Gambler, nice condition and a super nice playfield. Looking to trade for a Rollergames in similar condition before I jump into cleaning up the boat.

#11582 5 years ago

I’ve got a World Poker Tour with full LED lighting. Player’s condition, game plays 100% as it should but could use a shop job. Asking $3,000 but open to offers and/or trades +/- cash.

I can also include/install a set of Flipper Fidelity speakers if that’s of interest.

#11583 5 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Just picked up a Riverboat Gambler, nice condition and a super nice playfield. Looking to trade for a Rollergames in similar condition before I jump into cleaning up the boat.

Location? Price on Riverboat? Or only trade?

#11584 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mint. No need for NIB adjustments or tinkering. I've done it all for you and everything works perfectly. - Playfield is mint. No wear. All rubbers are spotless. - Cabinet is mint....”
2018-10-03
Cumberland, RI
Archived after: 107 days
Viewed: 1914 times

#11585 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Rollergames Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Roller games Good condition Rollergames for sale, with diamond plate Playfield. The cabinets is in good condition with some scratches and slight fade on the right side head. Th...”
2018-08-19
Glen Mills, PA
1,950 (Firm)
Archived after: 57 days
Viewed: 235 times

#11586 5 years ago

Williams Pharaoh up for sale on market place!

#11587 5 years ago

Funhouse has sold. Thanks for the interest everyone and thanks to zacaj for your purchase.

#11588 5 years ago

Decided to pull the trigger.
Just listed my SM for sale.
$5200 but open to reasonable offers/trades.
Gorgeous “undocumented” HUO game. I’m the 3rd owner.
PM me with any questions/etc.
-Ran

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69214

#11589 5 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Williams Pharaoh up for sale on market place!

Purchased another pin so I've discounted Pharoah to $2200.00. That should make it easy on the pocket/shipping.

#11590 5 years ago

CPR Eight Ball Deluxe playfield for sale, Gold grade from their most recent run. $1000 or trade + cash for a working Xenon with a worn-to-death playfield but nice cab and backglass.

#11591 5 years ago

I posted this on BPA and got crickets.... figured I would try here since most of my games that I have bought were non advertised after I put out a wtb

As much as I'd love an Iron Maiden or a Dialed In, I need to keep the budget a bit lower for this game.  Not looking for restored games that cost a premium, just good working fun games to play.  Medusa (the one early 80's game I want), Funhouse, BBH, an Addams that you hate and have it priced to sell (LOL).  Fire me an email with whatever you have and price.  No EM's, sticking with SS games from mid 80's up and DMD.

Honestly I don't know what I want and if something pops up nearby at the right price I'll bite.  I should just wait and save a bit for an Addams, but lets see what's out there

Games not interested in:  XM, Mono, TF, Kiss, FGuy, Playboy, HRC, NF, JP, JM, RCT, GI, DH, Con, SST, WCS, WoF, to name a few (basically games I have owned in the past)

#11592 5 years ago

Nice High Speed w/ New CPR playfield, new plastics, new XPin displays, new clear ramp, and more.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “High Speed w/ CPR Playfield & lots of new parts! - 100% working & functional - CPR Playfield installed - New CPR reproduction plastics installed - New XPIN displays instal...”
2018-09-20
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 242 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11593 5 years ago

In the market for a Walking Dead Pro.

#11594 5 years ago

Firepower price drop 600 its a working players project

#11595 5 years ago

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“1956 Williams Cross Fire Rifle game. Fully restored inside and out. Works excellent. Has original scoring bells or flip a switch and each target has a different digital sound. The...”
2018-12-19
Boston, MA
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1096 times

#11596 5 years ago

Putting my Williams Getaway HS2 and Sega Twister up for sale. Looking for $2800 for HS2 and $2300 for Twister.

#11597 5 years ago

Free coinboxes:

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “4 pinball coinboxes (3 williams, 1 gottlieb), 2 arcade coinboxes. Free to a good home. If you really want them shipped, $25. Otherwise, I'm just going to toss them. I don't nee...”
2018-09-22
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 125 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11598 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
X-Men (LE) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Just picked this up but probably not a keeper for me. Would like to work out a trade. X-Men LE Wolvie edition. Described to me as HUO but was a pinball club for a time. Only sligh...”
2018-09-19
Cumberland, RI
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 403 times

I’m around Sunday and Monday if you want to trade or buy... or just play some pinball.

#11599 5 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Firepower price drop 600 its a working players project

Thank you for taking the time today Mike!

There are 30,353 posts in this topic. You are on page 232 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/232 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.