IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 231 of 608.
#11501 5 years ago

Anyone want a project torpedo alley for 900? I can send pics.

#11502 5 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Yeah I blew it off immediately. LEDs were a dead give away. Then when you read the ad they are encouraging you to call after 10pm. Someone set up that ad as a prank so someone else gets a shit load of calls in the middle of the night.

The TZ cab on the left side of the photo seemed suspect as well.

Quoted from eabundy:

I did a little digging, and it seems someone is trying to get even with a home contractor. Google search the number attached to the ad, and you will find a scam report https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dt-hurley-general-carpentry/albany-new-york-12208/dt-hurley-general-carpentry-dennis-hurley-general-carpentry-dennis-hurley-home-improvement-687678
Also a link to their facebook page for the same contractor. https://www.facebook.com/JDTHurley/

It's certainly a creative way to go about taking revenge out on someone.

#11503 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone want a project torpedo alley for 900? I can send pics.

Pm sent

#11504 5 years ago

Price reduced for quick sale.

Demolition Man $2350.

Monopoly with suspected ROM chip issue $2500.

#11505 5 years ago

Sanctum shirts and hoodies for sale! Check our Facebook page for the details. Http://Facebook.com/thepinballsanctum

#11506 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Price reduced for quick sale.
Demolition Man $2350.
Monopoly with suspected ROM chip issue $2500.

Didn't you have an offer awhile back for 5k???

#11507 5 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Didn't you have an offer awhile back for 5k???

That offer included Lucky Seven SS and Wild Life.

#11508 5 years ago

Stern Star Wars Pro w/some mods... price drop to $4800.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling our Stern Star Wars Pro pinball. It was bought brand new from Cointaker back in November 2017 for $5300. I put about $250 in parts(shaker, mirror blades, Millennium Falcon...”
2018-08-26
Maine, NY
4,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 1091 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11509 5 years ago

Anyone have a players Joker poker up for sale?

#11510 5 years ago

Monopoly has sold, DM still available.

#11511 5 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

I will be selling my pinball collection over the next month to fund another venture I will list them all individually with pictures but wanted to put it out there with a list of the games Indiana Jones -Williams , The Addams Family , Bally Scared Stiff , Theatre of Magic, Bram Stoker's Dracula , Tales from the Crypt , Elvira and the Party Monsters , Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street also have an empty cirqus Voltaire cabinet and a lot of pinball parts that also will be listed. All games are in great shape.

Interested in EATPM...

#11512 5 years ago

I'm looking for 80s sterns if anyone has one they would part with.
Mainly quicksilver, seawitch, stargazer.

#11513 5 years ago

Anyone have a Spring Break for sale in New England area?

Looking for 2 SS titles to fill out our line up, cutting back on the EM's we have.

Wish I had not sold the Ice Fever, it was fun.

#11514 5 years ago

I have a DH for trade. Ad up in the market place. Willing to ad cash as well.

#11515 5 years ago

I also have a very nice Dirty Harry for trade or sale. $2,800 takes it. Ad with pics coming.

#11516 5 years ago

Just listed my Firepower 2 in the marketplace, $850 or trading for Gottlieb SS.

Machine - For Sale
Firepower II Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition Firepower 2 for sale or trade for a Gottlieb SS such as Bad Girls, Arena or Hollywood Heat. Everything on this machine works 100% - plastics look good except for...”
2018-09-09
Warwick, RI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 183 times

#11517 5 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Matesamo

I did see it on the local listing, should look up on youtube some play videos to see if it is too our liking.

#11519 5 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Machine - For Sale
Firepower IINew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Players condition Firepower 2 for sale or trade for a Gottlieb SS such as Bad Girls, Arena or Hollywood Heat.

Everything on this machine works 100% - plastics look good except for...”
8 hours ago Warwick, RI 850
Matesamo

No gottlieb EM? Still have that sweet baseball

#11520 5 years ago

Sent ya a PM

Quoted from Matesamo:

Machine - For Sale
Firepower IINew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Players condition Firepower 2 for sale or trade for a Gottlieb SS such as Bad Girls, Arena or Hollywood Heat.

Everything on this machine works 100% - plastics look good except for...”
9 hours ago Warwick, RI 850
Matesamo

#11521 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Im selling a gorgeous STLE that has been upgraded with tons of great mods. I am the second owner. Looks and plays great. List of mods includes: ColorDMD Cointaker LED backbox kit ...”
2018-09-09
Mansfield, MA
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1092 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11522 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I also have a very nice Dirty Harry for trade or sale. $2,800 takes it. Ad with pics coming.

#11523 5 years ago

Anyone have a nice Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles they would sell? I'm not sure if the game sucks or not?? but I have two little ones at home and obviously they love the theme...Am considering buying the new Raw Thrills arcade version which is cool but lots of $$$

#11524 5 years ago

Heading out to Rochester, NY for the next few days. Who wants to sell me a DMD game CHEAP?? I got room for one pin. Or I can pick a game up for someone and bring it back toward the Boston/Manchester area...

#11525 5 years ago

Still have the project torpedo alley, tired of looking at it. 900.

#11526 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Thank you for the offer, but not a title were looking at. Might pop for a Walking Dead if one comes up local though.

I think we are going to hit the York show next month, maybe work on pre-selling a few EM's and bring them with us.

#11527 5 years ago

HUO Game of Thrones Premium just listed in the Marketplace:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO, original owner Game of Thrones Premium for sale. Bought NIB in spring 2016, has never been moved from its location in my basement. Extras include Pinnovators headphone jack (w...”
2018-12-04
Natick, MA
6,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 947 times

Located 15 miles west of Boston.

#11528 5 years ago

Super nice mm original for trade. Only rules are no dmds, no ems and cash can go either way. Priority to system 11s.

#11529 5 years ago

still looking to trade +/- cash my SOF for a T2, PZ, JP, JM, BF.

#11530 5 years ago

Would love to get this space back soon!

Machine - For Sale
Tee'd Off Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Supremely nice Tee'd Off that I would love to sell locally soon. Spent all of its life in a basement, has none of the typical wear that Tee'd Offs generally have. Come check it out...”
2018-09-01
Reading, MA
2,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 55 days
Viewed: 516 times

#11531 5 years ago

What’s for sale near Rockland County, NY this Sunday?

#11532 5 years ago

Anyone got a nice GB Prem for sale?

#11533 5 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for an Addams Family in Pa,Nj,Ny,Md, etc regions. Needs to play well with a good cabinet. Any leads or offers appreciated. Thank you.”
2018-09-22
Drums, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 481 times

Still looking for a reasonable Addams Family.
Help please

#11534 5 years ago

ebay.com link: Gottlieb Pinball Machine Ice Revue

Classic Gottlieb Ice Revue up for sale

#11535 5 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

ebay.com link » Gottlieb Pinball Machine Ice Revue
Classic Gottlieb Ice Revue up for sale

Started the bidding for it. Hope I win.

J.

#11536 5 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

Started the bidding for it. Hope I win.
J.

That game does look sweet. I may have to jump in on this.

#11537 5 years ago

Baseball price drop. 550

Machine - For Sale
Baseball Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully working game. Never an issue in the two years we’ve been playing it. Cabinet has been repainted. Very clean playfield with no wear. Only flaw in game is flaking in parts of...”
2018-08-28
Meriden, CT
550 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 598 times

#11538 5 years ago

Keeping my eyes peeled for a WCS 94 in or around New Hampshire

#11539 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The TZ cab on the left side of the photo seemed suspect as well.

It's certainly a creative way to go about taking revenge out on someone.

It's also a great way to get arrested and face felony charges for identity theft

#11540 5 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

It's also a great way to get arrested and face felony charges for identity theft

As far as I'm aware, a prank like this might be considered misdemeanor harassment if it goes far enough, especially if it's repeated harassment. I've never heard of anything like that considered identity theft or a felony. The only thing that is being posted is a phone number, and that is public information. No names, addresses, social security numbers, credit card numbers, bank account numbers, or anything else that could be used for establishing an identity were posted or abused.

#11541 5 years ago

I wouldn't mind seeing a little jail time for something like this actually. It's becoming more prevalent.

#11542 5 years ago

Still looking for HUO mustang pro, willing to pay 4000.00, would consider a premium for 5000.00. Have cash, but if anyone has one that’s looking to add some ems, I have solar city, target Alfa, fast draw, New York, beat time with brand new bg resto Beatles version Backglass. Best to pm me

#11543 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I wouldn't mind seeing a little jail time for something like this actually. It's becoming more prevalent.

Jail time for putting someone else’s number in an ad so they get calls??! How about jail time for scamming someone out of money...

#11544 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Jail time for putting someone else’s number in an ad so they get calls??! How about jail time for scamming someone out of money...

Ya, there is plenty of room in the prisons and tax payers $$ in the budget for these people

#11545 5 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Ya, there is plenty of room in the prisons and tax payers $$ in the budget for these people

Weekend jail is cool with me.

Ok, back on topic,
Who's selling something tasty near me?

#11546 5 years ago

Price drop on my Star Wars Pro to $4700...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling our Stern Star Wars Pro pinball. It was bought brand new from Cointaker back in November 2017 for $5300. I put about $250 in parts(shaker, mirror blades, Millennium Falcon...”
2018-08-26
Maine, NY
4,700 (Firm)
Viewed: 1091 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11548 5 years ago

Looking to sell a players firepower, I wound up with two so one has to go.

boston.craigslist.org link
Pm me for more info. Easy pickup from my garage

#11549 5 years ago

I am looking to selling 8 Ball Deluxe pinball. This is the most desirable of the three versions of the game. It currently has and Altec mpu in it. It boots but is not playable. It gets stuck resetting .

I would not mind trading for another pinball project. This game just isn't my style. Let me know what you have.

There are no broken plastics, the cab is nice, and the backglass is perfect. The playfield has minor wear.

1500 FIRM

#11550 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I am looking to selling 8 Ball Deluxe pinball. This is the most desirable of the three versions of the game. It currently has and Altec mpu in it. It boots but is not playable. It gets stuck resetting .
I would not mind trading for another pinball project. This game just isn't my style. Let me know what you have.
There are no broken plastics, the cab is nice, and the backglass is perfect. The playfield has minor wear.
1500 FIRM

messaged

There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 231 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/231?hl=langless28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.