IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,176 posts in this topic. You are on page 230 of 604.
#11451 5 years ago

Might be looking to trade my NBAFB I’ve had for years.

Some games interested in in BoP, Tommy, DH, POTC, RBION, STTNG, Stern Trek, Congo, LAH, NF.

#11452 5 years ago

Looking to trade Who Dunnit plus cash. Real nice original condition. Looking for a real nice original Guns N Roses or may just sell outright. Just pm me.

#11453 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
FS - POTC (HUO) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell my huo POTC with color dmd, led's , flipper fidelity speaker upgrade, tilt side art blades, custom potc target decals and topper from tilttopper. Probably one of ...”
2018-08-17
Sadsburyville, PA
4,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1474 times
Real nice POTC still available, $4700 obo.

#11454 5 years ago

Still looking to sell/trade XMen LE.

Updated trade list...

GOTG
RBION
DILE
ACDC Prem
Congo
TWD
IM

Maybe others.

Added over 6 years ago:

TRADE PENDING....

#11455 5 years ago

TSSP just posted

#11456 5 years ago

I would consider a partial trade of a nice TOM with cash your way towards my mint original MM...

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Looking for a quick sale here, not sure how you could find a nicer one...I can send videos etc New playfield!! New plastics and ramps!! Beautiful near flawless colorful original...”
2018-08-23
Syracuse, NY
9,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 188 days
Viewed: 551 times

#11458 5 years ago

Cyclone $2500

erie.craigslist.org link

Ad now has a gameplay video.

#11459 5 years ago

Last chance to get a DILE for this price before the new software updates comes out and the prices shoot up again. Pretty sure I'm going to feel like a fool when that happens, but have to make room for TNA.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mint. No need for NIB adjustments or tinkering. I've done it all for you and everything works perfectly. - Playfield is mint. No wear. All rubbers are spotless. - Cabinet is mint....”
2018-10-03
Cumberland, RI
Archived after: 107 days
Viewed: 1914 times

#11460 5 years ago

Getting the itch to switch it up a little. I'd be interested in dialed in, TZ, MM, and possibly others. 2 for 1 possible. I have an original run AC/DC premium. It has a crystal clear window to the lower playfield, and not a mark on it.
Matt McKee topper, flipper fidelity speakers with oversized cab speaker, colordmd, hemi Cannon mod, hemi led lightning bolts,
Rooftop band mod, speaker lights with acrylics, lightning bolt start button, drum divertor covers, back alley railroad tracks on left ramp and RR signs.
Pretty much completely loaded and dialed in perfectly. I'm in North Jersey.

#11461 5 years ago

It's still for sale ...... I'll include two extra ramps with it
Add another $2500 and you can take South Park too

Machine - For Sale
Monopoly Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working Monopoly. Has side blade graphics. Cabinet shows some wear around flipper buttons.... this game was once routed. Display is nice, sounds work, playfield in good shape, s...”
2018-08-10
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 436 times

#11462 5 years ago

Looking for Wh20. IMVE sold so have cash ready.

#11463 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is The Simpson’s Pinball Party (TSSP) The Pros: - Game plays 100%. No issues. - playfield very clean. No issues. - Undercabinet and back box LED RGB lighting - Las...”
2018-08-29
Mantua, NJ
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 737 times

#11464 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice twilight zone. Playfield is super clean, no wear or chipping. Game was just shopped out with a bunch of LEDs and Titan rubber and has gum balls and piano mod. Cabinet is ...”
2018-08-31
East Haddam, CT
6,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 886 times

#11465 5 years ago

Really Nice IMVE for Sale.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Very Nice HOU IMVE. Original Owner. Purchased new Feb 2015. Mods/Details include: Pinball Life Rev B Shaker Motor Hooked Whiplash with EL White Whips Speaker Lights and acryl...”
2018-10-10
Silver Spring, MD
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 996 times

#11466 5 years ago

Really nice Star Wars Pro price drop to $4950...

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling our Stern Star Wars Pro pinball. It was bought brand new from Cointaker back in November 2017 for $5300. I put about $250 in parts(shaker, mirror blades, Millennium Falcon...”
2018-08-26
Maine, NY
4,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 1091 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11467 5 years ago

Now through Labor Day, Cyclone, $2400.00!

#11468 5 years ago

Anyone looking for a a dialed in le in the DC area? I am in Richmond and have my DILE for sale at 7950. PM me!

#11469 5 years ago

I will be selling my pinball collection over the next month to fund another venture I will list them all individually with pictures but wanted to put it out there with a list of the games Indiana Jones -Williams , The Addams Family , Bally Scared Stiff , Theatre of Magic, Bram Stoker's Dracula , Tales from the Crypt , Elvira and the Party Monsters , Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street also have an empty cirqus Voltaire cabinet and a lot of pinball parts that also will be listed. All games are in great shape.

#11470 5 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

I will be selling my pinball collection over the next month to fund another venture I will list them all individually with pictures but wanted to put it out there with a list of the games Indiana Jones -Williams , The Addams Family , Bally Scared Stiff , Theatre of Magic, Bram Stoker's Dracula , Tales from the Crypt , Elvira and the Party Monsters , Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street also have an empty cirqus Voltaire cabinet and a lot of pinball parts that also will be listed. All games are in great shape.

Wow man, that’s an incredible lot of games! Is it too forward to ask what the future venture is?

#11471 5 years ago

Ad Coming Soon:

Demolition Man - $2500. Will deliver within 2 hours of Sturbridge, MA at no cost - preference goes to pickup.

All LEDs, flippers rebuilt a few weeks back.

#11472 5 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

Hopefully a fun venture. I'd be interested in indy!

#11473 5 years ago

Wanted to pass this along. Huge pinball and video game auction going on in central PA Saturday Sept 8th.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lifetime-pinball-amp-video-game-collection-auction-in-central-pa-09-08#post-4572173

#11474 5 years ago

This is back up for sale , https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/64142 , STLE with tons of great mods...$8300.- All the rings have been changed to translucent silicone.

#11476 5 years ago

I’m looking for a sale, but might be open to a trade, if it’s something I can play for the next 4-6 weeks and sell quick once my TNA is ready

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “It’s an undocumented home use only. I’m pretty sure I’m only the second owner. It has 1900 total plays on it now. Everything on it is working as it should. I’ve put in L...”
2018-09-24
Bethlehem, PA
4,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 1869 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11477 5 years ago

Price reduced, ads in the market and forum.
Jurassic Park- nice, $2800- SOLD
EM King Pin- $500- SOLD

Cue Ball Wizard- $1500- SOLD

Possibly project Judge Dredd, but it's missing cpu, sound board and trough optos. Feeling that one out, not sure yet.

#11478 5 years ago

Anyone have a nice Theatre of Magic they want to sell?

#11479 5 years ago

Going to be listing a beautiful Black Rose with clearcoated playfield. Cab has som fade but other than that real nice. Looking to sell for an avatar so if you have one for trade that gets priority. Pm for pics or I’ll be posting later this week.

#11480 5 years ago

Monopoly is sold...... South Park will eventually get listed for 2600 as is.

#11481 5 years ago

Price drop on baseball. 600 OBO. Just finished getting a Hi-Deal running that needs to go in it’s place at The Sanctum

-Jim

Machine - For Sale
Baseball Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully working game. Never an issue in the two years we’ve been playing it. Cabinet has been repainted. Very clean playfield with no wear. Only flaw in game is flaking in parts of...”
2018-08-28
Meriden, CT
550 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 598 times

#11482 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Wanted to pass this along. Huge pinball and video game auction going on in central PA Saturday Sept 8th.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lifetime-pinball-amp-video-game-collection-auction-in-central-pa-09-08#post-4572173

Went to the last one. Plan on standing around 4-6 hours of trinkets and junk before any games. You are also bidding against people online. Not one game went for an auction price let alone a reasonable price.

#11483 5 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Went to the last one. Plan on standing around 4-6 hours of trinkets and junk before any games. You are also bidding against people online. Not one game went for an auction price let alone a reasonable price.

How many lifetime collections are there?

#11484 5 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

People get caught up in the auction frenzy and forget about the 13% final price fees plus the 6% sales tax.

#11485 5 years ago
Quoted from ckcsm:

People get caught up in the auction frenzy and forget about the 13% final price fees plus the 6% sales tax.

If that’s the case, that’s a shame. The guy seems to have accumulated a nice collection, even of project pins that I would be interested in.

There is supposedly an imamaculate Baywatch that is to die for.

#11486 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinsterwmass:

How many lifetime collections are there?

That was same auction company but not a lifetime collection. Only had less then half what is offered at this one. Yeah prices were on the higher side if you're used to getting deals.

#11487 5 years ago
Quoted from ckcsm:

True.

Maybe no one will show cause of it. Just think of all the pins you can bid on now. ALONE!

#11488 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “For sale is my AFMRLE #623. I’m the first owner, and have thoroughly enjoyed playing it. Now it’s time to move on to the next adventure! Play field is in excellent condition ...”
2018-09-04
Greer, SC
7,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 1840 times
Contributed to Pinside
Just listed HUO, first owner

#11489 5 years ago

Casually looking for a Gottlieb Rocky

Lmk thank you

#11490 5 years ago

Regarding pin/arcade auctions. I've been to a few and have noticed the same faces in the crowd working together to bid the prices up. You'd hope that you could grab a machine or 2 at bargain basement prices but I've not seen it happen. Best of luck to anyone who goes.

#11491 5 years ago

I've noticed to that from the results listed from these auctions, The pinball machines final prices along with the fees, taxes etc. is no different than seeing those titles for sale on here. Must be the thrill of an auction but they mostly look like a waste of time.

#11492 5 years ago

Funhouse for sale in Montréal QC Canada.
Rough cabinet with new pf and led display. 5200 usd.

#11493 5 years ago

Price drop- X-Men LE, now for $4800.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Great condition Wolverine X-Men LE. This game has been in my home for a couple of years, with the exception of a couple of months in a private pinball club where it was treated ver...”
2018-08-12
Arlington, MA
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 231 times

#11494 5 years ago

Looking for WPT, or GOT- possibly X-MEN pro.
Pm me if you have something available.

thanks, James

#11495 5 years ago

Black Spiderman HUO Documneted with paperwork. Original owner. Looking for trades.
Pm located in Rochester ny

#11496 5 years ago

This popped up on Craigslist... someone should check it out, $750 Fish Tales:

albany.craigslist.org link

#11497 5 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

This popped up on Craigslist... someone should check it out, $750 Fish Tales:
albany.craigslist.org link

Image was reused from https://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?t=24063

Looks like a scam.

#11498 5 years ago

Yeah I blew it off immediately. LEDs were a dead give away. Then when you read the ad they are encouraging you to call after 10pm. Someone set up that ad as a prank so someone else gets a shit load of calls in the middle of the night.

#11499 5 years ago

I did a little digging, and it seems someone is trying to get even with a home contractor. Google search the number attached to the ad, and you will find a scam report https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dt-hurley-general-carpentry/albany-new-york-12208/dt-hurley-general-carpentry-dennis-hurley-general-carpentry-dennis-hurley-home-improvement-687678

Also a link to their facebook page for the same contractor. https://www.facebook.com/JDTHurley/

#11500 5 years ago

Cyclone $2400

There are 30,176 posts in this topic. You are on page 230 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/230?hl=turtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.