IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 608.
#1101 9 years ago

*****SOLD******

Bump, HUO Family Guy.

Trade info updated.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-family-guy-albany-ny#post-2114819

image-418.jpgimage-418.jpg

#1105 9 years ago

Ah yes. AKA the second run.

#1106 9 years ago

Dropped RFM to 2400.. seems to be via research the magic number, has video amp, all non ghosting LED's shopped, all new rubbers, cliffy, and computer rebuilt by Rob Anthony..

Now come and pick this up!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-nice-revenge-from-mars

#1107 9 years ago

Anyone have a WPT for sale?

#1109 9 years ago

got a nice clean black knight fully leded, fresh rubber, and a new back glass for $950

#1110 9 years ago

Revenge is SOLD pending payment and pick up

#1111 9 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

#1112 9 years ago

I forgot to take pictures so I'll do it tonight (I went up, played a few games, turned it off, then left for work). CSI fully working.....routed with a few nicks and scratches on the cab, but plays great. Has LEDs but no upgrades or anything like that. Located in Manch NH $3500 cash/carry or trade towards something else (I can add cash or you can add cash).....to throw out a few.... FGuy/Shrek, Avengers, Xmen, WPT, WoF, NFL, TWD, maybe LOTR, WH2O, NGG, AP, JP, Congo or Monopoly (on the fence with those). Also looking for a Track & Field arcade game and a Space Harrier

#1113 9 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

good for you man. I was on the fence and almost pulled the trigger when you dropped it to 2400. let me know if the deal falls through

#1114 9 years ago

They are coming Fri, so if they do not show up, I will let you know.

Thanks

#1116 9 years ago

Looking for an Xmen Pro within driving distance from Philadelphia.

#1117 9 years ago
Quoted from MagicMako:

Looking for an Xmen Pro within driving distance from Philadelphia.

Mine's not really for sale, but if you want to trade your bsd and ts for my xmen, I'd consider it. My xm is the nicest you will ever see...purple armor all over, including on service rails, shaker, full led, flipper fidelity speaker system, iceman and magneto mods and chrome hinges. Dmd had a line on it when I got it 18 months ago, stern replaced. Not a scratch on it.

image.jpgimage.jpg
image-843.jpgimage-843.jpg

#1118 9 years ago

I have a hook and Teed off. I'm looking for some system 11s. Anyone have anything they want to trade?

#1119 9 years ago

I'm looking for a mustang LE routed is ok

#1120 9 years ago

Freddy a nightmare on elm street near rochester ny full colored LEDs, great cab, milar removed from pf 1999 b/o SOLD$$$$$$$$
image.jpgimage.jpg

#1121 9 years ago

Looking for either a Flintstones or RFM in the CT area...PM if ya got one!

#1122 9 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Picking a Flintstones up tomorrow weather permitting, it works 100 percent but needs alot of love to geg where it should be not sure what im doing yet have bunch plastics and parts on order all ready but depending on some other pins im looking at I may sell . Probably to far anyway but figured id say something im om md / pa line .

#1123 9 years ago

Pirates of the Caribbean 3,900
Pirates of the Caribbean 3,900
Godzilla 2,900

#1124 9 years ago

Not super motivated, but if someone has an IM/IMVE, I'd consider my Williams IJ for it, probably with some cash towards me depending on specifics.

#1126 9 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Not super motivated, but if someone has an IM/IMVE, I'd consider my Williams IJ for it, probably with some cash towards me depending on specifics.

I'll have one a routed IM in a few weeks.

#1127 9 years ago

Eric..let me know. We can discuss.

#1128 9 years ago

Bally Strikes and Spares. Very good condition. Has some touch-ups but looks good.Has a rough backglass and one broken plastic. Everything works great mechanically. Just shopped, super clean. $850.00pinball 090.jpgpinball 090.jpgpinball 091.jpgpinball 091.jpgpinball 092.jpgpinball 092.jpgpinball 094.jpgpinball 094.jpgpinball 084.jpgpinball 084.jpgpinball 084.jpgpinball 084.jpgpinball 095.jpgpinball 095.jpgpinball 078.jpgpinball 078.jpgpinball 081.jpgpinball 081.jpg

#1129 9 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Would love to sell you mine Norm, but I'm not ready to let it go until I bowl a decent game.

Seriously tough to do. Great choice, an innovative Trudeau classic.

If anything changes I'll let you know.

#1130 9 years ago

I have a nice road show for trade. Very nice playfield, no fish wear. Cabinet has some fade but not too bad. Looking for otherd dmds. rs 056.JPGrs 056.JPG

#1131 9 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

got a nice clean black knight fully leded, fresh rubber, and a new back glass for $950

Can you post pictures?

#1132 9 years ago

Batman Forever still for trade, nothing has worked out yet, might wind up selling it, asking $2400 but would still rather a trade!

backglass.jpgbackglass.jpg

full playfield.jpgfull playfield.jpg

#1133 9 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeUpkeep:

Batman Forever still for trade, nothing has worked out yet, might wind up selling it, asking $2400 but would still rather a trade!

backglass.jpg 287 KB

full playfield.jpg 436 KB

Take my Freddy

#1134 9 years ago

Either of you guys want a really nice High Speed?

Quoted from ArcadeUpkeep:

backglass.jpg 287 KB

full playfield.jpg 436 KB

#1135 9 years ago

WTB: one or two system 11 games that are fun and in the $1k range, Highspeed and F14 come to mind

Located in Northern CT

#1136 9 years ago
Quoted from videorob:

Either of you guys want a really nice High Speed?

No thanks

#1137 9 years ago

new member here and I'm looking for TOM,TOTAN,CV or TZ

#1138 9 years ago

I have a nice sttng that I am looking for trade offers in north NJ

#1139 9 years ago
Quoted from Machowagon:

Patience

Though all are great games, but they made a bunch of each (except CV), and these are the titles people will be dealing left and right to afford the many, many planned 2015 pin releases.

#1140 9 years ago

Looking for a TZ inor near central nj.

#1141 9 years ago

Seems more people are looking than selling. I'll throw out that I'm looking for a nice Last Action Hero..

#1142 9 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Looking for a TZ inor near central nj.

THought Bundy had a TZ.

#1143 9 years ago

Pretty sure Bundy's TZ is sold.

#1144 9 years ago

looking for a bram stokers dracula

#1145 9 years ago

Looking for a good re-theme candidate in the Rochester area, I will probably make a whole new playfield but I would like the cabinet to be in decent shape. I would hate to ruin something that could have been saved so I would prefer something that could be considered a total loss.

#1146 9 years ago

**Trade fell through so I still have a JP and SP (Trade only)**
I'm looking to possibly downsize to make room. I'm looking to trade my Jurassic Park and South Park for one dmd pin of equal value or ill add CASH if your pin's value exceeds the two.
Working Jurassic Park in players condition. South Park has been completely gone through and works perfectly. Let me know what you have to trade.
Cheers

#1147 9 years ago

Looking for a TZ in md. A few leads so far

#1148 9 years ago

WTB Safecracker. Need something small to sit in my home office.

#1149 9 years ago

Machowagon said:
Patience
Though all are great games, but they made a bunch of each (except CV), and these are the titles people will be dealing left and right to afford the many, many planned 2015 pin releases.

The remakes just make the originals worth more.

#1150 9 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

Patience

Oops I did that wrong, like I said the remakes just add more value to be the original machines.

There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.