5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,386 posts
  • 780 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by dannunz
  • Topic is favorited by 417 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14386 posts in this topic. You are on page 229 of 288.
#11401 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Wow, you've passed Automated Services and Betson!?!? Congrats!!

Meh, could have worded that part better, but just wanted to drive home a point. I buy a lot of used games.

My goal was to fix them up and trade them for or towards a few system 11s. People don't give those up as easy any more.

#11402 11 months ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Meh, could have worded that part better, but just wanted to drive home a point. I buy a lot of used games.
My goal was to fix them up and trade them for or towards a few system 11s. People don't give those up as easy any more.

You know I was kidding.

#11403 11 months ago
Quoted from the96stang:

My message:
"Dear Moberg,
I'm the biggest buyer in new england and one of very few who will take on all. I have 5k cash and can be there Sunday."
My thoughts:
DM 2200
Monopoly 2300
The other two 500.
More than fair in a bulk buy for games with issues, but maybe the numbers don't work for him. Meh, I'll go find another lot of games. Keep flipping pinside.

Brian - maybe you don't realize how offensive your message was - I'll help you understand.

"Dear Moberg," - unless you're a friend being a goofball, which I doubt, as I've never heard you tell a joke, that's a little condescending.

"I'm the biggest buyer in New England." - What!? A; no you aren't. B; ego much?

"One of very few who can take on all" - Not according to offers I've received. •

HEY EVERYONE LOOK BELOW THIS LINE -

$5500 FIRM BY MONDAY NIGHT TAKES THEM ALL.

No individual games will be sold until Monday night.

I put up those particular games out of my collection, because that's the dollar amount I need. $50 loss on my end, but who cares.

#11404 11 months ago
Quoted from Mistermoberg:

5500 FIRM BY MONDAY NIGHT TAKES THEM ALL.
No individual games will be sold until Monday night.
I put up those particular games out of my collection, because that's the dollar amount I need. $50 loss on my end, but who cares.

So you want to sell as a bundle which normally means a discount but want exactly what you paid for them?

#11405 11 months ago
Quoted from Mitch:

So you want to sell as a bundle which normally means a discount but want exactly what you paid for them?

I took my time and shopped around. I didn't buy a game unless it was a great deal.

#11406 11 months ago

I took my time and shopped around. I didn't buy a game unless it was a great deal.

And now you are passing along the good deal because you are in a hurry to sell..... Oh wait, nope.

Sounds as though you are easily offended. I wish you luck with your sales and future endeavors, but honestly, lighten up Francis.

#11407 11 months ago

I saw Brian’s message, purely as a way to convey he is “no nonsense” and his offer is genuine.
As far as categorizing his character, he is one of the best. He is selfless.
Rich

#11408 11 months ago
Quoted from RonSS:

And now you are passing along the good deal because you are in a hurry to sell..... Oh wait, nope.
Sounds as though you are easily offended. I wish you luck with your sales and future endeavors, but honestly, lighten up Francis.

I am passing it along to someone. $5500 to the right person is a great deal.

Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

I saw Brian’s message, purely as a way to convey he is “no nonsense” and his offer is genuine.
As far as categorizing his character, he is one of the best. He is selfless.
Rich

No nonsense and selfless? Did you miss the tote thread?

Look - I'm out of the drama and of this thread for a couple days. I look forward to reading DMs on offers for individual games and continued interest in the lot.

Peace & Love,

EMM

#11409 11 months ago

I come into this thread to see what's for sale or trade. Chill out on the back and forth squabbles and keep it in PM.

#11410 11 months ago

Looking to get some new pins so this is the first to go. Others to be posted soon.

1988 Williams Cyclone $2500

erie.craigslist.org link

#11411 11 months ago

"Dear Moberg," - unless you're a friend being a goofball, which I doubt, as I've never heard you tell a joke, that's a little condescending.

#11412 11 months ago

No one should get personally offended by what someone offers you for a pinball machine that you didn't personally make/build. It's just not worth the energy. And even then ...

To lighten the mood: I have a clear as day memory of an Expo 3 or 4 years back when a different vendor was trying to buy the custom Buffy machine that nelly built (and I programmed). The game wasn't for sale and the offer was bonkers low and it was super arrogant too. He was doing us a favor. Nooom for interpretation, we were there in person. Honestly, it was just really funny. We still laugh about it.

Don't take this stuff personally. Just like motorcycles (and I hear boats, too), buying and selling is annoying because owning them isn't for everyone. That said, pinball is supposed to make you happy!

Good luck with the house purchase mistermoberg and, @the69stang, good luck owning every system 11 on the Eastern seaboard!

#11413 11 months ago

Lets keep this thread on topic guys. If you are insulted by an offer, please keep it in PM. No need to clutter the threads with drama.

#11414 11 months ago

Archived after 13 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished “Original run Stern AC/DC Premium for sale or trade in Woodbury, CT. Very good condition overall - plays fast & working 100%. Could use some new rubber in spots so I am includi...”
2018-08-25
Woodbury, CT
Trade

Nice AC/DC Premium in Woodbury, CT. Looking for cash or trades.

#11415 11 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I come into this thread to see what's for sale or trade. Chill out on the back and forth squabbles and keep it in PM.

Quoted from Jodester:

Lets keep this thread on topic guys. If you are insulted by an offer, please keep it in PM. No need to clutter the threads with drama.

Relax fellas. That was the whole point in the first place. This thread is generally kept on track quite well.

Considering listing my minty Frankenstein if anybody might be interested. On the fence at the moment. It has refurbished ramps, mirror blades, color DMD extender, Cliffys, added spots and playfield is excellent.

#11416 11 months ago

Sopranos sold, these guys still available:

Archived after 0 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Black Rose Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Nice players machine, the ramps are good shape. The cabinet is in good with no fade on the right side and moderate fade on the left. It plays well with no errors. DMD has slight fl...”
2018-10-08
Ballston Spa, NY

Archived after 26 days
Sold for $ 1,800
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “This is a nice Bone Busters that I have had for a couple years now. It plays 100%. The cabinet is very nice, vibrant and unfaded. The playfield is in great shape with little to no ...”
2018-08-08
Ballston Spa, NY

#11417 11 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Relax fellas. That was the whole point in the first place. This thread is generally kept on track quite well.
Considering listing my minty Frankenstein if anybody might be interested. On the fence at the moment. It has refurbished ramps, mirror blades, color DMD extender, added spots and playfield is excellent.

You love that game man. You will regret it.

#11418 11 months ago

If anyone regrets buying imdn pro I can alleviate your pain with a quick hassle free 5k cash on the glass transaction. Game would need to be 1 owner huo non show game. The new across the board pricing on stern nib makes me wanna puke. So much for return customers being able to save a little. If imdn pro can't be found I'd love to take someone spot on #50 or below acnc if anyone is having second thoughts lmk. Thanks

#11419 11 months ago

Selling our Stern Star Wars pinball. Was bought brand new from Cointaker back in November 2017 for $5300. I put about $250 in parts(mirror blades, Milenium Falcon, small monitor bezel, other ships, etc).

Would like to sell for $5200.

Pickup near Binghamton, NY.

Will create an official ad with pictures and a video later this weekend. Basically it still looks brand new.

P.S. Can include a 10" Polk external sub-woofer for an extra $70.

Here are a bunch of pictures and a video...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/zJGsSrDe3g3pKUD48

[EDIT]Placed the ad...

Archived after 28 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Selling our Stern Star Wars Pro pinball. It was bought brand new from Cointaker back in November 2017 for $5300. I put about $250 in parts(shaker, mirror blades, Millennium Falcon...”
2018-08-26
Maine, NY
4,700 (Firm)

Added 11 months ago:

Placed ad here on Pinside... see a few posts below this one for ad.

#11420 11 months ago

I've still got an AFM for sale or trade. $6500 w/ colordmd
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/333565937178175/

#11421 11 months ago

Anyone have a silverball mania they've parted out? I need to replace the kicker assembly that rises up below the flippers on mine. (Actually if it's easier I just need the actual piece that rises up....looks like it was snapped off or cut)

Also on the hunt for a dirt cheap beater pf for silverball for a retheme idea....if you have one that's willing to meet the belt sander let me know.

#11422 11 months ago

anyone know who listed the SF2 and PF on CL?

ahh , forget it ..too late. If anyone has a similar deal I have a friend looking for 2 machines in that price range

#11423 11 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Considering listing my minty Frankenstein if anybody might be interested. On the fence at the moment. It has refurbished ramps, mirror blades, color DMD extender, Cliffys, added spots and playfield is excellent.

Did you skip your medication today? You leave that game where it is.

#11424 11 months ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Best looking Frankenstein around!

#11425 11 months ago

Going to be selling my friends Wrecking ball.. banzai run prototype made by the hands of Pat Lawlor... ipdb has pictures of the game... yes it’s located here in mass.

#11426 11 months ago
Quoted from dannunz:

You love that game man. You will regret it.

I hear ya Gabe. Have a few other games potentially coming, so something might have to go.

Quoted from ryandimx:

Haha. And you said EATPM was never going anywhere.

I’m trying to. Despite some people not liking it, it is a blast to play. Great modes. At least you were able to enjoy it at your wedding.

Quoted from JeffF:

Best looking Frankenstein around!

IMO also. That’s why it would be a hard one for me to get rid of, if I did. Color display does so much for this game.

#11427 11 months ago

Would love to pick up a Tron locally, if anyone is thinking of selling. Would prefer a modded machine. I bought a WCS from member so can be vouched for. Live in central MA and willing to drive a bit for a good machine. PM me if you are thinking of selling. Thanks!

#11428 11 months ago

Placed my Stern Star Wars Pro ad here...

Archived after 28 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Selling our Stern Star Wars Pro pinball. It was bought brand new from Cointaker back in November 2017 for $5300. I put about $250 in parts(shaker, mirror blades, Millennium Falcon...”
2018-08-26
Maine, NY
4,700 (Firm)

#11429 11 months ago

Selling a ruby red 75th WOZ for a friend:

Archived after 27 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Selling a Ruby Red 75th Anniversary WOZ for a friend. He is original owner and bought it NIB. I helped to unbox and set it up so can vouch for how nice it was and still is. It is...”
2018-08-26
Reading, PA

#11430 11 months ago

Jurassic Park - $2900
Gottlieb King Pin - $800
Paragon- $1400

Ads are listed in my recent activity or on the forum/marketplace.

Will consider trades or open to a package price.

thanks, James

#11431 11 months ago

My X-Men LE is still on the market!

Archived after 34 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Great condition Wolverine X-Men LE. This game has been in my home for a couple of years, with the exception of a couple of months in a private pinball club where it was treated ver...”
2018-08-12
Arlington, MA

#11432 11 months ago

WTB within 2-3 hours of buffalo ny or erie pa

Roadkings, millionaire, police force

#11433 11 months ago

Still have my awesome X-Men LE Magneto (rarer version) with upgrades for sale/trade. Best condition one around. Looking primarily for minty HUO Iron Man Ve. Will include color DMD for only $300 more.

Archived after 30 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
X-Men (LE) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Beautiful HUO XMen LE - Magneto. Low plays. Shaker Flipper Fidelity speakers LED flashers Lighted flipper buttons Cliffy at scoop (scoop is perfect underneath) Custom-painted new...”
2018-08-15
Morristown, NJ

#11436 11 months ago

Any interest in a Tee'd Off, I would love to trade up with cash on my side for something else. Or sell it I guess. I have no clue the market for this anymore, Plays perfect, leds for the GI, no wear, no topper though, and back legs are incorrect, fronts are brand new, glass is brand new, rubbers are brand new, left side of cabinet is really nice, right side not so much.

#11437 11 months ago

Genesis and Raven combo. Raven plays Genesis does not with the MPU in it. No acid damage. Consider them projects. 2k for the pair. Or a system 11.

Still have EBD, paragon, and viking.

#11438 11 months ago

When : Saturday, September 1st - all day and night (this coming Sat)
Price : $2800 and could consider a trade

I have a nice, clean, 100% working, Terminator 2 for sale. Shopped with new rubber, some colored rubber as well, and has stadium style white LEDs installed to evenly illuminate the playfield. LEDs in the GI, incandescent bulbs in the inserts. New, aftermarket, metal, Hunter ship installed - not the flimsy original ship that always gets busted up. New standups target foam has also been installed. A full decal kit for targets and metal guides and parts has been installed but they weren't yet installed in the pics I have.

Message me for current pics as I still have to take pics of the cabinet, etc.

Must pickup from me at a family BBQ I'll be attending. I won't be able to leave and deliver anywhere, especially in NJ over Labor Day weekend.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FEp8Uaodrg8aMPbc9

#11439 11 months ago

Archived after 36 days
Sold for $ 4,300
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling a 100% working tspp. Shows normal wear for it's age. Has itchy and scratchy tv mod and color dmd. So a few updates, I would say it needs a new piece of glass because the...”
2018-09-23
Norwood, MA
4,700 (OBO)

#11440 11 months ago

Still have Monopoly .... and I fixed South Park (connectors were loose so replugging them in did the trick LOL)

Monopoly is $2600 and South Park will ONLY be bundled with Monopoly ($5300 for both)

#11441 11 months ago

Gottlieb Baseball and Gottlieb Panthera.

Both games solid and 100% in great working condition. Both setup and playable at The Sanctum currently.

Archived after 1 day
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Panthera Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Fully shopped game. Titans rubbers and comet warm white 1SMD leds everywhere. Ni wumpf mpu and upgraded pop bumper boards. Playfield has wear at kick out and some insert key lines....”
2018-08-28
Meriden, CT
950 (OBO)
Archived after 30 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Baseball Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Fully working game. Never an issue in the two years we’ve been playing it. Cabinet has been repainted. Very clean playfield with no wear. Only flaw in game is flaking in parts of...”
2018-08-28
Meriden, CT
550 (OBO)

#11442 11 months ago

Anybody have a BF for sale or trade?

#11443 11 months ago

Sttng price drop and more possible trades added.

Archived after 22 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Full shop job Purple Titan rubbers New flipper bats Rebuilt flipper mechs Ramps are nice with new flaps Works 100% Full led conversion Trades considered but mostly looking for a T...”
2018-08-19
Charlton, MA
5,300 (OBO)

#11444 11 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody have a BF for sale or trade?

Thought you were trying to downsize?

#11445 11 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I hear ya Gabe. Have a few other games potentially coming, so something might have to go.

Haha. And you said EATPM was never going anywhere.
I’m trying to. Despite some people not liking it, it is a blast to play. Great modes. At least you were able to enjoy it at your wedding.

IMO also. That’s why it would be a hard one for me to get rid of, if I did. Color display does so much for this game.

Dibs on Frankenstein!!! Lol

#11446 11 months ago

Anyone looking for a SP or TSSP? Looking for trades or sales. Figured I would list here before posting.

#11447 11 months ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Thought you were trying to downsize?

Downsizing is overrated. Besides, I threw in trade as an option. One out one in. Plus I’m slated to grab two games from my buddy Jeff still.

I hate to think it, but it still might find it’s way to the block.

#11448 11 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Downsizing is overrated. Besides, I threw in trade as an option. One out one in. Plus I’m slated to grab two games from my buddy Jeff still.

I hate to think it, but it still might find it’s way to the block.

Looking for one so shoot me a PM if you decide to move it.

#11449 11 months ago

Looking for a William's Grand prix. If anyone is looking to sell PM me.

Thanks
Mike

#11450 11 months ago

It's not pinball, but does anyone have any interest in a Golden Tee 99 for pick up in Lake George, NY? Green cabinet version.

It's a cheap non-working project. The owner wants it gone pretty quickly. The game stopped working a few months back, though the owner wasn't able to give many details. I'm assuming the monitor is working, and has a problem with the board or power supply.

PM if interested, otherwise it will probably end up in a landfill soon. I'd take it just to save it, but I don't have room for a cabinet that size right now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 10.00
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Hardware
Pinball Haus
$ 30.00
$ 1,400.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 14386 posts in this topic. You are on page 229 of 288.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside