IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,185 posts in this topic. You are on page 228 of 604.
#11351 5 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I replied immediately, but I’m nearly certain it was a scam based on the pics. I was willing to roll the dice for the price though!

It seemed odd that the lineup changed from photo to photo. But, I responded anyway. Got a reply that someone else had put down a deposit. I don't think a scammer necessarily would have replied with a message like that.

#11352 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

It seemed odd that the lineup changed from photo to photo. But, I responded anyway. Got a reply that someone else had put down a deposit. I don't think a scammer necessarily would have replied with a message like that.

The lineup is what threw me for a loop too. With that said, I just got two PMs saying it was legit. Hell of a score!

#11353 5 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I replied immediately, but I’m nearly certain it was a scam based on the pics. I was willing to roll the dice for the price though!

EDIT: Forceflow beat me to it

The guy emailed me back and said he had someone taking all three for $13k and had a deposit on it already. It still could have been fake though.

#11354 5 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

EDIT: Forceflow beat me to it
The guy emailed me back and said he had someone taking all three for $13k and had a deposit on it already. It still could have been fake though.

What was the third machine?

#11355 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

What was the third machine?

I thought it was IJ, Roadshow, & TZ

EDIT: it was RS, IJ & Corvette

#11356 5 years ago

Great deal if someone got it. Hopefully someone did.

#11357 5 years ago

I heard the guy got an offer for $17K for all three.

#11358 5 years ago

Original Medieval Madness - mint collector quality...$9000 today or tomorrow only, I found a camper I want to buy. Sorry folks for re posting this. I see there is a new page on the thread and wanted to get the word out. Not sure how you could find a nicer MM than this, I’ll be taking a beating at this price...

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Looking for a quick sale here, not sure how you could find a nicer one...I can send videos etc New playfield!! New plastics and ramps!! Beautiful near flawless colorful original...”
2018-08-23
Syracuse, NY
9,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 188 days
Viewed: 551 times

#11359 5 years ago

From the picture it was IJ, RS and Corvette.
I'd post the picture (which was still on my phone in a tab), but unfortunately you can't post pics in this thread.

At $13k that's too much (in my opinion) for those three games in unknown condition. Had the third been TZ, that's closer to a price where both the seller and the buyer could be happy.

#11360 5 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

From the picture it was IJ, RS and Corvette.
I'd post the picture (which was still on my phone in a tab), but unfortunately you can't post pics in this thread.
At $13k that's too much (in my opinion) for those three games in unknown condition. Had the third been TZ, that's closer to a price where both the seller and the buyer could be happy.

Oh yeah, you were right! I had doubts about my recollection. And yes, $13k for those isn't a deal at all. Just the IJ at $4500 was a much better buy. Now that I think of it, it probably was fake. If someone listed them bundled on pinside for $13k they wouldn't sell at that price, no way it sells for that much, super fast, overnight to a local market.

#11361 5 years ago

Oh yeah, you were right! I had doubts about my recollection. And yes, $13k for those isn't a deal at all. Just the IJ at $4500 was a much better buy. Now that I think of it, it probably was fake. If someone listed them bundled on pinside for $13k they wouldn't sell at that price, no way it sells for that much, super fast, overnight to a local market.

When I saw it, IJ was listed at $3,500.

#11362 5 years ago

13K for these three games?

#11363 5 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

13K for these three games?

No sorry, I remembered incorrectly, it was Corvette instead of TZ.

EDIT: it was actually TZ, well that's what he said in the email to me, the ad showed a Corvette.

#11364 5 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

When I saw it, IJ was listed at $3,500.

Correct, I talked to the seller. He sold IJ and TZ. Offered me Roadshow for $4900. Hard pass.

To be clear he did not sell IJ for $3500.

#11365 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Correct, I talked to the seller. He sold IJ and TZ. Offered me Roadshow for $4900. Hard pass.

Wild man. I figured IJ wasn’t going to $3,500, but when you see an ad like that you’ve got to at least throw your hat in the mix.

#11366 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Well, if anyone wants my Road Show, I'll beat his price. $4800? Ha.

Sorry for the distraction. Let's get back to games that are still for sale.

#11367 5 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

Well, if anyone wants my Road Show, I'll beat his price. $4800? Ha.
Sorry for the distraction. Let's get back to games that are still for sale.

Here here!

Machine - For Sale
Black Rose Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice players machine, the ramps are good shape. The cabinet is in good with no fade on the right side and moderate fade on the left. It plays well with no errors. DMD has slight fl...”
2018-10-08
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 1520 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is a nice Bone Busters that I have had for a couple years now. It plays 100%. The cabinet is very nice, vibrant and unfaded. The playfield is in great shape with little to no ...”
2018-08-08
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 818 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Sopranos with back box LED mod, LEDs, side rails, NVRAM and a newer un-routed coin door. It plays great and looks really nice. The cabinet has some touchups in the black but l...”
2018-08-08
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1091 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11368 5 years ago

Yeah I was replied too as well, Indy and TZ were sold but road show was $4900. ....thx but all set

#11369 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I too responded (via his Facebook ad) and got a response quickly as well. Seemed like a nice guy. Congratulated him on selling all to one buyer.

#11370 5 years ago

Selling my wife's Elvira

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Elvira and the Party Monsters - plays great no issues - powder coated purple rails, legs, lock bar and neon green wire forms - led light up posts, led shooter rod, - mostly titan r...”
2018-08-23
Chalfont, PA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 159 times

#11371 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
FS - POTC (HUO) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell my huo POTC with color dmd, led's , flipper fidelity speaker upgrade, tilt side art blades, custom potc target decals and topper from tilttopper. Probably one of ...”
2018-08-17
Sadsburyville, PA
4,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1474 times
Price drop on my HUO POTC - $5000

Found a Metallica locally and this needs to go first, thx!

#11373 5 years ago

Anyone with a dialed in want to trade for my Tron?

#11374 5 years ago

Selling my Mustang Pro in Northern NJ, these dont come up too often.

Machine - For Sale
Mustang (Pro) Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent condition Mustang pro, Titan rubbers and cabinet button protectors, Cliffy's on the scoop and the drain, original red car included. Plays great, no problems. Game is clea...”
2019-03-11
Newton, NJ
3,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 1935 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11375 5 years ago

Nice shopped getaway. Slight fade on the cab, nice PF. $2500. Central CT.

#11376 5 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

Nice shopped getaway. Slight fade on the cab, nice PF. $2500. Central CT.

hartford.craigslist.org link

#11377 5 years ago

Looking for a players condition or project William's Indiana Jones

#11378 5 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Anyone with a dialed in want to trade for my Tron?

There’s a dialed in at the coop. Might be able to work out a deal with the owner there! He seems to be there every Friday and Wednesday.

#11379 5 years ago

$9k

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Looking for a quick sale here, not sure how you could find a nicer one...I can send videos etc New playfield!! New plastics and ramps!! Beautiful near flawless colorful original...”
2018-08-23
Syracuse, NY
9,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 188 days
Viewed: 551 times

#11380 5 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

This is sold. pending pickup.

#11381 5 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

damn, that was quick!

#11382 5 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

Not surprised in the least. Great game, great price. Congrats.

#11383 5 years ago

I guess im in a selling mood. Nice TZ. Pinsider price $6400 firm.

#11384 5 years ago

Alright. I'm buying a house.

Ergo, I need $$$.

I only have one asset worth money - my pins.

Demo Man - cab is an 8, playfield is an 8, plastics are a 6. LEDs throughout, nicest playing DM I've seen. $2750 OBO (This one hurts my heart, I'd prefer it to go to someone I know.)

Monopoly - has a reset issue, I don't have the expertise to fix it, but I've been told it's a simple fix. LED, and shopped minus flipper rebuild. Includes some extra plastics. $2650 OBO

Lucky Seven - slot machines reels don't always score perfectly. Not the best art touch ups on it. $550 OBO

Gottlieb Wild Life - scoring reels stick, should probably rebuild flippers. $450 OBO

Comes to $6,400 as a lot. Pick it all up for $6K.

I'm willing to listen to offers.

Preference first and foremost goes to people who can buy them ASAP, then to people I know in the hobby. Would prefer to sell as a lot.

#11385 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Alright. I'm buying a house.
Ergo, I need $$$.
I only have one asset worth money - my pins.
Demo Man - cab is an 8, playfield is an 8, plastics are a 6. LEDs throughout, nicest playing DM I've seen. $2750 OBO (This one hurts my heart, I'd prefer it to go to someone I know.)
Monopoly - has a reset issue, I don't have the expertise to fix it, but I've been told it's a simple fix. LED, and shopped minus flipper rebuild. Includes some extra plastics. $2650 OBO
Lucky Seven - slot machines reels don't always score perfectly. Not the best art touch ups on it. $550 OBO
Gottlieb Wild Life - scoring reels stick, should probably rebuild flippers. $450 OBO
Comes to $6,400 as a lot. Pick it all up for $6K.
I'm willing to listen to offers.
Preference first and foremost goes to people who can buy them ASAP, then to people I know in the hobby. Would prefer to sell as a lot.

PM on the way.

#11386 5 years ago

That's too funny

#11387 5 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

That's too funny

So was his offer. Declined.

However, for all of the nice people on pinside that have been making offers on the 4 games and offers on the lot, I greatly appreciate it and will you get back to all y'all as the day goes on.

Peace & Love,

EMM

#11388 5 years ago

Price drop

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Full shop job Purple Titan rubbers New flipper bats Rebuilt flipper mechs Ramps are nice with new flaps Works 100% Full led conversion Trades considered but mostly looking for a T...”
2018-08-19
Charlton, MA
5,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 356 times

#11389 5 years ago

So was his offer. Declined.

Don’t think that was necessary...

You’re advertising a bunch of games that have issues while asking decent market value. If you want somebody to buy them as a lot, the price will always be less and they will knock off more money for the repairs that are needed.

#11390 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Don’t think that was necessary...
You’re advertising a bunch of games that have issues while asking decent market value. If you want somebody to buy them as a lot, the price will always be less and they will knock off more money for the repairs that are needed.

Definitely, they are "OBO" after all - but his offer and DM was condescending, egotistical and too low. Maybe you missed the tote thread.

I want to sell to someone who will appreciate my games, and I want to do business with someone I like. If his offer came from a friend with a few hundred more, I'd have considered it.

I'm really attached to my collection, but I'm willing to let it go for a fair price to a nice person.

Peace & Love,

EMM

#11391 5 years ago

is a nice persons cash different? It just seems like an odd requirement.

#11392 5 years ago

Definitely, they are "OBO" after all - but his offer and DM was condescending, egotistical and too low. Maybe you missed the tote thread.
I want to sell to someone who will appreciate my games, and I want to do business with someone I like. If his offer came from a friend with a few hundred more, I'd have considered it.
I'm really attached to my collection, but I'm willing to let it go for a fair price to a nice person.

I was just trying to help out newb. What do I know about finding, buying or selling games? I’ve only owned a few.

The comments you are making about an offer via PM and another Sider are just not necessary. You’ll learn not to get so attached to games that aren’t grails or hard to find. And a mean person’s money is just as good and green as a nice person’s money.

Besides...we all know Brian is a mean person already.

#11393 5 years ago

Looking for a nice Jurassic Park

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a nice Jurassic Park in and around the DC area”
2018-09-21
Vienna, VA
Wanted
Archived after: 88 days
Viewed: 165 times

#11394 5 years ago

Let’s save this shit for the basement and stick to selling games here.

#11395 5 years ago

My message:

"Dear Moberg,

I'm the biggest buyer in new england and one of very few who will take on all. I have 5k cash and can be there Sunday."

My thoughts:
DM 2200
Monopoly 2300
The other two 500.
More than fair in a bulk buy for games with issues, but maybe the numbers don't work for him. Meh, I'll go find another lot of games. Keep flipping pinside.

#11396 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

My message:
"Dear Moberg,
I'm the biggest buyer in new england and one of very few who will take on all. I have 5k cash and can be there Sunday."
My thoughts:
DM 2200
Monopoly 2300
The other two 500.
More than fair in a bulk buy for games with issues, but maybe the numbers don't work for him. Meh, I'll go find another lot of games. Keep flipping pinside.

Maybe I have been out of the game for a while, but given the issues and condition, this seems like a fair offe to me????? What am I missing?

#11397 5 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Maybe I have been out of the game for a while, but given the issues and condition, this seems like a fair offe to me????? What am I missing?

It's quite a bit more than I would have offered. The96stang is a good dude too. Sold 2 games to him myself. Super easy to work with and no BS.

#11398 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

My message:
"Dear Moberg,
My thoughts:
DM 2200
Monopoly 2300
The other two 500.

Your offer on dm seemed in line with the pinside range of $2130 - $2470. A little low on monopoly, $2600-$3k, but it has an issue and needs a flipper rebuild, time is money. I don’t know anything about those other games, but my guess is they won’t sell fast. The fact that it’s a bulk deal and seller moves all his games at once, dealing only with a single buyer is worth a lot (plus seller says he needs cash), at least 10-20% off ask. If I needed cash for a house, I wouldn’t squabble over a few hundred. $2200 on dm, $2500 on monopoly, $300-350 for each of the other two, $5300-5400 seems fair depending on described condition.

#11399 5 years ago

This is still lingering around open to partial trades for an 80s game

Machine - For Sale
Monopoly Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working Monopoly. Has side blade graphics. Cabinet shows some wear around flipper buttons.... this game was once routed. Display is nice, sounds work, playfield in good shape, s...”
2018-08-10
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 436 times

#11400 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

My message:

I'm the biggest buyer in new england

Wow, you've passed Automated Services and Betson!?!? Congrats!!

There are 30,185 posts in this topic. You are on page 228 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/228?hl=jugood20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.