IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,360 posts in this topic. You are on page 225 of 608.
#11201 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Someone wants the Baywatch I will drive down to NJ and grab it next week. I'm off all next week.

How many pins do you have room for

#11202 5 years ago

Did someone on the forum beat me to the facebook Gorgar in Haverhill? Hopefully it doesn't go to a flipper

#11203 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Did someone on the forum beat me to the facebook Gorgar in Haverhill? Hopefully it doesn't go to a flipper

Not me but a $200 Gorgar only last about 30 mins once advertised and even then it's a rat race against someone who is already driving there with a $300 offer.
You really have to hustle for the deals and live close to get to it fast.
-Mike

#11204 5 years ago

Has anyone looked at the STTNG? They don’t usually sit that long. Think value has come down on them.

#11205 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Has anyone looked at the STTNG? They don’t usually sit that long. Think value has come down on them.

I think with so many new titles, remakes, and "updated" themes the original power players are starting to take a hit.

They do seem to be listed longer....

#11206 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I think with so many new titles, remakes, and "updated" themes the original power players are starting to take a hit.
They do seem to be listed longer....

That’s true. Would love to own a STTNG again but with games like Maiden, Deadpool, and MBr coming out it makes it hard to spend that money.

#11207 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

How much is yours?
Damn. I just gave away an awesome Whitfield pellet stove for free. Would have given it to you.

Wow......I would have like to have that stove.

#11208 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

How many pins do you have room for

I can fit only one pin in my Forester

#11209 5 years ago
Quoted from IceMaster:

There's a Baywatch for $1500 on Facebook. Someone scoop this up!
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/224095891553552

I offered to buy it and the bubble hockey, 6 mins in and never got a response

#11210 5 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Not me but a $200 Gorgar only last about 30 mins once advertised and even then it's a rat race against someone who is already driving there with a $300 offer.
You really have to hustle for the deals and live close to get to it fast.
-Mike

I sent him a message within 5 minutes of the ad going up, I'd take it, but never heard back. Only notice I got was the Sold message showing up today.

#11211 5 years ago

Anyone have any clean and working Ted Zale EMs other than Dixieland, Cosmos or Joust that they might want to trade for a Gottlieb Kingpin and a Gottlieb Jet Spin? (Both are pretty clean projects). I've been on a bit of a zipper flipper kick lately....mainly looking to see what's out there.

#11212 5 years ago

Just listed my X-Men LE (Wolverine) -great game, great condition. It was my first machine I bought for myself, and I still really like playing it, but I’d like the space and cash for some new blood.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Great condition Wolverine X-Men LE. This game has been in my home for a couple of years, with the exception of a couple of months in a private pinball club where it was treated ver...”
2018-08-12
Arlington, MA
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 231 times

#11213 5 years ago

Pick up today.... $2500 each

I've had 6 people that I responded to that I never heard back from (one and done)... these games are cash and carry pickup only

Machine - For Sale
South Park Archived
As is - “Decent South Park, was once routed. Ramps are good, playfield is good, could use a cleaning. Flipper button protectors were installed on the cab. Mr Hankey is in great shape and...”
2018-09-04
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 339 times

Machine - For Sale
Monopoly Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working Monopoly. Has side blade graphics. Cabinet shows some wear around flipper buttons.... this game was once routed. Display is nice, sounds work, playfield in good shape, s...”
2018-08-10
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 436 times

#11214 5 years ago

I will have a clearcoated STTNG and a nice T2 for sale. No shipping, pick up only. Visit us north of the border !

#11215 5 years ago

Anyone have a Line Drive baseball machine in NE area your selling.
Im not looking for one in perfect shape.
PM me.

#11216 5 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

Anyone have a Line Drive baseball machine in NE area your selling.
Im not looking for one in perfect shape.
PM me.

I have a schematic available for Line Drive.

#11217 5 years ago

Close encounters - Completly untested. Missing playfield plastics. Boards are clean. 250.

Monte Carlo - Non working. Complete. Needs a shop job. MPU has a very small amount of battery damage. It can be saved. 350

Omni shuffle bowler. Complete Minus one score display. 100.

#11218 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to trade (or maybe sell) my HUO Game of Thrones. A few mods, including alternate translite, sword flippers+lock, etc, with originals included if you want to swap back. Work...”
2018-08-13
Rochester, NY
Trade
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 345 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11219 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Close encounters - Completly untested. Missing playfield plastics. Boards are clean. 250.
Monte Carlo - Non working. Complete. Needs a shop job. MPU has a very small amount of battery damage. It can be saved. 350
Omni shuffle bowler. Complete Minus one score display. 100.

Got a pic of the omni bowler?

#11220 5 years ago

Looking for an Aerosmith with a couple of hours of Harrisburg, PA.

#11221 5 years ago

Re-building my collection.Looking for a Tron Le stock or modded. Let’s talk if you have been thinking of moving yours to a good home.Thanks..

#11222 5 years ago

Max_Badazz

Sorry, didn’t know that you had two switches that needed to be replaced when we first spoke. Also wasn’t going to pay $2,900 for a non working SP. SP is not a $3,000 game.

#11223 5 years ago

It's $2500 and it's working. If I have time I'll switch out those two target switches but I would not call the game "non working". The 2500 price I think is reasonable for that game in that condition.

#11224 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

max_badazz
Sorry, didn’t know that you had two switches that needed to be replaced when we first spoke. Also wasn’t going to pay $2,900 for a non working SP. SP is not a $3,000 game.

This msg should probably be kept to PM. Not sure how this is useful for everyone else in the thread.. Negotiating a price is usually done privately. The numbers you are throwing out are incorrect, and the description of the game in the ad notes two switches out. I have played this game several times, and the description is accurate.

#11225 5 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

I have played this game several times, and the description is accurate.

2nd

#11226 5 years ago

Price was originally $2,900 and I was not told about the switch problems when it was brought to my attention.

When I found out about the switch issue I was no longer interested. The price was dropped afterwards.

If the switch issue was fixed I would be more than happy to reconsider your machine.

#11227 5 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

This msg should probably be kept to PM. Not sure how this is useful for everyone else in the thread.. Negotiating a price is usually done privately. The numbers you are throwing out are incorrect, and the description of the game in the ad notes two switches out. I have played this game several times, and the description is accurate.

I'll tell you how it was useful, I was going to offer to sell him my South Park when I saw he was interested. Now I won't! LOL

#11228 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

Price was originally $2,900

That was Monopoly..... I had it 2700/bo then bumped it to 2500 firm

I bumped Monopoly down to 2500 firm too (to remove any haggling...just cut to the chase price)

#11229 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

and I was not told about the switch problems when it was brought to my attention.

I'm not going to make this a pissing contest, but I will clear things up. You cold contacted me in a PM about my SP before I listed. I told you I was going to sell it because of Deadpool and that it was good timing that you asked. I never mentioned anything about condition, price, etc until I listed the ad with the pictures. I then told you it was listed for sale. The switches were mentioned from the start. If it doesn't sell at 2500, that's fine. I can either leave it up as is, lower the price, or keep the game. Same goes for Monopoly. Not a big deal and I don't think those prices are out of line (I'm not listing a DE SW for $8-10k with an autographed translite). South Park's are hard to come by. What was once a horrific game that no one wanted became a routing goldmine that a lot of people want. Most are in lousy shape and beat to hell. This game is not bad, but sure isn't mint, HUO or restored. Two switches with the targets in front of the toilet.... not a big deal. If I get around to fixing them, then great. If not, then who cares (the game is sold as is). 99.99% of us that have been collecting games over the years have had to change a switch.

I see you were interested in one that needed to be shipped a couple months ago..... would you expect all switches working on a 19 yr old game shipped half way across the country? Game is pickup only for a reason....everyone see;s my games before they buy. Nothing hidden. Not to mention most of the pinball players in New England have been to my place over the years and know me

#11230 5 years ago

Sorry, got the numbers mixed up and had it in my head that you wanted $2900.

I do agree that yours is not in bad condition. I just don’t want to have to fix the switches myself and have to spend extra money right off delivery to get it working 100%. I assumed you would have told me about any issues with the game when we first started discussing your game.

#11231 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

I just don’t want to have to fix the switches myself

This is probably not a good hobby for you then my man. It’s a few bucks and a couple dabs of solder.

#11232 5 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I'll tell you how it was useful, I was going to offer to sell him my South Park when I saw he was interested. Now I won't! LOL

You mean you want to sell Elvira instead?

#11233 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

This is probably not a good hobby for you then my man. It’s a few bucks and a couple dabs of solder.

Now you are making me look lazy not fixing it before listing

#11234 5 years ago

If I didn't live 4 hours away, I'd come with the switches and diodes and pop 'em in.

ETA: not directed at the potential seller

#11235 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

Don't worry about it. I'd take 2900 if someone wanted to pay that

#11236 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I don’t mind fixing my machine as things break, but if I am buying am machine I would rather have these things fixed before receiving them.

#11237 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

I do agree that yours is not in bad condition. I just don’t want to have to fix the switches myself and have to spend extra money right off delivery to get it working 100%.

That's why PersonX99 suggested you take it to PM.

I know you're probably new to this and all, but this thread brings together a lot of people in our region. It just so happens Max_Badazz is one of the good people in this hobby, with a very good reputation and lots of sales history (just look at his Collection History!) so when you get the price (and machine) wrong, people are going to raise an eyebrow. I've personally bought 3 games from him and have had nothing but great things to say about the price and description. I always knew exactly what I was getting, and was content with what I was paying.

Also, if a switch or two is out of your comfort zone, any used game over 5 min away from your house poses a threat of a switch failure. By the time you get it home, something will almost assuredly come loose. You need to be able to replace a $7 switch, or be able to resolder wires that broke off after a bumpy ride.

#11238 5 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Don't worry about it. I'd take 2900 if someone wanted to pay that

Maybe someday they will get that price! It’s snowy creeping up. They were 2K machine for a long time.

#11239 5 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

If I didn't live 4 hours away, I'd come with the switches and diodes and pop 'em in.

I already have them .... I'll try this week to get it changed out. If a GI bulb falls out in GoT, its an emergency....but two switches go out on SP, and I say "oh well" LOL

#11240 5 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I already have them .... I'll try this week to get it changed out. If a GI bulb falls out in GoT, its an emergency....but two switches go out on SP, and I say "oh well" LOL

haha! I totally get it...Upper flipper on Tee'd Off a little weak? "Meh, keep playing it until it literally stops working." "Is that a possible fingerprint smudge on one of the balls in my new TWD?!?!?! Shut'er down, it's a code 6!!!!!"

#11241 5 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

Upper flipper on Tee'd Off a little weak?

I bought a super nice Hollywood Heat back in Feb (clearcoated playfield, new plastics, mint ramp, etc). Flippers are weak and I still haven't worked on them. PersonX99 makes fun of it weekly (random PM's about it).

#11242 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

Maybe someday they will get that price! It’s snowy creeping up. They were 2K machine for a long time.

I have an NFL Eagles machine that I’ll sell you for a really good price. All of the switches work properly…none of them are deflated.

Max_Badazz is good peeps...he wouldn't misrepresent a game. If every purchase you make you expect not to have any malfunctioning switches or issues, you’d better bring your big boy wallet and pick every game up personally. And then you still might have an issue when you get it home…

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

#11243 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

You mean you want to sell Elvira instead?

Oh hellllll nawww! You got my Radical, you're cut-off now! Seriously though, I'd have to be in a lot of trouble to get to the point that I would sell EATPM.

#11244 5 years ago

I'd also be super interested in trading this for a Fish Tales + $$$. Always wanted a Fish Tales.

Quoted from mrboboto:

Just listed my X-Men LE (Wolverine) -great game, great condition. It was my first machine I bought for myself, and I still really like playing it, but I’d like the space and cash for some new blood.

Machine - For Sale
X-Men (LE) WolverineNew!HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Great condition Wolverine X-Men LE. This game has been in my home for a couple of years, with the exception of a couple of months in a private pinball club where it was treated ver...”
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

#11245 5 years ago

Not a hit with the family

Absolutely gorgeous Centaur for trade...

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Centaur Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful all-original Centaur. Previous owners said they bought the game new in the early 80's, but had no documentation. You be the judge - I posted several close-up pictures a...”
2018-08-13
Woodbury, CT
Trade
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 655 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11246 5 years ago

Just listed a beautiful Shrek this morning in the marketplace: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67677

#11247 5 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Not a hit with the family
Absolutely gorgeous Centaur for trade...

Man, that’s a bummer. You seemed so excited to be bringing it home. Game looks nice as hell.

#11248 5 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I have 28 in the game room now...and a couple still get the omg fix it now treatment...others get the well I can fix it or I can play something else.....

#11249 5 years ago

I’m going to list a very clean and shiny, stock Dirty Harry for sale or trade in a couple weeks. Been very well cared for for the past 18 years or so. This is above players quality, “Williams tight” I like to say.

One chipped bullet target, one smallish chip on the cab, couple nicks on the head, and the safehouse saucer has a little wear. A keeper game that’ll look and play great - literally plays like new - in any collection.

Buy it for $3k or trade me before this weekend, or wait until I list week of 8/27.

#11250 5 years ago

Anyone have any interest in trading for my EBD? I am looking for system 11s I don't currently own.

There are 30,360 posts in this topic. You are on page 225 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/225?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.