IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 224 of 608.
#11151 5 years ago
Quoted from Arcadevudoo:

I was dry heaving outside..

Yikes.......How can people live in house like that.

#11152 5 years ago
Quoted from Arcadevudoo:

I was dry heaving outside..

In Hamilton?

#11153 5 years ago

oh, gawd. i messaged that person, but never got a response. thanks for the heads-up.

#11154 5 years ago

Nice Sopranos for sale:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Sopranos with back box LED mod, LEDs, side rails, NVRAM and a newer un-routed coin door. It plays great and looks really nice. The cabinet has some touchups in the black but l...”
2018-08-08
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1091 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11155 5 years ago

Bone Busters for sale:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is a nice Bone Busters that I have had for a couple years now. It plays 100%. The cabinet is very nice, vibrant and unfaded. The playfield is in great shape with little to no ...”
2018-08-08
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 818 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11156 5 years ago

World Cup Soccer, Black Rose & GOTG Pro coming up for sale soon

#11157 5 years ago

Looking for a really good Grand Lizard. Does not have to be collector'a quality, but I would prefer one that has a real nice PF, especially the notorious upper playfield section. Not interesting in shipping as I would like to come see/play the game. Anywhere within a 250 mile radius of central Delaware. Thanks!!

#11158 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

My brother just passed on a $700 jokerz which was in a fly infested hoarders house in NJ. Any interest?

I'd buy it all day if closer. I can't see driving 7 hours for a jokerz...

#11159 5 years ago

I need to clear out a space and will be selling my HUO Hobbit Smaug (#100) with 991 plays. In has all the factory fixes (ramp flaps, drop target springs, monster protectors) installed as well as cliffys. Latest code installed. $7k.

#11160 5 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Possibly interested in the World Cup 94.

#11161 5 years ago

List of Games as of now as I had one person string me along for over a month now. All games non-working, but complete. I am near Trenton, NJ.

Mars God of War (Prototype Cabinet, one of the backglass is a translite) $750

Black Pyramid $500

Close Encounters $350

F-14 (Not very interested in selling this one honestly) $1100

Jokerz (detailed pictures above) $950

Flash $450

Texting me gets the quickest response. (609) 468-5109.

#11162 5 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

What’s the condition of the Black Rose?

#11163 5 years ago

Still have a BEAUTIFUL X-Men LE Magneto (rarer than Wolverine) for sale. Works 100%. LEDs, Cliffy, Solid Magnets, Mylared shooter lane, Color DMD, Updated Wolverine and custom painted newton ball assembly, shaker.

$5600 OBO with ColorDMD. Easy pickup. Only selling because I've been to Dark Phoenix a few times. Great game with tons of shots. Have original Wolverine and an uninstalled Ice Man figure.

Pic here of wolvie. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men/page/224#post-4346790

Open to some trades (up or down). AC/DC, Iron Man, RBION, TWD, Avatar LE, WCS, FT, Shadow and others.

#11164 5 years ago

OT: Does anyone have a 10' or 13' Skee Ball they may be looking to sell?

Preferably within a few hours of Pittsburgh, PA.

#11165 5 years ago

Listed my Hook and DE Simspons in the classifieds

Thanks

#11166 5 years ago

**FAST EDDIE in the next 2 weeks will be traveling from Long Island,NY to Lexington,KY. If you need a pin moved in NY,CT,PA,NJ,MD,WV,KY along I-95, I-78, I-81 give him a call at (518)-366-4569. No Texting. Reliable and fair priced.

#11167 5 years ago

No not Hamilton.

#11168 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Yikes.......How can people live in house like that.

It was terrible, honestly I really felt bad for the lady.

#11169 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Listed my Hook and DE Simspons in the classifieds
Thanks

Let me know if you sell your South Park.

#11170 5 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

I am located 20-25 minutes from this weekends pinball show in Saratoga Springs, NY.
I am looking to sell a couple of the following, but not all of them. PM if interested.
Just need to free up a couple spaces not clear everything out.
*SOLD * The Shadow (has LEDs) $3500 * SOLD*
Twilight Zone $7900
Guns N Roses w/Topper $5700
HUO The Sopranos $5000
HUO Aerosmith Premium $6500
Medieval Madness original not remake (was only on route 1 year) $9500
Monster Bash $8500 has ripped decals by legs.
Routed Elvis with minor Playfield wear by drops and magnet but have a perfect used clear coated Playfield to go with it $3900
I don’t have a ton of time to take a ton of pictures, prices are firm unless you are interested in more than one, then we can talk. Cash only.
ScottinSGFNY

Shadow is Sold, rest are still available.

#11171 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

Let me know if you sell your South Park.

The wife said she will never sell South Park. She loves that pin.

#11172 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

The wife said she will never sell South Park. She loves that pin.

So give it to me for free since she won’t let you sell it.

#11173 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

So give it to me for free since she won’t let you sell it.

OrangeSC rolled her eyes at your post John and said if South Park leaves this house I will be getting a divorce from her.....gulp

#11174 5 years ago

Searching for a working cocktail game.

Peace & Love,

EMM

#11175 5 years ago

I have two games for sale. Pickup only. Both are old routed games that I picked up for some fun the past year. Yes I am selling these to get a Deadpool

Machine - For Sale
South Park Archived
As is - “Decent South Park, was once routed. Ramps are good, playfield is good, could use a cleaning. Flipper button protectors were installed on the cab. Mr Hankey is in great shape and...”
2018-09-04
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 339 times

Machine - For Sale
Monopoly Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working Monopoly. Has side blade graphics. Cabinet shows some wear around flipper buttons.... this game was once routed. Display is nice, sounds work, playfield in good shape, s...”
2018-08-10
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 436 times

#11176 5 years ago

Are you going to buy a pro or an le? I'm excited to see the stream next week on Deadpool

#11177 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect AC/DC Luci VE with all the best mods. Full cliffy set installed. About 100 plays total. Speaker lights, LED lightning bolts, ColorDMD. Flawless. Not looking for trade...”
2018-08-10
Rochester, NY
6,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 400 times

#11178 5 years ago

Anybody interested in a T2? Asking $2,400 obo. I am making a trip to Meriden, CT this weekend and could deliver at no extra charge (if on the way) or meet someone in CT where I'm going. Game is very nice, with a few small chips in the backbox. Plays 100%, playfield is very nice.

#11179 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody interested in a T2? Asking $2,400 obo. I am making a trip to Meriden, CT this weekend and could deliver at no extra charge (if on the way) or meet someone in CT where I'm going. Game is very nice, with a few small chips in the backbox. Plays 100%, playfield is very nice.

Wouldn't want to work out a trade for a SOF?

#11180 5 years ago
Quoted from Langless28:

Wouldn't want to work out a trade for a SOF?

Wish I could. I’m already picking up a game so I won’t have room. If nobody jumps on it even at reasonable obo, I have no problem keeping it. I just picked it up and it’s pretty damn nice.

#11181 5 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

Nip-It For Sale or Trade. Very good condition. Has been in my collection for ~4yrs.

$1000 takes this beauty home! Just need the space.

#11182 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Wish I could. I’m already picking up a game so I won’t have room. If nobody jumps on it even at reasonable obo, I have no problem keeping it. I just picked it up and it’s pretty damn nice.

damn-it. I have been looking for a reasonably priced T2 for 3 years. GLWTS.

#11183 5 years ago
Quoted from Langless28:

damn-it. I have been looking for a reasonably priced T2 for 3 years. GLWTS.

Well if I still have it when you’re ready, I’ll keep the price reasonable for ya.

#11184 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Well if I still have it when you’re ready, I’ll keep the price reasonable for ya.

It was more of the vicinity thing too. But if you travel to CT/MA often, that would be great! PA is just too far for me.

#11185 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody interested in a T2?

You know it!

#11186 5 years ago

Excellent price!!

Quoted from lodgingdolphin:Sale Pending!AC/DC (Luci Vault)New!HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Perfect AC/DC Luci VE with all the best mods. Full cliffy set installed. About 100 plays total. Speaker lights, LED lightning bolts, ColorDMD. Flawless. Not looking for trade...”
23 hours ago Rochester, NY 6,600 (OBO)
lodgingdolphin

#11187 5 years ago
Quoted from Langless28:

It was more of the vicinity thing too. But if you travel to CT/MA often, that would be great! PA is just too far for me.

He said in the post that he is making a trip to Meriden CT and he could bring it.

#11188 5 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

He said in the post that he is making a trip to Meriden CT and he could bring it.

I think his comment was more for the convenience of me offering to bring it up there this trip. Someone in CT is taking it, so at least there will be another one more in his vicinity.

#11189 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I think his comment was more for the convenience of me offering to bring it up there this trip. Someone in CT is taking it, so at least there will be another one more in his vicinity.

Yes that is what I meant. Glad you sold it.

#11190 5 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for an Addams Family in Pa,Nj,Ny,Md, etc regions. Needs to play well with a good cabinet. Any leads or offers appreciated. Thank you.”
2018-09-22
Drums, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 481 times

Hope someone here can help me find an Addams Family again. Thank you.

#11191 5 years ago

Buyer for my Johnny Mnemonic fell though. Looking to sell at $3000 or trade towards a GoT or TWD pro + cash

#11192 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Black Rose Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice players machine, the ramps are good shape. The cabinet is in good with no fade on the right side and moderate fade on the left. It plays well with no errors. DMD has slight fl...”
2018-10-08
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 1520 times

#11193 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

What day you coming to Meriden? If I’m around I’d open up the sanctum for ya for a bit. I’m in Hawaii until Tuesday. Place will be open Monday night though like every week from 6:30-midnight. What are you pulling out of Meriden?

#11194 5 years ago

There's a Baywatch for $1500 on Facebook. Someone scoop this up!
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/224095891553552

#11195 5 years ago
Quoted from IceMaster:

Damn, too far. I need to own that someday

#11196 5 years ago
Quoted from IceMaster:

Wow good price if not a scam. I love my baywatch. You learn to like the Hoff since gameplay is so good.

#11197 5 years ago

Just saw this ad. Certain I'm too late, if not a scam anyway. No playfield pics on CL ad, gotta love it!

#11198 5 years ago

I will sell my Baywatch. I need the cash for pellet stove for the living room. I'm tired of dealing with wood. I have a feeling it's going to cost me 7k.

#11199 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Damn, too far. I need to own that someday

Someone wants the Baywatch I will drive down to NJ and grab it next week. I'm off all next week.

#11200 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Someone wants the Baywatch I will drive down to NJ and grab it next week. I'm off all next week.

How much is yours?

Damn. I just gave away an awesome Whitfield pellet stove for free. Would have given it to you.

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 224 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/224 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.