IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 222 of 608.
#11051 5 years ago

Attack from Mars. If you hover your mouse over the abbreviation it will show you the game in a tool tip.

#11052 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Looking for Millionaire within 2-3 hours of buffalo, NY (the armpit of NY)

subtle shade. I like it.

In all honesty, the Buffalo area is one of the places I really like visiting. I've met some of the nicest people up there and the food is great! I was traveling through for work once and stopped at a bar. Got a beef wick and started chatting it up with the couple next to me. Before you know it we are all exchanging halves of sandwiches and slinging beers together. I have nothing but good things to say about that area.

#11053 5 years ago

Probably going to post my LOTR tonight. Mixing up the lineup and would prefer a trade for 90s dmds +- cash . Color DMD, shaker motor and cliffys but has cabinet fade around start and flipper buttons. Tons of extras and easily removable mods such as lit gandalf staff, mt doom mod, led speaker lights, extra plastics and figures, sillyoldelf side art and original DMD. 5700 obo will post pics when I am home. Plays perfect feel free to come by and try it.

#11055 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

subtle shade. I like it.
In all honesty, the Buffalo area is one of the places I really like visiting. I've met some of the nicest people up there and the food is great! I was traveling through for work once and stopped at a bar. Got a beef wick and started chatting it up with the couple next to me. Before you know it we are all exchanging halves of sandwiches and slinging beers together. I have nothing but good things to say about that area.

...and I don't consider Fredonia NY the armpit of NY....I used to live there ....trust me, there's worse places in NY to live!!

So, back on track... I'm still on the hunt for a Checkpoint, it can be completed or project, although I'm up for a project.... close to the eastern side of NY, 2 hours outside of the city.... anyone have one?

#11056 5 years ago
Quoted from metalkatt:

...and I don't consider Fredonia NY the armpit of NY....I used to live there ....trust me, there's worse places in NY to live!!
So, back on track... I'm still on the hunt for a Checkpoint, it can be completed or project, although I'm up for a project.... close to the eastern side of NY, 2 hours outside of the city.... anyone have one?

I thought Baller89 had a set for sale? He's in Nyack I believe.

#11057 5 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

Stern's Monopoly fits that description. It's a nice layout (poor man's TAF) with very family friendly rules (read: lots of multiball opportunities from easy to hit shots). Sound package is good and the theme is great ... Unless you're literally a communist.
It's a shame no one every got that last software update to work, though.

Second.

I like the Monopoly theme and it is one of my top 5 favorite games. Buying one was an awesome choice. Can't recommend it highly enough.

#11058 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Would like to sell my Dialed In LE (HUO/Original Owner) or trade for a super nice Williams Indiana Jones. My Dialed In has 100% titan rubbers, mezel mods subway dressing with ligh...”
2018-07-08
Vienna, VA
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 467 times

Dialed In LE HUO for sale.

#11059 5 years ago

Flash (reboots occasionally) , time warp, and rack em up. Take all 3 this weekend for 1500.

#11060 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I thought Baller89 had a set for sale? He's in Nyack I believe.

I believe he sold them...

#11061 5 years ago

Putting my very nice early production CF in the mix.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Early production Capt. Fantastic. Cab is unfaded in excellent condition, a few minor scrapes which I might tend to. Playfield is also very nice, with only one tiny spot of wear nea...”
2018-11-11
Langhorne, PA
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1244 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11062 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade or sell my LOTR to switch up the lineup. Prefer 90s DMD games +/- cash. Color DMD + original dmd Shaker Motor LED speaker lights LED flipper buttons Lit gandalf ...”
2018-07-21
Newtown, CT
5,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 633 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just got a chance to post pictures and get the ad up, responding to the people that messaged me now

#11063 5 years ago

Looking for a Nice Demolition Man...

#11064 5 years ago

X-Men LE- anyone have any system 11s for trade.

#11065 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Looking for Millionaire within 2-3 hours of buffalo, NY (the armpit of NY)

One just popped up on Pinside Marketplace. $990.00 in PA.

#11066 5 years ago

looking for a Fish Tales, Getaway, or T2.

#11067 5 years ago

Still have a BEAUTIFUL X-Men LE Magneto (rarer than Wolverine) for sale. Works 100%. LEDs, Cliffy, Solid Magnets, Mylared shooter lane, Color DMD, Updated Wolverine and custom painted newton ball assembly.

$5600 OBO with ColorDMD. Easy pickup. Only selling because I've been to Dark Phoenix a few times. Great game with tons of shots. Have original Wolverine and an uninstalled Ice Man figure.

Pic here of wolvie. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men/page/224#post-4346790

Open to some trades (up or down). AC/DC, Iron Man, RBION, TWD, Avatar LE, WCS and others.

#11068 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Open to some trades (up or down). AC/DC, Iron Man, RBION, TWD, WCS and others.

I wish Houdini was on this list.

#11069 5 years ago

Thinking about trading my Road Show. It's in great condition. I prefer System 11, Data East/Sega and WPC games. I'd consider project games.

Here are some pics. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IEc3LwW24ig4v2MeMWfzC0w5nsgVFugY

#11070 5 years ago

Let's make a deal on flash rack em up and time warp 1500 for all three but throw me a number on the package.

#11071 5 years ago

Letting go of my super sweet Creech. Sale preferred but will trade for IJ or DI

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Looking to sell or trade trade my fully restored CFTBL for an equally nice Indiana Jones or Dialed In. Completely rebuilt head/cabinet with gorgeous shiny decals, new legs, chrome...”
2018-07-24
Buffalo, NY
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 549 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11072 5 years ago

Found a nice AFM in CT. Will be listing a Huo Houdini. Has a few mods 6550 cash or trade toward AFM listed in Ct PM for more info

#11073 5 years ago

Looking for a Game of Thrones Pro or Walking Dead Pro. Doesn’t have to be HUO or in perfect shape.

#11074 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Let's make a deal on flash rack em up and time warp 1500 for all three but throw me a number on the package.

Anyone want to go in and split it? I’d like to snag Rack Em Up.

#11075 5 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Anyone want to go in and split it? I’d like to snag Rack Em Up.

Sold!

#11076 5 years ago

So I kind of feel that I might want a RFM. Anything out there within 3 hours of Rochester? I’m not afraid of a little refurb project.

#11077 5 years ago

Anyone have a Supersonic, Bally 1979? I can trade a Ms. Pac-Man +/-

#11078 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Positive:

So I kind of feel that I might want a RFM. Anything out there within 3 hours of Rochester? I’m not afraid of a little refurb project.

You missed out on two of them that sold in Rochester earlier this year.

#11079 5 years ago

Price drop. Come get me.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mint. No need for NIB adjustments or tinkering. I've done it all for you and everything works perfectly. - Playfield is mint. No wear. All rubbers are spotless. - Cabinet is mint....”
2018-10-03
Cumberland, RI
Archived after: 107 days
Viewed: 1914 times

#11080 5 years ago

Selling a Shadow I picked up a few months ago. I just don't have the time to dive into it. $2800.

Replaced the DMD and the battlefield coil and it now plays great. Has to be shopped for sure. Lower GI connector is burnt as is common for this title so you should replace the pins and connector. Simple for those with knowledge or if you want someone to service it. Cab has some bumps/bruises but isn't too bad. One chip near the front right leg that is painted black.

Some broken plastics, but I will include those for $150 more, which is a discount.

I do have the Aurich translite / speaker cover installed but I'm going to keep it, unless you really want it. We can talk price.

PM for pics/offer. Easy pickup. Might consider a trade.

#11081 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Would like to sell my Dialed In LE (HUO/Original Owner) or trade for a super nice Williams Indiana Jones. My Dialed In has 100% titan rubbers, mezel mods subway dressing with ligh...”
2018-07-08
Vienna, VA
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 467 times

Beautiful HUO Dialed In LE still for sale

#11082 5 years ago

I'll be listing a Al's Garage Band prototype with extra boards and extra play fields in the next couple of days. Pictures and ad to follow.

Also have a players condition Doctor Who. Working project. Not exactly sure where to price it. Has a few errors and other issues. Needs to be gone through.

#11083 5 years ago

Hi Dolly
has Sold

#11084 5 years ago

Looking for a nice Fathom. Would consider trades for some of the stuff in my collection or a cash deal.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Fathom Archived
Wanted! - “I’m looking for a nice Fathom. Would prefer something within driving distance of Western NY. Would be willing to pay cash but trade deals for my Kiss Prem or Hobbit Smaug are a...”
2018-07-29
Pittsford, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 101 times

#11085 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Good looking Gottlieb Buckaroo wedgehead. Plays great.”
2018-07-18
Cinnaminson, NJ
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 381 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully working Gottlieb Hot Shot. Beautiful original backglass with very minimal wear (9.5). Original cabinet and playfield. No cracked plastics. Set on free play and has been relia...”
2018-07-29
Cinnaminson, NJ
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 348 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Gridiron Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Rare Gottlieb Gridiron. All original and working correctly. Very clean machine inside and out with a great backglass and playfield. Great sounds with the 3” bell. Uniquely Gridir...”
2018-07-29
Cinnaminson, NJ
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 118 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
North Star Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Classic Gottlieb North Star. Fun wedgehead to play and challenging to complete all the rollovers to light the all rollovers special. When you do this machine becomes a popping sens...”
2018-07-29
Cinnaminson, NJ
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 232 times
Contributed to Pinside

Listed these Gottliebs for sale. Would consider selling all together.

#11086 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hey guys, selling a really nice gorgar. Cab is pretty decent, typical nicks and scratches. Back glass is really nice (couple chips, not visible with glass installed) Playfield has ...”
2018-07-31
Jackson, NJ
1,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 265 times
Contributed to Pinside

Selling a really nice gorgar.

#11087 5 years ago

Looking for a nice mid $2k Nascar or mid $3k Mustang Pro...

#11088 5 years ago

For anyone looking to buy or sell, in just a few days on Aug 10 & 11, the Saratoga Pinball & Arcade Show is taking place in Saratoga Springs, NY!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-saratoga-pinball-arcade-show-aug-10-11-saratoga-springs-ny/

https://pinballsaratoga.com

#11089 5 years ago

North Star, Hot Shot and Gridiron sold. Still have Buckaroo and Ice-Revue

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Ice Revue wedgehead. Great original backglass! Repainted cabinet using Pinball Pimp stencil”
2018-07-31
Cinnaminson, NJ
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 278 times
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Good looking Gottlieb Buckaroo wedgehead. Plays great.”
2018-07-18
Cinnaminson, NJ
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 381 times

#11090 5 years ago
Quoted from IceMaster:

Looking for a Game of Thrones Pro or Walking Dead Pro. Doesn’t have to be HUO or in perfect shape.

I'll have one fs in 2 weeks

#11091 5 years ago

looking for afmr or tron in MD

#11092 5 years ago

Nice gotg for sale

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is a pristine GOTG that literally just came out of the box, less than 50 plays, you can't even see any ball tracks on the ramps. Not a mark on it anywhere. You won't find...”
2018-07-31
Upper Freehold, NJ
5,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1338 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11093 5 years ago

Looking to trade a 2005 red Honda Pilot for a pinball. LMK

#11094 5 years ago

Selling my GOT/ Premium if anyone interested.

#11095 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell. Stock machine, no mods. 2nd owner, picked up in the spring. Working on purchasing another title and it would be nice to free up some funds.”
2018-07-30
Auburn, NH
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 222 times

#11096 5 years ago

Will have a lord of the rings LE and Stern Simpson’s for sale in the marketplace soon. Both are documented huo

#11097 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Machine looks and plays great, works 100%, no credit dot. Great players machine, not a collector quality machine but very nice. Please look over the pictures and ask questions if...”
2018-08-01
Benton, PA
3,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1775 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11098 5 years ago

I’m looking for a Split Second. I could trade or buy outright.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Hoping to find one in the north east”
2018-08-02
Victor, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 20 times

#11099 5 years ago

Nice King of Diamonds for the EM fans

Machine - For Sale
King of Diamonds Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “King of Diamonds collectible single player wedgehead 100% working. Backglass animation, drop down cards. Excellent backglass & playfield Roto target decals replaced-shown in 1 ...”
2018-10-21
Collegeville, PA
1,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 283 days
Viewed: 1309 times

#11100 5 years ago

Does anyone have a real nice or collector quality Gorgar for sale? I missed the one jcar302 had for sale. Thanks

There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 222 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/222?hl=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.