IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 221 of 604.
#11001 5 years ago

Would trade my HUO Avengers and a decent Monopoly for/towards an Addams or a Dialed In Standard in the Boston/New England area. I'll have the ads up eventually (if I ever get to taking some pics)

#11002 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

Still interested and waiting on ads.

Pinphila is good guy to deal w straight shooter.

#11003 5 years ago

So anyone interested in a wcs with color dmd lol

#11004 5 years ago

under $4k?

#11005 5 years ago

Way under dude

#11006 5 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

So anyone interested in a wcs with color dmd lol

...I'd buy your ColorDMD and give you a regular dmd for it

#11007 5 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

...I'd buy your ColorDMD and give you a regular dmd for it

Tempting?

#11008 5 years ago

I’m late to the party, but will add and give credit where credit is due, Mike’s WCS is worth what he’s asking, he doesn’t screw around, a link to any of his restore threads will prove this, there are no short cuts in his work.

With that said, wcs 94 in route shape or needing tlc, 2k-2500.

#11009 5 years ago

BEAUTIFUL X-Men LE Magneto for sale. Works 100%. LEDs, Cliffy, Solid Magnets, Mylared shooter lane, Color DMD, Updated Wolverine and custom painted newton ball assembly.

$5600 OBO. Easy pickup. Only selling because I've been to Dark Phoenix a few times. Great game with tons of shots. Have original Wolverine and an uninstalled Ice Man figure.

Pic here of wolvie. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men/page/224#post-4346790

Might be open to some trades (up or down). AC/DC, Iron Man, and some others.

#11010 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

looking for an AFM Le or possible SE. I am in md but have a guy in NJ interested in one of my pins so anything close would be great.

I'm debating on putting up my AFM LE for sale or trade, due to a few unexpected bills. The good news is that I bought it in November 2017, it has maybe 50 or so plays on it, and it is absolutely flawless. Its a fantastic looking and playing game! The bad news is I bought it NIB and with shipping and PA tax, I'm in it $8930. I don't plan to sell it if I have to take too much of a loss, which I am afraid at this point is likely. There are several LE's out there with maybe a little more usage in the high 7's-low 8's.
I might consider trading it for a Wms IJ in excellent condition, and with cash back.
This game is probably not the cheapest LE out there, but I'm in Phoenixville if interested.

#11011 5 years ago

Looking to sell or trade for ghostbusters, avengers, X-men, etc.

Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Perfect condition Houdini. Works and plays great. Inner art blades installed at the factory. Can be seen in the youtube link below. Looking to sell or trade. Interested in gh...”
2018-07-17
Rochester, NY
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1961 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11012 5 years ago

Mike does great restorations. His work is top notch. Anyone who buys his WCS wil be beyond happy.

#11013 5 years ago

All games are working but could use a shop job and have small issues (Switches needing to be adjusted, ect) .
Flash - 650 (some flaking in BG)
Time Warp - 650 (Some flaking in BG)
Viking - 1050 (worn playfield/ one side of cab faded)
rack em up - 750 (playfield wear near pops, minor BG flaking in the faces. )

#11014 5 years ago

I have an AC/DC Premium Vault with color LED DMD I'd be interested in trading for a Dialed in, WOZ, MMR or Ghostbusters. Game has maybe a few hundred plays and a couple other small mods. Was part of a trade and I don't think I like it so I want to try something else on the short list.

#11015 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

BEAUTIFUL X-Men LE Magneto for sale. Works 100%. LEDs, Cliffy, Solid Magnets, Mylared shooter lane, Color DMD, Updated Wolverine and custom painted newton ball assembly.
$5600 OBO. Easy pickup. Only selling because I've been to Dark Phoenix a few times. Great game with tons of shots. Have original Wolverine and an uninstalled Ice Man figure.
Pic here of wolvie. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men/page/224#post-4346790
Might be open to some trades (up or down). AC/DC, Iron Man, and some others.

Nice looking game.

#11016 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Flash - 650 (some flaking in BG)

I am interested in this game. Would you kindly respond? Thanks much.

#11017 5 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

I'm debating on putting up my AFM LE for sale or trade, due to a few unexpected bills. The good news is that I bought it in November 2017, it has maybe 50 or so plays on it, and it is absolutely flawless. Its a fantastic looking and playing game! The bad news is I bought it NIB and with shipping and PA tax, I'm in it $8930. I don't plan to sell it if I have to take too much of a loss, which I am afraid at this point is likely. There are several LE's out there with maybe a little more usage in the high 7's-low 8's.
I might consider trading it for a Wms IJ in excellent condition, and with cash back.
This game is probably not the cheapest LE out there, but I'm in Phoenixville if interested.

Ouch that's alot....I'm in the 7500 purchase camp but thx anyway.

#11018 5 years ago

Used Boards for sale
Parts or repair condition ...

FREE delivery to Saratoga Show in August (Saturday)

Sega Supersize DMD
DE 2-16digit Alpha
2 - Older Bally Sol driver
DE -PPB
DE- Flipper Driver
Wpc - Dmd Driver
Wpc - sound board
Bally power module
Sys11 sound board
Bally Driver Board From 1985
Sega I/O Driver
2- Williams Power Supply's
Random Wpc ball trough boards
Some display drivers without glass

Pics and pricing listed there

Thanks !!

#11019 5 years ago

selling my nba fast break. works great beautiful playfield

#11020 5 years ago

I have a sample indy 500, the cabinet is beautiful without any fade. The game plays great. The ONLY negative of the entire game is that it has flipper button wear in the black.

#11021 5 years ago

Players wcs with mods color dmd 2800 pm for info/pics. Ad will be posted soon.

#11022 5 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

Nip-It For Sale or Trade. Very good condition. Minor paint wear at hand hold location. Minor planking on playfield. Has been in my collection for ~4yrs.

Super nice game. $1200.

#11023 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “WCS plays 100% has some minor insert ware (doesn't effect ball travel) a few cracked plastics (have extras haven't installed) very small crack on ramp left entrance overall in pret...”
2018-07-19
Woonsocket, RI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 316 times

#11024 5 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Machine - For Sale
World Cup SoccerNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “WCS plays 100% has some minor insert ware (doesn't effect ball travel) a few cracked plastics very small crack on ramp left entrance (have extras haven't installed) overall in pret...”
6 minutes ago Woonsocket, RI 2,800
acedanger

Judging from all the guys who think this is a 3-4k game, this should sell fast with a color dmd.

#11025 5 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Machine - For Sale
World Cup SoccerNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “WCS plays 100% has some minor insert ware (doesn't effect ball travel) a few cracked plastics very small crack on ramp left entrance (have extras haven't installed) overall in pret...”
28 minutes ago Woonsocket, RI 2,800
acedanger

Does anyone know the cost to replace the broken parts? What do a new set of plastics for #WCS cost?

#11026 5 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Does anyone know the cost to replace the broken parts? What do a new set of plastics for #WCS cost?

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/31-1925-XX

ramps aren't available, fyi.

All cosmetic anyway though

#11027 5 years ago

That's a 3200 dollar game.

#11028 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'll take 3,200 the wife wants a game with easy multi-ball

#11029 5 years ago

GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

#11030 5 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Easy? I spend most of my games of WCS failing to hit the MB start!

#11031 5 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Easy? I spend most of my games of WCS failing to hit the MB start!

I'm always so pissed when I shoot the mystery award and it doesn't start multiball.

#11032 5 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I would recommend LOTR. Seems like the whole game is played in multiball.

#11033 5 years ago

We only have the one pin. We actually both like LOTR but looking for something around 3,500 - 4K range.

#11034 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

4k all day

#11035 5 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

We only have the one pin. We actually both like LOTR but looking for something around 3,500 - 4K range.

T2. CHeaper side, lots of multiball, great theme and sound. Fun game good for all skill levels.

#11036 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

T2. CHeaper side, lots of multiball, great theme and sound. Fun game good for all skill levels.

My one rule is to never buy the same game twice. Great table though...

#11037 5 years ago

We have a striker xtreme that my wife enjoys playing. Muitiball is easy to hit.

#11038 5 years ago

WCS SOLD being picked up Saturday.

#11039 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Or LW3, similar layout to T2 , easy multiball (or Tri-ball /shudder) with an easy multiball restart too.

#11040 5 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Stern's Monopoly fits that description. It's a nice layout (poor man's TAF) with very family friendly rules (read: lots of multiball opportunities from easy to hit shots). Sound package is good and the theme is great ... Unless you're literally a communist.

It's a shame no one every got that last software update to work, though.

#11041 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Or LW3, similar layout to T2 , easy multiball (or Tri-ball /shudder) with an easy multiball restart too.

#last-action-hero is a poor man's TAF. Great budget pin. LW3 isn't very fun in my opinion.

#11042 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

LW3 isn't very fun in my opinion.

I like LW3 a lot, different horses for different courses I guess.

#11043 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Ouch that's alot....I'm in the 7500 purchase camp but thx anyway.

Pm sent.

#11044 5 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

Stern's Monopoly fits that description. It's a nice layout (poor man's TAF)

I thought the poor man's TAF was Data East's Star Wars?

#11045 5 years ago

LAH has a shaker, magnets and gimmicky crane. It was pretty fun. Jurassic Park is a pretty good pin with a shaker motor as well. I liked mine with chad's v6 rom. Both feature 6 ball multiball and both could be found for under 3K.

#11046 5 years ago
Quoted from Redfive05:

I thought the poor man's TAF was Data East's Star Wars?

No, I thought the poor mans TAF was JP ??

#11047 5 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

No, I thought the poor mans TAF was JP ??

JP has similar look, vibe, and layout to Addams, but it's an illusion.
Games play nothing alike, at all.

#11048 5 years ago

Need some space, so letting go of the "need some attention" games first.
Ads, pics tonight:
North shore Mass area.

Stern Hot Hand: $665 (good back-glass).

#11049 5 years ago

Looking for Millionaire within 2-3 hours of buffalo, NY (the armpit of NY)

#11050 5 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

What game is AFM?

There are 30,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 221 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/221?hl=tbaum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.