IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 608.
#10951 5 years ago

Looking to see if anyone has any of the popular system 11 games they would let go for $1400 or under.

If you can help me load it, I could pickup as early as tomorrow. Please shoot me a message

#10952 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Looking to see if anyone has any of the popular system 11 games they would let go for $1400 or under.
If you can help me load it, I could pickup as early as tomorrow. Please shoot me a message

Even the unpopular ones ain’t that cheap anymore.

Maybe millionaire.

#10953 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Maybe millionaire.

Jokerz! Best system 11 for the money

#10954 5 years ago

I'm going for all 30 11s. I still have tspp for trade and may consider trading the nicest Indy 500 you have ever seen. Looking for 2 or 3 for 1s.

#10955 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I'm going for all 30 11s. I still have tspp for trade and may consider trading the nicest Indy 500 you have ever seen. Looking for 2 or 3 for 1s.

What are you missing?

#10956 5 years ago

Rollergames. Elvira. Swords. Taxi. Diner. Es. Ww. Bad cats. Pool sharks. Mousin. Cyclone. Millionaire. Big guns. Probably a couple more. Can't think right now lol.

#10957 5 years ago

big guns is always under 1400 - thanks ed

#10958 5 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

Anyone local have a ColorDMD LED display they aren't using and looking to sell? Just got back from Canobie Lake Park, and I'm motivated to get our machines upgraded after seeing the color dmd lineup there.
I'm also still interested in trading a very nice Road Show for something different. Let me know what you've got.

They have a fantastic lineup there don't they? After Pinball Wizard went out (moment of silence), they are my new go-to. But the "Cover Charge" there makes it tough to go very often. Other than that it's up to Hampton Beach.

Hence why I started stalking this thread. Looking to join the owner's club.

#10959 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Maybe millionaire.

I understood, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

#10960 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I decided it was a good idea to drop space shuttle on my foot yesterday, nice thing is nothing on space shuttle broke. My foot wasnt as lucky. Looks like I may be out of work for while, and would rather not tap into my savings account if I do not have to, so Im going to tap on the pinball savings.
All games are working but could use a shop job and have small issues (Switches needing to be adjusted, ect) .
Flash - 750 (some flaking in BG)
Time Warp - 750 (Some flaking in BG)
Viking - 1250 (worn playfield/ one side of cab faded)
rack em up - 950 (playfield wear near pops, minor BG flaking in the faces. )

PM sent. Are the games still available?

#10961 5 years ago

Anyone have a Twister or Xfiles for sale?

#10962 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Anyone have a Twister or Xfiles for sale?

Didn't I buy an X-Files from you a few years back?

#10963 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Have Star Trek pro $4000, World Cup Soccer $3500, Aerosmith pro $4400. Could use some spending money for pintastic. Will trade towards MMR.

Is WCS a $3,500 game nowadays, or is this one just really nice? Asking because I own one. Thx,

#10964 5 years ago

Beautiful HUO TSPP low plays, colordmd, leds with led ocd,side blades, target decals and cliffy protectors.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO TSPP. I am 2nd owner and has about 300 plays on it. Pin is absolutely beautiful and plays flawless. Has Low plays with Goody Bag and Manual still stapled inside. Has colordmd, ...”
2018-07-01
White Plains, NY
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 1145 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10965 5 years ago
Quoted from waltgman:

Didn't I buy an X-Files from you a few years back?

Yeah, and I’ve been regretting it since! Haha.

#10966 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Yeah, and I’ve been regretting it since! Haha.

Did you get to play your JD at pintastic?

#10967 5 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Did you get to play your JD at pintastic?

Another one I regret selling. Sadly, no.

#10968 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Is WCS a $3,500 game nowadays, or is this one just really nice? Asking because I own one. Thx,

Nelson - yes believe it or not WCS is a 3-4K game.

#10969 5 years ago

wait until the world cup is over.

#10970 5 years ago

No it's not.

It's a sub 3k game.

#10971 5 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Nelson - yes believe it or not WCS is a 3-4K game.

On Mars.

#10973 5 years ago

This one is meticulously shopped. All metal on playfield was buffed. Tasteful not overdone LED conversion. Full flipper rebuilds and every mech disassembled, cleaned, and reassembled with new coil tubes in everything. I see average WCS's go for $3K and this one was mostly home use with all the above work on top.

#10974 5 years ago

Price Drop

1965 Gottlieb Hi Dolly

100% working
Comes with new rubber set & schematics

950$ or best

Ad in marketplace

#10975 5 years ago

Not pinball but I have two tix for Radiohead at MSG for tonight. 2 for 1 pricing section 227 row 6 $120

#10976 5 years ago

T2 - wall hanger playfield
Hook Playfield
Wired Baby Pacman Playfield

Pics and pricing on the Saratoga Pinball Thread

#10977 5 years ago

This one is meticulously shopped. All metal on playfield was buffed. Tasteful not overdone LED conversion. Full flipper rebuilds and every mech disassembled, cleaned, and reassembled with new coil tubes in everything. I see average WCS's go for $3K and this one was mostly home use with all the above work on top.

In Fredonia NY that’s a 1200 machine. Blackbeard says so.

#10978 5 years ago

Mike does great work. When he says it is in good shape and runs great he means it.

#10980 5 years ago

When I got into the hobby everyone said "NO WAY is MM a $4K pin". Funny how they just kept going up to everyones disbelief.

#10981 5 years ago

I'd love to have a World Cup Soccer - for $2200. Not a penny more.

The average, in my opinion, WCS is worth between $2400 - $2900. Unless, they have been restored or are HUO or like the one being offered here restored with LEDs for $3500.

#10982 5 years ago

When I got into the hobby everyone said "NO WAY is MM a $4K pin". Funny how they just kept going up to everyones disbelief.

I hear ya.

It’s just not a 3-4K pin right now.

Maybe by Christmas.

#10983 5 years ago
Quoted from mainelycoasters:

Mike does great work. When he says it is in good shape and runs great he means it.

+1 I have seen this machine. Mike does amazing work and holds nothing back. His work is stunning. His prices are always fair in relation to labor and parts invested. BY far one of the best guys in this hobby.

#10984 5 years ago

Nip-It For Sale or Trade. Very good condition. Minor paint wear at hand hold location. Minor planking on playfield. Has been in my collection for ~4yrs.

#10985 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I hear ya.
Maybe by Christmas.

It can be. It really depends on the buyer. Remember, although both are cars that get you from pt. A to B, a Kia is not a Mercedes.

#10986 5 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

It can be. It really depends on the buyer. Remember, although both are cars that get you from pt. A to B, a Kia is not a Mercedes.

It was stated that WCS is a 3-4k pin. That's the comment I disagreed with.

You could have a 5k Nip It plated with 24k gold. Doesn't mean the standard Nip It is worth 5k.

In general, WCS is NOT going for 3-4k. (unless you own one of course)

#10987 5 years ago

RCT - $2500. PM for details, ad going up soon.

#10988 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I hear ya.
Maybe by Christmas.

In my experience, outside of Pinside, a clean working WCS on craigslist will be sold in a day for 3k. I bet it would even sell for 3500 in a day. All it takes is one guy from the Boston area who wants a pinball machine in his man room by the weekend and a few hundred extra is no big deal.

#10989 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

It was stated that WCS is a 3-4k pin. That's the comment I disagreed with.
You could have a 5k Nip It plated with 24k gold. Doesn't mean the standard Nip It is worth 5k.
In general, WCS is NOT going for 3-4k. (unless you own one of course)

+1 this is where stuff got confusing because seller neglected to add all of the work that had been done to the pin. Unshopped, unrestored WCS is not worth what Mike is asking, but his is completely gone over/restored.

#10990 5 years ago

looking for an AFM Le or possible SE. I am in md but have a guy in NJ interested in one of my pins so anything close would be great.

#10991 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I hear ya.
Maybe by Christmas.

I watched a friend sell one in players condition at Pintastic in that range. So apparently it is. I don't own one or even like the game, so no price pumping here. It's just a fact that you apparently don't like.

#10992 5 years ago

really personal attacks from the armpit of NY state. Now you are the price guide of games. why don't you look at the current listings.

#10993 5 years ago

I have an idea. How about you guys start a separate thread about the value of WCS?

#10994 5 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

really personal attacks from the armpit of NY state. Now you are the price guide of games. why don't you look at the current listings.

Relax (edited). No one is attacking you, just your inflated thoughts on WCS pricing. Am I not allowed to have an opinion on pricing? You were down voted numerous times, so clearly I'm not the only one who thinks you're way off in price.

#10996 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Relax schlongdoc. No one is attacking you, just your inflated thoughts on WCS pricing. Am I not allowed to have an opinion on pricing? You were down voted numerous times, so clearly I'm not the only one who thinks you're way off in price.

Pretty sure the personal attack reference was in regard to you changing his username. I doubt he would refer to you as beardedclam, for instance, which might be offensive.

#10997 5 years ago

OK…they can go get a room. From our conversations at Pintastic Brent, you may want to join them.

#10998 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

OK…they can go get a room. From our conversations at Pintastic Brent, you may want to join them.

LMAO, that wasn't me!

#10999 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Pretty sure the personal attack reference was in regard to you changing his username. I doubt he would refer to you as beardedclam, for instance, which might be offensive.

My apologies. I thought he was a doctor specializing in the male anatomy. Honest mistake.

#11000 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

RCT - $2500. PM for details, ad going up soon.

Still interested and waiting on ads.

There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/220?hl=greenchemist and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.