5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,813 posts
  • 787 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by mtbpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 425 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14813 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 297.
#1051 4 years ago

Dave, I pulled it out of a house where the guy owned it for 10 years. Im not sure its yours, but its a solid playing game.

#1052 4 years ago

Looking for a High Speed and The Getaway.

#1053 4 years ago

I would love a nice getaway

#1054 4 years ago

decent High Speed for sale, check my recent activity/fs thread
$1250

#1055 4 years ago

Selling a Disney-made Fix-it Felix Jr. (trying to part with it to buy a pin I've been eyeing). Mainly looking for offers to gauge interest. I'm actively trying to get new side art for it. Comes with operation manual with Disney support contacts. Really cool piece of marketing and very limited. I think less than 60 are still intact.

004.JPG

#1056 4 years ago

Bally Harley Davidson taking best offer. Was in heated storage the last 10 years.
Terminator 3 coming in next week.
Austin powers also

#1059 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballsmith:

Selling a Disney-made Fix-it Felix Jr. (trying to part with it to buy a pin I've been eyeing). Mainly looking for offers to gauge interest. I'm actively trying to get new side art for it. Comes with operation manual with Disney support contacts. Really cool piece of marketing and very limited. I think less than 60 are still intact.

This is cool! Any idea on pricing? Too bad it's just a PC in a cabinet, but I guess creating a fix-it felix PCB would be prohibitively expensive!

#1060 4 years ago
Quoted from pzy:

This is cool! Any idea on pricing? Too bad it's just a PC in a cabinet, but I guess creating a fix-it felix PCB would be prohibitively expensive!

I actually have no idea. The first legitimate one was up to $20,000 before the auction was pulled. The last one that was authenticated managed to accumulate close to $10,000. Mainly trying to sell it and gather some additional funds for a Tron LE. It's a cool piece, but not in the same league as pinball in terms of fun. Also, it's my second one at the moment and I honestly don't need two of them.

The PCs are retired Disney office workstations. They were pretty much nuked, but you can still see what was on them in the system registry.

I think this is right up someone's alley that collects movie props and rare promotional pieces. Can't really price it along the lines of an arcade game because that's not really what it is.

#1061 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballsmith:

I actually have no idea. The first legitimate one was up to $20,000 before the auction was pulled. The last one that was authenticated managed to accumulate close to $10,000. Mainly trying to sell it and gather some additional funds for a TRON LE. It's a cool piece, but not in the same league as pinball in terms of fun. Also, it's my second one at the moment and I honestly don't need two of them.
The PCs are retired Disney office workstations. They were pretty much nuked, but you can still see what was on them in the system registry.
I think this is right up someone's alley that collects movie props and rare promotional pieces. Can't really price it along the lines of an arcade game because that's not really what it is.

Do you have anything to authenticate it's a disney-made one and not a hobbyist one? Not in the market but I'm curious. Also I think your better market is eBay and not pinside, as its not going to an arcade collector, it's going to a Disney collector. Arcade collectors will just make their own before they drop $10,000.

#1062 4 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Do you have anything to authenticate it's a disney-made one and not a hobbyist one? Not in the market but I'm curious. Also I think your better market is eBay and not pinside, as its not going to an arcade collector, it's going to a Disney collector. Arcade collectors will just make their own before they drop $10,000.

It has the operation manual and Disney contacts. That's pretty much all these came with unless you won them in a contest. Most were never meant to have left Disney's possession. I'm working on getting it up on eBay. $10,000 is more than these are worth. I'm looking for less, but enough to get me back into the pinball hobby. The KLOV community has a strong dislike for this thing and I would never post that it's for sale over there unless I want a ton of sarcastic PMs. Anyways, I'm looking into options to getting it placed in someone else's care.

#1063 4 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Non working bally amigo in really nice condition. $300

Just catching up on this thread, and... is this game really in Ohio? Please post only in relevant threads. Ohio is NOT the northeast! The whole point is to focus here on 'nearby' games. Nice project game but Ohio is too far for anyone in New England, NY, NJ, etc.

#1064 4 years ago

Hellooooooo! Looking for someone to clear-coat a Taxi playfield close to the Baltimore area, automotive clear preferred - not a rush job, I'm still fixing it up. Now back to your bartering.........excuse the interruption.

-Nate

#1065 4 years ago

have a nice bally corvette for sale, 2,495

#1066 4 years ago

****SOLD****

I have an extremely nice Family Guy up for trade. I'm the second owner and it was bought from a fellow pinsider

- Games located 10 min from Albany NY.
- Cabinet is great, no notable scrapes or scuffs
- Playfield is great, no wear by "PINBALL", scoop and shooter lane show now signs of wear BOTH have cliffys installed
- Translite great
- Boards great
- DMD bright
- LEDs added to 98.0235% game
- Pingraffix blade art (Not installed) & Stewie Pinball graphics
- Matt McGee Topper
- New Balls
- New rubbers
- Pinbits plastic protectors
- Original manual, coin box, and goodie bag (not stapled, sorry) with extra playfield decals (whatever it came with)

What I'm looking for:
$4900.00 Cash
AC/DC Premium. + Cash from me.
Can be stock or modded. Must have clear lower play-field.

To a lesser degree I may also consider: + Cash as appropriate
- Star Trek (Premium only)
- spiderman (Black or a nicely modded Red)

Misc. details:
No shipping, local trade only.
Sorry for the lack of photos as I'm away from the machine for a while.

image-836.jpg
image-446.jpg

Post edited by ff6735: Added Cash option

#1067 4 years ago

Looking for "something"
ToM
IM (or IMVE)
BoP

Open to various conditions.

#1068 4 years ago

Bally Embryon for trade. Plays 100%. Alltek CPU board. +/- cash depending on what you have. Wear near the upper drops because it is an Embryon. Some insert wear as shown. It doesn't impact play, but I wanted to show it like it is. I've owned it little more than 3 years. Just looking to change up.

image-445.jpg
image-526.jpg
image.jpg
image-852.jpg
image-544.jpg

#1069 4 years ago

Buy with confidence on this fun hard to find pin. Dave is a great seller and his games are totally dialed in and plug and play condition.

#1070 4 years ago

Or trade with confidence

#1071 4 years ago

Bally "Spy Hunter" for sale in Nashua, NH; $1,000/BRO. See details in marketplace:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bally-spy-hunter-1000bro-nashua-nh#post-2115539

#1072 4 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Looking for "something"

Get the Godzilla...

#1073 4 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Looking for "something"
ToM
IM (or IMVE)
BoP
Open to various conditions.

what do you have for trade - i have ToM and IM

#1074 4 years ago

Man...I don't want to get rid of anything My MM is possibly going to find a new home once it's done...but I've got the urge to buy something. End of year bonus time you know....

#1075 4 years ago

minty shrek with extras 4500 Open to even trades.
1415327991372.jpgIMG_20141116_163810_905.jpgIMG_20141028_224806_315.jpgIMG_20141028_223434_002.jpg

#1076 4 years ago

Mark if you are looking to just sell let me know

And no..no shrek no matter how minty

#1077 4 years ago

Maybe a AFM...but not a crazy expensive one. I can make it nice myself

#1078 4 years ago

Capcom Airborne - $2650 just received full tear down, beautiful machine 9/10.
BR - $2050 - LEDs, canon cliffy

#1080 4 years ago

Nib twdle $7500
Huo Austin powers $2350
Bally Harley Davidson best offer was in heated storage the last 10 years. Clean
Terminator 3 coming next week

#1081 4 years ago

I have a Star Trek Pro FS with shaker motor and mirror blades installed, I am only owner and less than 200 plays on it. Like it came out of box - $4200

Joe

Oops, sorry just notice I posted this before. Added shaker motor though..

#1082 4 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

I have a Star Trek Pro FS with shaker motor and mirror blades installed, I am only owner and less than 200 plays on it. Like it came out of box - $4200
Joe

Family guy trade?

#1083 4 years ago

Always wanted a FG.. Need the space but if it doesn't sell come mid January we can talk

#1086 4 years ago

I really love the show, theme and game, but I've been itching for an ACDC for a while now so it's time to rotate this one to a good home.

#1087 4 years ago

Nice players condition Batman Forever for trade in Benton, PA. Full LEDs, screen bright with no burn in.

#1088 4 years ago

I'm having issues listing it on eBay as my account is still relatively new.

#1089 4 years ago

Not mine, but I reached out on this article on CL in Brooklyn:

newyork.craigslist.org link

Their pin is a STTNG, asking $4k. Didn't have pics yet apparently. Was looking for something way, way cheaper for a winter project, but I know someone here is probably looking for one.

#1090 4 years ago

I'd probably let my CSI go in a trade..... fully working, but its routed. Has LED's (which doesn't affect price but they are in there).

#1091 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I'd probably let my CSI go in a trade..... fully working, but its routed. Has LED's (which doesn't affect price but they are in there).

Trade u csi for t3

#1092 4 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Trade u csi for t3

not a fan of T3....... ideally looking for a more recent Stern that I can add cash to CSI

#1093 4 years ago

I'm looking to possibly downsize to make room. I'm looking to trade my Jurassic Park and South Park for one dmd pin of equal value or ill add CASH if your pin's value exceeds the two.
Working Jurassic Park in players condition. South Park has been completely gone through and works perfectly. Let me know what you have to trade.
Cheers

#1094 4 years ago

Wtb de time machine

#1095 4 years ago

Still have RFM for sale or trade 2600 +/- Cash

Still looking for a nice LW3..

On the RFM, not interested in non dmd titles, or any Gottlieb titles, and of course nothing in my list of games I already have.. (also not interested in DW, NF, Who done it)
Am interested in
Soprano's, FG, Shadow, Godzilla.. and others I cannot remember now.

I have full pics of the RFM in my post in the games for sale section.

#1096 4 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Still have RFM for sale or trade 2600 +/- Cash
Still looking for a nice LW3..
On the RFM, not interested in non dmd titles, or any Gottlieb titles, and of course nothing in my list of games I already have.. (also not interested in DW, NF, Who done it)
Am interested in
Soprano's, FG, Shadow, Godzilla.. and others I cannot remember now.
I have full pics of the RFM in my post in the games for sale section.

i'll go take a look....

#1097 4 years ago

Anyone have an F14 for sale? Id also listen to other system 11s.

#1098 4 years ago

Rc, let me know if you have any questions..

#1099 4 years ago

I have a nice Corvette with LEDs that I would consider trading/selling if anyone is interested.

#1100 4 years ago

WTB Tron pro w/ mods

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 15.95
$ 149.00
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 149.00
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 9.99
$ 16.00
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 6,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 9,000.00
There are 14813 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 297.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside