IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 216 of 608.
#10751 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I think they forgot to post the price on the TOM

Ding ding ding... actually u have to create a sale post for anything over 3k I just haven’t had a min to do that yet

#10752 5 years ago

here is his ad - 6300 for TOM

Theatre of magic-unshopped, needs a new plastic trunk, one coil needs a new spring , and a better cleaning. other then that it’s playing well. I’ll install a new dmd. Cabinet looks good. Nice playfield $6300

Fish tales- needs a better cleaning, plays well, has topper, cabinet is still orange and playfield looks good. $2800

#10753 5 years ago

Hey all. Selling my Space Shuttle also listed a Pennant Fever for a buddy of mine.

Thanks!

, Bill

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Shuttle Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Hey all, Space Shuttle up for sale, trades for vids or pins considered but cash is king. Located in sunny West Deptford, NJ 08096, (12 minutes from Philadelphia). Plays strong an...”
2018-05-30
West Deptford, NJ
1,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 448 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Pennant Fever Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Hey everyone! I'm listing this for a friend of mine. He lives in the next town over, but I can have him bring it here for pickup. I'm in West Deptford, NJ 08096. I'm almost always...”
2018-05-30
West Deptford, NJ
450 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 165 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10754 5 years ago
Quoted from Neverendz:

Hey all. Selling my Space Shuttle also listed a Pennant Fever for a buddy of mine.
Thanks!
, Bill

Machine - For Sale
Space ShuttleNew!Fully shopped/refurbished “Hey all, Space Shuttle up for sale, trades for vids or pins considered but cash is king.

Located in sunny West Deptford, NJ 08096, (12 minutes from Philadelphia).

Plays strong an...”
19 minutes ago West Deptford, NJ 1,800 (Firm)
Neverendz

Machine - For Sale
Pennant FeverNew!Partially shopped/refurbished “Hey everyone!

I'm listing this for a friend of mine. He lives in the next town over, but I can have him bring it here for pickup. I'm in West Deptford, NJ 08096. I'm almost always...”
13 minutes ago West Deptford, NJ 450 (Firm)
Neverendz

Wouldn’t by any chance be coming to pintastic in a few weeks would you?

#10755 5 years ago

OK - it's time...

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mint. No need for NIB adjustments or tinkering. I've done it all for you and everything works perfectly. - Playfield is mint. No wear. All rubbers are spotless. - Cabinet is mint....”
2018-10-03
Cumberland, RI
Archived after: 107 days
Viewed: 1914 times

#10756 5 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Wouldn’t by any chance be coming to pintastic in a few weeks would you?

West Deptford is close to me...looks like another delivery adventure.

#10757 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

You’re a horrible enabler. Let’s talk. Looking at Penant fever.

#10758 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Would like to sell or trade my Medieval Madness LE Black Trim (HUO/Original Owner) for a Super nice Indiana Jones (no fade) or Tales of the Arabian Nights (no fade) or an Attack fr...”
2018-05-27
Vienna, VA
Trade
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 894 times
Contributed to Pinside

Pictures have been added

#10759 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Would like to sell my Dialed In LE (HUO/Original Owner) or trade for a super nice Williams Indiana Jones with no fade. Straight up trade or cash either way depending on the condit...”
2018-05-27
Vienna, VA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1271 times

Pictures have now been added.

#10760 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

West Deptford is just 10 minutes from me. If you venture there, be sure to stop by. The ZNET line-up has changed since your last visit.

#10761 5 years ago

Bad Cats. $2800

I overpaid (imo) for this last year...if you would like to do the same let me know...
The Good...
Nice Backglass
Nice PF (Mylar)
Mostly leds
Nice display
Plays great

The Bad...
The Price
Super faded cab
Hardware not in the seafood wheel...(got it like this and left it...works fine...new hardware included)
A few broken plastics...complete used set of plastics will go with the machine...I also have a New CPR plastic set if you would like at a discount...
Thank you very much........Joey

#10762 5 years ago

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I have never seen such a honest for sale ad...ever. A lot of pride to swallow to say you may have over paid. It happens but really GLWTS.
-Mike

#10763 5 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I have never seen such a honest for sale ad...ever. A lot of pride to swallow to say you may have over paid. It happens but really GLWTS.
-Mike

um
..yeah. I'm not sure about making a bad purchase and passing on the mistake to the next buyer.good luck with that.

#10764 5 years ago

Hey shit happens and maybe someone is ok with the price or has a trade to make it work.
-Mike

#10765 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

um
..yeah. I'm not sure about making a bad purchase and passing on the mistake to the next buyer.good luck with that.

He was joking. If he was trying to pass on the overpayment he wouldn't have mentioned it. Joey is a good dude.

#10766 5 years ago

Fish tales is sold
Theatre of magic is up in the market place.

#10767 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

um

Someone doesn't understand "sarcasm" and "humor".

GLWTS breaking_dad.

GO BILLS!

#10768 5 years ago

Thinking about moving my Embryon - $875

Players game. PF has good amount of wear, but I have a second playfield for it that is much better that I will include. I was going to touch up and clear the second PF. Backglass has some lifting at the bottom that was taped by previous owner. Works 100% and plays great. Also have a brand new bound repro manual and custom keychain.

#10769 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “RBION in incredible condition. Hard to find underated game in this condition. Cinnamon colored armor including legs and hinges, inner cabinet decals, speaker lights, Cliffy insta...”
2018-06-01
Vienna, VA
4,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 229 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Would like to sell or trade my Medieval Madness LE Black Trim (HUO/Original Owner) for a Super nice Indiana Jones (no fade) or Tales of the Arabian Nights (no fade) or an Attack fr...”
2018-05-27
Vienna, VA
Trade
Viewed: 894 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Would like to sell my Dialed In LE (HUO/Original Owner) or trade for a super nice Williams Indiana Jones with no fade. Straight up trade or cash either way depending on the condit...”
2018-05-27
Vienna, VA

#10770 5 years ago

Just listed a Paragon cab, coin door, lock down, and trim in the market. $70

Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Time to clean out the garage! I have a Paragon cabinet, coin door with trim, lock down bar, and some iffy legs. In transparency, I was given the cabinet and lock down from a fel...”
2018-06-01
Brewster, NY
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 164 times

#10771 5 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a fully functional, reasonably priced Demo Man. Please PM if you have one that you are willing to sell and at reasonable distance away. Thanks!”
2018-05-08
Warren, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 117 times
Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Popeye Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for a fully functional Popeye. PM if you have one. Thanks!”
2018-05-09
Warren, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 69 times
SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Stargate Archived
Wanted! - “Also looking for a fully functional Stargate. PM if you have one!”
2018-05-08
Warren, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 83 times

#10772 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Best party game of all time. Works 100%. Used but not abused. Has the following added: New Rottendog Power Driver Board SBD004 NVRAM Red DMD Glass Light up programmable Speaker...”
2018-06-02
Bloomfield, CT
3,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 163 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10773 5 years ago

POTC Stern recently shopped and Led’d. Great condition. Looks and plays beautifully. Want to sell but would trade plus add money for a LOTR, SM Vault or Metallica Premium. Would trade straight up for others on my wishlist also.

#10774 5 years ago

Selling an Addams Family in Pittsburgh.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game is fully working, all boards have matching serial numbers original to the game. Very minimal wear visible around the bookcase turntable; where the ball drops in the in-lane a...”
2018-10-05
Finleyville, PA
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 90 days
Viewed: 2345 times

#10775 5 years ago

Updated Spring cleaning list. Prices reduced. Moving out a few things I don’t use or haven’t had time to get to.

Allied Leisure Getaway - missing two boards so game doesn’t currently play. I haven’t begun to look for them out in the wild. BG is great, PF is in excellent shape, cab is pretty good. Missing legs. Also have another full box of parts, plastics, etc. for additional cost. Game only $250 obo

Straight Flush - semi project, plays but needs some adjusting and two rollover buttons, BG has flaking. Needs to be cleaned and shopped. $150

Bally Capt. Fantastic Home Edition - a decent little game. Good overall condition, BG is perfect. PSB needs to be rebuilt, not currently booting. I also made a new reproduction bound manual for it. $100

New Ni-Wumpf Gottlieb System 1 solenoid/lamp driver board. $70 shipped (US)

(Sold) New Rottendog power supply (works with most Williams System 3 - 9, System 11 and Data East alphanum games). $90 shipped (US)

Taco Pachislo Slot - Great condition, fully functional. New fluorescent tube bulb. $75

#10776 5 years ago

Selling my Midway Wild Kingdom EM Rifle Game. It's what I consider a working project that just needs a little bit more to be a great condition game. See ad for details...

Other - For Sale
“When I picked up this game it was in pieces. I put it back together and bought a few parts to make it whole again. Here is the most current video showing the .mp3 sound replacement...”
2018-06-03
Maine, NY
550 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 25 times

#10777 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO TSPP. I am 2nd owner and has about 300 plays on it. Pin is absolutely beautiful and plays flawless. Has Low plays with Goody Bag and Manual still stapled inside. Has colordmd, ...”
2018-07-01
White Plains, NY
5,800 (OBO)
Viewed: 1145 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10778 5 years ago

Looking for Cash deal now as well....4950

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “beautiful Stern IJ4 with the custom Mypinballs upgrade kit ($1k) code that plays the Williams code on the stern pin. the upgrade kit is installed and includes color dmd, shaker and...”
2018-05-27
Bethany Beach, DE
4,975 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 787 times

#10779 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “RBION in incredible condition. Hard to find underated game in this condition. Cinnamon colored armor including legs and hinges, inner cabinet decals, speaker lights, Cliffy insta...”
2018-06-01
Vienna, VA
4,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 229 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
2018-05-27
Vienna, VA

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a real nice Indiana Jones with no fade. Located in Northern Virginia. I would buy one straight up or would trade a Dialed In (original owner) or MMR (Original owner) f...”
2018-05-24
Vienna, VA
Wanted
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 175 times

#10780 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Legit HUO TSPP 2007. Enjoyed the game time for something different. Pics tell the story of the condition. Clean boards, no Playfield wear, no flipper button wear, cabinet shows no ...”
2018-06-16
, NH
5,000 (Firm)
Viewed: 2160 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10781 5 years ago

Kings of Steel - $850.

#10782 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Kings of Steel - $850.

Bring it to Pintastic brother!

#10783 5 years ago

Who the dickens has a millionaire for sale near Buffalo?!

#10784 5 years ago

Bump for MMr I’m open to a lesser pin and cash, the goal is mostly cash but let me know what you have. No ems or projects, and nothing I’ve owned with the exception of maybe black hole
I would prefer a DMD but try me

#10785 5 years ago

If it makes it Pintastic I'd probably buy it off you. I assume this is the Williams one not the older Gottlieb?

Quoted from Colsond3:

Straight Flush - semi project, plays but needs some adjusting and two rollover buttons, BG has flaking. Needs to be cleaned and shopped. $150

#10786 5 years ago

Reduced - $2800.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Whirlwind Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Works 100%. Pretty nice playfield. Good Cabinet. Lots of new parts(e.g. super smooth moving ramp flap, all flippers rebuilt, new grippy spinners). Needs nothing.”
2018-05-18
South Burlington, VT
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 423 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10787 5 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

If it makes it Pintastic I'd probably buy it off you. I assume this is the Williams one not the older Gottlieb?

Yes, the Williams game. If it’s still around then and I end up coming up, I wouldn’t have a problem bringing it.

#10788 5 years ago

Sounds good...let me know. My favorite kind of project is a working project. :>

Quoted from Colsond3:

Yes, the Williams game. If it’s still around then and I end up coming up, I wouldn’t have a problem bringing it.

#10789 5 years ago

I have a toobin Arcade game. I'm looking to trade it for a project pinball machine. Honestly I'm not sure what a fair cash or trade is so throw me some offers.

#10790 5 years ago

Anyone with a Spiderman pro, star trek pro met pro , tron or xmen le wanna trade for a funhouse ,johnny mnemonic with pinsound and police force
All working , no credit dots , all with leds
If not ill post them next week

#10791 5 years ago

If i cant get the trade then
funhouse 3200
Johnny 2300
Poloce force 1300

#10792 5 years ago
Quoted from Evilelement:

funhouse 3200
Johnny 2300
Poloce force 1300

if you're coming anywhere near buffalo ny in the near future, contact me. I'd be interested in your police force. Missin da diamond weasel

#10793 5 years ago
Quoted from Evilelement:

funhouse 3200
Johnny 2300
Poloce force 1300

By any chance will you be up here at Pintastic later this month? Been thinking about a FunHouse.

#10794 5 years ago

Shopping for another game ..... want to keep it below the cost of a new Stern Pro. Something within New England. PM me with what you have and price. Just seeing what is out there that might not be in the classifieds

#10795 5 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Shopping for another game ..... want to keep it below the cost of a new Stern Pro. Something within New England. PM me with what you have and price. Just seeing what is out there that might not be in the classifieds

TSPP HUO right in your backyard and in your price range.

#10796 5 years ago

player's, i assume? i have a SM.

#10797 5 years ago

Above players , and comes with new ramps , never put on, actually the old ramps are ok was going to do a ceazy restore , but losing intrest in the hobby , would rather have room for more racing sims .. trying to get from 10 to 4 pins with the least amount of hassle

#10799 5 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Diner Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for a nice Diner in the Northeast region US. (PA, NJ, NY, MD, etc) Cash in hand, ready to go. Hit me up if you have or know of one for sale. Thank you.”
2018-05-24
Drums, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 276 times

Still looking. Hit me up if you have one or any leads appreciated. Thank you.

#10800 5 years ago

Still got BH.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I would consider this a much better than average Black Hole. Previous owner had it for 20+ yrs. Playfield is in much better than average. It looks like either full mylar or some ...”
2018-06-18
River Edge, NJ
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 1327 times

Price dropped, and open to reasonable offers.

There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 216 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/216?hl=neverendz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.