5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,420 posts
  • 780 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by dracula40
  • Topic is favorited by 417 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14420 posts in this topic. You are on page 216 of 289.
#10751 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I think they forgot to post the price on the TOM

Ding ding ding... actually u have to create a sale post for anything over 3k I just haven’t had a min to do that yet

#10752 1 year ago

here is his ad - 6300 for TOM

Theatre of magic-unshopped, needs a new plastic trunk, one coil needs a new spring , and a better cleaning. other then that it’s playing well. I’ll install a new dmd. Cabinet looks good. Nice playfield $6300

Fish tales- needs a better cleaning, plays well, has topper, cabinet is still orange and playfield looks good. $2800

#10753 1 year ago

Hey all. Selling my Space Shuttle also listed a Pennant Fever for a buddy of mine.

Thanks!

, Bill

Archived after 2 days
Sold for $ 1,800
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Space Shuttle Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Hey all, Space Shuttle up for sale, trades for vids or pins considered but cash is king. Located in sunny West Deptford, NJ 08096, (12 minutes from Philadelphia). Plays strong an...”
2018-05-30
West Deptford, NJ
1,800 (Firm)

Archived after 11 days
Sold for $ 450
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Pennant Fever Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished “Hey everyone! I'm listing this for a friend of mine. He lives in the next town over, but I can have him bring it here for pickup. I'm in West Deptford, NJ 08096. I'm almost always...”
2018-05-30
West Deptford, NJ
450 (Firm)

#10754 1 year ago
Quoted from Neverendz:

Hey all. Selling my Space Shuttle also listed a Pennant Fever for a buddy of mine.
Thanks!
, Bill

Machine - For Sale
Space ShuttleNew!Fully shopped/refurbished “Hey all, Space Shuttle up for sale, trades for vids or pins considered but cash is king.

Located in sunny West Deptford, NJ 08096, (12 minutes from Philadelphia).

Plays strong an...”
19 minutes ago West Deptford, NJ 1,800 (Firm)
Neverendz

Machine - For Sale
Pennant FeverNew!Partially shopped/refurbished “Hey everyone!

I'm listing this for a friend of mine. He lives in the next town over, but I can have him bring it here for pickup. I'm in West Deptford, NJ 08096. I'm almost always...”
13 minutes ago West Deptford, NJ 450 (Firm)
Neverendz

Wouldn’t by any chance be coming to pintastic in a few weeks would you?

#10755 1 year ago

OK - it's time...

Archived after 107 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Mint. No need for NIB adjustments or tinkering. I've done it all for you and everything works perfectly. - Playfield is mint. No wear. All rubbers are spotless. - Cabinet is mint....”
2018-10-03
Cumberland, RI

#10756 1 year ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Wouldn’t by any chance be coming to pintastic in a few weeks would you?

West Deptford is close to me...looks like another delivery adventure.

#10757 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

You’re a horrible enabler. Let’s talk. Looking at Penant fever.

#10758 1 year ago

Archived after 20 days
Sold for $ 8,300
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Would like to sell or trade my Medieval Madness LE Black Trim (HUO/Original Owner) for a Super nice Indiana Jones (no fade) or Tales of the Arabian Nights (no fade) or an Attack fr...”
2018-05-27
Vienna, VA
Trade

Pictures have been added

#10759 1 year ago

Archived after 42 days
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Would like to sell my Dialed In LE (HUO/Original Owner) or trade for a super nice Williams Indiana Jones with no fade. Straight up trade or cash either way depending on the condit...”
2018-05-27
Vienna, VA

Pictures have now been added.

#10760 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

West Deptford is just 10 minutes from me. If you venture there, be sure to stop by. The ZNET line-up has changed since your last visit.

#10761 1 year ago

Bad Cats. $2800

I overpaid (imo) for this last year...if you would like to do the same let me know...
The Good...
Nice Backglass
Nice PF (Mylar)
Mostly leds
Nice display
Plays great

The Bad...
The Price
Super faded cab
Hardware not in the seafood wheel...(got it like this and left it...works fine...new hardware included)
A few broken plastics...complete used set of plastics will go with the machine...I also have a New CPR plastic set if you would like at a discount...
Thank you very much........Joey

#10762 1 year ago

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I have never seen such a honest for sale ad...ever. A lot of pride to swallow to say you may have over paid. It happens but really GLWTS.
-Mike

#10763 1 year ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I have never seen such a honest for sale ad...ever. A lot of pride to swallow to say you may have over paid. It happens but really GLWTS.
-Mike

um
..yeah. I'm not sure about making a bad purchase and passing on the mistake to the next buyer.good luck with that.

#10764 1 year ago

Hey shit happens and maybe someone is ok with the price or has a trade to make it work.
-Mike

#10765 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

um
..yeah. I'm not sure about making a bad purchase and passing on the mistake to the next buyer.good luck with that.

He was joking. If he was trying to pass on the overpayment he wouldn't have mentioned it. Joey is a good dude.

#10766 1 year ago

Fish tales is sold
Theatre of magic is up in the market place.

#10767 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

um

Someone doesn't understand "sarcasm" and "humor".

GLWTS breaking_dad.

GO BILLS!

#10768 1 year ago

Thinking about moving my Embryon - $875

Players game. PF has good amount of wear, but I have a second playfield for it that is much better that I will include. I was going to touch up and clear the second PF. Backglass has some lifting at the bottom that was taped by previous owner. Works 100% and plays great. Also have a brand new bound repro manual and custom keychain.

#10769 1 year ago

Archived after 10 days
Sold for $ 4,500
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “RBION in incredible condition. Hard to find underated game in this condition. Cinnamon colored armor including legs and hinges, inner cabinet decals, speaker lights, Cliffy insta...”
2018-06-01
Vienna, VA
4,400 (OBO)

Archived after 20 days
Sold for $ 8,300
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Would like to sell or trade my Medieval Madness LE Black Trim (HUO/Original Owner) for a Super nice Indiana Jones (no fade) or Tales of the Arabian Nights (no fade) or an Attack fr...”
2018-05-27
Vienna, VA
Trade

Archived after 42 days
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Would like to sell my Dialed In LE (HUO/Original Owner) or trade for a super nice Williams Indiana Jones with no fade. Straight up trade or cash either way depending on the condit...”
2018-05-27
Vienna, VA

#10770 1 year ago

Just listed a Paragon cab, coin door, lock down, and trim in the market. $70

Archived after 3 days
Sold elsewhere
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition “Time to clean out the garage! I have a Paragon cabinet, coin door with trim, lock down bar, and some iffy legs. In transparency, I was given the cabinet and lock down from a fel...”
2018-06-01
Brewster, NY

#10771 1 year ago

Archived after 33 days
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for a fully functional, reasonably priced Demo Man. Please PM if you have one that you are willing to sell and at reasonable distance away. Thanks!”
2018-05-08
Warren, PA
Wanted
Archived after 32 days
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Popeye Archived
Wanted! “Looking for a fully functional Popeye. PM if you have one. Thanks!”
2018-05-09
Warren, PA
Wanted
Archived after 33 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Stargate Archived
Wanted! “Also looking for a fully functional Stargate. PM if you have one!”
2018-05-08
Warren, PA
Wanted

#10772 1 year ago

Archived after 1 day
Sold for $ 3,600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Best party game of all time. Works 100%. Used but not abused. Has the following added: New Rottendog Power Driver Board SBD004 NVRAM Red DMD Glass Light up programmable Speaker...”
2018-06-02
Bloomfield, CT
3,600 (Firm)

#10773 1 year ago

POTC Stern recently shopped and Led’d. Great condition. Looks and plays beautifully. Want to sell but would trade plus add money for a LOTR, SM Vault or Metallica Premium. Would trade straight up for others on my wishlist also.

#10774 1 year ago

Selling an Addams Family in Pittsburgh.

Archived after 90 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Game is fully working, all boards have matching serial numbers original to the game. Very minimal wear visible around the bookcase turntable; where the ball drops in the in-lane a...”
2018-10-05
Finleyville, PA
6,500 (OBO)

#10775 1 year ago

Updated Spring cleaning list. Prices reduced. Moving out a few things I don’t use or haven’t had time to get to.

Allied Leisure Getaway - missing two boards so game doesn’t currently play. I haven’t begun to look for them out in the wild. BG is great, PF is in excellent shape, cab is pretty good. Missing legs. Also have another full box of parts, plastics, etc. for additional cost. Game only $250 obo

Straight Flush - semi project, plays but needs some adjusting and two rollover buttons, BG has flaking. Needs to be cleaned and shopped. $150

Bally Capt. Fantastic Home Edition - a decent little game. Good overall condition, BG is perfect. PSB needs to be rebuilt, not currently booting. I also made a new reproduction bound manual for it. $100

New Ni-Wumpf Gottlieb System 1 solenoid/lamp driver board. $70 shipped (US)

(Sold) New Rottendog power supply (works with most Williams System 3 - 9, System 11 and Data East alphanum games). $90 shipped (US)

Taco Pachislo Slot - Great condition, fully functional. New fluorescent tube bulb. $75

#10776 1 year ago

Selling my Midway Wild Kingdom EM Rifle Game. It's what I consider a working project that just needs a little bit more to be a great condition game. See ad for details...

Archived after 0 days
Sold elsewhere
Other - For Sale
“When I picked up this game it was in pieces. I put it back together and bought a few parts to make it whole again. Here is the most current video showing the .mp3 sound replacement...”
2018-06-03
Maine, NY
550 (OBO)

#10777 1 year ago

Archived after 20 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “HUO TSPP. I am 2nd owner and has about 300 plays on it. Pin is absolutely beautiful and plays flawless. Has Low plays with Goody Bag and Manual still stapled inside. Has colordmd, ...”
2018-07-01
White Plains, NY
5,800 (OBO)

#10778 1 year ago

Looking for Cash deal now as well....4950

Archived after 15 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “beautiful Stern IJ4 with the custom Mypinballs upgrade kit ($1k) code that plays the Williams code on the stern pin. the upgrade kit is installed and includes color dmd, shaker and...”
2018-05-27
Columbia, MD
4,975 (Firm)

#10779 1 year ago

Archived after 10 days
Sold for $ 4,500
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “RBION in incredible condition. Hard to find underated game in this condition. Cinnamon colored armor including legs and hinges, inner cabinet decals, speaker lights, Cliffy insta...”
2018-06-01
Vienna, VA
4,400 (OBO)

Archived after 42 days
Machine - For Sale
2018-05-27
Vienna, VA

Archived after 45 days
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for a real nice Indiana Jones with no fade. Located in Northern Virginia. I would buy one straight up or would trade a Dialed In (original owner) or MMR (Original owner) f...”
2018-05-24
Vienna, VA
Wanted

#10780 1 year ago

Archived after 20 days
Sold for $ 5,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Legit HUO TSPP 2007. Enjoyed the game time for something different. Pics tell the story of the condition. Clean boards, no Playfield wear, no flipper button wear, cabinet shows no ...”
2018-06-16
Goffstown, NH
5,000 (Firm)

#10781 1 year ago

Kings of Steel - $850.

#10782 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Kings of Steel - $850.

Bring it to Pintastic brother!

#10783 1 year ago

Who the dickens has a millionaire for sale near Buffalo?!

#10784 1 year ago

Bump for MMr I’m open to a lesser pin and cash, the goal is mostly cash but let me know what you have. No ems or projects, and nothing I’ve owned with the exception of maybe black hole
I would prefer a DMD but try me

#10785 1 year ago

If it makes it Pintastic I'd probably buy it off you. I assume this is the Williams one not the older Gottlieb?

Quoted from Colsond3:

Straight Flush - semi project, plays but needs some adjusting and two rollover buttons, BG has flaking. Needs to be cleaned and shopped. $150

#10786 1 year ago

Reduced - $2800.

Archived after 25 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Whirlwind Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Works 100%. Pretty nice playfield. Good Cabinet. Lots of new parts(e.g. super smooth moving ramp flap, all flippers rebuilt, new grippy spinners). Needs nothing.”
2018-05-18
South Burlington, VT
2,800 (OBO)

#10787 1 year ago
Quoted from ejacques:

If it makes it Pintastic I'd probably buy it off you. I assume this is the Williams one not the older Gottlieb?

Yes, the Williams game. If it’s still around then and I end up coming up, I wouldn’t have a problem bringing it.

#10788 1 year ago

Sounds good...let me know. My favorite kind of project is a working project. :>

Quoted from Colsond3:

Yes, the Williams game. If it’s still around then and I end up coming up, I wouldn’t have a problem bringing it.

#10789 1 year ago

I have a toobin Arcade game. I'm looking to trade it for a project pinball machine. Honestly I'm not sure what a fair cash or trade is so throw me some offers.

#10790 1 year ago

Anyone with a Spiderman pro, star trek pro met pro , tron or xmen le wanna trade for a funhouse ,johnny mnemonic with pinsound and police force
All working , no credit dots , all with leds
If not ill post them next week

#10791 1 year ago

If i cant get the trade then
funhouse 3200
Johnny 2300
Poloce force 1300

#10792 1 year ago
Quoted from Evilelement:

funhouse 3200
Johnny 2300
Poloce force 1300

if you're coming anywhere near buffalo ny in the near future, contact me. I'd be interested in your police force. Missin da diamond weasel

#10793 1 year ago
Quoted from Evilelement:

funhouse 3200
Johnny 2300
Poloce force 1300

By any chance will you be up here at Pintastic later this month? Been thinking about a FunHouse.

#10794 1 year ago

Shopping for another game ..... want to keep it below the cost of a new Stern Pro. Something within New England. PM me with what you have and price. Just seeing what is out there that might not be in the classifieds

#10795 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Shopping for another game ..... want to keep it below the cost of a new Stern Pro. Something within New England. PM me with what you have and price. Just seeing what is out there that might not be in the classifieds

TSPP HUO right in your backyard and in your price range.

#10796 1 year ago

player's, i assume? i have a SM.

#10797 1 year ago

Above players , and comes with new ramps , never put on, actually the old ramps are ok was going to do a ceazy restore , but losing intrest in the hobby , would rather have room for more racing sims .. trying to get from 10 to 4 pins with the least amount of hassle

#10799 1 year ago

Archived after 21 days
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Diner Archived
Wanted! “Looking for a nice Diner in the Northeast region US. (PA, NJ, NY, MD, etc) Cash in hand, ready to go. Hit me up if you have or know of one for sale. Thank you.”
2018-05-24
Drums, PA
Wanted

Still looking. Hit me up if you have one or any leads appreciated. Thank you.

#10800 1 year ago

Still got BH.

Archived after 12 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I would consider this a much better than average Black Hole. Previous owner had it for 20+ yrs. Playfield is in much better than average. It looks like either full mylar or some ...”
2018-06-18
River Edge, NJ
2,200 (OBO)

Price dropped, and open to reasonable offers.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
PinballSTAR Amusements
$ 35.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 18.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 62.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 5,899.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
€ 279.00
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 26.95
$ 27.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 72.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
There are 14420 posts in this topic. You are on page 216 of 289.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside