IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 215 of 608.
#10701 5 years ago

I would love to find a used Aerosmith Pro for sale in the NY, NJ, CT, PA area. I'd be all over that. TWD would be fun, but it would be too creepy for my kids to keep in the arcade for now.

#10702 5 years ago

There is an Aerosmith Le not far from for sale.

#10703 5 years ago

Nice Gorgar for sale. $1,100.

Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Gorgar for sale. Completely rebuilt flippers, nice cabinet and backglass. Boards are clean, playfield is nice with a minor wear spot and some flipper drag as shown in photos...”
2018-05-19
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 210 times

Nice Fireball Classic for sale. $1,200

Machine - For Sale
Fireball Classic Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally Fireball Classic, with partial LEDs. Backglass is in super condition with minimal fade. Cabinet is also nice with minimal fade. 2000 of these games were made and most have...”
2018-05-01
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 545 times

#10704 5 years ago

Sega Space Jam for trade,
Works and plays good,
Cabinet is decent, has flipper button wear but otherwise solid. Went through the game, all switches/solenoids working, remote battery holder installed. Typical wabbit hole wear. Anything Taz sounding off (which is the right orbit and game over sequence) partly screeches, pretty sure it's the game roms need a freshening up.

Open to trades, lmk
thanks, James

#10705 5 years ago

Have an F-14 for sale. $1,350...trade offers welcome.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “F-14 Tomcat working and complete. This machine is clean but could use a shop job. The machine comes with 2 partially working quad displays which allow them to be combined into 1 ...”
2018-05-19
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 358 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10706 5 years ago

Still trying to launch the Apollo. Nice machine, leds inside and out. Natural white for top of playfield with some colored to enhance areas but certainly not to wash out. Colored in the inserts to make them pop. Play field is nice, game
is well cared for, cab shows some life dings but good and presents itself nicely Not the original launch handle. $2800 and will entertain trades. Will help deliver within 100 plus or minus miles. Pics @ https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-apollo-13-18

#10707 5 years ago

Anyone in New England have a Data East Star Wars they are looking to part with?

I'm also looking for a donor/parts machine to turn into a virtual pin, so if anyone has one please let me know.

#10708 5 years ago

TSPP- beautiful huo,plays flawless with colordmd,led ocd,pinblades,
target decals,leds,cliffy shooter lane eject protector. $6100 pick-up only. White Plains,NY.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO TSPP. I am 2nd owner and has about 300 plays on it. Pin is absolutely beautiful and plays flawless. Has Low plays with Goody Bag and Manual still stapled inside. Has colordmd, ...”
2018-07-01
White Plains, NY
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 1145 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10710 5 years ago

WTB: Bally EM Gator / Alligator
Left Slingshot Plastic

Message me if you have one up for grabs

Thank you

#10711 5 years ago

I see some interest in Aerosmith. I have two on location and would consider selling one of them. One is at Trina's in Amesbury, MA and the other is at Flat Top Johnnys in Cambridge, MA. If you know me you know my games are every bit as clean as HUO. I would sell either one for $4400 firm.

#10712 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

I would sell either one for $4400 firm.

If you were anywhere near Harrisburg PA I would take one. Sometimes the NE is too big

#10713 5 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a machine within a 2 hour drive of my location. Thanks”
2018-05-01
Salem, MA
Wanted
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 87 times

#10714 5 years ago

Thinking of trading my mmr plus cash for a dialed in le if anyone has interest

#10715 5 years ago

Looking for a BOP. Players condition or fixable project OK.

#10716 5 years ago

Still have Bally Fireball classic for $1,200. It's a fun game. Watch video here. https://drive.google.com/open?id=137QUcvNX99w8DT7X-sDvJfYVn8s0PajS

Machine - For Sale
Fireball Classic Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally Fireball Classic, with partial LEDs. Backglass is in super condition with minimal fade. Cabinet is also nice with minimal fade. 2000 of these games were made and most have...”
2018-05-01
New Hartford, CT
Viewed: 545 times

#10717 5 years ago

I see some interest in Aerosmith. I have two on location and would consider selling one of them. One is at Trina's in Amesbury, MA and the other is at Flat Top Johnnys in Cambridge, MA. If you know me you know my games are every bit as clean as HUO. I would sell either one for $4400 firm.

I regularly play Mitch's games and they are always top-notch, definitely the best maintained games in the Boston area.

Side note - you looking to unload any other games Mitch? I'm getting real close to finally dropping the necessary $$$ for a home pin, just not sure Aerosmith is the one for me.

#10718 5 years ago

I'm considering trading my super nice scared stiff (color dmd, full LEDs, skull pile mod, dancing boogie men mod, 3 skull interactive topper, custom shooter rod, undercab lighting, and Boney beast eye screen mod) for something new. I only have room for two machines right now and would like something new to play. I value the scared stiff at around $7250 and would be interested in either a trade for one of the following machines which must be in great condition and fully working:

- TOTAN: would be looking for an even swap (no cash either way)
- Tales from the Crypt (cash my way)
- Baywatch (cash my way)
- Iron Maiden pro (cash my way)
- No Good Gofers (cash my way)
- Congo (cash my way)
- TAF: even swap

Please PM if you're interested and we can work out the details. No shipping

#10719 5 years ago

Still have this Tee'd Off, also interested in similar era trades (especially Johnny Mnemonic)

Machine - For Sale
Tee'd Off Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Supremely nice Tee'd Off that I would love to sell locally soon. Spent all of its life in a basement, has none of the typical wear that Tee'd Offs generally have. Come check it out...”
2018-09-01
Reading, MA
2,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 55 days
Viewed: 516 times

#10720 5 years ago

Did the embedded ads go bananas, or is it just my browser? I'm seeing Apple logos in Tee'd off posts and everything else seems to be the BG for FH.

#10721 5 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Did the embedded ads go bananas, or is it just my browser? I'm seeing Apple logos in Tee'd off posts and everything else seems to be the BG for FH.

Try clearing your browser cache. Sounds like something went haywire.

[edit]: Hm, looks like it is an issue on the site. I'm using the beta version of the site, and it looked correct there. Thanks for pointing it out.

[edit 2]: Should be fixed now

#10722 5 years ago

NBA Fastbreak $2750, no trades at this time, thanks.

LEDs in the inserts (normal GI) and stadium style white LED channels installed.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Gn6mPSuhQL6gaG1B2

Will be in Indiana, PA on Sunday, June 3rd. Must come pickup from me at Indiana University of Pennsylvania where I'm attending my daughter's orientation.

Can bring to Bellville, NJ June 8th and 9th. Must pickup from the hotel I'm staying at, no time for delivery anywhere once I'm in NJ because I'm officiating a wedding. Possibly could meet along my route on the way home. PM if interested and I'll provide route details and hotel info.

#10723 5 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

I regularly play Mitch's games and they are always top-notch, definitely the best maintained games in the Boston area.
Side note - you looking to unload any other games Mitch? I'm getting real close to finally dropping the necessary $$$ for a home pin, just not sure Aerosmith is the one for me.

That’s Mike, not Mitch.

#10724 5 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

That’s Mike, not Mitch.

Sorry about the confusion - I'm new to the pinside community and saw the first initial M. I think I've only met Mitch (sorry Mike!)

Still great machines!

#10725 5 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Sorry about the confusion - I'm new to the pinside community and saw the first initial M. I think I've only met Mitch (sorry Mike!)
Still great machines!

No worries, guys. Mitch is running the locations and I'm just the tech. I have fixed a machine or two in my day and really enjoy seeing new pin peeps enjoying our stuff. Just for fun I'll let you look at one of my basic restorations so you can see how clean our machines are and the level of enthusiasm we bring to our locations: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mike217/albums/72157629535320968. We don't sell many machines but when we do they are super clean, error free, and lifetime help is just a phone call away. Thanks,

Mike

#10726 5 years ago

No worries, guys. Mitch is running the locations and I'm just the tech. I have fixed a machine or two in my day and really enjoy seeing new pin peeps enjoying our stuff. Just for fun I'll let you look at one of my basic restorations so you can see how clean our machines are and the level of enthusiasm we bring to our locations: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mike217/albums/72157629535320968. We don't sell many machines but when we do they are super clean, error free, and lifetime help is just a phone call away. Thanks,
Mike

Wish my Creech looked like that. Chromed service rails?! Bonkers!

#10727 5 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

That’s Mike, not Mitch.

Quoted from tbaum:

Sorry about the confusion - I'm new to the pinside community and saw the first initial M.

Hold on a sec...you’re handle is pinballmike217 and your name is actually Mike, not Mitch?

Just bustin stones tbone....I mean tbaum. Welcome to Pinside, where everybody knows your name...well kind of.

#10728 5 years ago

Mike

Show off that Wizard Mike...

#10729 5 years ago

Mike

Wow Mike, that is an amazing Creature from the Black Lagoon - I'm hoping that I get a chance to really on the machine I get. I love tinkering with electronics and Arduinos and pinball machines seems like a natural extension that hobby (they digital physical hybridity of it is also why I love playing it so much)

#10730 5 years ago

Mike

That is an amazing looking Creature. Kudos man.

#10731 5 years ago

Mitch is running the locations and I'm just the tech.

“Just the tech” is a severe understatement. I just toggled through your album. That game looks friggin phenomenal, even for a basic resto.

#10732 5 years ago

I wonder how long the dirt he sold sat on the market? I bet I could sell some dirt from VT before this thing sells.

(Wrong thread) sorry.

#10733 5 years ago

I have a WPT I'm going to be looking to trade soon, but I figure I'd make it known since finding a trade could take a while. Would consider most modern Sterns, Houdini, DI, AMH, and some older solid states.

#10734 5 years ago

Within the next few days, I will be listing:

Medieval Madness Remake LE / color dmd upgrade/black trim (Original owner) and my Dialed In LE (original owner) for trade - only looking for a super nice Indiana Jones and/or Tales of the Arabian Nights.
I'll also be listing a Ripley's Believe it or Not (undocumented HUO), looking to sell it but would trade for a Star Wars Pro or Congo.

Located in Northern Virginia

#10735 5 years ago

Have a Williams Post Time project up for sale in the marketplace, can deliver to Pintastic. Open to offers.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Post Time Archived
As is - “This is a project machine and looks to be complete. Cabinet has wood grain stickers covering it, but looks like original stencil art underneath is ok. Backglass is a bit flaky. Pl...”
2018-05-25
Oceanside, NY
180 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 443 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10736 5 years ago

Also have a change machine up for sale in the marketplace, can deliver to Pintastic. Open to offers.

Other - For Sale
“Used change machine change machine, partially working. Bill acceptor powers up but will reject bills and not give change. In decent cosmetic condition, missing lock.”
2018-09-19
Oceanside, NY
100 (OBO)
Viewed: 217 times

#10737 5 years ago

Have a Diner project. $2000

Won’t boot. Lights up. Not sure what wrong it was working fine on route before being pulled off.

F4 fuse is blown. Haven’t gotten into it, would probably rather sell it as is first.

Cab not terrible but shows it’s age.

mylared Playfield nice except for a little bad touch up below Boris insert. Mylar in nice shape.

Boards look nice. Zero corrosion.

Pickup in nyc 10001 zip or ship at buyers expense.

Only interested in trades towards decent working games no space for projects. In the end I’ll probably sell for best cash offer.

#10738 5 years ago

Anybody in the Mass area driving to Pittsburgh? Random but I'm thinking of buying a machine from that area so PM me if interested in pick up and pay.

#10739 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “NOB HUO AC/DC premium Vault with the following mods: • Color LED DMD • Railroad & 666 signs • Band Cover w/ LEDs • AC/DC drums to hide coils • Cannon • lightning ...”
2018-05-30
Woonsocket, RI
6,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 1070 times
Open to some trades as pro gotg pro + cash on your end. Local deals. Thanks

#10740 5 years ago

Monopoly sold
Revenge from mars sold
T2- shopped with leds in the playfield and back box. Plays and looks great. $2750
Tom and ft just came in late. Will have to see what they need next

Added over 6 years ago: T2 is gone

#10741 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Would like to sell or trade my Medieval Madness LE Black Trim (HUO/Original Owner) for a Super nice Indiana Jones (no fade) or Tales of the Arabian Nights (no fade) or an Attack fr...”
2018-05-27
Vienna, VA
Trade
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 894 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Would like to sell my Dialed In LE (HUO/Original Owner) or trade for a super nice Williams Indiana Jones with no fade. Straight up trade or cash either way depending on the condit...”
2018-05-27
Vienna, VA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1271 times

#10742 5 years ago

Anyone need a Domino backglass?

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “New Webb Domino backglass. $250”
2018-05-09
Cinnaminson, NJ
Archived after: 48 days
Viewed: 98 times

#10743 5 years ago

Doing some Spring cleaning. Moving out a few things I don’t use or haven’t had time to get to.

Straight Flush - semi project, plays but needs some adjusting and two rollover buttons, BG has flaking. Needs to be cleaned and shopped. $170

Bally Capt. Fantastic Home Edition - a decent little game. Good overall condition, BG is perfect. PSB needs to be rebuilt, not currently booting. I also made a new reproduction bound manual for it. $125

New Ni-Wumpf Gottlieb System 1 solenoid/lamp driver board. $70 shipped (US)

New Rottendog power supply (works with most Williams System 3 - 9, System 11 and Data East alphanum games). $90 shipped (US)

Taco Pachislo Slot - Great condition, fully functional. New fluorescent tube bulb, and I have a new spare. $125 obo

#10744 5 years ago

Casting a net toward PA and NJ. Have a few trade offers. Very cool Stern Indy Jones with the MyPinballs Williams Code. Color display, shaker, P-Roc board.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “beautiful Stern IJ4 with the custom Mypinballs upgrade kit ($1k) code that plays the Williams code on the stern pin. the upgrade kit is installed and includes color dmd, shaker and...”
2018-05-27
Bethany Beach, DE
4,975 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 787 times

#10745 5 years ago

Theatre of magic. one coil spring is broken and needs to be replaced. Needs new trunk plastic and cleaning

Fish tales- also has one coil with a broken spring. Plays good otherwise. Cabinet still orange not all faded. Playfield looks good no major wear. Has topper Needs rubbers cleaning $2800

#10746 5 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Theatre of magic. one coil spring is broken and needs to be replaced. Needs new trunk plastic and cleaning
Fish tales- also has one coil with a broken spring. Plays good otherwise. Cabinet still orange not all faded. Playfield looks good no major wear. Has topper Needs rubbers cleaning $2800

$2800 for both? PM sent

#10747 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

$2800 for both? PM sent

Dang I'm late again on a great deal

#10748 5 years ago

Great deal for both

#10749 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

$2800 for both? PM sent

You wish.
-Mike

#10750 5 years ago

I think they forgot to post the price on the TOM

There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 215 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/215?hl=chaosrooster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.