IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 214 of 608.
#10651 5 years ago

World Cup is sold. Still have NBA Fastbreak I can bring on thru to NJ next Friday.

#10652 5 years ago

Looking for a minty 4 Square. Please PM me if you have one or have a lead on one. Thanks!

#10653 5 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

Looking for a minty 4 Square. Please PM me if you have one or have a lead on one. Thanks!

Kovalski3 might know of one.

#10654 5 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

What. Come on I was about to pull the trigger on a SWLE for 8100.

Heck, I was going to offer more then asking

#10655 5 years ago

Not minty, but reasonable. The game needs to be shopped. I bought some new parts, but have not installed anything yet. The Backglass is very nice.playfield will clean upz Someone repainted the white areas on the cabinet . It was an amateur job. You might be able to remove it. I spent $100 on new pop bumpers, rubber, etc. Will take $800 firm for the game including the new parts. This is a tough game to find in any condition. Also open to trades

#10656 5 years ago
Quoted from kovalski3:

Not minty, but reasonable. The game needs to be shopped. I bought some new parts, but have not installed anything yet. The Backglass is very nice.playfield will clean upz Someone repainted the white areas on the cabinet . It was an amateur job. You might be able to remove it. I spent $100 on new pop bumpers, rubber, etc. Will take $800 firm for the game including the new parts. This is a tough game to find in any condition. Also open to trades

What game?

#10657 5 years ago

He meant 4 Square.

#10658 5 years ago

Picked up a gble in a trade. Huo stock game with shaker. Trade even or down, I’m thinking $7200 obo would be fair. I’ll get an ad up in a few days.

#10659 5 years ago

casting my net further north. looking for huo houdini. Cash or very nice WoZ for sale/trade. Also starting to look for an Alien pin as well

Machine - For Sale
Wizard of Oz Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “found a Houdini. Beautiful HUO WoZ. Several upgrades including topper, Shaker, 7.5v boards, New Power Supply, invisglass, witch and lit cauldron mod. Cash or trade for Houdini. Sli...”
2018-05-08
Bethany Beach, DE
6,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1323 times

#10661 5 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Price drop on MMr to $7800 firm

I would consider an ice cold beer arcade as partial trade

#10662 5 years ago

Price drop for NIB Iron Maiden LE $10,600

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) - “New In Box Iron Maiden LE. Purchased thru Automated Services.”
2018-05-11
Point Pleasant, NJ
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 3413 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10663 5 years ago

Anyone in the NY area interested in a 60-1 Arcade with a trackball ? Asking $975

#10664 5 years ago
Quoted from dracula40:

Anyone in the NY area interested in a 60-1 Arcade with a trackball ? Asking $975

what you looking to buy now?!!

#10665 5 years ago

Robotron

#10666 5 years ago

My trade offer stands...

#10667 5 years ago
Quoted from PinVision:

Price drop for NIB Iron Maiden LE $10,600

Machine - For Sale
Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Premium/LE)NIB - New in box “NIB Iron Maiden LE”
2 days ago Lacey Township, NJ 10,600
PinVision

Wasn't this a $12k pin a few weeks ago?

#10668 5 years ago

Finishing up a Shadow and could possibly have it ready for my trip to NJ this Friday. But will certainly have it ready when I'm up in Belleville, NJ June 8th and 9th. Will take pics in the next few days.

#10669 5 years ago

Ya man, crazy thread. Get you the popcorn and plan to stay a while.

Quoted from PinLen83:

#10670 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Ya man, crazy thread. Get you the popcorn and plan to stay a while.

Oh yes...I saw it all. 30 downvotes just in the inital post. I'm sure it will get better!

On a side note, I think the art package on the LE was a bomb. Pro all the way! Unless...the premium knocks it out of the park

#10671 5 years ago

Who has a MET Pro, GB Pro or AS Pro at a decent price 3 or 4 hours from me?

#10672 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

My trade offer stands...

dont dare sell robotron. crazy f’r

#10673 5 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

9k by Christmas!

#10674 5 years ago

#10675 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Im selling a gorgeous STLE that has been upgraded with tons of great mods. I am the second owner. Looks and plays great. List of mods includes: ColorDMD Cointaker LED backbox kit ...”
2018-05-14
Mansfield, MA
8,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 568 times
Contributed to Pinside

Finally got around to listing this...

#10676 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “NOB HUO AC/DC premium Vault with the following mods: • Color LED DMD • Railroad & 666 signs • Band Cover w/ LEDs • AC/DC drums to hide coils • Cannon • lightning ...”
2018-05-30
Woonsocket, RI
6,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 1070 times

#10677 5 years ago

Another price drop NIB Iron Maiden LE

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) - “New In Box Iron Maiden LE. Purchased thru Automated Services.”
2018-05-11
Point Pleasant, NJ
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 3413 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10678 5 years ago

Gottlieb Barbwire for Trade

Working Project Game - will need TLC and a Shop Out But will come out nice - just no time ..

In between Syracuse / Utica NY

Exit 33 off I-90

Message me for info and pics / Trade offers

#10679 5 years ago

Family Guy with Shrek conversion stuff .... back on the market. Got a bunch of hits on it but I'll put it out here again anyways (not sure if anyone from before still wants it). $4700 or trade ...pick up in NH

Machine - For Trade
Family Guy Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Family Guy fully working.... in nice shape but not HUO. No issues with display, sound, flippers, playfield, etc. Also comes with a Shrek translite and the Shrek figures so you can...”
2018-05-08
Manchester, NH
Trade
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 277 times

#10680 5 years ago
Quoted from PinVision:

Another price drop NIB Iron Maiden LE

Until you break the $9K price point, it's still a price increase.

#10681 5 years ago

Apollo 13 for sale or trade $2800

#10682 5 years ago
Quoted from smersh:

Apollo 13 for sale or trade $2800

Mmmm

#10683 5 years ago

South park for sale 2800 completely shopped and ramps flame polished

#10684 5 years ago

NBA Fastbreak - $2700 - Can bring up to Toms River, NJ and will be passing thru Harrisburg, PA on the way there and back.

#10685 5 years ago

Price drop.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Two Lectronamo project machines. The playfields have some wear, and the cabinets have some dings & scrapes and a few rough spots, but they're solid. Both games are untested and...”
2018-05-09
Saratoga Springs, NY
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 463 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10686 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Price drop.

Machine - For Sale
FS: 2 Lectronamo Projects with spare playfield & backglaAs is “Two Lectronamo project machines. The playfields have some wear, and the cabinets have some dings & scrapes and a few rough spots, but they're solid. Both games are untested and...”
6 days ago Saratoga Springs, NY 800
ForceFlow

Still willing to take these at pintastic...

#10687 5 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

I was hoping not to have to wait that long. I need to clear some floor space.

If you can't pick it all up in one trip, I'd be willing to coordinate two trips.

#10688 5 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Quoted from ForceFlow:

I was hoping not to have to wait that long. I need to clear some floor space.
If you can't pick it all up in one trip, I'd be willing to coordinate two trips.

I am picking up a game from CT in the next two weeks. I’d be happy to grab them from Forceflow and meet you there or possibly deliver them for a small fee to cover time and the extra travel if you wanted to coordinate. If so, shoot me a PM.

#10689 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I am picking up a game from CT in the next two weeks. I’d be happy to grab them from Forceflow and meet you there or possibly deliver them for a small fee to cover time and the extra travel if you wanted to coordinate. If so, shoot me a PM.

Let’s make this happen. Messages in coming.

Space isn’t an issue for picking up. It’s time!0

#10690 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I speak from experience and can tell anyone Colson is an awesome guy that helped me get a machine and it was a great experience. Thanks again!
-Mike

#10691 5 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I speak from experience and can tell anyone Colson is an awesome guy that helped me get a machine and it was a great experience. Thanks again!
-Mike

I know Colson

#10692 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’d be happy to grab them from Forceflow and meet you there or possibly deliver them for a small fee to cover time and the extra travel if you wanted to coordinate.

#10693 5 years ago

Beautiful Aerosmith LE for trade. Ad in the inside market

#10694 5 years ago

Here are the pics of NBA Fastbreak and some video of one handed gameplay - I didn't do too badly either. $2700, driving to NJ on Friday and can take I95 up or back or pass thru Harrisburg.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mgFL1IKuUzyaORh72

#10695 5 years ago

Looking for a nice IJ

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a nice WMS IJ. Any help finding a lead on one is greatly appreciated.”
2018-04-19
Buffalo, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 304 days
Viewed: 173 times

#10697 5 years ago

Burlington, VT

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Whirlwind Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Works 100%. Pretty nice playfield. Good Cabinet. Lots of new parts(e.g. super smooth moving ramp flap, all flippers rebuilt, new grippy spinners). Needs nothing.”
2018-05-18
South Burlington, VT
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 423 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10698 5 years ago

Have 2 space shuttles. Number one is complete working machine. Been in family since 1990. Pretty decent machine. Number 2 is complete parts machine minus coin door, some battery damage on board, flaking back glass. $1300 for the pair.

Added over 6 years ago: ## Sold## thanks for all the interest. Buyer was a true gentleman. Thanks.

#10699 5 years ago

Still looking for a TWD Pro or for somebody to talk me into Aerosmith instead.

#10700 5 years ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

Still looking for a TWD Pro or for somebody to talk me into Aerosmith instead.

I’ve owned both. Everyone raves about TWD and the theme appeals to me a lot more but I actually prefer Aerosmith. Staying in my collection for awhile.

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 214 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/214?hl=phillips88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.