IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 213 of 608.
#10601 5 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Who grabbed the Hurricane on Boston Craigslist yesterday for $1200? I was 20 minutes in with an email because there was no phone number listed.

20 minutes is often too late

#10602 5 years ago

Will get an ad up soon, but Black Hole for sale. Need the $ unfortunately. $2300. Details/pics once I get a few minutes.

#10603 5 years ago

Looking to pay for some electrical repairs I’m having done to my possessed house.

I paid $1400 and have since bought a new set of drop targets with decals and a flipper rebuild kit.

Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Lethal Weapon 3 in working condition. Local pickup. No shipping. Trades considered.”
2018-04-11
Cumberland, RI
1,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 879 times

#10604 5 years ago

jeeze no love for scared stiff anymore? make an offer. for sale or trade.

#10605 5 years ago

I'm thinking about trading my JD (players condition), and maybe Road Show (nice) in a 2 for 1 for something interesting/A-list from the same era.

If anyone is interested, reach out via PM.

#10606 5 years ago

still have a nice bally fireball classic for sale. make an offer or willing to trade plus minus cash.

Machine - For Sale
Fireball Classic Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally Fireball Classic, with partial LEDs. Backglass is in super condition with minimal fade. Cabinet is also nice with minimal fade. 2000 of these games were made and most have...”
2018-05-01
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 545 times

#10607 5 years ago

Nice Black Knight needs a new home...

Machine - For Sale
Black Knight Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Hey all! I'm clearing out a few pins. My Black Knight is in really nice shape. Excellent cab and back box. Coin door is near perfect. Really, really nice playfield with only mi...”
2018-05-06
West Deptford, NJ
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 347 times

#10608 5 years ago

Here's Black Hole

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I would consider this a much better than average Black Hole. Previous owner had it for 20+ yrs. Playfield is in much better than average. It looks like either full mylar or some ...”
2018-06-18
River Edge, NJ
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 1327 times

#10609 5 years ago

I’m looking for a Godzilla for $3000 or under. I have a really nice Johnny Mnemonic for trade or i could do cash.

#10610 5 years ago

Anyone have any newer stern pro’s for sale at a decent Price? Sold a pin and now I have a hole. Preferably within a 3 hour radius. Thx!

#10611 5 years ago

boston.craigslist.org link

I'm interested in this game because of the history and condition, but can't find any comps to give an indication if the price is reasonable.

#10612 5 years ago

TSPP HUO excellent condition
Info in market place

#10613 5 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

TSPP HUO excellent condition
Info in market place

Wow. What a nice game and it is awesome that you don’t have 1,000 toys glued to your game. It took me over a year to find an unmolested original TSPP and mine isn’t this nice at all.

#10614 5 years ago
Quoted from ruddiger52:

I'm interested in this game because of the history and condition, but can't find any comps to give an indication if the price is reasonable.

That Mars Trek is pretty overpriced imo, check out the splash page and archived sale ads.

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/mars-trek

-Mike

#10615 5 years ago
Quoted from ruddiger52:

I know of a HUO that needed some rebuild work sold for $500, and there was a very nice condition one at Pinfest this past weekend for $750 that hadn't sold by end of Friday.

#10616 5 years ago
Quoted from ruddiger52:

That Mars Trek is outrageously overpriced.

Had one in 2012 - and let it sell for $750 with zero regrets.

#10617 5 years ago

Selling a Webb repro Domino backglass in perfect condition. $250

#10618 5 years ago

HUO Sopranos in South Glens Falls, NY 12803

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For Sale: The Sopranos HUO located in South Glens Falls, NY 12803. Beautiful Shape. $5000”
2018-09-19
South Glens Falls, NY
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 801 times

#10619 5 years ago

Any non DMD trades for my tspp that was in free play at Allentown?

#10620 5 years ago
Quoted from ruddiger52:

I just sold a clean example untested at Allentown this past weekend for $400 range.

#10621 5 years ago

I have a very nice World Cup Soccer 94 for sale. I can bring it to Toms River, NJ on Friday May 18th. I can meet in that area for you to pickup. I'm attending a memorial service for a friend and heading back to WV afterwards, so I cannot deliver very far from Toms River and prefer you meet up with me if you're not in Ocean County.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/63714

#10622 5 years ago

Looking for a Freddy and a Met Pro pm me

#10623 5 years ago

My Family Guy is officially listed in the Marketplace. Ideally would like to trade. Comes with a Shrek translite and figures to switch between games.

Machine - For Trade
Family Guy Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Family Guy fully working.... in nice shape but not HUO. No issues with display, sound, flippers, playfield, etc. Also comes with a Shrek translite and the Shrek figures so you can...”
2018-05-08
Manchester, NH
Trade
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 277 times

#10624 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Looking to pay for some electrical repairs I’m having done to my possessed house.
I paid $1400 and have since bought a new set of drop targets with decals and a flipper rebuild kit.

Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Lethal Weapon 3 in working condition.

Local pickup. No shipping. Trades considered.”
1,500 (Firm)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

Friend and fellow Pinsider Shredso came and fixed my electric problems for a FRACTION of what was quoted me by another electrician I had scheduled. Kinda off topic but thought it deserved a mention.

#10625 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Friend and fellow Pinsider shredso came and fixed my electric problems for a FRACTION of what was quoted me by another electrician I had scheduled. Kinda off topic but thought it deserved a mention.

Super nice of a pinsider to help you with your electrical issues!

#10626 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Friend and fellow Pinsider shredso came and fixed my electric problems for a FRACTION of what was quoted me by another electrician I had scheduled. Kinda off topic but thought it deserved a mention.

Thanks for the plug. For anyone else looking for cheap electrical work, I hung up my tools. Ha!

#10627 5 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Thanks for the plug. For anyone else looking for cheap electrical work, I hung up my tools. Ha!

Damn! I need a fan vent in my Cigar Room....

#10628 5 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a fully functional, reasonably priced Demo Man. Please PM if you have one that you are willing to sell and at reasonable distance away. Thanks!”
2018-05-08
Warren, PA
Wanted
Viewed: 117 times
SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Stargate Archived
Wanted! - “Also looking for a fully functional Stargate. PM if you have one!”
2018-05-08
Warren, PA
Wanted
Viewed: 83 times

#10629 5 years ago

#10630 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Legit HUO TSPP 2007. Enjoyed the game time for something different. Pics tell the story of the condition. Clean boards, no Playfield wear, no flipper button wear, cabinet shows no ...”
2018-06-16
, NH
5,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 2160 times
Contributed to Pinside

TSPP

#10631 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Any non DMD trades for my tspp that was in free play at Allentown?

I have a SOF?

#10632 5 years ago

Johnny Mnemonic going into the marketplace later today. $3,200 OBO. Open to trades. Hand recently gone through completely. Everything works as it should. Reds in cabinet have been redecaled.

It was in our booth at Allentown if you were there.

#10633 5 years ago

Disregard

#10634 5 years ago

Looking for a nice TWD Pro within reasonable distance (2-3 hours) of Providence. PM with price and photos. Thanks!

#10635 5 years ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

Looking for a nice TWD Pro within reasonable distance (2-3 hours) of Providence. PM with price and photos. Thanks!

Unless somebody has an offer I can’t refuse on an Aerosmith Pro....

#10636 5 years ago

I need to free up some cash for a house project so my new MMr standard needs to go on the block. I’ll be placing an add with pics in the next day or two. Has the color upgrade, plastic protectors, mantis protectors installed, a full cliffy set uninstalled, troll eye kit uninstalled, purple flipper superbands, I’m sure I’m forgetting something. Total plays 150.Was not planning on selling but need the cash. Asking $8000

#10637 5 years ago

Got to play a nice TF pro in free play at Pinfest over the weekend, didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did. Really fun game and my 4 year old loved playing it too, which is always a plus.

Called up the seller about purchasing it, but it had already been sold. So now I'm looking around it anyone has a Pro in the Northeast that they're looking to sell. If anyone has one at a reasonable price PM me.

#10638 5 years ago

What. Come on I was about to pull the trigger on a SWLE for 8100.

#10639 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Need to sell my basically brand new MMr standard with purple superbands on the flippers,plastic protectors, mantis protectors I had no intention of selling but have a home project...”
2018-06-21
Uxbridge, MA
7,150 (Firm)
Archived after: 104 days
Viewed: 3753 times
Contributed to Pinside

Couple pics
Make an offer

#10640 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Two Lectronamo project machines. The playfields have some wear, and the cabinets have some dings & scrapes and a few rough spots, but they're solid. Both games are untested and...”
2018-05-09
Saratoga Springs, NY
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 463 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Fish tales apron with wire rails and shooter lane cover. $22 for shipping.”
2018-12-09
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 494 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10642 5 years ago

Anyone want to bring this to The Sanctum for me?

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Machine - For Sale
FS: 2 Lectronamo Projects & extras - TGIF Special PriceAs is “Two Lectronamo project machines. Worn playfields and somewhat rough cabinets, but solid. Both games are untested and as-is. One has a complete boardset with a battery damaged MPU, ...”
1 day ago Saratoga Springs, NY 800
ForceFlow

Parts - For Sale
FS: Two Fish Tales ApronsNew!Used, good condition “Two fish tales aprons.

$80 for the apron with rails and shooter lane cover
$40 for the bare apron

$22 to ship one apron.”
1 day ago Ballston Spa, NY 40
ForceFlow

#10643 5 years ago

Driving to Toms River, NJ from Harpers Ferry, WV on Friday May 18th. Depending on the route I take, I'll be driving up to Harrisburg, PA and then across into NJ. Or can take I95 north.

Can bring a nice NBA Fastbreak ($2700) and either meet or deliver on the way. Prefer you meet me on my route since I'm pressed for time. If you're close enough I can deliver, then it's just to drop off and you check it out, I can't help bring in the house and setup. Just do not have the time.

#10644 5 years ago

Looking for a HUO premium AC/DC vault. Any sales within 4 hours any direction?
Can do cash or trade the following plus/minus cash
Wozecle with 50 games played
Family guy huo
Stern Spiderman vault with 25 games played

#10645 5 years ago

Heading to Connecticut tomorrow. I can bring a Johnny Mnemonic if anyone is interested. Would need to know soon though. Pictures in the Facebook for sale groups. Don't have them on my phone to post here yet.
Bright red cabinet. Lower portion has been redecaled. Hand has just been completely gone through and works 100%. Asking $3,200 but open to trades and offers.

#10647 5 years ago

I have a tspp and an indy500 in a bright red cab. Both on the floor at pinfest. Any trades?

Also looking for a parts system 3 gottlieb game.

#10648 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Heading to Connecticut tomorrow.

you don't stop, bob.

#10649 5 years ago
Quoted from Oaklandasfan1969:

Looking for a HUO premium AC/DC vault. Any sales within 4 hours any direction?

...says the guy with no location listed

#10650 5 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

you don't stop, bob.

Made a deal to get that sweet Demolition Man that Eric brought to the show. Why get it when it's in the room with me.. That would be too easy

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 213 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/213?hl=cabuford and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.