IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 608.
#10501 6 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

fellow brothers of pinside my wife has been hospitalized for a couple weeks now.and i have never done this before but here is a gofund me i started to help. if anything please share with the world
https://www.gofundme.com/please-help-me-get-steph-better

well i was just going to donate to pinside and sent it to you instead - it was just a small amount - but hopefully others follow - thanks ed

#10502 6 years ago

And you need to do some kind of power conversion on those also?

#10503 6 years ago

thank you so much ed.it truly means alot.our pinball community is strong.

#10504 6 years ago
Quoted from cabuford:

I like the guy who is buying 4 RFMs. You'll most likely end up with one really good machine that way!

Seems like there's been some more info on these, not sure all are like this, but who knows:

http://www.jammaplus.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=32782&PN=1&title=horrors-of-the-container-pins-by-dr-fixpin

#10505 6 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Seems like there's been some more info on these, not sure all are like this, but who knows:
http://www.jammaplus.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=32782&PN=1&title=horrors-of-the-container-pins-by-dr-fixpin

That.
Is.
Awesome.

#10506 6 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Reading the horror stories was a great laugh. I’m just hoping to stalk that guy somehow because I’d like a RFM playfield and prism card because I’ve got a SWEP1.

#10507 6 years ago

selling nib luci

selling scared stiff

selling vertigo
Other - For Sale
“selling my vertigo upright arcade machine. plays virtual pinball. many tables on fx2 gaming platform plus several othere mame video games. https://virtualpinball.com/collections/...”
2018-04-19
Middletown, NY
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 85 times

thanks for looking

#10508 6 years ago

Floating it out here .... Family Guy with Matt McG topper. Plays 100%. Comes with Shrek translite and the Shrek figures to change it out for the kiddies. Looking to see what is for trade around the NH/Boston/Maine area. Kind of a "would let it go if something cool came up but not in a rush type thing". You know that wishy washy feeling where you want something new but don't have anything that's a must leave the house. I can throw some cash in a trade as well. Please no mint perfect Baywatch's that are priced high because of their great condition that only need some work
My want list: Medusa, Addams, Big Juicy Melons, WWFRR, IJ, BoP2.0, TSPP, RZ

Hell if we really want to mix it up, I could trade both FG and a SP for a higher end game .... get your cartoon fix on

#10509 6 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Floating it out here .... Family Guy with Matt McG topper. Plays 100%. Comes with Shrek translite and the Shrek figures to change it out for the kiddies. Looking to see what is for trade around the NH/Boston/Maine area. Kind of a "would let it go if something cool came up but not in a rush type thing". You know that wishy washy feeling where you want something new but don't have anything that's a must leave the house. I can throw some cash in a trade as well. Please no mint perfect Baywatch's that are priced high because of their great condition that only need some work

Where were you when I was looking for a FG last year? Ended up sourcing one from PA, not as nice as yours most likely, but I'm happy.

#10510 6 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a real nice Indiana Jones with no fade. Located in Northern Virginia. I would buy one straight up or would trade a Dialed In (original owner) or MMR (Original owner) f...”
2018-05-24
Vienna, VA
Wanted
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 175 times

Still looking

#10511 6 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I have a mint Baywatch at Ardvark pinball with a burned up power supply and a gassed out DMD

#10512 6 years ago

Selling some beauties...

- El Dorado, beautifully restored **bargain** at $2,600
- Sky Jump, stellar restoration, $1,800
- Donkey Kong -- 60 in 1; original cabinet, gorgeous restoration, $1,600

#10513 6 years ago

Stern Orbitor 1
I’ll be listing my Orbitor 1 for sale/trade shortly. It looks pretty nice and everything on it works. I’ll be taking pictures in the next few days.

Williams Bram Stoker’s Dracula
I might list my BSD as well. It has the painted modfather village upgrades and the upgraded tombstone (not installed) and is fully LED’d. It was torn down to the wood and fully shopped by a meticulous local buddy in 2017, and has maybe 100 plays on it since then. All posts, rubbers, etc replaced. He actually expressed interest in buying it, so I want to hit him up first before I officially make it available to the public.

As far as trades go, I’m looking for RFM and TSPP. My 10 y/o really wants an RFM, so that title is my top choice right now.

I’ll come up with some asking prices too, but just throwing it out there so anyone can PM me if they want to discuss either of these machines.

Thanks!

#10514 6 years ago

Good seller alert! Bought his Centaur and was very happy with it.

Quoted from annointed:

Stern Orbitor 1
I’ll be listing my Orbitor 1 for sale/trade shortly. It looks pretty nice and everything on it works. I’ll be taking pictures in the next few days.
Williams Bram Stoker’s Dracula
I might list my BSD as well. It has the painted modfather village upgrades and the upgraded tombstone (not installed) and is fully LED’d. It was torn down to the wood and fully shopped by a meticulous local buddy in 2017, and has maybe 100 plays on it since then. All posts, rubbers, etc replaced. He actually expressed interest in buying it, so I want to hit him up first before I officially make it available to the public.
As far as trades go, I’m looking for RFM and TSPP. My 10 y/o really wants an RFM, so that title is my top choice right now.
I’ll come up with some asking prices too, but just throwing it out there so anyone can PM me if they want to discuss either of these machines.
Thanks!

#10515 6 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Popeye Archived
Wanted! - “Wanted to see if anyone around here has a reasonably priced Popeye. Thanks”
2018-03-31
Warren, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 284 times
Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Stargate Archived
Wanted! - “Does anybody have a nice Stargate? If so, please PM me.”
2018-04-02
Warren, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 374 times

Bump. Really want a stargate.

#10516 6 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: StargateWanted! “Does anybody have a nice Stargate? If so, please PM me.”
18 days ago Warren, PA
Wanted
mrossman5

Bump. Really want a stargate.

Marc Crouse is bringing a Stargate to Pinfest.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/pinfestival/

#10517 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Marc Crouse is bringing a Stargate to Pinfest.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/pinfestival/

Thank you John! I’ll look into it.

#10518 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Ghostbusters Premium HUO (Original Owner). December 2016 build (no ghosting in the inserts) Loaded with mods: Beautiful Purple armor/trim (lock bar, rails, hinges, legs) Ghost Spe...”
2018-04-21
Vienna, VA
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 284 times

Ghostbusters Premium HUO for sale in Northern VA

#10519 5 years ago

Looking for a Cosmic Gunfight. I was able to pick up a Barracora recently

#10520 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Gorgeous Theatre of Magic for sale Beautifully lighted and clean Clear coated playfield. Plays fast and great Ramps, plastics removed and cleaned All new Titan rubbers (everywhere...”
2018-04-21
Vienna, VA
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 339 times

Theatre of Magic for sale in Northern VA

#10521 5 years ago

I have a friend who wants to sell a Motordome and a Space Invaders together for $1500 near Rochester NY. PM me for his info

Added over 6 years ago: Peekskill NY not Rochester

#10522 5 years ago

ACDC Luci Translite - Brand new, never installed $160 shipped.

#10523 5 years ago

Wizard of Oz for sale or trade in Lancaster, PA.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Interested in selling or trading my Wizard of Oz Standard. Awesome game, just need some room to mix things up. The machine plays perfectly with no issues, and is cosmetically exc...”
2018-04-21
Lancaster, PA
7,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 261 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10524 5 years ago

Sound Edge vid working great. Cab is pretty solid. Located close so I can bring to Allentownif there is interest. $500.

#10525 5 years ago

Fully working Bally KISS (playfield above average, cabinet solid but faded, backglass crappy but displays well)
and project Bobby Orr with mint backglass (playfield sucks)- $2,200 for the pair.

I also have a Midway 4 player Gretzky Hockey, works great, needs finishing touches, pretty rare game/htf. -$700
Crystal Castles dedicated cocktail, semi project, works, monitor good, also pretty uncommon (think they made 500 of them)- $300

pm if interested,
thanks

#10526 5 years ago

Maybe trading my Spiderman Black for a Addams Family. PM if interested. Black is HUO with receipt and Extra goodie bag JJP gave. Also has Chrome door and Ball shooter.No sales right now. Located in Rochester NY but I am going to allentown.

#10527 5 years ago

Nice Jurassic Park for sale. Brand New XPin LED display, running Chad's version 6.0, full LEDs, shopped, super nice playfield. $2,900 pm for more info.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Jurassic Park, full LEDs, running Chad's 6.0. Brand new XPin LED display. Recently Shopped. Clean inside and out. Cabinet is nice with a few minor touch ups. Nice playfiel...”
2018-04-22
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 207 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10528 5 years ago

Looking for a Stern Rolling Stones let me know if anyone has one.

#10529 5 years ago

Just listed my TZ, LOTR,NGG,WH20 in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
No Good Gofers Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “nice clean NGG - everything works great - no dents or wear under the slam ramp. all original - even have a extra set of NOS gofers.”
2018-04-22
Chelmsford, MA
Archived after: 1834 days
Viewed: 774 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very clean - no reset issues - no dots. Lots of custom updates. Works great. I have owned this for almost 20 yrs. Please message me for any additional pictures or questions. Thank ...”
2023-06-26
Chelmsford, MA
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1492 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “No fade cab - very clean - waterfall is in very good condition.”
5 years ago
Chelmsford, MA
Expired!
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Very clean - original first wave, no wear - The balrog has the original bulb setup which lights up way better then the replacement Stern came up with. Upgraded flipper solenoids. D...”
2023-07-28
Chelmsford, MA
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 47 days
Viewed: 1658 times
Contributed to Pinside

Also have a box of extra parts for LOTR and a LOTR playfield

#10530 5 years ago

Wisper is a good guy, bought my first game from him in 2010. Good luck with the sale man!

#10531 5 years ago

Looking for a Black Knight 2000. Neighbor is obsessed with mine and I'm sick of telling him it's not for sale. Looking for a complete working and recently shopped game since he's a non pinball guy which means I'll get stuck fixing it. He wants to have one in his house by his July 4th party.

Thanks,
Steve

#10532 5 years ago
Quoted from Steve-in-CT:

Looking for a Black Knight 2000. Neighbor is obsessed with mine and I'm sick of telling him it's not for sale. Looking for a complete working and recently shopped game since he's a non pinball guy which means I'll get stuck fixing it. He wants to have one in his house by his July 4th party.
Thanks,
Steve

I believe @jigglymartian is bringing one to the Allentown show.

#10533 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I believe @jigglymartian is bringing one to the Allentown show.

Unfortunately, I can't make it to Allentown this year.

#10534 5 years ago
Quoted from Steve-in-CT:

Unfortunately, I can't make it to Allentown this year.

Unacceptable.

#10535 5 years ago
Quoted from Steve-in-CT:

Thanks,
Steve

I believe scottmaggie has (had?) One up for sale, but he's in Philadelphia

#10536 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Sorry it sold and is in NYC now.

#10537 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Bit far for me. I like him as a neighbor, but not that much.

#10538 5 years ago
Quoted from scottmaggie:

Sorry it sold and is in NYC now.

It's getting closer!

#10539 5 years ago

PinballSTAR will have our usual lineup of games at Allentown Pinfest from all the companies we sell for... Many in stock NIB, several below open for play... Final line up below... Oh and WE HAVE AN ALICE COOPER coming !!!

Jersey Jack Pinball - 2 NIB WOZ, 2 NIB Hobbit, 2 DI, 2 POTC
American Pinball - 3 Houdini
Chicago Gaming - 2 MMR, 2 AFMR, Coffee Table Foosball
Spooky Pinball - TNA, ACNC
VP Cabs - Wizard, 6 Vertigo, 3 Vortex

I am also preselling Invisiglass to have at the show - discounts for purchases over 3 sheets - email me for pricing and your needs. Will be delivered to show in a box safe for transit... I usually bring no extras - just what is pre-sold and pre-paid for. LAST CALL on the Invisiglass...

ALSO - I plan on maybe bringing some games for sale from my personal collection - not sure which ones yet... Depending on booth space might only bring if pre-sold.

PINBALL :
* Junkyard pinball - 1990's - beautiful collector quality example - pics in next post
* Fire Queen - rare EM - great original condition - pics in next post
* Flipper Pool pinball - 1960's - backglass animation - fully restored by the best there is for older games - Nick Raschilla, PA
* Grand Slam woodrail pinball - 1950's - fully restored by one of the best - Fabulous Fantasies, Herb Silvers, CA
* Rockola World Series pre-war pinball - 1935 - rare - fully restored by one of the best - Bill Heatherly, PA

VINTAGE ARCADE / GAMEROOM PIECES :
* Chicago Coin Goalee - 1950's 2 player hockey arcade game - original beautiful wood cabinet
* Genco Gypsy Grandma Fortune Teller - rarer / more desirable pedestal model - 1950's - fully restored.
* Pachinkio Slot Machine (Japanese)
* Paschislo Slot Machine (Japanese)
* (2) Diner Booths - used, could use a woodworker to restore to nicer condition
* Victor Topper gumball machine - fully restored
* Movie theater turnstile with base - black - fully restored
* Gamewell Fire Alarm Box
* Scopitone Video Jukebox - needs restoration
* Wurlitzer 1250 Jukebox from 1940 - rare machine that plays both 45's and 33's - fully restored by the Regan brothers, PA

If interested in anything email Joe at [email protected]

#10540 5 years ago

Lowering my WOZ 75th RR for the last time to $8600. I am near Allentown so pickup would be easy before or after the show.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/62316

#10541 5 years ago

Anyone bringing a Jackbot to the show?

#10542 5 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
AC/DC Empty Cab Archived
New (selling multiple, business) - “AC/DC empty cab with ground braid & decals, lollipop rails, translite glass, molding, hinges, lock bar with head straight from factory.”
2018-04-24
Woonsocket, RI
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 278 times

#10543 5 years ago

For sale nib and delivered to Allentown on Friday or local pick up in Northern NJ

Small logo wide body JJP Invisiglass

I have 4 sheets. two per box as they were shipped from JJP

$200 a piece. $385 for a set. $750 if you take all four.

Also have a gently used sheet of PDI glass for Safecracker. $225

I will be adding pics to a bunch more parts for games I sold off. If you are local to Northern NJ you can come by and check it all out. Lots of mods for Metallica, parts for Scared Stiff and Twilight Zone, plastics for Addams Family, Star Trek Next Gen, White Water translight and boulders, Tron topper by Lasseriffic, Tron lighted cycles, Stern Star Trek decorative asteroids, tons of stuff ........

Thanks for looking

#10544 5 years ago

Please feel free to make me an offer on the Jet Spin I’d like to claim some space! For some reason I’ve gotten a lot of interest but every single person either wants me to ship it or wants me to drag it to Pennsylvania.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Game plays well. Everything works as it should but I notice player 2’s score wheel moves an extra digit once in awhile. Condition is good for a 40 year old game. Trades conside...”
2018-03-29
Griswold, CT
500 (Firm)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 593 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10545 5 years ago

I have a nice Jungle Princess that plays, is shopped, and looks very nice. Has a bonus countdown issue to sort out (always giving 2X) but otherwise good. Has an awesome light switch on/off mod.

$700 delivered to Allentown.

#10546 5 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

parts for Scared Stiff

Whatcha got?

#10547 5 years ago

Still have my routed TSPP up for trade.

#10548 5 years ago

Need to look but definitely beast ramp. I’ll look and let you know

#10549 5 years ago

I’m looking for an EBD. Let me know if you have one for sale in the north east region. Thanks
Also looking for a Stern Galaxy

#10550 5 years ago
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/211?hl=tbaum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.