IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 210 of 608.
#10451 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Please when selling Apollo put the 13 on the back as you had me laughing big time on the price!

Ha ha ha that's funny

#10452 6 years ago

Selling my The Simpsons Pinball Party. Lots of extras on it. $5100. Come on over to Wattsburg, PA! Sorry, no shipping.

#10453 6 years ago

Anyone need a pin picked up and delivered in the Northeast? I have more free time lately and I'm looking to deliver pins again.

I'm a man with a van. I want to deliver machines to pinsiders that I can get to you within 1-2 days, with no stops other than my private residence. Your pin won't move from truck to truck or from warehouse to warehouse. I'm not necessarily looking to bundle, so you won't have to wait until someone else's pin is going your way. Your pin will also be personally handled by an experienced pinhead, me. PM me for a quote or if you have any questions.

#10454 6 years ago

Some games I'm looking to pick up at Allentown:

Frontier
Barracora
Cosmic Gunfight
Harlem Globetrotters
Royal Flush (EM)

PM if you have any of these. Projects welcome. Playfield and cab must be nice.

For sale:

Scared Stiff with Boney Beast Eye moving eye mod installed (7k) - loaded with mods otherwise and LEDs
Tron LE - $10.5k pics on market place (loaded with mods and full LEDS)

#10455 6 years ago

Parts - For Sale
AD/DC empty cab Archived
New (selling multiple, business) - “AC/DC empty cab, rails & hinges with head straight from factory. Obtained through a damage claim. Was going to do a virtual pin but changed my mind.”
2018-03-31
Woonsocket, RI
600 (Firm)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 498 times

#10456 6 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Anyone need a pin picked up and delivered in the Northeast? I have more free time lately and I'm looking to deliver pins again.
I'm a man with a van. I want to deliver machines to pinsiders that I can get to you within 1-2 days, with no stops other than my private residence. Your pin won't move from truck to truck or from warehouse to warehouse. I'm not necessarily looking to bundle, so you won't have to wait until someone else's pin is going your way. Your pin will also be personally handled by an experienced pinhead, me. PM me for a quote or if you have any questions.

Herbert, I may have one for you if I complete a sale. Hope you are doing well.

#10457 6 years ago

Jugle Queen has gone deep in to the jungle to a destination far far away.
Apollo 13 is available for sale or trade.

#10458 6 years ago

Looking to trade a Sopranos for pretty much anything on my wishlist. PM me.

#10459 6 years ago

Still have a few of the aracde style coin pushers left....I'll trade them for pretty much anything pinball/arcade.

#10460 6 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Looking to trade a Sopranos for pretty much anything on my wishlist. PM me.

That's one hell of a good wishlist!

#10461 6 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

That's one hell of a good wishlist!

quite thorough .

#10462 6 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Still have a few of the aracde style coin pushers left....I'll trade them for pretty much anything pinball/arcade.

I'll trade you a taillight

#10463 6 years ago

Smh...I had that coming. Doh.

Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I'll trade you a taillight

#10464 6 years ago

Thinking of moving my STLE..Absolutely loaded with every mod and then some extras. Im the second owner.

#10465 6 years ago

Selling off a few machines, will have pics this later this weekend.

Paragon - Everything works, new rectifier board, re-rubbered, bg has some lifting that was taped by the PO, some lower pf wear, good plastics, good player condition $800
Future Spa - New lamp board & new rectifier board, re-rubbered, playfield has some eh touch ups, works fine but a few little things to take care of $675.
Meteor - Everything works, heavy playfield wear, plastics good, bg ok, boards good, $500

Might also consider selling my Mata Hari (Solid state) & Mystic for the right price, both good working condition some wear.

#10466 6 years ago

Nice prices Phil! I know Jibmums has a hankering for some Future Spa. Shoot him a pm.

#10467 6 years ago
Quoted from Philk:

Selling off a few machines, will have pics this later this weekend.
Paragon - Everything works, new rectifier board, re-rubbered, bg has some lifting that was taped by the PO, some lower pf wear, good plastics, good player condition $800
Future Spa - New lamp board & new rectifier board, re-rubbered, playfield has some eh touch ups, works fine but a few little things to take care of $675.
Meteor - Everything works, heavy playfield wear, plastics good, bg ok, boards good, $500
Might also consider selling my Mata Hari (Solid state) & Mystic for the right price, both good working condition some wear.

Sent you a PM on Paragon

#10468 6 years ago

Nice Ruby Red available for sale or trade....

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am looking to trade (local trade only) or possibly sell my beautiful Ruby Red. Game is in excellent condition, shows no sign of wear. Has the newer 7.5v buffered boards and hav...”
2018-04-11
Upper Freehold, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 841 times

#10469 6 years ago

Going through boxes

Found a NOS Stern Spider-Man (movie based) goodie bag still sealed with all plastics bulbs and sticker

40$ shipped
Message me if you want it and to see pictures

Thanks

#10470 6 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Thinking of moving my STLE..Absolutely loaded with every mod and then some extras. Im the second owner.

Warning: Please don't buy this pin, because if you do, I'll cry. It's really the coolest, best-modded and best-maintained STLE I've ever played.

#10471 6 years ago

Black Knight 2000 for sale...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my BK2K. Not looking to trade at the moment. Plays amazing, works 100%. Looks fantastic, better then in the photos. All work done within the last 4 months. New flipper ...”
2018-04-13
Philadelphia, PA
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 167 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10472 6 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Stargate Archived
Wanted! - “Does anybody have a nice Stargate? If so, please PM me.”
2018-04-02
Warren, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 374 times
Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Popeye Archived
Wanted! - “Wanted to see if anyone around here has a reasonably priced Popeye. Thanks”
2018-03-31
Warren, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 284 times

Still wanting either of these games.

#10473 6 years ago

Pokerino for sale. $800

#10474 6 years ago

Looking for a Williams Indiana Jones, can buy straight up or trade a HUO Ghostbusters premium or beautiful clear coated Theatre of Magic plus cash.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a real nice Indiana Jones with no fade. Located in Northern Virginia. I would buy one straight up or would trade a Dialed In (original owner) or MMR (Original owner) f...”
2018-05-24
Vienna, VA
Wanted
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 175 times

#10475 6 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

Looking for a Williams Indiana Jones, can buy straight up or trade a HUO Ghostbusters premium or beautiful clear coated Theatre of Magic plus cash.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Indiana Jones: The Pinball AdventureNew!Wanted! “Looking for a real nice Indiana Jones. Located in Northern Virginia.
I would buy one straight up or I have a HUO Ghostbusters Premium or a real nice clear coated Theatre of Magic ...”
1 day ago Vienna, VA
Wanted
Ramjet

IJ is next on my list... Is there one anywhere in the area to play? Nothing on Pinball Map.

#10476 6 years ago

Anyone have any interest in an igt S slot machine? Would trade for a nice em or project machine. Lots of new parts. Machine is red white and blue. Pm if interested or any questions.

#10477 6 years ago

I’ve got roughly $4500 burning a hole in my pocket and an empty space in my basement that needs to be filled. Casting a line out to see what’s out there within a couple hours of Providence five or take. Nothing really interests me outside of the top 100 (and far fewer than that) so while I’m sure your HUO Gilligan’s Island looks great, I’ll politely decline. Like most, preference is Bally Williams and newer Stern. PM me if you’ve got something good.

#10478 6 years ago

TSPP for sale weekend bump.

#10479 6 years ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

I’ve got roughly $4500 burning a hole in my pocket and an empty space in my basement that needs to be filled. Casting a line out to see what’s out there within a couple hours of Providence five or take. Nothing really interests me outside of the top 100 (and far fewer than that) so while I’m sure your HUO Gilligan’s Island looks great, I’ll politely decline. Like most, preference is Bally Williams and newer Stern. PM me if you’ve got something good.

Could be talked into selling my FG. Possibly

#10480 6 years ago

I have a project Slugfest for sale. Game boots to attract mode, playfield is real nice, DMD is good, cabinet is fair with faded decals. Has the card dispenser and card catcher. There is some acid damage causing problems with switch matrix. Probably an easy fix for someone as the board does not look too bad. Game manual included. Legs are missing. $700

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
SlugFest Archived
As is - “I have a project Slugfest for sale. Game boots to attract mode, playfield is real nice, DMD is good, cabinet is fair with faded decals. Has the card dispenser and card catcher. The...”
2018-04-15
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 518 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10481 6 years ago

What the hell's up with these cheap Slugfests coming around the past week or so? Saw one for $400 the other day, and now this one for $700!?

#10482 6 years ago

you'd think with baseball being back you could get a couple more bucks.

#10483 6 years ago

Unshopped, factory Mylar, working Earthshaker w/ new shaker motor and R-D display $2200
Pics - https://photos.app.goo.gl/CvJqTl088fJB1Xej2

#10484 6 years ago

Listed a SOF for trade only. Trade options in listing.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Swords of Fury Archived
As is - “Needs work. Cash only. Pick up only.”
2018-10-03
Tyngsborough, MA
1,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1256 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10485 6 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

What the hell's up with these cheap Slugfests coming around the past week or so? Saw one for $400 the other day, and now this one for $700!?

Same state. Same machine? Quick $300 turnaround?

#10486 6 years ago

Yeah he flipped the slugfest....I tried calling him on it over pm offering $500

#10487 6 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

Same state. Same machine? Quick $300 turnaround?

shoulda known. And i was 2nd in line for that $400 Slugfest

You snooze, you lose i guess.

#10488 6 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

shoulda known. And i was 2nd in line for that $400 Slugfest
You snooze, you lose i guess.

I bought this one off of a facebook marketplace ad. It turned out to be more of a project than I wanted to take on. Too bad because I like the game but too much on my plate right now..

#10489 6 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I bought this one off of a facebook marketplace ad. It turned out to be more of a project than I wanted to take on. Too bad because I like the game but too much on my plate right now..

I can think of an easy way to de-clutter your plate by $300.

#10490 6 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

Yeah he flipped the slugfest....I tried calling him on it over pm offering $500

And how did that go?

"Hey, I suspect you are trying to make a quick profit on a game. therefore, please sell it to me for several hundred below market for some reason. Gotcha!!!"

#10491 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “NOB HUO AC/DC premium Vault with the following mods: • Color LED DMD • Railroad & 666 signs • Band Cover w/ LEDs • AC/DC drums to hide coils • Cannon • lightning ...”
2018-05-30
Woonsocket, RI
6,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 1070 times

#10492 6 years ago

I can squeeze one more Gottlieb system 3 game into the collection next to Waterworld and Cue Ball Wizard. Anyone in RI or the surrounding area looking to sell one? Shoot me a message.

#10493 6 years ago

Selling my TSPP. $5000. PM me for details and pics.

#10494 6 years ago

I was wondering if anyone knew if there was anything like this in the Northeast (https://www.reddit.com/r/pinball/comments/8cxsip/anyone_in_the_pnw_interested_in_importing/) it seems like a really good way to get decent price on a pin.

#10495 6 years ago

fellow brothers of pinside my wife has been hospitalized for a couple weeks now.and i have never done this before but here is a gofund me i started to help. if anything please share with the world
https://www.gofundme.com/please-help-me-get-steph-better

#10497 6 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

I was wondering if anyone knew if there was anything like this in the Northeast (https://www.reddit.com/r/pinball/comments/8cxsip/anyone_in_the_pnw_interested_in_importing/) it seems like a really good way to get decent price on a pin.

Saw this and would also be interested

#10498 6 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Quoted from misterschu:

Saw this and would also be interested

Who's gonna fly over and inspect them

#10499 6 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Who's gonna fly over and inspect them

From the reddit thread (so grain of salt) - apparently they've done this before and the descriptions are pretty reliable. The machines might need some work, but there seem to be some good values in there.

I was hoping someone knew of a group doing that in the NE.

#10500 6 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

I like the guy who is buying 4 RFMs. You'll most likely end up with one really good machine that way!

There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 210 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/210?hl=n80g80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.