IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 208 of 608.
#10351 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlieNY:

Hi all, I have a nice Bally KISS and a Williams Black Knight for sale or trade. Located in Kingston NY 12401

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61630

Hi all, Black Knight is sold. KISS is still available for sale or trade!!

#10352 6 years ago

I am ready to buy again! Looking for Sega or Early Sterns. Austin Powers, X-Files, Space Jam, etc. Condition isn't everything.

Also, I have a Wild Life I want $400 for. It won't go into a new game, and the left scoring reel sticks. Could just be a good cleaning for all I know. Need the room.

#10354 6 years ago

Still looking to trade for an Addams Family. I have a nice Star Trek Next Gen to trade plus cash.

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade my Star Trek Next Gen for an Addams family plus cash. Fully shopped, all LED, LED strips, immaculate playfield, new Rottendog MPU, cabinet and artwork in super nic...”
2018-03-15
New Hartford, CT
Trade
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 556 times

#10355 6 years ago

Crazy I know. But interested in trades for my mint AC/DC premium vault has roof mod color dmd lightening bolts drums & more. Bought it nib has less than 200 plays. Looking to trade for gotg pro plus cash on your end. Let me know. Thanks.

#10356 6 years ago

Night rider solid state project, coin pusher that works and a pair of cruisn usas that play blind all for 1k cash and carry. Easy load up not far off of I 90 in MA

#10357 6 years ago

I might sell all 4 of my games as one bargain price.

#10358 6 years ago

I am looking to trade or sell an Apollo 13. Let me know if your interested.

#10359 6 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Getting Iron Maiden??

#10360 6 years ago

HUO TWD Premium coming to the market soon.

#10361 6 years ago

#10362 6 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Featured
Machine - For Trade
Indiana Jones: The Pinball AdventureNew!Fully shopped/refurbished “Very nice IJ for trade or sale. Hoping to trade straight up for a Hobbit with 2.0 boards, DI or maybe something on my wish list (cash is king). Taken apart, very clean, dialed in...”
3 hours ago Bloomfield, CT
Trade
Rondogg

Looks great Ron!

#10363 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Getting Iron Maiden??

No. But I can’t blame ya for asking

#10364 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fireball Classic Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “selling my fireball classic to make room for my luci ve. plays great new playfield glass. nice playing pin.”
2018-03-27
Middletown, NY
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 225 times

nice clean game.

#10365 6 years ago

Selling a Royal Flush Deluxe

Needs a little bit of work. Game starts and plays fine save for a few small glitches. I put a few hundred dollars into with new boards, rubber, drop targets, roll over guides. Back glass in really nice shape. 300 dollars takes it. I will also include the old boards if someone wants to repair them.

#10366 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Selling a Royal Flush Deluxe
Needs a little bit of work. Game starts and plays fine save for a few small glitches. I put a few hundred dollars into with new boards, rubber, drop targets, roll over guides. Back glass in really nice shape. 300 dollars takes it. I will also include the old boards if someone wants to repair them.

PM'd.

#10367 6 years ago

#10368 6 years ago

Letting my SW Pro go

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Dear Pinside, Up for your consideration is my tastefully modded SW Pro with about $600 in extras. I'm the original owner... the game looks and plays flawlessly. Cabinet and PF a...”
2018-03-27
Buffalo, NY
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1635 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10369 6 years ago

I think you have the 2 and 1 turned around?

#10370 6 years ago

Selling my Data East Hook.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Hook Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I have a 1992 Data East Hook for sale. The playfield is exceptional with the only wear being on the edge of the skull hole. The translite is nice, and the cabinet has a few small s...”
2018-03-22
Bellefonte, PA
2,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 395 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10371 6 years ago

Whose got a millionaire they wanna sell?

No, this isn’t a joke.

#10372 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

No, this isn’t a joke.

Dayhuff in Michigan, if you want to travel a little. It's over in the Michigan thread along with some other pins.

#10373 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

dayhuff in Michigan, if you want to travel a little. It's over in the Michigan thread along with some other pins.

Thanks. John and I messaged and it’s probably too far away.

If someone’s traveling mich to buffalo/Erie let me know!

#10374 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Thanks. John and I messaged and it’s probably too far away.
If someone’s traveling mich to buffalo/Erie let me know!

Blackbeard Try posting in this Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/118657755477267/

#10375 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

blackbeard Try posting in this Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/118657755477267/

Gracias.

#10376 6 years ago
#10377 6 years ago

GOTG pro for sale. Flawless and clean. $4900

#10378 6 years ago

TSPP still up for trade. Would love a routed Met pro, but I'm open to other trades.

#10379 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

No, this isn’t a joke.

It's actually a decent game .... and I really like the music

#10380 6 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

It's actually a decent game .... and I really like the music

Shhhh!!!!

#10381 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “2017 AC/DC premium vault New replacement playfield about to be installed I haven’t taken out old and shipped it back to Stern yet. Hopefully next week I will ship back old and g...”
2018-03-28
Western Mass, MA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 598 times

#10382 6 years ago

Willing to pay $4600 for a HUO Aerosmith Pro or HUO SW Pro. PM me if you have one and are interested.

#10383 6 years ago

Game is sold, thanks for all the interest!

#10384 6 years ago

Selling a couple of games to make space for a new one (the most popular phrase in this hobby)... and for you arcade fans the Tron next to the Twister is fair game if interested. Help me make some room.

Located in Eastern Connecticut.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Twister Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Works well with LEDs, NVRAM and the rest of the game is stock as far as I can tell. I just did a deep cleaning of the playfield and replaced all rubbers and balls. The trough membr...”
2018-03-29
Griswold, CT
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 184 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Game plays well. Everything works as it should but I notice player 2’s score wheel moves an extra digit once in awhile. Condition is good for a 40 year old game. Trades conside...”
2018-03-29
Griswold, CT
500 (Firm)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 593 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10385 6 years ago
Quoted from metalkatt:

Possibly looking for a nice Data East Checkpoint... in or around the Eastern NY area. The more I watch videos of it, the more I think i would like to own one.

Would you want one that is a stripped down project...? I still haven't gotten to my checkpoint yet. I, too, believe it would be a really fun game, but I have absolutely no time to work on it. PM me if you're interested.

#10386 6 years ago

Ended up with some quarter/coin pushers and some "cherry" machines as part of a bulk buy. If anyone has interest I'd either sell or trade for pinballs.

#10387 6 years ago

Anyone have any interest in an HUO WOZ 75th LE? Game has several high end mods, low plays like new. Ruby red powder and match shooter rod and housing. Full pinball bulb conversion, the usual invisiglass, game is signed on the apron by Jersey Jack as well

#10388 6 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Thanks, that would be great!i am using the broken one but every few games it pops out and it’s so frustrating.

Mike I did a fast look, I could not find the Joker Poker box-o-crap but I did find some loose wireforms. Do you come north often? We can dig/compare.

#10389 6 years ago

Selling a super nice Theatre of Magic. $6400. Has a couple mods: velvet interior sides, light up mini clock tower, spinning saw blade. Playfield has no wear at all. Cabinet is almost perfect, has a few small minor scratches on the side of the backbox. Central CT.

-Tom

#10390 6 years ago

Blackbeard Coinop Warehouse just listed one for sale today. $850, complete but not working. Make sure to ask for pictures of the playfield and what it would cost to ship to you. PM sent.

#10391 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
AC/DC (Premium/LE)NOB - New out of box (first owner) “2017 AC/DC premium vault
New replacement playfield about to be installed
I haven’t taken out old and shipped it back to Stern yet. Hopefully next week I will ship back old and g...”
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

All 4 pins I own, bargain sale

#10392 6 years ago

Selling a Just Opened Luci Vault with $1k+ in Mods. Would trade for an AFMr Le.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “AC/DC Luci Vault .Just opened. Huo.Less than 20 plays.Mods include Laseriffic Train Topper,Cointaker Band Mod,Red Translucent Apron, Train Track mod,Pinball Refinery Canon mod with...”
2018-03-30
Baltimore, MD
7,395 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1589 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10393 6 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

Mike I did a fast look, I could not find the Joker Poker box-o-crap but I did find some loose wireforms. Do you come north often? We can dig/compare.

Too bad I was just there last weekend, in epping. Not sure when I will be again.
The one I need is 4.5” from point to point where it sits in the playfield.
Let me know if you have one.

Thx

#10394 6 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Would you want one that is a stripped down project...? I still haven't gotten to my checkpoint yet. I, too, believe it would be a really fun game, but I have absolutely no time to work on it. PM me if you're interested.

PM sent. Thank you.

#10395 6 years ago

TWD Pro FS: $4700. Tower mod, plastic protectors, under cab lighting, backbox GI upgrade.

#10396 6 years ago

Parts - For Sale
AD/DC empty cab Archived
New (selling multiple, business) - “AC/DC empty cab, rails & hinges with head straight from factory. Obtained through a damage claim. Was going to do a virtual pin but changed my mind.”
2018-03-31
Woonsocket, RI
600 (Firm)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 498 times

#10397 6 years ago

Gottlieb Sure Shot for sale. Price listed in the ad is OBO.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Gottlieb Sure Shot EM Pinball Machine for sale near Johnson City, NY. Machine works as it should and is in OK shape. The backglass and playfield are nice. The cabinet could use ne...”
2018-04-01
Maine, NY
475 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 341 times

#10398 6 years ago

Any April fools deals to be had today? I'm selling my Whirlwind but need to get at least $500 for it.

#10399 6 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Any April fools deals to be had today? I'm selling my Whirlwind but need to get at least $500 for it.

I don't like to price police but that's way too high. Sorry had to say it.

#10400 6 years ago

I'm moving and need to shed some stuff you might be able to use:

(UPDATE: EVERYTHING IS NOW SPOKEN FOR)

-FREE beer/beverage fridge. Works perfect. Comes with welded wall mount. I have my daughter's college fridge and don't need this one.

-Harbor Freight Lift Cart. Fully modded. My new house doesn't have a garage, and only a cellar for pinball stuff. $50.

-Two bar stools. NEW. Just purchased for $90 for staging my home sale. $20 for both.

I have some other stuff that's likely to go cheap or free.

Pictures Here:
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0wGPCdxkGrDJRX

Sorry - no time to ship this stuff. Pickup only.

Brian

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 208 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/208?hl=mfsrc791 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.