IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 203 of 608.
#10101 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Man.... If only I were a specific buyer.....

I'd even accept a generic buyer....

#10102 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Man.... If only I were a specific buyer.....

I know a few people that would like a Tron, but unfortunately they are nonspecific.

#10103 6 years ago

I only sell to specific buyers. Specifically the ones who want the game I'm selling.

#10104 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I only sell to specific buyers. Specifically the ones who want the game I'm selling.

You guys are all too picky.

#10105 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I know a few people that would like a Tron, but unfortunately they are nonspecific.

All joking aside I hope one day they remake Tron and do a vault edition. It is a game I’d like to own but I don’t think one exists that hasn’t been modded out in a major way... I had a hard time finding a stock TSPP but a stock Tron is like looking for a unicorn.

#10106 6 years ago

there was a NIB on here within the last year, but yeah, they're few and far between.

#10107 6 years ago

Ghostbuster premium still available cash or trade

#10108 6 years ago

Star Wars Premium going up soon. HUO, with a bunch of mods..Shaker, mirror blades, Lermods backbox kit, trough light, small screen bezel and Lightsaber mod. Asking $7500 OBO. The last one here sold for $7200 with no mods.

Open to trades for other DMD games.

I have pictures, but the game is everything you would expect it to be..

#10109 6 years ago

I'm looking to buy a Williams or Data East/Sega project machine for under 2K.

#10110 6 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I'm looking to buy a Williams or Data East/Sega project machine for under 2K.

Aren't we all

#10111 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Aren't we all

Right! I need a project to shake off the cabin fever.

#10112 6 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Right! I need a project to shake off the cabin fever.

It's been like the most mild winter ever. Almost put on a coat of clear on my time warp last Tuesday!

#10113 6 years ago

Looking for a nice ST Pro. PM if you have one and looking for a quick transaction.

#10115 6 years ago

Looks like Doug’s shop looks the same.

#10116 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Looks like Doug’s shop looks the same.

Absolutely not. That's my garage. and the fire! I'm restoring is in the background. Pardon the mess.

#10117 6 years ago

Amigo- sold

Lethal weapon- sold

Zaccaria soccer king- nice cabinet, perfect back glass, nice playfield no wear. Powers up but doesn’t coin up. Can go into test. $best offer

Couple mortal kombat vids if interested.

#10119 6 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Lethal weapon- needs one switch at ramp entrance fixed. Nice dmd. $1400

Are you coming to Allentown?

#10120 6 years ago

Headed to NYC from Tuesday to Wednesday morning. If anyone has any affordable projects (or deals on working games) let me know. I’m looking at you NY, NJ, CT, and PA!

Thanks in advance.

#10121 6 years ago
Quoted from zlorya:

Headed to NYC from Tuesday to Wednesday morning. If anyone has any affordable projects (or deals on working games) let me know. I’m looking at you NY, NJ, CT, and PA!
Thanks in advance.

Free whitewater delivery!

#10122 6 years ago

Stern Indiana Jones with the Apple Juice Williams Code. Had it almost a year time for something new...

Machine - For Trade
Indiana Jones Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect condition Indy jones with the project software/computer featured by apple juice on Pinside. Game code has been rewritten to play Williams Indy on the stern pin Color disp...”
2018-02-09
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 1215 times

Would love a particular Wh20 that has been on here the past few weeks

#10123 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Super tempting but a bit more than I’m looking to spend at this point on a White Water.

#10124 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Smart ass. Will someone please buy this poor guy's game....

Maybe time for a price drop?

#10125 6 years ago

Nah. I'm going to keep it if I can't get 5k. I like the game, just need space so I will keep spamming

#10126 6 years ago

Medieval Madness LE gold trim, color dmd , shaker for trade.

#10127 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Nah. I'm going to keep it if I can't get 5k. I like the game, just need space so I will keep spamming

Sell it to boob he likes spam

#10128 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Medieval Madness LE gold trim, color dmd , shaker for trade.

Trade you for a tron and some cash to me....

#10129 6 years ago

Come one, come all! I want to buy something! Show me what you've got!

Looking for solid state, preferably dmd. Condition isn't critical, it doesn't need to be a showpiece.

Want to be under/around 2K.

X-Files, Baywatch, Judge Dredd, Johnny Mnemonic, Stargate, Mousin' Around, Demo Man, Xenon, Phantom of The Opera, Last Action Hero, Data East Simpsons - to name a few on my list.

Look forward to hearing from everyone! The closer to Worcester, MA, the better.

Thanks.

#10130 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Come one, come all! I want to buy something! Show me what you've got!
Looking for solid state, preferably dmd. Condition isn't critical, it doesn't need to be a showpiece.
Want to be under/around 2K.
X-Files, Baywatch, Judge Dredd, Johnny Mnemonic, Stargate, Mousin' Around, Demo Man, Xenon, Phantom of The Opera, Last Action Hero, Data East Simpsons - to name a few on my list.
Look forward to hearing from everyone! The closer to Worcester, MA, the better.
Thanks.

I have a Simpson's. It's in good condition. I did a complete tear down of playfield and cleaned the plastics. Installed new rubbers. I live in Sterling.

#10131 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I have a Simpson's. It's in good condition. I did a complete tear down of playfield and clean the playfield and plastics. I live in Sterling.

PM Sent!

#10132 6 years ago
Quoted from zlorya:

Thanks in advance.

I have a Space Jam project in the marketplace. Would do $1,300. Boards and display alone are worth $1,100

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Jam Archived
As is - “Up for sale is a Sega Space Jam project This one is tough to price because the boards alone on K's arcade are almost $500 each and out of stock. Along with a working display that'...”
2018-02-14
Lehigh Valley, PA
1,350 (Firm)
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 463 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10133 6 years ago

Looking for a fish tales within a couple hours of NYC

#10134 6 years ago

I'd like to find a decent black rose as well

#10135 6 years ago

Monster Bash, HUO, all original, in the marketplace

#10136 6 years ago
Quoted from Ns2973:

I'd like to find a decent black rose as well

I have a friend with one to sell. We are by six flags great adventure in nj. If you are interested in traveling that far, lmk and ill give you his contact info.

#10137 6 years ago

Anyone have a real nice TS for sale?

#10138 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I have a Simpson's. It's in good condition. I did a complete tear down of playfield and clean the plastics. I live in Sterling.

#10139 6 years ago

Pin sales are hot right now?

#10140 6 years ago

Pinbot shopped with leds, new rubbers, rebuilt power supply, all GI connectors repinned with trifucon pins. Works and plays great. Pics on market place.
Will trade for fish tales or other titles. $2000.

#10141 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
X-Men (LE) Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Wolverine very nice condition. Blue titan rubbers. Fully shopped. Cliffy added on scoop. Hole looks very clean under cliffy. Powder coat is in very nice condition.”
2018-01-24
Charlton, MA
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 814 times

Still available

#10142 6 years ago

In the market for a WPT within an 1.5 hr from central jersey.

Thanks in advance.

#10143 6 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

I have a friend with one to sell. We are by six flags great adventure in nj. If you are interested in traveling that far, lmk and ill give you his contact info.

That's a short trip, pm me his email and ill take a look. Thanks!

#10144 6 years ago

Any Super Mario Bros or Super Mario Bros Mushroom World games floating around New England? PM me, I have cash from a recent sale!

#10145 6 years ago

I've got a mmr i bought off of steve at pinball refinery last year, its got all the bells and whistles, if interested pm me, you can see photos of it on his web site under used games for sale.

#10146 6 years ago

Possibly looking to trade my Road Show or STTNG. Both are in fantastic shape, fully shopped with super nice playfields, nice cabinets and full LED. Looking for other Williams DMD games. Plus or minus cash of course. Send a pm if you're interested. Project pins welcome.

#10147 6 years ago
Quoted from frankay39:

Any Super Mario Bros or Super Mario Bros Mushroom World games floating around New England? PM me, I have cash from a recent sale!

Those are some rare pins you’re looking for. Best of luck, half of New England is looking for a Mushroom World haha

#10148 6 years ago

Zaccaria soccer Kings- great playfield and back glass, nice cabinet. Needs board repair. best offer

Added over 6 years ago: $500

#10149 6 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Those are some rare pins you’re looking for. Best of luck, half of New England is looking for a Mushroom World haha

I'd honestly prefer the regular one to Mushroom World anyways, much more to do gameplay wise. Just a fan of the character so I'd take either!

#10150 6 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my Stargate before Pinfest. Baywatch and TFTC are high on my list but I might be interested in other DMD titles in the $2400 range. I could add cash as well.

There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 203 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/203?hl=cnuts13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.