IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 202 of 608.
#10051 6 years ago

Just listed a nice Scared Stiff in the market this morning;
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60667

#10052 6 years ago

Also have a skateball I would sell for 1250

#10053 6 years ago

Have a restored Gottlieb King of Diamonds for sale. Massachusetts located. Open to reasonable offers. Pics are posted in classified section.

#10054 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Gonna throw this out there-
Looking for a good condition, fully working game. This is going to a cancer patient's house to help brighten her recovery, so we don't want anything that's gonna require much work or be a problem child. Obviously, willing to sacrifice a little in cosmetics here.
A gottlieb system 3 DMD would be perfect, but really any digital under $1,500 or so would be considered. If you can deliver it to NYC, that's a huge plus (no stairs or anything just bring it to us).

I got a Street Fighter II......... >

#10055 6 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I got a Street Fighter II......... >

Trolled by Malenko on a cancer post!? Geez...tough crowd!!

Look, the game isn't for me, and maybe I wasn't clear enough on what about 20 of us in the NYC pin community are trying to do here:

We would seriously consider a SFII if it were cheap. We are trying very hard to make this happen, and soon, as time is of the essence since this young lady has AGGRESSIVE FUCKING CANCER THAT WILL POSSIBLY KILL HER. She had brutal, major surgery yesterday and will be spending the next many months at home recovering while continuing treatment. She loves pinball.

Even a poor game such as SF2 would be considered at around $1000. We have a promising lead on a <2K Jackbot which would be a much better option, but please, if you have anything to offer, let me know.

#10056 6 years ago

I had a thought. how about someone donating a great game for say 1 year, then get it back and someone else could do the same .

#10057 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Trolled by Malenko on a cancer post!? Geez...tough crowd!!
Look, the game isn't for me, and maybe I wasn't clear enough on what about 20 of us in the NYC pin community are trying to do here:
We would seriously consider a SFII if it were cheap. We are trying very hard to make this happen, and soon, as time is of the essence since this young lady has AGGRESSIVE FUCKING CANCER THAT WILL POSSIBLY KILL HER. She had brutal, major surgery yesterday and will be spending the next many months at home recovering while continuing treatment. She loves pinball.
Even a poor game such as SF2 would be considered at around $1000. We have a promising lead on a <2K Jackbot which would be a much better option, but please, if you have anything to offer, let me know.

there is a black pyramid on FB for 675 local - boom done and one of the 20 guys can go get it in mahwah 20 minutes away.

#10058 6 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

I had a thought. how about someone donating a great game for say 1 year, then get it back and someone else could do the same .

It's an option. I have a transformers I'm thinking of throwing into the mix. But part of it would be...it would just be cool for her to have a game. She's always wanted one - to own one.

Shock that's an awesome option I'll be in touch.

#10059 6 years ago

I wasn't trolling, I just thought it was hilarious that SF2 fit the description. If you wanna save some cash, just come pick up my SFII and she can use for like 6 months for free?

#10060 6 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I wasn't trolling, I just thought it was hilarious that SF2 fit the description. If you wanna save some cash, just come pick up my SFII and she can use for like 6 months for free?

Thanks...I appreciate the loaner offers - A LOT - but I think we can put something together on our own in the city. It's good to have these generous offers and backup plans. Right now we have good local leads on Dr Dude and Jackbot.

#10061 6 years ago

I want to buy something

Anyone have a DH or BR or BOP?

#10062 6 years ago

cool, if things change just let me know. I trust you with the machine, you can borrow Comet too but you have to finish the switch adjustment on it
New PF is smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth

#10063 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

there is a black pyramid on FB for 675 local - boom done and one of the 20 guys can go get it in mahwah 20 minutes away.

Thanks....contact made....

#10065 6 years ago

Just waiting to hear...

#10066 6 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Also have a skateball I would sell for 1250

Sold off pinside

#10067 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Still looking for a Baywatch in great condition.
"I'll be there" one day.

I just noticed one in Ohio listed on Mr. Pinball today.

#10068 6 years ago

Scared Stiff coming up for sale in North NJ. Full cointaker Led kit installed, Color DMD, Dancing Boogie Men Mod, New Boogie Men, Skull pile LED Mod, full cliffy's, CR2032 battery mod to replace battery pack. Small crack at back box spider, minor headbox scratch repair in the black area.
Machine is shopped with new white rubbers installed, green titan flipper rubbers installed. $7500 cash/carry.

#10070 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

I just noticed one in Ohio listed on Mr. Pinball today.

Saw it but too far unfortunately. Thanks though.

#10071 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Saw it but too far unfortunately. Thanks though.

There's one on Albany, NY Craigslist FYI

#10072 6 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Scared Stiff coming up for sale in North NJ. Full cointaker Led kit installed, Color DMD, Dancing Boogie Men Mod, New Boogie Men, Skull pile LED Mod, full cliffy's, CR2032 battery mod to replace battery pack. Small crack at back box spider, minor headbox scratch repair in the black area.
Machine is shopped with new white rubbers installed, green titan flipper rubbers installed. $7500 cash/carry.

For 7500 and cash I would hope you can carry it for me.

#10073 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

For 7500 and cash I would hope you can carry it for me.

Better yet! I can deliver to your door in Fort Lee!

Actually, I can ship as well. Fast Eddie or STI are both very reliable.

#10074 6 years ago

Is Fast Eddie the guy that does the trips south? There is a pin I am interested i and was just going to try and get some delivery quotes today.

#10075 6 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Is Fast Eddie the guy that does the trips south? There is a pin I am interested i and was just going to try and get some delivery quotes today.

Eddie only goes from VA to Maine.

#10076 6 years ago

project gottlieb Solar Ride. 500.
great cosmetically. wont boot.

#10077 6 years ago

Cirqus Voltaire traded. Still have Pinball Magic and Mustang 50th Anniversary Edition

#10078 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I want to buy something
Anyone have a DH or BR or BOP?

PM sent

#10080 6 years ago

Tron still looking for a new home.

#10081 6 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Someone buy this from so he will buy my whitewater...... A whole string of happiness can happen because of you.

#10082 6 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

It's a beauty! I've played it!

#10083 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Someone buy this from so he will buy my whitewater...... A whole string of happiness can happen because of you.

He's selling a 13k tron. That is going to take a specific buyer.

#10084 6 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Eddie only goes from VA to Maine.

FWIW...Fast Eddie does an amaze-balls job. He just brought my Fish Tales from NY to Northern VA. Now I consider the whole NE like I do VA, where I'd just pick it up myself. The machine was packed beautifully...zero chance for damage.

And bonus...Eddie's a great guy.

#10085 6 years ago

What’s his info

#10087 6 years ago
Quoted from slcorrado:

FWIW...Fast Eddie does an amaze-balls job. He just brought my Fish Tales from NY to Northern VA. Now I consider the whole NE like I do VA, where I'd just pick it up myself. The machine was packed beautifully...zero chance for damage.
And bonus...Eddie's a great guy.

He picked up a few games from me once for someone in New England. He wraps the things so thoroughly they look like they're in a damn cocoon. I would definitely recommend him. Very nice guy, and takes great care of the games.

#10088 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “(In addition to the black armor, standard stainless steel trim, lockbar and legs also included) Gorgeous Theatre of Magic for sale Beautifully lighted and clean Clear coated play...”
2018-02-17
Vienna, VA
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 315 times

TOM still available to go home to a loving family

#10089 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

You can say that again.

#10090 6 years ago

#10091 6 years ago

He's selling a 13k Tron. That's gonna take a specific buyer.

#10092 6 years ago

LMAO

#10093 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Surely you can’t be serious.

#10094 6 years ago

Thinking about selling Transformers Combo LE. This is what it has...

1. Color LED DMD,
2. Flipper Fidelity sound speaker system.
3. Flipper Fidelity backbox LED kit.
4. Custom speaker LED light kit so one side can be blue/purple and the other red.
5. Custom colored acrylic speaker inserts
6. mirror blades installed.
7. Replaced all flashers, GI leds with super bright leds from pinball life
8. Color coded super bands.

Also the latest code installed and the Stern service bulletin for Transformers have been installed to correct design flaws.

Here are the pictures:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Up30TXxQLXfWm5tu1

$5300 OBO or would entertain trade offers. IM, Champion Pub, RIBON, etc..

Thanks.

#10095 6 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Surely you can’t be serious.

I am serious...and don't call me Shirley.

#10096 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I am serious...and don't call me Shirley.

Damn. Beat me to it

#10097 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

He’s selling a 12,500 tron. That is going to take a 500 less specific buyer.

#10098 6 years ago

Looking for a WPT under 3k

#10099 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

He’s selling a 12,500 tron. That is going to take a 500 less specific buyer.

Happy to take even a $12,000 tron specific buyer

#10100 6 years ago

Man.... If only I were a specific buyer.....

There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 202 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/202?hl=spelunk71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.