5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,420 posts
  • 780 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by dracula40
  • Topic is favorited by 417 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14420 posts in this topic. You are on page 201 of 289.
#10001 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

He was seen emerging from beelzeboob's basement on groundhog day.

Is beelzeboob capable of seeing his shadow I heard he couldn't see his toes

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Still available. I've had some interest, but it hasn't been picked up by anyone yet.

Must be outside of colson's pickup zone

#10002 1 year ago

Pretty nice Robo-War coming up for sale shortly, probably ready tomorrow or the next day. $2300

#10003 1 year ago

Looking for a nice Hearts & Spades ♠️

#10004 1 year ago

I'm going to be in the PA/South Jersey (trenton) area on Monday.

Anybody got anything to sell? Everything considered, nice stuff only no rustbuckets.

Cheap nice EMs (projects ok) or 90s-2010 really what I'm thinking.

#10005 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Anybody got anything to sell? Everything considered, nice stuff only no rustbuckets.

Hit me up if you want to grab lunch. My office is in Princeton. Still have a few games I could move.

#10006 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Hit me up if you want to grab lunch. My office is in Princeton. Still have a few games I could move.

Cool if we have time for sure. You still got that Bon voyage?

#10007 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Trenton? You picking up that new game.... Oxycodone?

#10008 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Cool if we have time for sure. You still got that Bon voyage?

Yup...never put an ad up. Got a few PMs off my post here, but I was probably going to list it at some point. It's here if you're interested.

#10009 1 year ago

On the fence ...

Party Zone for Trade only in Upstate NY - 30 miles from Syracuse / 90 Miles from Albany

It’s Pin that came from Automated Sales

Not perfect but looks very nice

Has new decals installed / Black side rails
LEDs upgraded - comes with NOS Capt B Zarr Head and extra used plastics

1 spot of wear by Flippers

Great playing game - no credit dots

Email for more details

#10010 1 year ago

I am looking for a game under 3k in the New England area. I am not a hardcore player and am admittedly a slave to themes, so it needs to be a theme I am interested in. The ones I can think of in this price range are Super Mario Bros. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Street Fighter II The Amazing Spider-Man , though others could make the list. I am not against Monopoly or RollerCoaster Tycoon for the right price, though they interest me less than the others. The farther south the price is of 3k, the better. I am not against taking games that need TLC either.

Although it is out of this price range, I would stretch for The Avengers (Pro) if any are around, but I never seem to see any.

After selling my Wizard of Oz , I want to split up games more evenly rather than having all my eggs in one basket. I already got a Batman (The Dark Knight) as the first game, and one of these others would be an excellent second! I know lots of them are simple games that wouldn't stand up alone but would be ok with a second game. Thanks in advance for any help, feel free to PM me if you have any leads on these games or other possible ones in this price range. I will never be upset hearing offers.

#10011 1 year ago

rfm 2998 plays great any trades out there?????????

#10012 1 year ago

Just reduced my wh20 to 5400 with colordmd, come get it this weekend!

#10013 1 year ago

I must be ancient. Last Whitewater I sold was $2K. I miss the old days when Bally Williams games were a dime a dozen. Sigh.

#10014 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

I must be ancient. Last Whitewater I sold was $2K. I miss the old days when Bally Williams games were a dime a dozen. Sigh.

You ARE ancient!

#10015 1 year ago

WTT IJ plus cash for DILE

IJ has nice playfield, shopped, Leds, pinsound board, rottendog cpu, color DMD, faded but includes decals.

#10016 1 year ago

Archived after 13 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “(In addition to the black armor, standard stainless steel trim, lockbar and legs also included) Gorgeous Theatre of Magic for sale Beautifully lighted and clean Clear coated play...”
2018-02-17
Vienna, VA
6,900 (OBO)

#10017 1 year ago

Archived after 9 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Very nice Goldeneye for sale, hard to find in this condition Zero flipper button wear Magnet area below flippers is fantastic looking Ramps removed and cleaned, plays super fast ...”
2018-02-17
Vienna, VA
3,200 (OBO)

#10018 1 year ago

I’ve got some exciting news to announce soon! (Whenever I get some free time )

Finally set some great things in motion, what are some players DMD games around $1.5k or less? It’s gonna get beat so condition doesn’t matter at the moment

#10019 1 year ago

Looking to buy a color dmd for stern or Williams. Pm me if you have one please. Thanks!!!

#10020 1 year ago
Quoted from Jgel:

Still on the lookout for a KISS Pro.

I could be persuaded to sell my kiss pro. Pm of still interested.

#10021 1 year ago

Legit HUO TSPP with approx 800-900 plays. Just can't get into the theme and rules. Clean boards, no fade, no flipper button wear, absolutely fantastic example located on the east end of Long island. Willing to help with delivery if absolutely necessary within 75 miles of Manorville NY. Will post a proper ad with pics tomorrow, Sunday, when I am back home. Spotless shooter lane, itchy and scratchy scoop, and ball drain. $5200

#10022 1 year ago

MET Le up for trade. Loaded with pinball refinery mods. Looking for a DI or SWLE. Would consider other trades like AC/DC.

Just trying to Change out some of the games I do not play as much.

#10023 1 year ago
Quoted from sulli10:

MET Le up for trade. Loaded with pinball refinery mods. Looking for a DI or SWLE. Would consider other trades like AC/DC.
Just trying to Change out some of the games I do not play as much.

You need to start playing The Shadow less, next.

#10024 1 year ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

You need to start playing The Shadow less, next.

You mean my shadow that I bought back in the 1990’s with the real light magnet burn at the sanctum?

That may be a while.

#10025 1 year ago

Not the shadow I have with receipt of purchase new, the box and spare plastic set that looks like new.

#10026 1 year ago
Quoted from sulli10:

You mean my shadow that I bought back in the 1990’s with the real light magnet burn at the sanctum?
That may be a while.

Quoted from shlockdoc:

Not the shadow I have with receipt of purchase new, the box and spare plastic set that looks like new.

I’ll take either. I’m not picky.

#10027 1 year ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

LOL!

Dude, you always one up me..

#10028 1 year ago

Ok, so I just listed my Sharpshooter on Craigslist. Long story short, it comes with 2 mpus, original is a Clive Jones, second one is an Echo Lake. The original is having issues with retaining high score but otherwise seems fine.

$1,000 with Echo Lake, $750 without.
Here's the Craigslist link, I'll post the Pinside ad tomorrow. Get it before Colson does!

hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link

#10029 1 year ago

Archived after 25 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Lethal weapon 3. New rubbers, good dmd, entrance ramp switch needs to be replaced, fresh off location. Nice cabinet.”
2018-02-07
Milton, MA

#10030 1 year ago

Just listed these:

Archived after 18 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Trade
Monster Bash Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished “Looking to trade my Monster Bash. I have had it for a few years. Game is in nice shape (but not collector grade)-fully working with zero issues-has Pinball Pro speaker upgrade. LED...”
2018-02-18
Harleysville, PA
Trade

Archived after 2 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “Nice Getaway with no fade. Works good.”
2018-02-18
Harleysville, PA

Archived after 1 day
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
High Speed Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Nice High Speed pinball machine. nice glass- cabinet good- Playfield good- displays good-clean boards. $1,550”
2018-02-18
Harleysville, PA
1,550 (OBO)

Archived after 42 days
Machine - For Sale
Mata Hari Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Mata Hari light project. Works but needs some connectors replaced-I already did some. MPU has acid damage but still working. Backglass is great , Playfield has no ball swirl-but ne...”
2018-02-18
Harleysville, PA

#10031 1 year ago

Sharpshooter up for sale. With or without Echo Lake board, your choice.

Archived after 41 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Sharpshooter Archived
Functional - needs minor work “1979 Game Plan Sharpshooter EDIT: Comes with Echo Lake Board. This was my first pin, hate to sell it but I've come to realize that three pins is one too many in my basement. In...”
2018-02-18
Brewster, NY
750 (OBO)

Added 18 months ago: Original MPU has been sold, now machine comes only with fully functional Echo Lake.

Price dropped to $850 due to only 1 board.

#10032 1 year ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Sharpshooter up for sale.

Nice looking game! Wish i had the space for it...(i guess that's the local equivalent of wish i was closer )

#10033 1 year ago
Quoted from frunch:

Nice looking game! Wish i had the space for it...(i guess that's the local equivalent of wish i was closer )

Ha! Yeah, I think that would be. Thanks, it is pretty nice.

#10034 1 year ago

Just made a note in original but thought I'd post again, seeing as though the price dropped:

Sharpshooter now $850, comes with Echo Lake Board only.

Archived after 41 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Sharpshooter Archived
Functional - needs minor work “1979 Game Plan Sharpshooter EDIT: Comes with Echo Lake Board. This was my first pin, hate to sell it but I've come to realize that three pins is one too many in my basement. In...”
2018-02-18
Brewster, NY
750 (OBO)

#10035 1 year ago

Damn you Ron. You're trying to tempt me, aren't you?

#10036 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

C'mon Colson, I'm counting on you!

#10037 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Haven't you left yet to go get this hehe!

#10038 1 year ago

Just listed a Circus Voltaire in the marketplace along with a Pinball Magic.

Coming soon.. Extremely nice Monopoly and a 50th anniversary Mustang Pro. Mustang has the commemorative plate on it and I believe it's one of 50 made on the actual anniversary date. It is also extremely nice. Also a Batman Forever and a ACDC Luci pinball Refinery Edition. I'll be looking for trades on the ACDC because I'm into it for way more than they're going for now.

Archived after 40 days
Sold for $ 4,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Pinball Magic Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Up for sale is a Capcom Pinball Magic. This is a game that you don't see very often come up for sale. I recently acquired the game in a trade and it's just not a keeper for me. P...”
2018-02-19
Lehigh Valley, PA

Archived after 4 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Cirqus Voltaire Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Up for sale is a Bally Cirqus Voltaire sample game. Just got this game in a trade. Everything works as it should. Game is a sample that still has the goodie bag still intact! Ca...”
2018-02-19
Lehigh Valley, PA

#10039 1 year ago

Tron LE for sale/trade in the marketplace

Archived after 77 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Just kicking the idea around if something grabs me. HUO Tron LE (I'm second owner) Color DMD Custom animated LEDs behind backglass (https://photos.app.goo.gl/SMxkpovdlklSOZjy2) ...”
2018-02-18
River Edge, NJ
Trade

#10040 1 year ago

Archived after 17 days
Sold for $ 5,200
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Legit HUO TSPP 2007 run with approximately 7-800 plays... maybe less. Couldn't get into the game, so for sale it goes! Pics tell the story of the condition. You be the judge Clean ...”
2018-02-20
Moriches , NY
5,200 (Firm)

Tspp HUO - Looking for straight sale

#10041 1 year ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Tron LE for sale/trade in the marketplace

#10042 1 year ago

Archived after 13 days
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “(In addition to the black armor, standard stainless steel trim, lockbar and legs also included) Gorgeous Theatre of Magic for sale Beautifully lighted and clean Clear coated play...”
2018-02-17
Vienna, VA
6,900 (OBO)

Stunning TOM for sale in the Market Place: Clear coated playfield, all new plastics, titan rubbers, mirror blades, new trunk, additional lighting, cointaker leds throughout.
Straight up sale: Located in Northern VA, shipping available.

#10043 1 year ago

Gonna throw this out there-

Looking for a good condition, fully working game. This is going to a cancer patient's house to help brighten her recovery, so we don't want anything that's gonna require much work or be a problem child. Obviously, willing to sacrifice a little in cosmetics here.

A gottlieb system 3 DMD would be perfect, but really any digital under $1,500 or so would be considered. If you can deliver it to NYC, that's a huge plus (no stairs or anything just bring it to us).

#10044 1 year ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Sale Pending!The Simpsons Pinball PartyNew!HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Legit HUO TSPP 2007 run with approximately 7-800 plays... maybe less. Couldn't get into the game, so for sale it goes! Pics tell the story of the condition. You be the judge Clean ...”
5,200 (Firm)
Remove sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

Tspp HUO - Looking for straight sale

****SOLD***

#10045 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Gonna throw this out there-
Looking for a good condition, fully working game. This is going to a cancer patient's house to help brighten her recovery, so we don't want anything that's gonna require much work or be a problem child. Obviously, willing to sacrifice a little in cosmetics here.
A gottlieb system 3 DMD would be perfect, but really any digital under $1,500 or so would be considered. If you can deliver it to NYC, that's a huge plus (no stairs or anything just bring it to us).

I got a great HUO Sorceror in players condition. $1300 but will consider offers.

#10046 1 year ago

Still looking for a Baywatch in great condition.

"I'll be there" one day.

#10047 1 year ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I got a great HUO Sorceror in players condition. $1300 but will consider offers.

Lol. Only if it comes with an Allstate insurance policy issued by the guru chris.

#10048 1 year ago

Holy cow the PM’s are rolling in. Sorry guys, I don’t have a Sorceror for sale. It was a friendly dig at Crazylevi due to this thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-sorcerer-6

#10049 1 year ago

I have a Wico AF-Tor with a additional populated pf. Would like to trade for or towards other pins. Can deliver to southern Maine for right deal.

#10050 1 year ago

Any trades for an unshopped but playing hook?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 295.00
Lighting - Interactive
...redshiftLED
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 839.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Great American Pinball
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7.00
Electronics
APB Enterprises
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
There are 14420 posts in this topic. You are on page 201 of 289.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside