IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 200 of 608.
#9951 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

No Nip It or Bad Girls?

Already have a Nip It. Truly huo and cleared, and is chained to the floor.

#9952 6 years ago

Blackbeard! You are the lucky winner of first post on page 200 of this thread! Congratulations! I don't know why I'm so excited about it!

#9953 6 years ago

Nice players condition BK2000 in the market place. 2600.

Added over 6 years ago: Sold

#9954 6 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Blackbeard! You are the lucky winner of first post on page 200 of this thread! Congratulations! I don't know why I'm so excited about it!

Kick ass!

Instant moderator status should ensue.

#9955 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Kick ass!
Instant moderator status should ensue.

Wouldn’t that be a punishment?

#9956 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

I’ve been on the lookout for a Bad Girls for a while now.

Not mine but saw one on Philly Craigslist:

philadelphia.craigslist.org link

I would totally understand if a guy from New England wanted nothing to do with Philly right now! LOL

#9957 6 years ago
Quoted from kaz1961:

I would totally understand if a guy from New England wanted nothing to do with Philly right now! LOL

It is safe to say that most people in New England want nothing to do with Philly at any time, lol.

#9958 6 years ago

Yeah we feel the same in NY about everything Philly!

#9959 6 years ago
Quoted from kaz1961:

Just to update, just saw this same machine on Facebook Marketplace reduced to $1000.

#9960 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

It is safe to say that most people in New England want nothing to do with Philly at any time, lol.

Not because of the super bowl though but because they’re the types of folks who say clearly beat up machines are in ‘great’ Condition.

#9961 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Already have a Nip It. Truly huo and cleared, and is chained to the floor.

you back in the pinball world blackbeard?

#9962 6 years ago

Awesome WPT:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60124

Machine - For Trade
World Poker Tour Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Mint condition WPT Everything works Everything is clean Clear-coated PF Full LED Mirror blades Topper flippers recently rebuilt Plays extremely fast (for a WPT) Lit flipper but...”
2019-04-13
Webster, NY
Trade
Archived after: 679 days
Viewed: 1352 times

#9963 6 years ago

On the hunt for a beat up flash playfield for a retheme idea. Anyone relatively local have one?

#9964 6 years ago

On the hunt for earthshaker. Cash or just put my stern Indiana Jones with the code rewrite kit from the UK.

Machine - For Trade
Indiana Jones Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect condition Indy jones with the project software/computer featured by apple juice on Pinside. Game code has been rewritten to play Williams Indy on the stern pin Color disp...”
2018-02-09
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 1215 times

#9965 6 years ago

Looking for Batman forever, t2, party zone, last action hero, demo man, or Jurassic park.

#9966 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Quoted from kaz1961:

Yeah we feel the same in NY about everything Philly!

Booooooooo

#9967 6 years ago
Quoted from Langless28:

Looking for Batman forever, t2, party zone, last action hero, demo man, or Jurassic park.

There is Demo man for sale in CT. Eric Bundy has it listed for 2300.00

#9968 6 years ago
Quoted from kaz1961:

This guy is less than 10 minutes from me and I've spoken to him about other games. Prices are a bit high.
I'd offer some help but being in the Philadelphia area I guess I'm too busy stabbing people, climbing traffic lights and burning the city down.

#9969 6 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

but being in the Philadelphia area I guess I'm too busy stabbing people, climbing traffic lights and burning the city down.

What no walking little old ladies across the street in the wrong direction they want to go or some good old fashioned looting and pillaging

#9970 6 years ago

Looking for a Bram Stoker's Dracula.

#9971 6 years ago

Price drop! $4375 for this sweet HUO machine. Find a better f'n' deal than this!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This is a HUO POTC that is in awesome shape and is very clean. It plays 100%. The game looks excellent overall. I have more pictures available upon request.”
2018-01-31
Ballston Spa, NY
4,375 (Firm)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 793 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9972 6 years ago

Selling my HUO Aerosmith Pro. Would trade for a BSD plus cash.

Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my mint Aerosmith Pro with mods. Pin has: Pingraffics powerblades Aerosmith Toy Chest Slime Plate Aerosmith Airball Killer Plastic Aerosmith Elevator Heart Mod Perfec...”
2018-02-11
Doylestown, PA
4,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 243 times

#9973 6 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Nice Bone Busters, $1800

What is the condition of the Bone Busters?

#9974 6 years ago

Looking for an early SS bally with inline drops for around 1k within an hour or two of buffalo. Let me know what’s out there!

#9975 6 years ago

Seems almost every post here is from outside of the northeast lol

#9976 6 years ago

Looking for a CFTBL. I'm in eastern PA.

#9977 6 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

you back in the pinball world blackbeard?

Here and there bud

#9978 6 years ago

PSA - If you're posting in this thread, you might wish to add your location to your profile. Many of us looking for local machines for sale within pick-up distance scroll down and just scan the locations of posters until we see one from in or around our state. If you don't have a location showing, I skip past your post ....which is a bummer if you are actually local. Help us buy from you!

#9979 6 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

PSA - If you're posting in this thread, you might wish to add your location to your profile. Many of us looking for local machines for sale within pick-up distance scroll down and just scan the locations of posters until we see one from in or around our state. If you don't have a location showing, I skip past your post ....which is a bummer if you are actually local. Help us buy from you!

Some people have their security settings so their location is not shown even if they put one in. Go into your profile settings and go to the Privacy section, make sure the Location is marked accordingly.

Another plus is I can look at mrgregb123 and say, "I lived in Cumberland for years, CHS Class of 92!"

#9980 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Another plus is I can look at mrgregb123 and say, "I lived in Cumberland for years, CHS Class of 92!"

...And whooped his ass in league last week.

#9981 6 years ago

Just put my Batman Forever in the Marketplace:

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Batman Forever Pinball machine. 1995 SEGA. Works great. No Playfield wear. Cabinet in Excellent Condition. Plays great. Pickup in South Glens Falls, NY 12803. $2900 cash. Cash Sale...”
2018-02-12
South Glens Falls, NY
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 381 times

#9982 6 years ago

I've got a Egg Head for sale or trade in Johnstown PA. I'm interested in a newer EM I don't already have or a cheap SS.

Machine - For Sale
Egg Head Archived
As is - “Egg Head. Needs work. Game only starts when manually reset. Out lane rollovers need adjusted. But it does play. (Video of game play here

2018-02-06
Johnstown, PA
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 201 times

#9983 6 years ago

Listed my wh20 in the marketplace.

#9984 6 years ago

Looking for a Walking dead pro or premium.

#9985 6 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

Looking for a CFTBL. I'm in eastern PA.

One for sale in NY near Buffalo...

#9986 6 years ago

Still looking for a Bram Stoker's Dracula

#9987 6 years ago

Looking for a dart machine with a color screen, particularly a Spectrum Avanti Elite like shown in this ad.

columbus.craigslist.org link

#9988 6 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

Still looking for a Bram Stoker's Dracula

best pinball machine ever conceived and produced

#9989 6 years ago

Still on the lookout for a KISS Pro.

#9990 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

What is the condition of the Bone Busters?

It's pretty good! Here's a link to an ad with pics

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bone Busters in pretty good shape. Game is not perfect but it is pretty decent. It looks good overall and plays well. The skull topper is intact and functional though I think his ...”
2018-02-15
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 150 days
Viewed: 1327 times

#9991 6 years ago

Ghostbusters premium for sale or trade

#9992 6 years ago

Gorgeous WoZ RR for sale. Looking for a nice JP but could go for IJTPA or Getaway.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60230

#9993 6 years ago

Still looking for an EM with a good rippable spinner and 'italian' bottom with inlane/outlane configs. Top of my list would be

Grand Prix
Hot Tip
Mars Trek

#9994 6 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

best pinball machine ever conceived and produced

Holy crap Rob...where the hell have you been?

#9995 6 years ago

Looking for a nice Baywatch or Popeye.

Anyone? Bueller?

#9996 6 years ago

Anyone have a Bally Elektra for sale or trade?

#9997 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Holy crap Rob...where the hell have you been?

He was seen emerging from beelzeboob's basement on groundhog day.

#9998 6 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Still looking for an EM with a good rippable spinner and 'italian' bottom with inlane/outlane configs. Top of my list would be
Grand Prix
Hot Tip
Mars Trek

You trading or buying? I have a nice Grand Prix in NYC>

#9999 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Sinbad project Archived
As is - “This is a restorable project. Have not booted it up yet, so it's as-is. All the displays and original boards are there. The MPU has a little battery damage, but it's fairly minor....”
2018-02-10
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 1223 times
Contributed to Pinside

Still available. I've had some interest, but it hasn't been picked up by anyone yet.

#10000 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Looking for a nice Baywatch or Popeye.
Anyone? Bueller?

There was a Popeye at Rockland Pinball when I was picked up a RCT. Not sure what the status of it was. Can't hurt to ask Rob about it, he's Baller89 on here.

There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 200 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/200?hl=cnuts13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.