IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,391 posts in this topic. You are on page 199 of 608.
#9901 6 years ago

I have a lethal weapon coming in this weekend

#9902 6 years ago

Real nice Sega Apollo 13 for sale or trade. $3,100

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Sega Apollo 13 Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Apollo 13 in Super Condition, fully shopped and fully working. Cabinet is real nice inside and out. New rubber rings, new balls (13 of them), LEDs throughout. This game is super...”
2018-02-01
New Hartford, CT
3,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 396 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9903 6 years ago

PM me if anyone's interested in a modded, HUO Star Wars Pro. I'll try to get an ad up with pictures this weekend, but it's minty with mods and no cab/pf issues. Mods include shaker motor, mini-LCD bezel, Darth Vader head shooter rod, X-Wing mounted on back PF, light-up flipper buttons, LED strip between flippers, and lock-down bar button surround plate. Dave

#9904 6 years ago

Going to list a nice cleaned up Spider Man with some leds, shaker and custom sound...thinking around 4400 OBO. Money is going toward a TZ no not looking for trades unless its involving a TZ and me adding cash

#9905 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Going to list a nice cleaned up Spider Man with some leds, shaker and custom sound...thinking around 4400 OBO. Money is going toward a TZ no not looking for trades unless its involving a TZ and me adding cash

don't tempt me like that!

#9906 6 years ago

Looking for a really nice Lord of the Rings. Have a few games I could trade or I can buy it outright.
Walking Dead Pro, World Poker Tour, Guns and Roses, and a Shadow project are games that are available.

#9907 6 years ago

Spidey in market. Cash or rfm/ES and cash

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice routed SM....Leds in GI, Shaker, custom music form movie and tv show. Cab has a few scuffs and magnet area look nice....No trades at this time. Will add a beautiful SWE1 for 2...”
2018-02-01
Bethany Beach, DE
4,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 816 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9908 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Looking for a really nice Lord of the Rings. Have a few games I could trade or I can buy it outright.
Walking Dead Pro, World Poker Tour, Guns and Roses, and a Shadow project are games that are available.

I think rdoyle1978 is listing one tonight. Pm him

#9909 6 years ago

Looking to trade for a Walking Dead Pro or Game of Thrones Pro. Have Johnny Mnemonic, World Cup Soccer, and Stargate for trade + cash.

#9910 6 years ago

Looking for...

Baywatch
Ripley's (RBION)
Judge Dredd or
Whirlwind

#9911 6 years ago

I have a Walking Dead Pro with a shaker motor for $4,700. Bought it from an amusements shop over the summer. Game was never routed. In excellent condition and plays great. PM me if you would like to see pictures.

Mostly interested in a sale but more than willing to entertain trades. I'm primarily on the hunt for a Spider-Man VE.
I also have Bram Stoker's Dracula, Time Warp, World Poker Tour, and Attila The Hun that I would consider trading or selling toward a Spider-Man VE.

Happy Friday!

#9912 6 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I'm looking for the following:
Super Orbit
Gottlieb Dragon (SS not EM)
Skateball
Viking (Bally)
Bad Girls

Just thought I'd quote myself. Still looking for any of the above.

Actually, I'm really looking for a Dragon and any one of the others.

#9913 6 years ago

Looking for an EM project for the winter. Tri-state area

#9914 6 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I've never seen one of these. Looks like it could be easily rethemed to the Patriots.....

Whoa, that’s like retheming a Metallica into a Captain & Tenille

#9915 6 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Looking for an EM project for the winter. Tri-state area

PM sent

#9916 6 years ago

Will go 4100 on spidey or 6k on Tron for nj/ny Pinsider who brings a pin down from ny when they grab either pin

#9917 6 years ago

Want to trade for a DI Le. Have a few different titles to trade.

#9918 6 years ago

Just listed my HUO Ironman that is packed with mods. Pm me if interested.

Machine - For Sale
Iron Man Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I’m the second owner of this HUO Iron man with tons of mods. Plays 100% with no issues Mods: -Colordmd -tilt topper #13 of 50 -cherry red powder coated armor, legs, shooter ca...”
2018-02-04
South Burlington, VT
5,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 1021 times

#9919 6 years ago

PM replied to.

#9920 6 years ago

Looking to possibly trade my Sopranos for a sci-fi / horror type pin with someone local. (maybe Walking Dead prem or Avatar prem/LE)

#9921 6 years ago

Got a few trade offers...but you know what?...this is a pretty cool game!

#9922 6 years ago

I am still looking for these titles . Prices for each game is approximately what I'm looking to spend on them plus or minus depending on condition or upgrades - BSD =$3000, CFTBL=$4200 , TFTC=$2500, TOTAN=$6500...can buy cash immediately - and also have and Elvira and the party Monsters that could be a possible trade game ( I have 2).

#9923 6 years ago

Looking for LOTR, let me know what you got.

#9924 6 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Time to change it up a bit: I have a DILE HUO located on Long Island. Low plays, not a scratch anywhere. Play field flawless. Pics upon request. Pinside ad will go up in the next day or two whenever I have the time to take pics. $8200

Spoken for pending pick up

#9927 6 years ago

i've been seeing a lot of POTC's for sale lately. finally put two and two together (jjp, duh).

#9928 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i've been seeing a lot of POTC's for sale lately. finally put two and two together (jjp, duh).

I’m in the market for a routed POTC with little to no mods. LEDs are fine. Dirty is fine too. Broken is okay as well.

#9929 6 years ago

Just put a really nice ToM in the marketplace:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Machine is in excellent condition inside and out...it looks new. Full Premium LEDs, no cracked plastics or ramps, new trunk, new trunk motor, spinning tiger saw mod, and color chan...”
2018-02-06
Vienna, VA
6,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 589 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9930 6 years ago

Lethal weapon 3. New rubbers, good dmd. $1750

#9931 6 years ago

Need to make space, so looking to move a game and a few projects. Open to offers, but I think the prices are pretty reasonable.

GTB Jungle - not booting, needs some work. Nice BG and PF $175 (sold pending pick up)

Allied Leisure Rock On - HUO. Not currently booting, have extra box of boards. Excellent cosmetic condition. $225 (sold pending pick up)

GTB Orbit - fully working, but gets stuck on 1st player. Players condition with some wear and planking on PF. BG has spot flaking. $200 (sold)

Bon Voyage - Fully working. BG mint, PF near perfect and cab in very excellent shape. Just shopped. $650

#9932 6 years ago

I just listed my old Whirlwind playfield for sale if anyone is looking for one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/59995

#9933 6 years ago

Gold Wings
has Sold

Thank you

#9934 6 years ago

My machines are still for sale with my preference now to sell the ToM and TZ, then WhiteWater. Please PM me if you're interested and understand that, if you are interested in shipping, the costs wil likely be between 350 and 500 depending on where you are located. I've lowered my prices a bit on a few of the machines:

- ToM: The cab and playfield are excellent, full LEDs, and the game plays great! It's got the spinning tiger saw mod, a new trunk, and a new trunk board. $6600

- WhiteWater: It's got a fully working original topper, colorDMD, the cab and playfield look great (there's a little dirt under the factory mylar but not really noticeable), full LEDs, raft and bear mods, plays perfect. $5600

- TZ: Have had this one in my collection the longest and it's awesome. The cab and playfield look great with no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full LED and pinball pro speaker and sub upgrades with a ton of the popular mods (ingo clock board with color changing Leds, t-bird car with lit headlines, lit rocket ship, lit robbie the robot, mini playfield metal lamp, magnet and decal mods for diverter, lit slot machine, plus some extra lighting (trough, backboard, and shooter lane skill shot hole). $7100.

#9935 6 years ago

Here are some great Gottlieb drop target machines for sale:

El Dorado
Quick Draw
Big Shot

#9936 6 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

Here are some great Gottlieb drop target machines for sale:
El Dorado
Quick Draw
Big Shot

Location?

#9937 6 years ago

Price? Pinsider discount price for me.

#9938 6 years ago

Looking for a nice Baywatch or Popeye (yes, Popeye). Possibly XMen Pro / LE.

PM me. Thanks!

#9939 6 years ago

ghostbusters premium.mirror blades shaker, new rubbers. few mods. 6300 trades also

#9940 6 years ago

Would love a party zone, Gilligans island, taxi or diner...Thanks!

#9941 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Need to make space, so looking to move a game and a few projects. Open to offers, but I think the prices are pretty reasonable.
GTB Jungle - not booting, needs some work. Nice BG and PF $175 (sold pending pick up)
Allied Leisure Rock On - HUO. Not currently booting, have extra box of boards. Excellent cosmetic condition. $225 (sold pending pick up)
GTB Orbit - fully working, but gets stuck on 1st player. Players condition with some wear and planking on PF. BG has spot flaking. $200 (sold)
Bon Voyage - Fully working. BG mint, PF near perfect and cab in very excellent shape. Just shopped. $650

EMs don't really "boot." They more "lurch to life."

#9942 6 years ago

Millionaire, police force, atlantis looking for.

#9943 6 years ago

Anybody have a dolly parton they'd be willing sell near Boston?

#9944 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Millionaire, police force, atlantis looking for.

No Nip It or Bad Girls?

#9945 6 years ago

Nice Bone Busters, $1800

#9946 6 years ago

Lotr

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Clean LOTR plays as it should. Comes with a set of side decals (not installed). Some extra plastics and plastic protectors. Trades for other DMDs considered”
2018-02-10
Cumberland, RI
4,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 906 times

#9947 6 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Anybody have a dolly parton they'd be willing sell near Boston?

I just sent an email to a guy. I know he has one. At least I think it was a Dolly Parton?

#9948 6 years ago

I have a guy looking for this... I’ll send u him

Quoted from Rascal_H:

Lotr

Machine - For Sale
Lord of the RingsNew!Partially shopped/refurbished “Clean LOTR plays as it should.

Comes with a set of side decals (not installed). Some extra plastics and plastic protectors.

Trades for other DMDs considered”
17 minutes ago Wrentham, MA 4,900 (OBO)
Rascal_H

#9949 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

No Nip It or Bad Girls?

I’ve been on the lookout for a Bad Girls for a while now.

#9950 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

My machines are still for sale with my preference now to sell the ToM and TZ, then WhiteWater. Please PM me if you're interested and understand that, if you are interested in shipping, the costs wil likely be between 350 and 500 depending on where you are located. I've lowered my prices a bit on a few of the machines:
- ToM: The cab and playfield are excellent, full LEDs, and the game plays great! It's got the spinning tiger saw mod, a new trunk, and a new trunk board. $6600
- WhiteWater: It's got a fully working original topper, colorDMD, the cab and playfield look great (there's a little dirt under the factory mylar but not really noticeable), full LEDs, raft and bear mods, plays perfect. $5600
- TZ: Have had this one in my collection the longest and it's awesome. The cab and playfield look great with no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full LED and pinball pro speaker and sub upgrades with a ton of the popular mods (ingo clock board with color changing Leds, t-bird car with lit headlines, lit rocket ship, lit robbie the robot, mini playfield metal lamp, magnet and decal mods for diverter, lit slot machine, plus some extra lighting (trough, backboard, and shooter lane skill shot hole). $7100.

I've played all of Phil's games and they are in fantastic shape. His Twilight Zone and TOM are really nice and would make a great addition to your collection.
Plus, Phil is a great guy to deal with, very honest and a straight shooter.

There are 30,391 posts in this topic. You are on page 199 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/199?hl=phillips88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.