By herbertbsharp

4 years ago

Stats

• 10,440 posts
  • 656 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Ramjet
  • Topic is favorited by 327 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

There are 10437 posts in topic. You are on page 196 of 211.
#9751 3 months ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

That Heat Wave is on the high side I think Pinside says $800.00?

Gary is more than reasonable with his prices. You do know there are other price guides beside Pinside also right? Plus half the people that sell games here either report it as sold elsewhere, or do not disclose the amount.

#9752 3 months ago

Price estimate

We have seen this game for sale in the Pinside Market 2 times. The average asking price is $825

True yours is better and that is an average. Tea Gary?

Quoted from djreddog:

It doesn't matter what Pinside says. It's time, money, and other factors that go into setting the price. Every game can't be bought for $300

Never said that @djreddog I buy by condition, market, time and other factors. I am buying under $300.00 by the way too.

#9753 3 months ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Price estimate
We have seen this game for sale in the Pinside Market 2 times. The average asking price is $825
True yours is better and that is an average. Tea Gary?

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/heat-wave

Estimated value: Unknown

More than happy to go private if you wish, I'm not hostile to suggestions on price.

#9754 3 months ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/heat-wave
Estimated value: Unknown
More than happy to go private if you wish, I'm not hostile to suggestions on price.

Even with an Estimated Value of "unknown", I found it to be interesting that this game is ranked number #1 for EM on pinside. It must be a good game then.

#9755 3 months ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Even with an Estimated Value of "unknown", I found it to be interesting that this game is ranked number #1 for EM on pinside. It must be a good game then.

Its a tough game with a lot going on and I think that keeps the kids and wife away from it. I play it time to time but not enough to justify the slot that could be used for a game like Sky Divers which I play more or Bazaar which is also waiting its turn in the workshop.

Lighting "Blow Your Top!" takes a lot of luck and skill and I think I have only managed to do it twice.

I should just put it in storage, but I get in one of my moods for housecleaning..

#9756 3 months ago

Met pro for sale. Only a few months old, original owner. Has full set of cliffys, no ghosting or chipping and plays perfect. 5000 obo

Archived after 27 days
Sold for $ 4,750
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Original owner of this Metallica pro. I bought it in August brand new from a distributor. Probably has around 500 plays but not certain of exact number. No issues with it and I hav...”
2018-01-07
Norwood, MA

#9757 3 months ago

Sharkey's Shootout for sale in Boston. LEDs, mirror blades, plays 100%. $2200 Check out the game on fb: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/522390748147605

#9758 3 months ago

Metallica Pro price drop to $4500. Local pickup in South Hadley, Ma with walkout basement.

Archived after 27 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route “Needs shop job. Asking 5k or best offer. Local pickup with walkout basement. Looking to trade for Tron or Williams Indy plus cash my way.”
2017-12-20
South Hadley, MA
4,500 (OBO)

#9759 3 months ago

Still have the jjp wide body invisible glass. nib and 225 a piece. They are in unopened boxes of two. Cash carry in Morris county NJ. Also have a sheet of pdi glass for safecracker. 250 cash and carry. Make an offer if you have a price in mind.

#9760 3 months ago
Quoted from sagejr:

It only broke into the top 10, immediately to top 1 (briefly #2) in December when it finally got enough ratings to qualify for the Pinside Top 100.

The issue with the EM ratings is that instead of minimum 15 ratings that all SS games and newer require, you only need 10. This reduces the possible scope that is used to calculate average, meaning that fewer people can make a higher impact on a game’s ranking.

It will come down the more reviews it reviews. IPDB usually has pretty reliable ratings for games that are not yet popularly rated on Pinside.

Still IN SEARCH OF:
Orbitor 1 spare parts and playfield.
Balls Lost World head!

#9761 3 months ago

TSPP still up for trade.

#9762 3 months ago

Archived after 33 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “This is a HUO POTC that is very clean. It plays 100%. The game looks excellent overall. The cabinet has a couple scratches from being moved but looks great. DMD looks good but does...”
2017-12-26
Ballston Spa, NY
4,500 (Firm)

#9763 3 months ago

Archived after 25 days
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Very nice Goldeneye for sale, hard to find in this condition Zero flipper button wear and very very slight magnet wear Ramps removed and cleaned, plays super fast 100% new rubbers ...”
2018-01-13
Vienna, VA
3,400 (OBO)

Goldeneye for sale - Northern VA

#9764 3 months ago

Archived after 16 days
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Gorgeous Theatre of Magic for sale or trade Beautifully lighted and clean Clear coated playfield. Plays fast and great Ramps removed and cleaned Color DMD All new plastic set N...”
2018-01-13
Vienna, VA
7,300 (OBO)

Beautiful Theatre of Magic for sale - Northern VA

#9765 3 months ago

I see all these for sale ads from pinsiders in VA. How long has Virginia been considered northeast?

#9766 3 months ago
Quoted from jrio101:

I see all these for sale ads from pinsiders in VA. How long has Virginia been considered northeast?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeastern_United_States

#9767 3 months ago

Weird I always thought it was considered mid Atlantic

#9768 3 months ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeastern_United_States

From that link:
“Using the Census Bureaus definition of the northeast, the region includes nine states: they are Maine, New York, New Jersey, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, and Pennsylvania.”

Virginia is a reach, even by the standards you’ve referenced.

Edit to add: According to the link, the only agency to officially consider Virginia part of the North East is the United States Fish and Wildlife service.

#9769 3 months ago

WTB a Baywatch......Not looking for a project pin.

Thanks

#9770 3 months ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

According to the link, the only agency to officially consider Virginia part of the North East is the United States Fish and Wildlife service.

Quoted from jrio101:

All I care about is that Virginia is certainly within driving distance. I've bought a few games from Pinsiders down there. They can post here all they want.

#9771 3 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

All I care about is that Virginia is certainly within driving distance. I've bought a few games from Pinsiders down there. They can post here all they want.

Says the guy in the southern northeast

#9772 3 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Still IN SEARCH OF:
Balls Lost World head!

@isochronic_frost check out this Facebook ad in Atlanta metro. I see a lost world or paragon head in the picture. Ask the seller for more pictures and if you can use it I can pick it up for you and deliver to Pinfest in May.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/170498057042517

#9773 3 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Always considered PA as part of the Mid Atlantic region. But then again for some reason I always liked driving south from PA. Probably because they have been doing construction on I81 north since I got my drivers license back in 1985.

#9774 3 months ago

Virginia isn’t far from PA. Really far from Maine/New Hampshire. There is another for sale thread that fits that part of the US.

#9775 3 months ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Says the guy in the southern northeast

Haha...you drove here...I drove there. PA is still northeast. You just live in the sticks.

And your high score is gone from my Frankenstein!!!

#9776 3 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Haha...you drove here...I drove there. PA is still northeast. You just live in the sticks.
And your high score is gone from my Frankenstein!!!

So you wanna pick up some games from down there for me?

#9777 3 months ago
Quoted from zacaj:

So you wanna pick up some games from down there for me?

Sure. I'm sure I could find something to grab myself along the way.

#9779 3 months ago

Ship Ahoy sold, other machines still available.

Discount if you buy more than one.

#9780 3 months ago

Anyone know what a 1973 Williams Gulfstream is worth?

#9781 3 months ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Anyone know what a 1973 Williams Gulfstream is worth?

saw one at York show..about $350 with a good backglass and playfield...more if its a game you are going to keep...

#9782 3 months ago

No, not a keeper for me. There is one for sale in my area for $275. Didn't see any pictures and owner says it's in good working condition. If anyone wants the guys number, send me a pm.

#9783 3 months ago

Archived after 25 days
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Very nice Goldeneye for sale, hard to find in this condition Zero flipper button wear and very very slight magnet wear Ramps removed and cleaned, plays super fast 100% new rubbers ...”
2018-01-13
Vienna, VA
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after 16 days
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Gorgeous Theatre of Magic for sale or trade Beautifully lighted and clean Clear coated playfield. Plays fast and great Ramps removed and cleaned Color DMD All new plastic set N...”
2018-01-13
Vienna, VA
7,300 (OBO)
Archived after 13 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Batman 66 Premium. Purchased brand new three weeks old, like new. Latest code installed. New Titan colored rubbers installed. Zero dings or scratches. Plays great, really fast,...”
2018-01-11
Vienna, VA
7,350 (OBO)

I have three games for sale but would also consider trades for a TOTAN, White Water or Dialed In

#9784 3 months ago

HUO condition Met pro 4300
HUO condition Iron Man 4200
players Swords of Fury 1800

#9786 3 months ago

Archived after 9 days
Sold for $ 6,300
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Scared StiffArchived
Partially restored (almost original) “Scared stiff- huo the past 6 plus years. Cabinet and head decals were replaced a few years back. Has newer stern black metal Side rails, lock down, and legs. Moving Boogie man mod ...”
2018-01-15
Milton, MA

#9787 3 months ago

Firepower 2 for trade. Nice cabinet and backglass. Plays fast. Clean boards and nice displays. Recently shopped. Playfield has wear. Would prefer to trade but would entertain offers...not interested in EMs.

#9788 3 months ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Firepower 2 for trade. Nice cabinet and backglass. Plays fast. Clean boards and nice displays. Recently shopped. Playfield has wear. Would prefer to trade but would entertain offers...not interested in EMs.

Firepower II ad is posted. Now listed as for sale or trade. $950

Archived after 5 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Firepower IIArchived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Firepower 2, recently shopped and fully working. Displays are bright and clear. Boards are very clean. Cabinet is decent. Game plays fast but has playfield wear. Would consider...”
2018-01-16
New Hartford, CT

#9789 3 months ago
Quoted from Crispin:

HUO condition Met pro 4300
HUO condition Iron Man 4200
players Swords of Fury 1800

All 3 are sold, thanks for all the interest.

#9790 3 months ago

Looking for an Aerosmith Pro.

#9791 3 months ago
Quoted from Crispin:

All 3 are sold, thanks for all the interest.

Magic number prices move everything quick!

#9792 3 months ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Magic number prices move everything quick!

Thanks for the advice Len!

#9793 3 months ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Thanks for the advice Len!

☺️

#9794 3 months ago

Rfm 3400
Ft 3500
Wh20 5500

Added 90 days ago: Wh20 is off the table lol

#9796 3 months ago

I need a new game ....sold Metallica and Super Mario so there's insta-cash to burn... who has a decent Addams for sale locally (because I no longer like to drive far)

#9797 3 months ago

Looking for a good quality Congo in RI, MA, or the eastern side of CT.

#9798 3 months ago

Got a super nice jungle lord populated playfield 300$
southjersey.craigslist.org link

#9799 3 months ago

Looking to buy BSD, CFTBL, TFTC, MSF. Looking for those titles. Must have a nice playfield. I'm in eastern PA.

#9800 3 months ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

Looking to buy BSD, CFTBL, TFTC, MSF. Looking for those titles. Must have a nice playfield. I'm in eastern PA.

@joefox22 has a CTFBL waiting for you.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 269.00
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.99
Playfield - Decals
Arcade Moi Ca
$ 989.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 15.00
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 21.00
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 10437 posts in topic. You are on page 196 of 211.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside