IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 192 of 604.
#9551 6 years ago

Restored El Dorado. Happy to trade (or cash)... Looking for a new Pin, to make my kids happy. They even like some “less popular” Sterns like Harley Davidson and Mustang... . Open to ideas.

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “This is a beautiful, restored Gottlieb El Dorado. Works perfectly, with some assistance from Boston Pinball. - New Backglass (repro) - Original Playfield (restored) - Playfield P...”
2017-12-09
Marblehead, MA
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1971 days
Viewed: 964 times

#9552 6 years ago

Just listed A Theatre of Magic and a Metallica in the marketplace. For Sale or trade-see listing. Will be listing soon- a Getaway, Taxi, and a High Speed . Also may be listing an Addams...(That may be pending).

#9553 6 years ago

I have a players condition Mars God Of War with a few display issues that I'm looking to sell. Looking for $800 OBO. I'm in Philadelphia. PM me if interested.

#9555 6 years ago

Selling The Shadow

Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Shadow, -full leds -Aurich art package -comes with extra plastics -manuals included -backbox decal replacements included -recently replaced dmd board with brand new on...”
2017-12-08
Sewell, NJ
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 542 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9556 6 years ago

People of buffalo! I may be coming back your way this week. I still have demo man, heavy metal meltdown, bugs bunny and I also have a gottlieb gladiators that I can bring with me. I may even consider a trade for other games I have. (Don't ask on banzai or the treks) check out my collection!

#9557 6 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Gottlieb Bowling Queen. Best reasonable offer.
See classified listing for details.

SOLD

#9558 6 years ago

Something came up (unfortunate family event), so I'm putting up some pins that I'd like to move quickly if possible. Due to circumstances, looking to sell and not interested in trading.
MET Pro LED - $4850 obo. HUO (I'm second owner), low play count, mint with creeping death LED rails, backbox panel and blades. Snake tongue decal. Modfather skull speaker panel inserts. Shooter lane and magnet protectors from day one. Cliffys. Plastic protectors on slings and outlane plastics. Other mods/protectors I'm probably forgetting.
EATPM $2400 obo - Some minor wear on left outlane and up top into VUK, but not bad at all. Still has incans, haven't had a chance to LED yet.
Rock On (very limited HUO version) with extra set of boards - not currently booting $400 obo
GTB Spider Man semi project- not currently booting and some wear on PF, BG not great. Also have a complete box of extra parts including complete plastic set $750
Jungle EM - BG and PF nice, not currently booting $300

Added over 6 years ago: EATPM and MET sold and gone.

#9559 6 years ago

Due to PM's, I amended the post above. Unfortunate family circumstance is prompting the downsizing/selling, not to buy another game. Also updated to reflect sales and not trades. These games wouldn't be going anywhere if they didn't have to be. I might be listing others as well.

#9560 6 years ago

Target Pool $550 would like to thin out the herd and make some room.

#9561 6 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

Target Pool $550 would like to thin out the herd and make some room.

Location?

#9562 6 years ago

EATPM sold and picked up.

#9563 6 years ago

Want to trade HUO Guardians Pro open to almost any title lmk what you got or shoot me an offer; game is perfect goodie bag still stapled inside and has newest code under 50 plays too
Thanks

#9564 6 years ago

WTB Space Jam plastics. Hit me up if you have any! Thanks.

#9565 6 years ago

If anyone has or knows of a Game of Thrones pro up for sale, let me know.

#9566 6 years ago

Lets try this demo man. The game works well other than the flipper buttons. The game is still playable using the triggers on the handle and the game plays well. It still has regular light bulbs in it. The game is in nice shape overall and the boards are clean.

I would prefer a trade for another pinball machine (Whirlwind, T3, Monopoly, Ripleys Believe it or not, OR whatever else you may have).

If cash is all you have id sell for 1950 FIRM

#9567 6 years ago

Anyone have a Whirlwind for sale in NJ/CT/PA/NY area? pm me with price and condition.

#9568 6 years ago

MET gone and picked up last night. Younger sister was in a pretty significant car accident, needed surgery on both wrists. Needs a lot of help financially. Hate moving these games, but some days things are more important than pinball.

Thanks for all the messages about the circumstances too. Much appreciated.

#9569 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

MET gone and picked up last night. Younger sister was in a pretty significant car accident, needed surgery on both wrists. Needs a lot of help financially. Hate moving these games, but some days things are more important than pinball.
Thanks for all the messages about the circumstances too. Much appreciated.

Damn man, I am sorry. I hope all is as well as it can be. Hoping for a full and speedy recovery.

#9570 6 years ago

Gonna sound crazy, but is anyone interested in a Seadoo RXP 215? (new price was $12,000). I'm looking for my first pin but I'm laid off work for the winter so I could only get one by trading something of equal value and don't have $7k to drop on a pinball machine. I really want a AC/CD Premium. I doubt anyone would be interested in such a oddball trade but you never know. (I also have high end 800 series speakers from B&W totaling 9k). I'm in northwest NJ.

#9571 6 years ago

What year Seadoo? Hoe many hours?

Quoted from Emig5m:

Gonna sound crazy, but is anyone interested in a Seadoo RXP 215? (new price was $12,000). I'm looking for my first pin but I'm laid off work for the winter so I could only get one by trading something of equal value and don't have $7k to drop on a pinball machine. I really want a AC/CD Premium. I doubt anyone would be interested in such a oddball trade but you never know. (I also have high end 800 series speakers from B&W totaling 9k). I'm in northwest NJ.

#9572 6 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

What year Seadoo? Hoe many hours?

2008 bought in 2011 brand new as a leftover, 172hrs, original owner, fresh water only (I live on the Delaware river).

High res pic: https://i.imgur.com/9O7wb0O.jpg

#9573 6 years ago

Can you point out some prior sales on the same jet ski to give a feel for the price. Unless someone is in the know, they would not have a clue. Always wanted a Jet Ski. Does it come with a trailer? Thanks

Quoted from Emig5m:

#9574 6 years ago

Wow this jet ski is really taking off! Crazy demand! Haha

#9575 6 years ago

Hard to say but here's some currently for sale:

2006 $10,999: http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2006-sea-doo-rxp-103092625

2005 $5,950: http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2005-sea-doo-rxp-102524294

2012 $12,500: http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2012-sea-doo-rxp-103099994

Yes, it comes with the trailer and also the factory Seadoo cover and all the original docs.

This could be a bad deal for me because once I got the bug to go out riding this summer the new models in the same class are like 16k brand new now. Yikes! I hate financing stuff anymore but I'd probably be better off financially just financing the $7200 for a brand new AC/DC premium shipped rather then potentially be looking at a 16K purchase for another Jet Ski this summer which would be far more dramatic than just $7200, lol... I got the cash, just can't let it go this time of the year (my work is seasonal).

#9576 6 years ago
Quoted from Emig5m:

Hard to say but here's some currently for sale:
2006 $10,999: http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2006-sea-doo-rxp-103092625
2005 $5,950: http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2005-sea-doo-rxp-102524294
2012 $12,500: http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2012-sea-doo-rxp-103099994
Yes, it comes with the trailer and also the factory Seadoo cover and all the original docs.
This could be a bad deal for me because once I got the bug to go out riding this summer the new models in the same class are like 16k brand new now. Yikes! I hate financing stuff anymore but I'd probably be better off financially just financing the $7200 for a brand new AC/DC premium shipped rather then potentially be looking at a 16K purchase for another Jet Ski this summer which would be far more dramatic than just $7200, lol... I got the cash, just can't let it go this time of the year (my work is seasonal).

Hmm but you would be going from 215HP to 300HP.. That is almost worth it by itself.

#9577 6 years ago

FS - BSD - this has the SP playfield, no planking. Top side was torn down, new rubbers, flipper bands) combo of super bright and regular LEDs. Subways were removed and cleaned. Optos were cleaned. Inserts were cleaned prior to LEDs. Cabinet is in good shape (there was some fade on right but was airbrushed and looks great). Ramps are good, boards are good. Very nice machine. Pics this weekend. New cabinet speaker.

$2900

#9580 6 years ago

Gottlieb Atlantis and Target Pool

#9581 6 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Hmm but you would be going from 215HP to 300HP.. That is almost worth it by itself.

Sounds good on paper but I dragged raced a 255hp one just this past summer (my neighbor) and it was a perfect tie from take off to top speed so I doubt the 300hp one would be worth the dramatic price increase even if it can get a slight jump off the line from a dead stop. They are all also speed limited by the US coast guard to 70mph regardless of the manufacture or motor power. I think I got the sweet spot for price/performance. I'd like to drag race the 300hp one but I haven't seen one around yet. Probably because nobody wants to pay that much for a ski, heh.

#9582 6 years ago

Open to offers and trades

Machine - For Sale
Strange Science Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Fully working Strange Science. Playfield is in nice condition, plastics are all good. LEDs, new rubbers, new balls and fresh wax. Original neon was broken so replaced with the hard...”
2017-12-07
Chalfont, PA
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 290 times

#9583 6 years ago
Quoted from Emig5m:

Sounds good on paper but I dragged raced a 255hp one just this past summer (my neighbor) and it was a perfect tie from take off to top speed so I doubt the 300hp one would be worth the dramatic price increase even if it can get a slight jump off the line from a dead stop. They are all also speed limited by the US coast guard to 70mph regardless of the manufacture or motor power. I think I got the sweet spot for price/performance. I'd like to drag race the 300hp one but I haven't seen one around yet. Probably because nobody wants to pay that much for a ski, heh.

Dam...my 01' 1100ZXI had 120bhp and screwed, I topped it out at 67mph..... These newer ones must be nuts....I miss my jetskis, o well, maybe again someday...I miss getting towed in by the Coast Guard on the regular

#9584 6 years ago

People of Buffalo and other Upstate New Yorkers! I am coming back next week Wednesday! Lets made a trade (or sale?)! I am willing to come to you and set up the game in your game room! Below are a list of the games that I can bring with me, and I only have one rule when it comes to trades. No em's please! Message me for more details on any game

Working Games:
Arena (900)
Bone Busters (1500)
Heavy Metal Meltdown (1350)
Gladiator (1500)
Demo Man (2650)

Projects (Clean boards):
Royal Flush Deluxe (750)
Flash (500)

#9585 6 years ago

Still looking for a Royal Flush EM..

#9586 6 years ago

HUO BDK with just over 100 plays. Stock but adding a few mods shortly (on order). As perfect a low-play Batman as you'll probably see. Pretty rare game.

Will trade for IM or IMVE because I love punishment!

#9587 6 years ago

HUO Aerosmith Pro for sale just outside of Pittsburgh, PA. PM if interested. Thanks.

#9588 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

HUO BDK with just over 100 plays. Stock but adding a few mods shortly (on order). As perfect a low-play Batman as you'll probably see. Pretty rare game.
Will trade for IM or IMVE because I love punishment!

That’s tempting. I have a nice IM. But can I say goodbye?

Haven’t you had IM before?

#9589 6 years ago

Selling an original dedicated X-Men 4 player arcade $1200 OBO

Also: Namco cab w/27" monitor w/ Soul Calibur, Soul Edge, & Tekken 2 PCBs, $700

#9590 6 years ago

Just dropped my working Party Zone in central PA to $1,200. Motivated to sell by Christmas:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-party-zone-7#post-4105790

#9591 6 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

That’s tempting. I have a nice IM. But can I say goodbye?
Haven’t you had IM before?

Believe it or not, I haven't. I know. It's crazy.

#9592 6 years ago

GNR just listed in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Guns N' Roses Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a very nice Data East Guns and Roses pinball machine. Game has been shopped with LEDs added! New rubber, some LED flashers, new pinballs, cleaned and waxed. Disp...”
2018-02-06
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 579 times

#9593 6 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Just dropped my working Party Zone in central PA to $1,200. Motivated to sell by Christmas:

Can't believe this thing is still available. I would be out today if my circumstances weren't what they are right now.

#9594 6 years ago

Does anyone have a whirlwind or a fun house they are looking to sell?

#9595 6 years ago

Looking to sell my HUO Met pro with a bunch of mods for under the pinside average, pm me for details.

#9596 6 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Does anyone have a whirlwind or a fun house they are looking to sell?

My buddy has a VERY nice sample Funhouse he’s selling. Mirco playfield etc.

#9597 6 years ago

I already posted this on the DC area forum but figured I'd widen the net. I am interested in selling or trading (normally my preference) my super nice AC/DC Premium (original not VE): Looks and plays perfect. Pingraffix flame blades with matching artwork for speaker panel, upgraded TNT lightning bolts w/ flasher, upgraded wood piece (part of swinging bell), and comes with uninstalled interactive band lighting mod w/ stage roof.

I'd sell it for $6700.

For trades. I would be looking for nice examples of the following in order of interest: TOTAN, No Good Gofers, Dialed In, and Tron. I'd expect cash thrown in where it makes sense.

Please PM me if interested. Would highly prefer a local deal so we can play test our respective games, but for anyone in the PA/NJ area I know of a great delivery service if need be.

Thanks!

#9598 6 years ago

Still looking for a GoT Pro and I got the go ahead from my better half, so my patience is being tested. Might have to go NIB if nothing comes up.

#9599 6 years ago

Off topic, I am thinking about parting with my Punch-Out project. Working and 99.9% complete (missing power supply. Had a switching PS in there). Monitors re-capped, cab prepped for paint or laminate. Includes new T molding and sideart. As much as I love it, I'm not sure my floors can handle a third double monitor cab. $1300

Would also sell with unpopulated CP and no PCB $600

#9600 6 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Joe's a good guy to deal with. Great deal btw.

There are 30,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 192 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/192?hl=ryandimx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.