IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 190 of 608.
#9451 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Dayummm... Colson is Santa!

More like Satan Clause cause he's always got a hell of a deal for someone every other week one of these days I'll deal with the devil and pickup one of these smoking hot bargains

#9452 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Seller wants $1300

What!

I thought it was $400 or $500 and listed well over a month.

Ugh, sorry.

#9453 6 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

What!
I thought it was $400 or $500 and listed well over a month.
Ugh, sorry.

Just checked, he did just drop the price to $500. It was $1300 for the longest time. Backglass is going on this title too, look at the player on the left.

I'd just assume buy the new backglass and be done with it, one of our favorite games.

#9454 6 years ago

Someone's on their way for Gorgar.

#9455 6 years ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Ok. Here are some videos. I am a horrible cameraman, so I apologize for that
Video 1 shows a really high level view of the system selector and quickly shows the start of Pac-Man and Missile Command. You get the idea, but there are tons of systems and games:
» Vimeo video
Video 2 shows how you can play PS4 (specifically SFV in this case) on the arcade...the last 20 or so seconds I was trying to show the attraction screen for HBMame - it is hilarious to hear the princess call Mario a “greasy Italian S**tbag”
» Vimeo video

Wow, didn’t realize the marquee actually changes too! Yo actually built these? Badass. What are the dimensions? Not sure if this will fit where my Pac-Man is, as it looks tall..... but man, it looks really cool.

#9456 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Wow, didn’t realize the marquee actually changes too! Yo actually built these? Badass. What are the dimensions? Not sure if this will fit where my Pac-Man is, as it looks tall..... but man, it looks really cool.

78.5H
33.25W
25D

The Game Gate was purchased locally. I built/upgraded all the internal hardware (HD, GC, RAM) and software (OS, RocketLauncher, all games, etc)

#9457 6 years ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

78.5H
33.25W
25D
The Game Gate was purchased locally. I built/upgraded all the internal hardware (HD, GC, RAM) and software (OS, RocketLauncher, all games, etc)

Shows how out of the loop I am..... That cabinet has been around for 7 years and I had never seen it so this is a juiced up version of it, with a gazillion games.

#9458 6 years ago

Yeah. Tons of stuff different from the base model. To start, it has a full Street Fighter V art package, coin door, system switcher w/PS4, and fully upgraded joystick/button panel.

Then on top of that, the base system it came with lacked. It was built on Windows XP and only had about 20-30 systems, some buggy...pinball tables were terrible. So, I completely redid the system - both hardware and software. It now runs windows 10 pro 64-bit with Rocketlauncher. It has ~140 systems and over 50k games. It also has pinball arcade and pinball fx2. The amount of time I spent to setup/configure this would blow your mind

In order to support the new system, I had to upgrade the Hard drive (now 10TB), RAM (now 8GB), Graphics Card, cooling system, etc.

In addition to every system imaginable up through PS2. It also has full light gun support from Duck Hunt to Carnevil. A jukebox, full Nintendo Power archive, comic book reader, trivia, etc.

It is a pretty amazing setup now...I debate getting rid of it, but I have an itch for another pin. I may not, who knows...

#9459 6 years ago

Hope to be listing my near perfect WMS IJ in next few days. Very nice and have restored playfield that will sell with machine but not installed. Current PF is great but had spare playfield redone as spare. Brass plated almost everything, ColorDMD, LED’s, lost plastic, jackpot speaker panel mod. Not playing much pinball and slowly thinning my small collection.

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “UPDATED: It doesn’t have a restored playfield but nice original. Extremely nice WMS IJ for sale. Brass plated almost everything: Gun, all 4 wire ramps, hinges, apron arch, lowe...”
2019-06-05
Reading, PA
9,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1083 times

#9460 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Shows how out of the loop I am..... That cabinet has been around for 7 years and I had never seen it so this is a juiced up version of it, with a gazillion games.

If you want to see one then come on over

#9461 6 years ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Yeah. Tons of stuff different from the base model. To start, it has a full Street Fighter V art package, coin door, system switcher w/PS4, and fully upgraded joystick/button panel.

If it was in the northeast I might stop by and look at it

#9462 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I just assume every posting from someone not in the northeast is implicitly offering free delivery.

#9463 6 years ago
Quoted from Knoler:

I just assume every posting from someone not in the northeast is implicitly offering free delivery.

I was kinda thinking that too

#9464 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I was kinda thinking that too

What? So if you bought something from beelzeboob you would not only give him your money but also let him know where you live? That's just crazy talk.

#9465 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Just buy it dave because I can’t and I really want to play it.
Unless you want to split it

#9466 6 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Just buy it dave because I can’t and I really want to play it.
Unless you want to split it

I used to love Street Fighter back in college, so, I agree, Dave should buy it.

#9467 6 years ago

Thank colsond3, I’m home and so is gorgar

#9468 6 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Awesome deal! Congrats!

#9469 6 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Great...glad I could hook someone up. Enjoy.

#9470 6 years ago

Anyone has a Gottlieb SS or later game with multiball in the Rhode Island area? Looking to pick up another game before our Ugly Sweater Party on the 16th. Players condition and money is tight this time of year.

#9471 6 years ago

Fake/scam alert for a craiglist ad for a TAF in PA for $2500. The photos were stolen from a distributor's site.

poconos.craigslist.org link

Photo cached here from orange county pinballs:

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://static.wixstatic.com/media/675e6d_a0f02bebb1b541f4b4a8a88d12cc2423~mv2_d_1200_1600_s_2.jpg/v1/fill/w_1200,h_1600,al_c,q_90/file.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.orangecountypinballs.com/product-page/addams-family-pinball-by-bally&h=1600&w=1200&tbnid=gAPrzxdy7VOQ7M&tbnh=259&tbnw=194&usg=__GdOdyrL8NMkn1IRwU3X6z3Vms30=&docid=550zjvZ--iLZTM

The ad included this text: "Mint condition, never been abused, home play only.Everything works perfect, doesnt need anything, no marks or dents, cleaned and waxed."

An AFM ad popped up for $3500 recently as well, but that one was flagged down.

I'd be wary of top 10 games on craigslist with below market prices in the northeast.

#9472 6 years ago

I've got a bunch of parts for sale in the marketplace:

Stern VSU-100 speech boards, JD playfield & topper, R911 playfield parts, various plastics, Goldeneye ramp, Gladiators ramps, refurbished classic Bally & Stern lamp boards, Sonic shooter housing

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/forceflow/market

#9473 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Fake/scam alert for a craiglist ad for a TAF in PA for $2500

I responded to it offering a trade and actually got a reply saying "cash only" I replied back to that but nothing since then.

#9474 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Fake/scam alert for a craiglist ad for a TAF in PA for $2500. The photos were stolen from a distributor's site.
poconos.craigslist.org link
Photo cached here from orange county pinballs:
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://static.wixstatic.com/media/675e6d_a0f02bebb1b541f4b4a8a88d12cc2423~mv2_d_1200_1600_s_2.jpg/v1/fill/w_1200,h_1600,al_c,q_90/file.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.orangecountypinballs.com/product-page/addams-family-pinball-by-bally&h=1600&w=1200&tbnid=gAPrzxdy7VOQ7M&tbnh=259&tbnw=194&usg=__GdOdyrL8NMkn1IRwU3X6z3Vms30=&docid=550zjvZ--iLZTM
The ad included this text: "Mint condition, never been abused, home play only.Everything works perfect, doesnt need anything, no marks or dents, cleaned and waxed."
An AFM ad popped up for $3500 recently as well, but that one was flagged down.
I'd be wary of top 10 games on craigslist with below market prices in the northeast.

I got a response too from this ad, said they were at the hospital for surgery and would respond to my email later.

#9475 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is a great looking AP. It was in a movie theater for 400 plays then HUO. It looks like a HUO game. Great looking playfield, ramps, plastics, boards, coin door. There a...”
2017-11-06
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 51 days
Viewed: 854 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Now for sale. I've had it for a couple years. This game looks decent and plays well. Translite is a little yellow when backlit. It is fully LED'd.”
2017-11-06
Ballston Spa, NY
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 51 days
Viewed: 1335 times

#9476 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

I got a response too from this ad, said they were at the hospital for surgery and would respond to my email later.

We all typically post Craigslist ads right before surgery.

In 48 hours you will receive a call or email from his friend who will collect the money via wire or cash transfer like money gram. The item will be shipped.

This is why I don’t even LOOK at Craigslist.

#9477 6 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

This is why I don’t even LOOK at Craigslist.

Probably 60% of my games come from CL

#9478 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

They are in surgery…getting bullshit removed via colonoscopy.

#9479 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

They are in surgery…getting bullshit removed via colonoscopy.

I'll keep an eye on that junk "CL only" email account and see what comes in later

But to get back on track.
I have a Bally Atlantis I should be listing soon.
Plays 100% , has some wear around the pop bumpers (common).
All plastics intact but have a brand new CPR plastic set I'll toss in too. $1600 or would be interested in working on a trade for a DE Time Machine.

#9480 6 years ago

Routed BBH. $3k firm.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Left sling isn’t working. Also including a new set of Titan green and orange rubbers and a complete flipper rebuild kit. Typical routed game. Cabinet and playfield wear but decen...”
2017-12-01
Boston, MA
3,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1267 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9481 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Heck for a 2500 Addams, I'll drive to the poconos, pick them up from the hospital when they get released and bring them home.

I saw an ad last week for a "Dirty Hairy" (LOL) on CL here in CT for $2K. I inquired but did not get a reply....

hartford.craigslist.org link

#9482 6 years ago

i always wonder how many emails a clist ad for a cheaply priced pinball gets? 10? 25? more? like if i'm 30 minutes late, where am i at in line?

#9483 6 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Heck for a 2500 Addams, I'll drive to the poconos, pick them up from the hospital when they get released and bring them home.
I saw an ad last week for a "Dirty Hairy" (LOL) on CL here in CT for $2K. I inquired but did not get a reply....

Yeah I got the same response for the DH from Vivian that she was in the hospital for surgery but the pin was in Jersey and I can only remotely pay her. I told her I would drive to NJ and wire her the money from my account once I'm standing in front of the pin.

No response

#9484 6 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Another fake ad. The images turn up elsewhere.

https://www.google.com/search?q=dirty+harry+pinball+machine&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJYKAWPE-eoeYaiQELEKjU2AQaAggVDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIo_1QzdDKYY4QyADZsM_1wzfDKYM_1gzSNdE1rjPeJ9Q13iaqM7EhqDOvMxow4P8Z6RuJWmxBARMhVU9XqgOiL8iBvbhtLrJiVQh5KDSfI7k2ZX-rvDP63qxh1yOOIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgQRZk6yDA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi3yPPPnPHXAhUC5BoKHWaQAOoQ2A4IJygB&biw=1280&bih=928#imgrc=2MAao02n_rVwcM:

#9485 6 years ago

So sick of the same scam being played when listing an item for sale.
1) I'll send you a bank check and send me your name, address, and cell number.
2) I will send payment for the item plus mover fee. Just send me your Paypal info.
3) I'm Kim, my Mum is interested in the item. Please email her at this gmail.com address.
4) Still for sale?
5) A broken english message with numerous grammatical errors. Also reply to gmail.com address.
6) And this beauty, "Hi !!! good morning, I'm texting you regarding your item if still available for sale please email my dad at gmail.com for better conversation and where to meet."

Selling has become a real pain. Ebay isn't the answer either.

#9486 6 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

They use the same scams because they worked on somebody.

We're seeing more of them in the pinball world these days because of the money that gets thrown around and the large influx of new enthusiasts who might not be able to readily identify a scam. So, a scammer's potential success pool is much more significant now than compared to years ago.

#9487 6 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Local sales is the way to go, IMO. Price to sell and use local lists and word of mouth.

#9488 6 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

1) I'll send you a bank check and send me your name, address, and cell number.
2) I will send payment for the item plus mover fee. Just send me your Paypal info.
3) I'm Kim, my Mum is interested in the item. Please email her at this gmail.com address.
4) Still for sale?
5) A broken english message with numerous grammatical errors. Also reply to gmail.com address.
6) And this beauty, "Hi !!! good morning, I'm texting you regarding your item if still available for sale please email my dad at gmail.com for better conversation and where to meet."

Try using Facebook market place. I've been selling off my NES collection on there and haven't had a single scammer yet.

#9489 6 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Try using Facebook market place. I've been selling off my NES collection on there and haven't had a single scammer yet.

Got anything rare? I’m always looking for NES stuff.

#9490 6 years ago

I've had a few scammers on Facebook already. "Can you send more pictures of The Item?" is not a message I'm going to answer in any venue.

So they are migrating over. Was only a matter of time.

#9491 6 years ago

how do you get scammed by giving someone your email address?

#9492 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I've had a few scammers on Facebook already. "Can you send more pictures of The Item?" is not a message I'm going to answer in any venue.
So they are migrating over. Was only a matter of time.

Never reply if there's not some extra data in their message that couldn't be scraped directly from the ad...

#9493 6 years ago

There was a $250 Funhouse last week on CL.

#9494 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

There was a $250 Funhouse last week on CL.

Aw shucks I missed out on that one too?

Quoted from weaverj:

how do you get scammed by giving someone your email address?

Not sure how they would use your email address. It might be just a way to initiate a conversation before they ask you to send your paypal address where they could then try asking for your paypal password or something...Or pretend to send you money. Or they could use it set up a phishing scam elsewhere.

When I sell I am very cognizant of the contact information that I post. Pinside PM works well as does text. Email is funny because if they are able to reach you via email to ask for your email address then what do they need your email address for.

I personally seal every deal with an old fashioned phone call....hearing a voice on the other end always works for me. I never give my address to anyone without telling them to call me for it. If they are serious, they usually call right away. If suspicious and they ask for my number, I tell them to retrieve it from the ad...

#9495 6 years ago

Still looking for a whitewater. Have tron to trade.

#9496 6 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “This Modfather rod came on my TWD. I’m going to use a stock shooter. Retails for $42. Mine is $25 shipped or $20 if you pick up.”
2017-12-04
Cumberland, RI
25 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 80 times

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Looks like a recycled apron wrapped in the walking dead crossbow decals. Someone might like it... not me. Take it free local or pay me $15 to ship. (I don’t know what shipping w...”
2017-12-05
Cumberland, RI
Archived after: 67 days
Viewed: 371 times

#9497 6 years ago

Gottlieb Royal Flush Em wanted. PM if you have one for sale.

#9498 6 years ago

Looking to make some room, too much on my plate this winter.

Surf Champ EM- Works and plays nice, couple broken plastics, decent shape all around, has wrong lockdown bar on it (too wide) $550

Solar Fire: Needs the all in one rottendog board, and a connector replaced (someone splice hacked it) Sound board and power supply are fine. It's shopped. Cabinet is decent, backglass is eh but replacements are available, playfield has some wear under the mylar, it's rare and they just don't surface very often. $1250

Bad Girls: Recently picked this up, it has a swemmer mpu in it. Good condition overall, some wear down by the flippers, did some tweaks, it's playing strong but it's been a tad too easy for me to whip (though still fun) If it stays, it stays, people are playing it daily. $800 or $600 without the swemmer, and a very clean original cpu that won't boot for some reason.

Trades considered, cash preferred.
easy garage load,
Thanks, James- Gardner, MA

#9499 6 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Looking to make some room, too much on my plate this winter.

Bad Girls: Recently picked this up, it has a swemmer mpu in it. Good condition overall, some wear down by the flippers, did some tweaks, it's playing strong but it's been a tad too easy for me to whip (though still fun) If it stays, it stays, people are playing it daily. $800 or $600 without the swemmer, and a very clean original cpu that won't boot for some reasonMA</

That was fast

#9500 6 years ago

He took it another 45 minutes away from me!

There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 190 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/190?hl=knoler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.