5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,813 posts
  • 787 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by mtbpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 425 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14813 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 297.
#901 4 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Thinking about parting with my Met Monsters Premium. I like it, but it's just not getting played, and that bugs me. So kind of open to offers for trades or cash I guess.

How about my AVLE. Your daughter liked it. Why not?

#902 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

How about my AVLE. Your daughter liked it. Why not?

She did like it...but I didnt

#903 4 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Thinking about parting with my Met Monsters Premium. I like it, but it's just not getting played, and that bugs me. So kind of open to offers for trades or cash I guess.

Wish this was a pro, I can't swing the premium even with trades. This is high on my want list. GLWS/ trade

#904 4 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

I can't swing the premium even with trades.

Can't hurt to try...

#906 4 years ago

Agree with Ted. a LOTR plus some cash....

#907 4 years ago

I want met but just not ready to see LOTR go yet. A week or two ago I was thinking about it but changed my mind. I love the game too much.

#908 4 years ago

You can always pick up a LOTR when they remake it...

#909 4 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

She did like it...but I didnt

Well, you didn't like Tron either. Now you own an LE. Just sayin'.

I'm definitely looking to trade or sell my blue AVLE, so anyone is free to make offers. I realize I have to accept under $5k for the game.

#910 4 years ago

For Sale:

HUO Mint Metallica Premium, green pinbit protectors, Newton ball (not installed), cliffy's, fangs (not installed) $5700
HUO Mint Iron Man Vault, Hooked pop bumper caps. $4500

Will consider trades plus cash

image.jpg
image-839.jpg

#911 4 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Agree with Ted. a LOTR plus some cash....

Wait a sec ... You told me LOTR does nothing for you when I offered my pristine one up for trade. I see a trend ... Go for the Avatar. If not for yourself, think of the children.

#912 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

For Sale:
HUO Mint Metallica Premium, green pin it protectors, Newton ball, cliffy's, fangs. $5900
HUO Mint Iron Man Vault, Hooked pop bumper caps. $4600

I know Chris was loving your MET, you guys should talk.

#913 4 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Wait a sec ... You told me LOTR does nothing for you when I offered my pristine one up for trade. I see a trend ... Go for the Avatar. If not for yourself, think of the children.

I've evolved a bit and have a different appreciation for machines

#914 4 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Quoted from NJGecko:

I've evolved a bit and have a different appreciation for machines

See what happens when you play them?

Ergo: AVLE.

I'd really love a Monsters. Let's work out a deal.

#915 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

For Sale:
HUO Mint Metallica Premium, green pinbit protectors, Newton ball (not installed), cliffy's, fangs (not installed) $5900
HUO Mint Iron Man Vault, Hooked pop bumper caps. $4600

image.jpg 371 KB

image-839.jpg 351 KB

Gorgeous looking games
I want Metallica in a bad way. (iron man too)
GLWS

#916 4 years ago

Have a nice High Speed, flippers rebuilt, playfield looks to have no wear, it's full mylar, there is a slice/split in the mylar on the upper portion, but I can live with that over no wear.
Playfield a 9.5
Backglass a 9.5
Cabinet a 7.5 or 8.

Game plays great/fast, no issues, topper included. $1400

CPR XENON- Backglass real nice, all done up, cabinet is solid, but could use a cleaning. CPR playfield installed, all new leds, new plastics, new flipper bats, new drop targets, new flipper rebuild, new tube all new connectors, new alltek mpu, new driver board, new lamp board, $2200

Rollergames project: Diamondplate playfield is excellent, no magnet wear, etc. Game boots right up, but the inserts are dim. Cabinet is nice/solid, new shooter rod, new displays included, needs shop out as well. Missing the ball lock plastic: I'll walk for $1200, otherwise this is back burner winter project gold.

Mars God of War project, no inner backglass, no lockdown bar, has legs, cabinet is decent, game has a cpu (non booting, but no damage to it, very clean) the sound board, which is working great, but no driver board. Install a driver board and fix the cpu and the game works all the way, (player 4 display is bad) $225

Jumping Jack EM- works and plays well, but the bonus scoring works when it feels like it. $375

#917 4 years ago

I have a nice Dr. Dude avail in Milford, MA. Full LEDS, nice cab and artwork. Nice playfield. Some normal wear at the ball drops. Flippers rebuilt and plays well and reliable.
$2,100 Have pics and video of it in action.

https://picasaweb.google.com/dr.pinballdoctor.dave/DRDUDEShoppedOutWFULLLEDsForSale?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Vid of it in action here:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/SQJ6MNNFAXQ?autoplay=1&rel=0

Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have any system 11's they want to unload. I really want to pick up 2. Priority to a players taxi, F14, Whirlwind, Dr dude, or?????

#918 4 years ago

My AVLE is now $4,750 obo. Trades welcome. NYC north west suburbs.

#919 4 years ago

Looking for DE time machine

#920 4 years ago

FS: HUO WOZ LE $7000
May take a partial trade. PM me.

Post edited by Andrzej: Forgot cash price

#921 4 years ago

Looking for either a Road Show or a Transformers Pro.

#923 4 years ago

Considering trading my undocumented HUO POTC for a 90's DMD B/W pin. Looking to make local trade only.

#924 4 years ago

NBAFB price drop to 1550

#925 4 years ago

TRON Pro, 3d backglass, Original run cabinet. 4800

#926 4 years ago

Stern Spiderman Red. Routed but good condition 4,600

#928 4 years ago

No all original, however I will install any mods a buyer wants as long as they pay for them or provide them.

#929 4 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

No all original, however I will install any mods a buyer wants as long as they pay for them or provide them.

Eric is Top Notch. Games are always nice when he's done with them. Deal with confidence.

#930 4 years ago

and that is great customer service...great seller.

#931 4 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my HUO TSPP. Looking to trade plus cash for TOTAN OR ACDC pro.

#932 4 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Looking to sell or trade my HUO TSPP. Looking to trade plus cash for TOTAN OR ACDC pro.

Just a plug for an incredible seller. I bought my DM from him about 3 weeks ago and the transaction couldn't have went any better. He way above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I would never hesitate to purchase from him in the future.

Speaking of which......I wonder if my wife likes the Simpsons.

What's going to fill the hole where my DM used to be? Is that for Bad Cats when you get it done?

#933 4 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Price on the TSPP?

#934 4 years ago

4500. 5.0 ROM’s, 2005 run, I&S Cliffy, clear flipper button protectors since new, full LED’s, etc. Can get pics tonight for anyone interested.

#935 4 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Just a plug for an incredible seller. I bought my DM from him about 3 weeks ago and the transaction couldn't have went any better. He way above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I would never hesitate to purchase from him in the future.
Speaking of which......I wonder if my wife likes The Simpsons.
What's going to fill the hole where my DM used to be? Is that for Bad Cats when you get it done?

LOL thanks! Bad Cats will be going there and hoping to get a TOTAN to replace TSPP with some cash coming from me to someone with one.

#936 4 years ago

It a really pretty machine. All of Dave's machines are in beautiful shape. You can tell as soon as you walk downstairs that he is very passionate about his machines.

#937 4 years ago

Its a real shame that you are giving up the TSPP and the TOTAN guy would get cash. Heh.

#938 4 years ago

I have a players Medusa on Long Island. Here's the ad in the market;
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/15816

#939 4 years ago
Quoted from Nemesis:

Its a real shame that you are giving up the TSPP and the TOTAN guy would get cash. Heh.

It does seem odd but pricing dictates it. I'd be glad to trade even but doubt I'd find one or it would be a total junker!

#940 4 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Being the past owner of said Medusa I'll have to chime in...

That Medusa is a beauty for it's age. Super clean boards and near perfect backglass. It plays fast and fun. I only replaced it as I had a very low-routed survivor come my way (of which I paid a mint for - and won't be selling any time soon). This Medusa is still far better than you'll find anywhere else. Worth noting are the LEDs behind Medusa's eyes, new translucent (and correct) flipper bats wrapped in lifetime white Superbands.

Did I mention CPR is coming out with a Medusa PF soon...

Ok, sales pitch over. For $1400 it's a steal. I paid quite a bit more for it ... Someone buy this before I get really pissed and buy it just to have a spare.

#941 4 years ago

Hi Pinster thanks but have to make a disclaimer here, this is not the same Medusa! Pinster's game was very nice! The cab was nicer and it was 100% functional with a nicer playfield. It went to a very happy pinhead upstate. I posted in the ad there are 2 displays out and 2 translucent targets missing. Pics for this Medusa are here;
http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/chrisd68/library/Medusa?sort=2&page=1

#942 4 years ago

Considering trading RFM, not looking to sell, nice fully working shopped game with a nice cabinet, good monitor and the video amp installed.. All non ghosting LED bulbs installed,

Just putting out the feeler..

Located in MA

#943 4 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Hi Pinster thanks but have to make a disclaimer here, this is not the same Medusa! Pinster's game was very nice! The cab was nicer and it was 100% functional with a nicer playfield. It went to a very happy pinhead upstate. I posted in the ad there are 2 displays out and 2 translucent targets missing. Pics for this Medusa are here;
http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/chrisd68/library/Medusa?sort=2&page=1

Oh.

Well then ... Um , moving along. Good luck with the sale.

#944 4 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

They had this on the last PAPA Live! show. What a unique machine with the zipper flippers above the pops. Cool machine.

#945 4 years ago
Quoted from NextoPin:

They had this on the last PAPA Live! show. What a unique machine with the zipper flippers above the pops. Cool machine.

How'd you get beans above the frank???

#946 4 years ago

Scared stiff $4600 plays 100% not sure when last shopped. Needs rubbers changed

#947 4 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Considering trading RFM, not looking to sell, nice fully working shopped game with a nice cabinet, good monitor and the video amp installed.. All non ghosting LED bulbs installed,
Just putting out the feeler..
Located in MA

Just got one of those. LOVE that game!!!

#948 4 years ago

Still looking for a Twilight Zone. Can pick up immediately.

#949 4 years ago
Quoted from Doostur:

Still looking for a Twilight Zone. Preferably within a few hours of Jersey! Can pick up immediately.

I have a really nice one just about ready to go. Just need to fix the bridge diverter. It's not closing when the ball goes to the mini playfield.

#950 4 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyd044:

Considering trading my undocumented HUO POTC for a 90's DMD B/W pin. Looking to make local trade only.

What are you looking for?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 319.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 189.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 5.00
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 12,500.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 41.00
$ 20.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 189.00
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.95
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
There are 14813 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 297.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside