IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,394 posts in this topic. You are on page 188 of 608.
#9351 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “310 plays, 850 ball launches Just normal playfield dimples, no mods Wife doesn’t like title, looking to get AC/DC or guardians soon Thanks”
2017-11-20
Western Mass, MA
5,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 192 times

#9352 6 years ago

Nice Stargate for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Stargate Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This is the nicest Stargate I have seen. Was redone by another pinsider. This was his description from when I bought it a few months ago. Well here is a really nice Stargate for so...”
2017-11-26
Harleysville, PA
2,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 551 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9353 6 years ago

Have Sky Jump and Line Drive backglasses available for free if anyone wants to pick them up. See the ads for photos.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Pretty decent backglass for Sky Jump with the usual red fade issue that is common for backglass of this era. It would be better than nothing.”
2017-10-23
Warwick, RI
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 64 times

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “This is a backglass for a Williams Line Drive. There is a small piece chipped of the bottom left side but I do have the piece so it can be glued. Who knows, maybe this would comple...”
2017-10-23
Warwick, RI
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 42 times

#9354 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Have Sky Jump and Line Drive backglasses available for free if anyone wants to pick them up. See the ads for photos.

I'll take these Matt. Thanks!

#9355 6 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

When is a premium one of these coming up

Whats mine, chopped liver lol?!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56226

#9356 6 years ago

Yours is gorgeous I just really want the newer run. I have look d at yours about 4 time a week to see if it’s sold yet. I have a few things going on with GB maybe if they don’t happen we can work something out.

#9357 6 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Yours is gorgeous I just really want the newer run. I have look d at yours about 4 time a week to see if it’s sold yet. I have a few things going on with GB maybe if they don’t happen we can work something out.

Interesting, whats the story with the newer run? mine wasnt a first run I dont believe?...Has less than 200 balls played on it...No ghosting or any wacky 'stern' issues. I'm always happy to take cash and if you can make it gone ASAP I'm ready to play lets make a deal...

#9358 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Interesting, whats the story with the newer run? mine wasnt a first run I dont believe?...Has less than 200 balls played on it...No ghosting or any wacky 'stern' issues. I'm always happy to take cash and if you can make it gone ASAP I'm ready to play lets make a deal...

I just like the newer style backbox, that’s it. I had the same game you have now and I always wanted the new one when it came out. I was hoping GB would sell so I could buy a nib but I’m starting to think they will all be gone soon.

#9359 6 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

I just like the newer style backbox, that’s it. I had the same game you have now and I always wanted the new one when it came out. I was hoping GB would sell so I could buy a nib but I’m starting to think they will all be gone soon.

You mean the metal vs wood? Interesting. I like the wood in my Met over the metal in my kiss. Feels more solid to me.

#9360 6 years ago

Thinking about upgrading my Star Wars to a premium. Any interest in a mint star wars pro with custom white powder coated armor? Also considering trading out my Alien. It's interesting, but not sure it's the game for me.

#9361 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

You mean the metal vs wood? Interesting. I like the wood in my Met over the metal in my kiss. Feels more solid to me.

Same here. I passed on several metal backbox METs to get the wood one. But then again, that was around the time the metal ones were peeling.

#9362 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Same here. I passed on several metal backbox METs to get the wood one. But then again, that was around the time the metal ones were peeling.

I just bought a metal one and owned a wood one in the past. Maybe it was my wood one but this newer LED metal one sounds MUCH better. Night and day difference.

#9363 6 years ago

Anyone near Philly have a working DMD for a bally/Williams for sale?

#9364 6 years ago

Gottlieb James Bond, shopped and playing well. New MPU and pop bumper driver boards. 1400.

#9365 6 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

I have a bunch of them PM me and will work it out.

#9366 6 years ago

NIB Star Wars LE $8700. Just north of Boston.

#9367 6 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

I have one. PM me.

#9369 6 years ago

That was fast I saw this game, good guy and a nice looking game. Thx again for the driver.

#9370 6 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

That was fast I saw this game, good guy and a nice looking game. Thx again for the driver.

Thanks Mike, you gave me the extra motivation needed to finally get this game listed

#9371 6 years ago

Loaded Shadow still for sale. $3500

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Shadow that is in great condition and plays 100% The Good: Here are the mods/upgrades: - Aurich art package -colordmd -mirror blades -titan rubbers -full comet leds(b...”
2017-11-12
South Burlington, VT
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1546 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9373 6 years ago

Looking for a super cheap EM working working with $300 or Less

It’s going to be a house Warming gift for a family member so it’s prolly going into a basement forever

Lmk if anything comes about or if you have something

#9374 6 years ago

This won’t last don’t think about it!
I might even have to buy it

#9375 6 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

This won’t last don’t think about it!
I might even have to buy it

Well you are closer.

#9376 6 years ago

Don’t worry our linked pair is still for sale too. 5100 for the pair and everything to link them up.

But by Mitch’s. Mitch is a good dude.

When we sell these we will put a guardians in The Sanctum.

#9377 6 years ago

Contemplating a bit of a sell off to finally get a MM or a MMr.....anyone in the New England / New York area have one they'd be interested in moving? Are MMr new in box still available or has that ship sailed?

#9378 6 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Contemplating a bit of a sell off to finally get a MM or a MMr.....anyone in the New England / New York area have one they'd be interested in moving? Are MMr new in box still available or has that ship sailed?

They are still available at Automated and Pinballstar.

#9380 6 years ago

Perfect .... thanks!

Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

They are still available at Automated and Pinballstar.

Quoted from Hdmike444:

Coin taker has them too

#9381 6 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

I have an MMr LE I'm selling.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm selling my gold HUO MMR LE. I am the 3rd owner. It has the upgraded color screen, Tilt graphics apron (now sold out) original apron also included, side art, shaker, and full se...”
2017-12-09
Pittsford, NY
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 1808 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9382 6 years ago

Buyer disappeared on me so back to virtual pimping Updated ad for possible trades.

#9383 6 years ago

Revenge From Mars listed in the Marketplace. $3000 - Chicopee MA....local pickup.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-revenge-from-mars-27

#9384 6 years ago

Sega Space Jam 1650. Frankenstein 2600 Gottlieb James Bond 1400

#9385 6 years ago

Anybody have any good trades for a new in box dialed in limited edition

Also have a new in box Hobbit Smaug.

#9387 6 years ago

Have an Addams Family Generator & Addams Values available.

#9388 6 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Have an Addams Family Generator & Addams Values available.

Never heard of these so I looked them up, that generator is so cool! I couldn’t find the values thing though. Is it an arcade?

#9389 6 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

I couldn’t find the values thing though. Is it an arcade?

I think Values is a weird little Plinko-style quarter dropper & ticket spitter.

#9390 6 years ago

My Spider-Man Vault is back up for trade/sale.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Still for sale. $6000 (without color dmd) $6400 (with color dmd) Or trade Titles I’m mainly interested in are: TWD-Premium/LE AC/DC -Premium ST Premium/LE Jurassic Park White ...”
2017-12-03
Victor, NY
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 821 times

#9391 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

SM plus cash? No POTCs sorry

#9392 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

SM plus cash? No POTCs sorry

I'll take a Spiderman plus cash for Hobbit

#9393 6 years ago

Gottlieb Bank Shot single player project.

$200

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/57290

#9394 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

NIB? What's your cash price?

#9395 6 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

NIB? What's your cash price?

It is NIB, looking more for trades at the moment

#9396 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

It is NIB, looking more for trades at the moment

How about a nice MMr with uogrades? PM me if interested

#9397 6 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I have an MMr LE I'm selling.

Im tempted by exchange rates are stupid right now

Machine - For Sale
Medieval Madness (Remake - LE)HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I'm selling my gold HUO MMR LE. I am the 3rd owner. It has the upgraded color screen, Tilt graphics apron (now sold out) original apron also included, side art, shaker, and full se...”
33 days ago Pittsford, NY 8,100 (OBO)
twenty84

If it weren't for the damn exchange rate and for 13% customs this would be interesting

#9400 6 years ago

Looks like I may be making a trip from Hartford CT to Buffalo NY Mid next week Willing to bring any games anywhere along I90 in NY. I am interested in trades plus or minus cash. System 11s are always my favorite, but would also consider Road Show, Monopoly, Popeye, Dredd, t3 or??????

Frankenstein- 2500
DE Star trek - 2k (May be pending to a buffalo guy)
Bugs Bunny BB - 2k
Heavy Metal Meltdown - 1500
Gottlieb James Bond - 1400
Demo Man 2700

Sega Harley Davidson - As a project 1600. If I get it working with new side rails - 1900

There are 30,394 posts in this topic. You are on page 188 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/188 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.