IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,185 posts in this topic. You are on page 185 of 604.
#9201 6 years ago

Sold 3 pins the other day so im looking to buy a few . Looking for a well priced hobbit le and rrwoz with 2.0 light boards. Also maybe some very nice huo or restored b/w titles.

#9202 6 years ago

you can do better than The Hobbit.

#9203 6 years ago

Looking to buy a TSPP huo in mint condition...message me if you have one for sale. Thanks.

#9204 6 years ago

Still have my GB LE for sale or trade
MMr is high on the list but would also do a newer run met premium with color DMD
Or make an offer

#9205 6 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-knight-20

Just listed a Black Knight. Bring me a different game in working order or give me $1300 cash. I'll take $50 off for anyone in this forum. Cheers.

EDIT: SOLD

#9206 6 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Still have my GB LE for sale or trade
MMr is high on the list but would also do a newer run met premium with color DMD
Or make an offer

Would love to sell you my MMr but can't take a GB LE right now.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm selling my gold HUO MMR LE. I am the 3rd owner. It has the upgraded color screen, Tilt graphics apron (now sold out) original apron also included, side art, shaker, and full se...”
2017-12-09
Pittsford, NY
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 1808 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9207 6 years ago

Looking for a restored fathom. Anyone looking to get rid of theirs? Willing to pay $$ for a mint one.

#9208 6 years ago

WTB Heavy Metal Melt down anyone selling one within a 5 hour drive of boston? i'm open to any condition including projects.

#9209 6 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

WTB Heavy Metal Melt down anyone selling one within a 5 hour drive of boston? i'm open to any condition including projects.

This is a tough one! I've kept an eye out and to my knowledge they don't move often. Very hard to come by, and I believe for some reason they were much more popular in Europe as opposed to the states. Best of luck to you!

#9210 6 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Would love to sell you my MMr but can't take a GB

Machine - For Sale
Medieval Madness (Remake - LE)HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I'm selling my gold HUO MMR LE. I am the 3rd owner. It has the upgraded color screen, Tilt graphics apron (now sold out) original apron also included, side art, shaker, and full se...”
14 days ago Pittsford, NY 8,100 (OBO)
twenty84

If GB sells I’ll be calling

#9211 6 years ago

Selling my STLE.

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (LE) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “LE #724. Original owner. Less than 400 plays. Has plastic protectors and shaker installed. Would also consider trades for Quicksilver or Cheetah + cash (long-shot I know!!). No shi...”
2017-11-11
Albany, NY
7,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 291 times
Contributed to Pinside

Ron...

#9212 6 years ago

Shrek - shopped clean, plays great, nice cabinet, $4300

Star ship troopers is sold

#9213 6 years ago

Just listed A very nice Shadow with tons of mods. ColorDMD, Aurich package, LEDOCD, mirror blades, black chrome gun and more. $4,200 OBO

Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Shadow that is in great condition and plays 100% The Good: Here are the mods/upgrades: - Aurich art package -colordmd -mirror blades -titan rubbers -full comet leds(b...”
2017-11-12
South Burlington, VT
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1546 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9214 6 years ago

Two games up for sale. Also have a Paragon coming up soon (don't ask, I wound up with two again)

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56604

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56602

#9215 6 years ago

I'd like to play the BK2000

#9216 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Independence Day Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This game plays well and has some LED's. The alien head is fully functional and in great shape. The cabinet is pretty good looking with no fade (some of the pictures are a little w...”
2017-11-11
Ballston Spa, NY
1,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 693 times
Contributed to Pinside

New ad for ID4, now $2100 OBO

#9217 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Shrek Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Shrek- clean not sure when last shopped. Plays great no errors. Nice cabinet, playfield wear at the letter A and B like all Shrek a have. Been touched up and Mylar over that spot. ...”
2017-11-13
Milton, MA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 239 times

#9219 6 years ago

Looking for a real nice White Water

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to buy a real nice White Water, located in Northern VA. Thanks”
2017-11-13
Vienna, VA
Wanted
Archived after: 58 days
Viewed: 165 times

#9220 6 years ago

WTB: HUO or excellent condition Big Buck Hunter Pro and/or Mustang

#9221 6 years ago

WTB Stern nba

#9223 6 years ago

Looking for a relatively cheap (players quality) game from the 80's. Ideally looking for a cyclone, HS, PF, Taxi, or f14.

#9224 6 years ago

Other - For Sale
“This rare game plays perfectly and looks amazing. Everything was gone through with great care and refurbished with many new parts including the glass, lighting, the curved (opaque)...”
2019-02-20
Marblehead, MA
1,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 96 days
Viewed: 451 times

#9225 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Batman Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Undocumented HUO DE Batman. Backglass is perfect, playfield only has a tiny bit of wear at the top rollovers, and very slight wear spot at the kickout. Cabinet and backbox are near...”
2017-11-16
Langhorne, PA
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 757 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9226 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Machine - For Sale
BatmanNew!HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Undocumented HUO DE Batman. Backglass is perfect, playfield only has a tiny bit of wear at the top rollovers, and very slight wear spot at the kickout. Cabinet and backbox are near...”
13 minutes ago Langhorne, PA 2,300 (OBO)
Colsond3

Wait when did you get this? Thought you were selling the other and I was walking out to my truck.

#9227 6 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Wait when did you get this? Thought you were selling the other and I was walking out to my truck.

yeah sell the MET pro and PM me! ; )

#9228 6 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Already sold BF last weekend to a friend. Very sad day, but hopefully it comes back when he's done with it. Got this recently off another friend, but trying to be realistic and not overcrowd my space anymore for the time being.

#9229 6 years ago

Party Animal in decent shape, clean boards, needs wax and rubbers. 800 OBO

Machine - For Sale
Party Animal Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Fully working machine. Boards are clean displays look good. Playfield and cabinet are decent. Mylar recently removed but inserts are all intact. Ramps are a little cracked but ...”
2017-11-16
Vernon, CT
800 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 725 times

Next up for Sale
BTTF cabinet restored and new decals installed playfield looks pretty good.

DE Star Wars, HUO last 20 years

DE Jurassic Park

Check my game history for a list of what I have or will have ready to go in the near future.

#9230 6 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Party Animal in decent shape, clean boards, needs wax and rubbers. 800 OBO

Machine - For Sale
Party AnimalNew!Routed - fresh off route “Fully working machine. Boards are clean displays look good. Playfield and cabinet are decent. Mylar recently removed but inserts are all intact. Ramps are a little cracked but ...”
18 minutes ago Vernon, CT 800 (OBO)
eabundy

Next up for Sale
BTTF cabinet restored and new decals installed playfield looks pretty good.
DE Star Wars, HUO last 20 years
DE Jurassic Park
Check my game history for a list of what I have or will have ready to go in the near future.

Man, I've always wanted a Party Animal. If you were closer, I'd be all over this.

#9231 6 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Man, I've always wanted a Party Animal. If you were closer, I'd be all over this.

You're only 1.5 hours away from me. I could meet you half way somewhere. In pinside distance scales compared to other pinsider locations you're in my backyard.

#9232 6 years ago

1.5 is a joke.

#9233 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

1.5 is a joke.

Like running to Wawa or the local 7-11.

Party Animal is actually a pretty fun game to play. Audio makes me laugh every time.

#9234 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

1.5 is a joke.

Normally, I'd agree. But 1.5 hours each way plus load up turns into 4+ hours. I've got an 11 month old at home and am working 70+ hours a week currently. My schedule makes it tough to grab any pin, let alone one that's an hour and a half away unfortunately.

If it were in Newton, Belmont, or Waltham, I'd grab it today. With it being in Vernon CT, it becomes a great priced pin that will sell fast (to someone else).

#9235 6 years ago

Looking for an acdc premium that is not more than nib pricing of 6800. Cash purchases or can possibly trade a really nice xm magneto le plus cash.

#9236 6 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Normally, I'd agree. But 1.5 hours

Maybe add $100 and ask for delivery. Still a good deal! I often drive 2+ hours for worse deals. Lol

#9237 6 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Normally, I'd agree. But 1.5 hours each way plus load up turns into 4+ hours. I've got an 11 month old at home and am working 70+ hours a week currently.

Get some 5 hour energy and a Mountain Dew - throw the hammer down and get it

#9238 6 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Normally, I'd agree. But 1.5 hours each way plus load up turns into 4+ hours. I've got an 11 month old at home and am working 70+ hours a week currently. My schedule makes it tough to grab any pin, let alone one that's an hour and a half away unfortunately.
If it were in Newton, Belmont, or Waltham, I'd grab it today. With it being in Vernon CT, it becomes a great priced pin that will sell fast (to someone else).

Do you only buy Pins on your street block?

#9239 6 years ago

Loaded new v22 code which is Dave is making really really fun.

#9240 6 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Do you only buy Pins on your street block?

Situations change. My son that's 11 months old now wont be forever. My 70 hour work weeks will hopefully become closer to 35 hour weeks.

I've owned 20+ pins over the years. Some I traveled a great distance for, and others I didn't. I didn't mean to offend anyone with my travel preferences.

#9241 6 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Situations change. My son that's 11 months old now wont be forever. My 70 hour work weeks will hopefully become closer to 35 hour weeks.
I've owned 20+ pins over the years. Some I traveled a great distance for, and others I didn't. I didn't mean to offend anyone with my travel preferences.

Simmer down, I was messing with you!

#9242 6 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Simmer down, I was messing with you!

WTB: Games on my block.

#9243 6 years ago

Been sick and miserable the past week, fun times.

Would love to move some of these before snow ruins everything!

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Incredible, all-original TZ! US/Domestic production model with coin mechs. NOT a re-import. Pictures pretty much speak for themselves. Perfect cabinet and head, with zero fade. P...”
2018-10-09
Reading, MA
Archived after: 228 days
Viewed: 2916 times

Machine - For Sale
Tee'd Off Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Tee'd Off in absolutely gorgeous original condition. Probably will never find another one as nice as this outside of a box! Has all the original paperwork, even the shipping blocks...”
2017-11-16
Reading, MA
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 332 times

Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Impossibly clean Jurassic Park! Perfect cabinet. Even has all the original fishpaper shields inside. Works 100%, T-Rex and all. Slight buzz from the right speaker, typical with DE ...”
2017-11-16
Reading, MA
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 284 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9244 6 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Time for the new one's first pin pickup adventure can't start em too soon can ya

#9245 6 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

WTB: Games on my block.

Time to start a "Watertown MA for Sale Thread"

I'd be down to expand it to Metro West though...

#9246 6 years ago

Hey next for sale ad I'm hoping is within walking distance. If not I'm out....

Haha ok enough but that's hilarious.

#9247 6 years ago

From the PM's on DE Batman, I added pics of the inside of the cabinet, under the playfield and the coin door to the ad gallery.

Machine - For Sale
Batman Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Undocumented HUO DE Batman. Backglass is perfect, playfield only has a tiny bit of wear at the top rollovers, and very slight wear spot at the kickout. Cabinet and backbox are near...”
2017-11-16
Langhorne, PA
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 757 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9248 6 years ago

ad for the MET Pro is up...

Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “MET Pro - wooden backbox from the original run. Complete custom LED conversion (all lights except flashers). Clear flipper-button cabinet protectors from day 1. Just shopped wit...”
2017-11-15
Woodbury, CT
4,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 256 times

#9249 6 years ago

Thinking about selling my huo sopranos.
Will be traveling from NH to Utica NY

#9250 6 years ago

Viper project back up for sale, buyer dropped off the map when it came time to send money..

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Up for sale is a Sega Viper Night Drivin. Game is out of a resort arcade that closed a number of years ago and is being sold as a untested project. Boards are there but there is ...”
2017-11-12
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 248 times

Also have NIB Hobbit Smaug for trade, I can add cash for DILE. Open to trades for other DMD games also.

There are 30,185 posts in this topic. You are on page 185 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/185 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.