IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 184 of 608.
#9151 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Sorry, making room for another game so can't do the trade thing!

Totally get it.

For anyone else interested in a trade, here's my MET PRE

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56226

#9152 6 years ago

Alright, so I have decided to sell my MMr. I'll be putting up a for sale ad in the next few days but figured I'd throw this out there for feelers. Per usual, I will definitely pay the appropriate pinside fees when the machine sells.

The machine has a July 2016 build date and is in excellent condition, no cab or playfield damage or wear of any kind. It has the color display update, pinball pro backbox speakers (sounds much better/clearer!), upgraded GI lighting to cool white LEDs, and the following additional custom lighting: led underneath archer plastic behind catapult, LED behind merlin plastic, and LED strip behind flippers in trough entrance. The game plays perfectly.

Looking for $8000 and pickup is strongly preferred. Considering that a new one sells for $8000 plus $250-$300 for shipping, then another $400 for the color display upgrade, and $75 for the speakers...this is a very solid deal for the #1 rated machine of all time. Please PM me if you're interested.

#9153 6 years ago

Just posted a couple of games in the marketplace. Let me know if anyone is interested.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I'm looking to sell my TSPP. This machine is in good condition with some wear on the cabinet and a broken plastic as shown in the pictures. The following has been done to the mac...”
2017-11-07
Syracuse, NY
4,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 1576 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I'm selling my Terminator 2. Game is in good shape and boards are super clean. Take a look at the pictures to see the full quality of the game and ask me any question you have. If ...”
2017-11-07
Syracuse, NY
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 445 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9154 6 years ago

Wow. When did Syracuse become a place for pins? I think there's at least 7 pins looking for a new home here...

#9155 6 years ago

Hey Gang,

I have a friend looking for a good condition GnR. If any of y'all are looking to part with one let me know and I'll get y'all in touch.

#9156 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Alright, so I have decided to sell my MMr. I'll be putting up a for sale ad in the next few days but figured I'd throw this out there for feelers. Per usual, I will definitely pay the appropriate pinside fees when the machine sells.
The machine has a July 2016 build date and is in excellent condition, no cab or playfield damage or wear of any kind. It has the color display update, pinball pro backbox speakers (sounds much better/clearer!), upgraded GI lighting to cool white LEDs, and the following additional custom lighting: led underneath archer plastic behind catapult, LED behind merlin plastic, and LED strip behind flippers in trough entrance. The game plays perfectly.
Looking for $8000 and pickup is strongly preferred. Considering that a new one sells for $8000 plus $250-$300 for shipping, then another $400 for the color display upgrade, and $75 for the speakers...this is a very solid deal for the #1 rated machine of all time. Please PM me if you're interested.

I need one of these to pop up in New England and willing to trade for GB

#9157 6 years ago

No good gofers, normal small wear mark under slam ramp. Rest of the play field looks good. Nice cabinet. Needs to be shopped out, dmd works good
$2800

Added over 6 years ago: Game is spoke. For

#9158 6 years ago

Looks like my BSD at The Sanctum might be going on the chopping block. I was not there for the 24 hour battle this weekend, but I was told it had a couple of quirky issues or ball hangs. I need to talk to them more when they open next Monday. Hopefully nothing that would be a big deal in a home, but in a tournament environment that is a royal PITA for the tournament directors to deal with. Even if it got 100 plays in one day it only takes one call to ruin a round.

I bought it and put it in storage for years without ever setting up until it went there so I am not intimately familiar with every square inch and I have no room to bring it home again. I was thinking $2,500 and would like some input from anyone who has played it, please feel free to give me the good and bad of what you have seen. I know, asking for negative opinions opens the door, but I want to be honest. So I want a local buyer to play the game while it is still there is do a cash and carry. Before selling I will be asking them what issues it has and hoping to rectify anything.

#9159 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Looks like my BSD at The Sanctum might be going on the chopping block. I was not there for the 24 hour battle this weekend, but I was told it had a couple of quirky issues or ball hangs. I need to talk to them more when they open next Monday. Hopefully nothing that would be a big deal in a home, but in a tournament environment that is a royal PITA for the tournament directors to deal with. Even if it got 100 plays in one day it only takes one call to ruin a round.
I bought it and put it in storage for years without ever setting up until it went there so I am not intimately familiar with every square inch and I have no room to bring it home again. I was thinking $2,500 and would like some input from anyone who has played it, please feel free to give me the good and bad of what you have seen. I know, asking for negative opinions opens the door, but I want to be honest. So I want a local buyer to play the game while it is still there is do a cash and carry. Before selling I will be asking them what issues it has and hoping to rectify anything.

I played it a few times over the weekend and noticed a couple glitches. the biggest thing I noticed was the auto plunger was inconsistent. I wouldn't think it would be a major issue to fix. $2500 is a fair price and if i liked the title more i'd be all over it. Of course at 2k I do love the title and would pick it up after NEPL finals next week

#9160 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Ah, crap...am I actually tempted to buy a machine from you? I don't want to give you any of my money. All you give me is an ulcer.

#9161 6 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

I played it a few times over the weekend and noticed a couple glitches. the biggest thing I noticed was the auto plunger was inconsistent. I wouldn't think it would be a major issue to fix. $2500 is a fair price and if i liked the title more i'd be all over it. Of course at 2k I do love the title and would pick it up after NEPL finals next week

Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully that is a switch issue.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Ah, crap...am I actually tempted to buy a machine from you? I don't want to give you any of my money. All you give me is an ulcer.

Opps, price just went up.

#9162 6 years ago

Its more likely a loose coil stop or worn sleeve. Its Definitely not a switch error.

#9163 6 years ago

Its more likely a loose coil stop or worn sleeve. Its Definitely not a switch error.

Cool, I appreciate the feedback. I'm sure Jim will give me an update and pick on me telling me what a headache my game was (all in fun). Congrats on everyone completing the grueling tournament. I know I would not last. Doing 4 hours the night before was enough for my weekend.

I hear you guys also broke a plastic flipper opto plate on my Junkyard. I've never in all my years had that. Anyway, sorry to derail the thread.

#9164 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Cool, I appreciate the feedback. I'm sure Jim will give me an update and pick on me telling me what a headache my game was (all in fun). Congrats on everyone completing the grueling tournament. I know I would not last. Doing 4 hours the night before was enough for my weekend.
I hear you guys also broke a plastic flipper opto plate on my Junkyard. I've never in all my years had that. Anyway, sorry to derail the thread.

Taxman thanks for sharing your games at the Sanctum. It's people like you that keep this hobby alive.

#9165 6 years ago

Put up the marketplace ad to sell my MMr. May consider knocking a little off of the price for a quick, cash sale with pickup by Sunday.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The machine is in excellent condition (zero cab or playfield wear/damage) and plays perfectly. It has the color upgrade and pinball pro backbox speakers. I updated the GI LEDs to c...”
2017-11-08
Vienna, VA
7,850 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 677 times

#9166 6 years ago

That issue was a quick easy fix and did that probably around midnight

#9167 6 years ago

Just listed some projects in the marketplace. Need to make some room in my garage.

Machine - For Sale
Playboy Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I am selling my Bally Playboy. The game has some minor peeling on the back glass playfield has significant wear and the cabinet is in good shape. The game needs to be completely go...”
2017-11-08
Cinnaminson, NJ
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 165 times
Machine - For Sale
Genie Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I am selling my Genie. The game is complete and in good cosmetic condition but needs some work. Most likely the MPU needs to be repaired or replaced.”
2018-01-08
Cinnaminson, NJ
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 702 times
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling my Six Million Dollar Man, Game is complete and in good cosmetic condition but needs work.”
2017-11-08
Cinnaminson, NJ
600 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 154 times
Machine - For Sale
Silverball Mania Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Bally Silverball. New Playfield and backglass included. It is a project right now. The original Playfield has some wear so I purchased a new CPR Playfield. Also has a ne...”
2017-11-07
Cinnaminson, NJ
1,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 71 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Flash Gordon Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling my Bally Flash Gordon Pinball. Game is in good condition but needs work. Playfield has an overlay, playfield protector, new drop targets & Titan rubbers. Open to trades...”
2017-10-30
Cinnaminson, NJ
1,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 483 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9168 6 years ago

Probably going to let go of scorpion. Bursting at the gills at The Sanctum and need to make room. Don't really want to sell but have more coming in. Will get pictures and everything next Monday but if your interested let me know. 1350$. Boards fully rebuilt and bulletproofed. A must have for these wonderful system 6 boards.

-Jim

#9169 6 years ago

Oh and an old Chicago in beautiful condition and a project marinier likely for sale too. Contact mark about those TheRave

#9170 6 years ago

Hi Jim.
What condition is the playfield on Scorpion?

#9171 6 years ago

The Waterworld game went over so well in my house (145 plays in two weeks) that I am looking to add another System 3 machine (Or system 80A, 80B) to the lineup. Nothing beats waking up on a Saturday and the kids are up playing pinball at the crack of dawn! I will be listing a couple machines to help fund the next purchase.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Grand Prix Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to trade my Grand Prix (plus/minus cash) for a non-EM Gottlieb Machine to round out my collection. Silver Slugger, Wipe Out, Hoops, etc. Grand Prix is in very nice conditi...”
2017-10-24
Warwick, RI
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 385 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Astro Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “One of the more desirable wedgehead pinball machines, this Astro is in great condition with excellent backglass. I have changed all the rubber, rebuilt all three pop bumpers and r...”
2017-11-08
Warwick, RI
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 266 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Sky Jump Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Sky Jump pinball Machine from Gottlieb. Everything is clean and works 100%, put LEDs in but can switch them to #47 bulbs if desired. Put on a new rubber kit, replaced coin doo...”
2017-11-08
Warwick, RI
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 143 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9172 6 years ago

If anyone in the Rhode Island area has any EM playfields (in any condition) that they are looking to move, I am looking to practice my touch up skills on some playfields. Cheaper the better.

#9173 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Hi Jim.
What condition is the playfield on Scorpion?

I'll say good. I don't remember any wear but I could be mistaken. I'll have pictures Monday night for everyone.

#9174 6 years ago

South Park will be ready later tonight fs

#9175 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

If anyone in the Rhode Island area has any EM playfields (in any condition) that they are looking to move, I am looking to practice my touch up skills on some playfields. Cheaper the better.

No, but I did see some in a junkyard you can get cheap. Look in the thread "Another Pile of Rotting Pins..."

#9176 6 years ago

Still looking to sell a very nice Iron Man; https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/55561
also thinking about letting go of a HUO Met pro with shaker and other upgrades. I am flexible with shipping and will even load her up and meet you on the road if you doin't want to visit Long Island.

#9177 6 years ago

If you're willing to venture a bit west I think I have a couple. (actually populated)

Quoted from Matesamo:

#9178 6 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

If you're willing to venture a bit west I think I have a couple. (actually populated)

You'll have to show me when I'm out there in a few weeks!

#9179 6 years ago

Frankenstein and rollergames for 4400. Both play well!

#9180 6 years ago

Also a pair of NBA linked fastbreaks. Sell as a pair. Comes with linking cable and all proper roms. Both games fully stripped and Titan bands and comet leds installed. Flippers rebuilt.

#9181 6 years ago

Shout out & good buyer alert for vassq for not only picking up my Batman Forever tonight, but getting clever and squeezing in an EM on the way too. F--- I need a truck...

#9182 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

F--- I need a truck...

I'm right there with ya.....

#9183 6 years ago

Some fresh pictures of the MET Pro fs/ft showing the pin2dmd display and new shop job...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/L0zwNfEXnQmIk4kt2

#9184 6 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Also a pair of NBA linked fastbreaks. Sell as a pair. Comes with linking cable and all proper roms. Both games fully stripped and Titan bands and comet leds installed. Flippers rebuilt.

I bet they are a blast together. I had an nba for a short period of time, I never played it before, never wanted it and i'm not much into the nba other than what I see in passing on espn, but man that game was fun. I think it's one of the best titles for people that have friends that pinball is too complex to keep their attention with the rules. Me personally, I loved the simple 3,2,1 point scoring system.
It was a very pleasant surprise.

As for you guys that need a truck, IMO every family needs a truck. I'm not sure how people live without one.

On another note, I have a friend with a Fish Tales. Little more fade on one side than the other, no insert wear, leds, really nice condition. We are located near Great adventure in NJ.
$3200 or best offer.
If you pm me, i'll put you in touch with him, he responds right away and others on this thread have purchased pins from him.

#9185 6 years ago

Bump - Final price reduction

#9186 6 years ago

Update: Thanks to all those that inquired. Batman Forever now sold, listing marked as Sold, Pinside fee paid. No more emails please

The hunt for a fun 80s game begins shortly...

#9187 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Update: Thanks to all those that inquired. Batman Forever now sold, listing marked as Sold, Pinside fee paid. No more emails please
The hunt for a fun 80s game begins shortly...

Lawn darts??

#9188 6 years ago

Batman Forever in South Glens Falls, NY 12803 $2900

#9189 6 years ago

Taxman

I play your bsd constantly. The only error(s) I've ever noticed, which seem to effect every bsd I've ever played, are the skill shot switch/flapper not always triggering correctly (which I guess is very common), and the coffin ramp diverter/flap eating a ball (and then confusing the machine) in the off chance you make a shot to the coffin ramp exactly at the same time as the last multi ball ball is draining and the machine is reverting back to single ball play(which is also common from what I hear).

That said, I love bsd, and this machine in particular. I may have to make you an offer when I see you on Monday night...

-Chris

#9190 6 years ago

looks like a Black Knight for sale in RI. Would love to scoop this one up but I'm sure it's spoken for...boston.craigslist.org link

#9191 6 years ago

**SALE PENDING**

Game room is packed so I'm putting my player's condition Bally Viking for sale - $900 in Corfu, NY.

Good:
-Full top side shop out with Comet LEDs in GI and titan rings.
-New Pinball Electronics MPU board
-New pop caps
-Badass vikings

Bad:
-Significant wear on playfield between slingshots
-Sides of cabinet painted over red
-Intermittent issues with top saucer and spinner registering
-Flaking backglass
-Doorbell "freeplay" mod

Ad with pics in marketplace: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56516

#9192 6 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

taxman
I play your bsd constantly. The only error(s) I've ever noticed, which seem to effect every bsd I've ever played, are the skill shot switch/flapper not always triggering correctly (which I guess is very common), and the coffin ramp diverter/flap eating a ball (and then confusing the machine) in the off chance you make a shot to the coffin ramp exactly at the same time as the last multi ball ball is draining and the machine is reverting back to single ball play(which is also common from what I hear).
That said, I love bsd, and this machine in particular. I may have to make you an offer when I see you on Monday night...
-Chris

Coffin lock scoop has been fixed

#9193 6 years ago

deleted

#9194 6 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Hey Gang,
I have a friend looking for a good condition GnR. If any of y'all are looking to part with one let me know and I'll get y'all in touch.

Hey FlipMyBalls just posted one for $8500.00, but he's in Canada.

#9196 6 years ago

Price drop bump!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Fantastic The Walking Dead Premium for sale. Undocumented HUO. I'm the 3rd owner. The game is in excellent condition. Plays absolutely perfect and has a ton of mods. Features: ...”
2017-10-31
Morristown, NJ
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 687 times

#9197 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

The Waterworld game went over so well in my house (145 plays in two weeks) that I am looking to add another System 3 machine (Or system 80A, 80B) to the lineup. Nothing beats waking up on a Saturday and the kids are up playing pinball at the crack of dawn! I will be listing a couple machines to help fund the next purchase.

Matesamo A Gottlieb Arena was just posted on Facebook today for $1,100, about 50 miles north of Pittsburgh.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/234506863645321/permalink/380350769060929/?sale_post_id=380350769060929

#9198 6 years ago

GB LE for sale/trade. Replacement Stern PF, speaker upgrade, lit speakers, cliffies, green DMD. PM if interested.

#9199 6 years ago

Dialed In LE loaded for trade. Looking for modded met pro along with some others (jp, wcs, shadow, Tron). Pm if interested.

#9200 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

matesamo A Gottlieb Arena was just posted on Facebook today for $1,100, about 50 miles north of Pittsburgh.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/234506863645321/permalink/380350769060929/?sale_post_id=380350769060929

That's a 9 hour drive one way , I've been up there at the Prime Outlets just south of 80W on 79N. Hope Matt gets it

There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 184 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/184?hl=mattmarr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.