IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 608.
#9101 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Actually the eBay price is rather high also. They have it jumped up to cover the eBay sales fee. Which would be around $400 for $7200 pin. Just saying. But agree with you that people have the right to ask what ever price they want.

more like $7-900 for a PayPal and eBay sale of that $7,200

#9102 6 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

more like $7-900 for a PayPal and eBay sale of that $7,200

What do you mean? eBay maxes at $250 and then the 2.9% for PayPal.

#9103 6 years ago

Looking for wh20 in nj area Cash or trade.

#9104 6 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I love your spunk my friend, but the last poster was right, you can get them NIB delivered for your current selling price. At $6,850 it just won't sell, not without meaningful mods. We are you local New England neighborhood police! I have access to two with color DMD for lower than your price. $6400-$6600 sells this.

Radical!!!

If someone wants to offer me 6400-6600, bring it!!

I’m the meantime, who’s got some trades??

#9105 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Radical!!!
I’m the meantime, who’s got some trades??

I’ll give you a lethal weapon and a Mousin around and cash lol. I work in Framingham

I could at least challenge you to a 2 player game on my lunch break.

#9106 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I’ll give you a lethal weapon and a Mousin around and cash lol. I work in Framingham
I could at least challenge you to a 2 player game in my lunch break.

I won’t even consider it unless you publically display how offended you are by my price first!

#9107 6 years ago

I won’t even consider it unless you publically display how offended you are by my price first!

I’m outraged? Lol

#9108 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I’m outraged? Lol

Seems insincere!

But I’ll PM you

#9109 6 years ago

anybody have a nice jp for sale locally?
at good price of course.

#9110 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

What do you mean? eBay maxes at $250 and then the 2.9% for PayPal.

EBay does not max out at $250 just put the information in the eBay calculator and you'll see the fees

#9111 6 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

EBay does not max out at $250 just put the information in the eBay calculator and you'll see the fees

That’s nuts. I thought they reduced it back down

#9112 6 years ago

EBay has become money hungry site. I now Google an item for sale and have found other places to purchase an item for less money.

#9113 6 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

Ebay fee for pinball machines is 10% or a max of $750.

#9114 6 years ago

I remember when this was a for sale thread.

I have a chromed out Demo man. I also have a nice Fishtales.

Let me know what you have for trades. Looking to shake things up.

#9115 6 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

I remember when this was a for sale thread.
I have a chromed out Demo man. I also have a nice Fishtales.
Let me know what you have for trades. Looking to shake things up.

Details on Demo man & Fish tails?

#9116 6 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Capcom Pinball Magic FS. LED OCD. Rebuilt drops. Full LED. Very nice example. $4500 OBO.

This is such a non talked about game. I have one and it is fun as all heck. Great use of the theme the sound is great. Screams Color DMD please. If I did not own one I would jump all over this.

#9117 6 years ago

NIB Hobbit Smaug for trade. Was going to open it but I'm supposed to get an LE in a different trade.

#9118 6 years ago

Back to the FS/FT tread. Still have a nice player TSPP up for trade. PM me if interested.

#9119 6 years ago

Austin Powers almost HUO $3500
Earthshaker player's game $2000
ID4 player's game $2000
No Fear Players game $2200
Bone Busters nice shape LEDs $1800

Taking pics and putting ads up today

#9120 6 years ago

Radical!!!

Seems a bit steep for a Radical!haha

#9121 6 years ago

anyone want to sell me a TWD this weekend for $4500?

#9122 6 years ago

Cleaning out some space. GTB Olympics project - actually will fire up and play a game, but needs some love. I don't want to put it in storage, so if somebody can come and get it by 5 today or sometime early tomorrow - FREE.

#9123 6 years ago

Once again........wish I was closer.

#9124 6 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

If anyone with a big garage lived near Colsond3 they'd be in trouble....

#9125 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Cleaning out some space. GTB Olympics project - actually will fire up and play a game, but needs some love. I don't want to put it in storage, so if somebody can come and get it by 5 today or sometime early tomorrow - FREE.

Damn it! Why do live so far away!

#9126 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Half tempted to pop down there with a machine or two and pick that one up.

#9127 6 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

Quoted from zacaj:

If anyone with a big garage lived near colsond3 they'd be in trouble....

We all wish we were closer sometimes. And with more space I'd most likely have to be institutionalized.

Road Kings and Olympics both gone. Thanks for the interest.

#9128 6 years ago

I was going to go get it, but then realized I'd have to see Colson. So really...the machine isn't free.

#9129 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I was going to go get it, but then realized I'd have to see Colson. So really...the machine isn't free.

I told you last time… I'll never let you play with my balls, I mean games again.

#9130 6 years ago

Nice Popeye - new rubbers, top side shopped. Great cabinet and playfield $2500
F14 - $1100, good cabinet and playfield. Needs a shop.
Taf - players shape. Minor insert wear. Cabinet is half gold decals. $5100.

Added over 6 years ago: Sold

#9131 6 years ago

Party Zone Parts up for grabs

- Partial Used Plastic Set
- Used Captain BZarr Rubber Head

100shipped for it all

Message for info and pics

Thanks !!

#9132 6 years ago

Sttng and tron to sell/trade. Wh20, SWE1, ToM and a few others

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Routed tron that I shopped and added some nice upgrades: Blue lollipop armor, El wire ramps, arcade mod, End of line cliffy, Speaker panel LEDs Hallmark light cycles Pinbits ...”
2017-12-02
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1324 times

#9133 6 years ago

Do any of you folks know anyone in NY or the northeast that does restorations? I have my Whitewater, it's my favorite game. Mine is real nice as is but has a small playfield spot that could use a touchup, wouldn't mind getting it cleared, a few other items. Just figured I would throw it out there as I would love to take this game to the next level.

#9134 6 years ago

Have a really nice Walking Dead Pro that I'll be putting up for sale/trade soon. In phenomenal shape and has a shaker motor. Shoot me a PM if you want pictures or have any questions.

#9135 6 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Ask and ye shall receive! Big thanks to Grizlyrig for a fast, easy, perfect, short notice transaction!

#9136 6 years ago

Still looking to sell or trade my Black Rose. It’s clean and playing well.

Machine - For Sale
Black Rose Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition Black Rose. Cabinet has usual fade and a few scrapes. The playfield has some wear spots(see pictures) and the cannon door is 3D printed until new ones become avai...”
2017-10-27
Lombard, IL
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 427 times

#9137 6 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

Do any of you folks know anyone in NY or the northeast that does restorations? I have my Whitewater, it's my favorite game. Mine is real nice as is but has a small playfield spot that could use a touchup, wouldn't mind getting it cleared, a few other items. Just figured I would throw it out there as I would love to take this game to the next level.

PM sent.

#9138 6 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Ask and ye shall receive! Big thanks to Grizlyrig for a fast, easy, perfect, short notice transaction!

Such a pleasure to meet you, very easy transaction with cash on the glass! The way it should be. My RZ is now set up and finally being enjoyed. Thanks again.
-Mike

#9139 6 years ago

(It worked once)

#9140 6 years ago

a little late but here we go:

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Now for sale. I've had it for a couple years. This game looks decent and plays well. Translite is a little yellow when backlit. It is fully LED'd.”
2017-11-06
Ballston Spa, NY
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 51 days
Viewed: 1335 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Player's No Fear in decent shape. Plays well. Interior of cabinet & head was sanded and painted - looks pretty good. Playfield is good but does have a small touchup above the r...”
2017-11-06
Ballston Spa, NY
2,100 (OBO)
Viewed: 504 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Earthshaker Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Up for sale is a player's Earthshaker that is LED'd. It's a good looking game but not a show winner. It plays well except a few solenoids lost power, I haven't taken the time to l...”
2017-11-06
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 636 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Independence Day Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a ID4 in decent shape. This game plays well and is LED'd. The alien head is fully functional and in great shape. Cabinet is decent but could use some touchups in the...”
2017-11-06
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 248 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is a great looking AP. It was in a movie theater for 400 plays then HUO. It looks like a HUO game. Great looking playfield, ramps, plastics, boards, coin door. There a...”
2017-11-06
Ballston Spa, NY
Viewed: 854 times

#9141 6 years ago

Hello,
I found George in Front Royal Va. gmkalos on pinside. He does wonderful work. I have had him do several playfields and pins.
Market add on here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/55126

#9142 6 years ago

Got a bunch of arcade projects over the weekend.. Priced between $100 and $650.

There were a few pins in the deal that I'll be listing probably this week. I want to get some pictures of them and a better evaluation before I list them.

Prices are negotiable on the arcades. Will trade for pins or pinball related things.

Most need some work, some need more than others. Package deals are welcome as long as you have the truck & manpower to handle them!

allentown.craigslist.org link

#9143 6 years ago

I've been asked for sale prices on pins I'm looking to trade...

X-Men (LE) Magneto $5000
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-x-men-le#post-3968963

Who Dunnit $2800
(Clean - slot machine replaced - scratch on left side of cabinet - Nice shape)

T3 $3000
(3rd Owner - HUO - Great shape)

LAH $2600
Old Post with details & pictures: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-last-action-hero-lah

Open to offers, trades, two for one trades, etc...

#9144 6 years ago

Routed BBH $3500. Need it gone.

#9145 6 years ago

#9146 6 years ago

Listing a really nice loaded MMRLE over the next day w/ pictures and link to video. Will donate if it sells before as I did for my STLE.

Pickup only in Jersey City, I have a driveway so parking is no problem.

I'm the second owner. It came w/ gold armor but I replaced it with brand new stainless steel legs, lockdown, side rails. Will include gold as well, one gold rail got a ding removing, replacement one is $25 at PPS.

HUO, audits show 202 plays and exactly 1 dollar in lifetime earnings. It has color upgrade, laser cut foil Williams logo between speakers, lit two headed dragon mod, lit trolls, lit Merlin figure, lit troll figure, castle lighting, topper, 3D translite + original, spare solenoid node board, interactive undercab lighting, full flipper fidelity speaker upgrade (backbox + sub), mirror blades, Merlin mantis protector, mylar flipper button protectors, and the full pin stadium light kit w/ dimming GI and UV flashers.

$8500 without Pin Stadium
$8750 with it included

#9147 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Howdy. Up for sale is a very nice, fully loaded MMRLE. It's HUO, I am the second owner. Audits show 202 plays and exactly 1 dollar in lifetime earnings I've seen a lot of MMr'...”
2017-11-06
Buffalo, NY
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 803 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9148 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Machine - For Sale
LOADED Medieval Madness MMR Remake LENew!HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Howdy. Up for sale is a very nice, fully loaded MMRLE.

It's HUO, I am the second owner. Audits show 202 plays and exactly 1 dollar in lifetime earnings

I've seen a lot of MMr'...”
16 minutes ago Jersey City, NJ 8,500
GorillaBiscuits

Any interest in MET premium huo as partial trade?

#9149 6 years ago

Any interest in MET premium huo as partial trade?

Sorry, making room for another game so can't do the trade thing!

#9150 6 years ago

Still looking to trade my modded TWD Pro before it gets to cold. Looking for a Met Pro, LOTR or maybe a GB. Let me know. Can add money if needed. Ad up on market.

There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/183?hl=mattmarr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.