IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 608.
#9051 6 years ago

With Pirates and Guardians being announced, this Thread should be humming with machines for sale soon!

#9052 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

With Pirates and Guardians being announced, this Thread should be humming with machines for sale soon!

Well then, allow me to start.

I'm not buying GOTG, but know someone that might be and may pick up a game from his collection to free up space. But with another game coming in over the next month, I'll be at capacity too and something needs to go for all this to work.

Therefore, I'm thinking of parting with my Batman Forever, good players condition, plays great, LED's.

PM if interested.
Will only accept partial trades if it's something I can put in my parents' house (see: personal space issue above). Clean EM's, early SS, system 11, basically something to complement/balance the ST I put at their place.

#9053 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

but know someone that might be and may pick up a game from his collection to free up space

The question is ..... which one will I let go ... go....go.....go....echo....echo.....

#9054 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Schollins is looking for an Astro he's in NJ . I have a beautiful Free Fall that might make it to Allentown . I'm looking at Colsons Olympics but I'm not driving 8 hours round trip for one project pin, (Hartford to Philly area)

Quoted from Matesamo:

That is a heck of a drive for one machine! I was considering driving my Grand Prix to the northern Phiily area to meet a buyer halfway but that is a haul.

Quoted from Matesamo:

Pinball roadtrip, lol.

I drove to CT, RI, Pintastic... all over the place up there in the last year. Come down this way!! I have a Space Ship project or working Orbit also that I could throw in for a decent price.....now you're not just driving down for one project pin.

#9055 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I drove to CT, RI, Pintastic... all over the place up there in the last year. Come down this way!! I have a Space Ship project or working Orbit also that I could throw in for a decent price.....now you're not just driving down for one project pin.

You could come up here to pick up Ship Ahoy

We are getting ready to thin the herd; Ship Ahoy, Big Star, Bus Stop, Hi Flyer and Full House up for grabs I think.

The last two might be gone this week.

This will still leave me with 4 pin projects for the winter, along with a car to assemble that has been sitting since 2012.

#9056 6 years ago

HUO Hobbit LE. Beautiful, plays perfect. $6800

#9057 6 years ago

Still have the following that I'm looking to sell or trade, prior to the winter freeze:
North shore Boston area.

- Game of Thrones PRO HUO Documented--Stern warranty replaced playfield.
- Xmen Magneto
- Fire! Champagne LE
- Big Game
- Gottlieb James Bond
- Pharoah
- Hot Hand
- Bally Truck Stop (Big Betty)

Seawitch off the market, for now. I posted that just to grab a bargain Rob Zombie, and missed anyway.

PM for details or pics. 24 hour turnaround on replies (can't access at work).
Mods: I will donate on any sales...just pressed for time. Apologies if in violation.

#9058 6 years ago

Anyone have anything to trade for a Frankenstein?

#9059 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I agree...Ill post one, Space Invaders, new boards, good playfield with minor wear....$1300. (Thats a small dent in the cost of these new ones...lol)

#9060 6 years ago

For some weird reason I would like to acquire a nice example of a Future Spa. Please PM if you have one for sale or know of one for sale.

#9061 6 years ago

Finally 'officially' listed my MET PREMIUM

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56226

Trade or cash! Thanks

(also have a big guns project I'd add to the mix or sell/trade for short money if there is an interest)

#9062 6 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

For some weird reason I would like to acquire a nice example of a Future Spa. Please PM if you have one for sale or know of one for sale.

Love Future Spa ... it's so eighties cheese-tastic.

#9063 6 years ago

Had a few people ask about Batman Forever. Had no idea what to price it at on the spot.

Pinside estimates this is $2310 - 2690... and I have an incoming Congo that seems to be on it's way much faster than anticipated, so let's undercut that range and go with $2300, for a nice players game that's damn fun and plays great. Mega DMD looks awesome. 3rd flipper can actually hit cross ramp. LED's.

Will create Marketplace ad later today.

#9064 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

and I have an incoming Congo

Congo sucks...you don't want that game

#9065 6 years ago

Looking for nice wh20. A few pins to trade or cash

#9066 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Looking for nice wh20. A few pins to trade or cash

How nice?

#9067 6 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Man, I have the same desire for one, too. I was in Portland, ME this past weekend and told an operator if he ever wanted to sell his I was in. He looked around at his collection of a dozen A-titles, new games, etc. and said it wasn't leaving.

#9068 6 years ago
Quoted from deluge:

Man, I have the same desire for one, too. I was in Portland, ME this past weekend and told an operator if he ever wanted to sell his I was in. He looked around at his collection of a dozen A-titles, new games, etc. and said it wasn't leaving.

Ah hah, you went to Arcadia National Bar too, huh? Awesome place! Future Spa was off when we were there... but given that it was next to a really nice MB... which in turn was next to 2 dozen other awesome titles, it wasn't a loss.

#9069 6 years ago

O/T WTB - I'm looking for one of the following arcade games within a reasonable distance from Boston: Mortal Kombat 2 or 3, Street Fighter 2 (or vs Capcom), Teenage Turtles That Ninja or similar side scrolling beat em up. Let me know what you got.

#9070 6 years ago

I've been looking for a mortal kombat arcade but have not seen any for sale local. There are a couple for sale in N.Y.

#9071 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I've been looking for a mortal kombat arcade but have not seen any for sale local. There are a couple for sale in N.Y.

How local? You may have to drive to grab one. I see them pop up a handful of times throughout the northeast every year.

#9072 6 years ago

I have the below pins for sale or trade, I would consider plus or minus cash for AFM, TOM, maybe a mint SS, near mint to fully restored White Water, it's my favorite game. I know I have one for sale already that's really really nice sort of looking for a near perfect one I gues. I know it's a long shot. Cash offers considered as well.

Wh20 - many upgrades, original beautiful cab and playfield, new mountains, custom white powder coated hinges, lock bar, trim, legs, bolts. Full LED, nice original topper, custom painted pincup

IJ- too much to list, listed, see my market ad

WOZ 75th - signed by JJ in a few areas,many upgrades, full pinball bulb conversion upgrade, several mods, pincup, matching red powder shooter rod and housing

MET pro - signed by designer, purple and black specked powder coat everywhere, cliffys and magnet protectors from day 1, custom painted pincup

TAF regular but basically a gold without the plaque - new playfield, brass door and armor/24k gold everywhere, many other upgrades, full LED, nice original cab, custom engraved gold hinges, colt dmd !!!SOLD!!!

#9073 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

How local? You may have to drive to grab one. I see them pop up a handful of times throughout the northeast every year.

50 mile radius for me. I don't have a truck and would need to rent one. I may just buy one on eBay and have it shipped.

#9074 6 years ago

I'll be listing a Williams White Water in a week or two. Very clean playfield with new rubbers, plastics, and ramps, (3). Located in Massachusetts.

#9075 6 years ago

Capcom Pinball Magic FS. LED OCD. Rebuilt drops. Full LED. Very nice example. $4500 OBO.

#9076 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Ah hah, you went to Arcadia National Bar too, huh?

What a great place! The owners are great guys, too. I love how all the pricing is still .50 a play.

Also, I helped fix the MB so the Frank targets come up and down; you can thank me in beer.

#9077 6 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

I'll be listing a Williams White Water in a week or two. Very clean playfield with new rubbers, plastics, and ramps, (3). Located in Massachusetts.

Have a nice Tron I'm listing soon. Looking for a nice whitewater

#9078 6 years ago

Can't post pics here...

#9079 6 years ago

Looking for a X-Men LE, willing to buy straight up or trade a Goldeneye for it.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to buy or trade for a HUO X-Men LE. I can buy it straight up or trade a really nice Goldeneye (plus cash) for it.”
2017-11-03
Vienna, VA
Wanted
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 28 times

#9080 6 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Can't post pics here...

You can't post pics, but you can link to an active marketplace ad. It's technically required for any game over $3,000 in the NE for sale thread, but the only time it's ever been enforced is when I post lol.

#9081 6 years ago

Yeah, make a market place ad. It's that simple and only cost a few bucks if you sell.

#9082 6 years ago

Speaking of Marketplace ads, just made one for my Batman Forever. Located in NH (thought my location next to my avatar and profile page gave that away, but had 3 people ask so far).

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice, fun playing, players Batman Forever. Had a few people ask on the Northeast FS thread how much I wanted, and because I didn't know I looked up the Pinside range for this tit...”
2017-11-03
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 241 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9083 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Speaking of Marketplace ads, just made one for my Batman Forever. Located in NH (thought my location next to my avatar and profile page gave that away, but had 3 people ask so far).

You have your privacy setting too high. There is no location next to your avatar and your profile lists your locations as "Unknown, captain!"

#9084 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

You have your privacy setting too high. There is no location next to your avatar and your profile lists your locations as "Unknown, captain!"

The ad says Manchester NH.

#9085 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Aight, didn't know I had it set up like that. Fixed!

#9086 6 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

The ad says Manchester NH.

Scroll back to post #9063

Quoted from Yoko2una:

Aight, didn't know I had it set up like that. Fixed!

That should stop those pesky questions in the future, lol.

#9087 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Scroll back to post #9063

That should stop those pesky questions in the future, lol.

Ah, gotcha.

#9088 6 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

Looking for a X-Men LE, willing to buy straight up or trade a Goldeneye for it.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: X-Men (LE) - Northern VANew!Wanted! “Looking to buy or trade for a HUO X-Men LE. I can buy it straight up or trade a really nice Goldeneye (plus cash) for it.”
2 hours ago Vienna, VA
Wanted
Ramjet

Go up a dozen posts there's a Magneto

#9089 6 years ago

Friday bump for my MINT HUO METALLICA PREMIUM.

How about I throw in my BIG GUNS for $200 (working but with currently semi pulled apart playfield that I stopped part way through shopping)?

So $7700 nets you a mint met premium AND a 100% working Big Guns!

Must pick up!

Cmon, lets do some tradin or make a deal! I like arcade games too and am looking for a Pole Position and a Frogger. Open to others...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-metallica-premiumle-trade-or-7500-obo-try-me

#9090 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Friday bump for my MINT HUO METALLICA PREMIUM.
How about I throw in my BIG GUNS for $200 (working but with currently semi pulled apart playfield that I stopped part way through shopping)?
So $7700 nets you a mint met premium AND a 100% working Big Guns!
Must pick up!
Cmon, lets do some tradin or make a deal! I like arcade games too and am looking for a Pole Position and a Frogger. Open to others...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-metallica-premiumle-trade-or-7500-obo-try-me

Isn’t MET Premium NIB $6800 delivered to someone’s door? What am I missing here?

#9091 6 years ago

OT... anyone interested in a sea wolf Arcade, turns on , plays mostly blind and has some sounds $400

#9092 6 years ago
Quoted from Knoler:

What am I missing here?

Certainly not an opportunity to put on a price police badge thats for sure lol!

I have no idea, I just used the suggested price on the pinside market page. If someone is interested but the price is out of wack I'm open to best offers (as the ad notes).

Checked a couple places and I'm not really sure. The pin only has ~200 balls played and a few hundred in mods (headphone jack being one of them)

ebay.com link: NEW Stern Metallica Premium Monster Pinball Machine Free Shipping

ebay.com link: NEW Stern Metallica Premium Monster Pinball Machine Free Shipping

https://www.thepinballcompany.com/product/metallica-monsters-premium-pinball-machine/

Like I said, if someone is interested and wants to throw a price at me, lets do it!

#9093 6 years ago

I’ve always found this derogatory notion of “the price police” odd.

The whole notion of a forum is, in part, to enlighten and educate people; do the due dilligance to price a machine appropriately, and then no one will feel the need to point out to others that a brand new machine is hundreds of dollars less.

#9094 6 years ago

I have no idea, I just used the suggested price on the pinside market page.

It might be off as pinside combines premiums and LEs

#9095 6 years ago
Quoted from Knoler:

I’ve always found this derogatory notion of “the price police” odd.
The whole notion of a forum is, in part, to enlighten and educate people; do the due dilligance to price a machine appropriately, and then no one will feel the need to point out to others that a brand new machine is hundreds of dollars less.

I certainly didn't mean to upset you. Thank you for pointing out that the price of the pin I'm selling is higher than you think it should be.

Cheers!

#9096 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

It might be off as pinside combines premiums and LEs

Yeah could be, I'll have to dig around. Either way I have a 'OBO' so if someone thinks they have a fair offer, bring it!

Thanks guys....Oh, and did I mention a $200 Big guns* with every MINT HUO MET PREMIUM Purchase?!?

*Inventory is extremely limited so act now!

#9097 6 years ago

I have no idea, I just used the suggested price on the pinside market page. If someone is interested but the price is out of wack I'm open to best offers (as the ad notes).
Checked a couple places and I'm not really sure. The pin only has ~200 balls played and a few hundred in mods (headphone jack being one of them)
ebay.com link » New Stern Metallica Premium Monster Pinball Machine Free Shipping
ebay.com link » New Stern Metallica Premium Monster Pinball Machine Free Shipping
https://www.thepinballcompany.com/product/metallica-monsters-premium-pinball-machine/
Like I said, if someone is interested and wants to throw a price at me, lets do it!

Actually the eBay price is rather high also. They have it jumped up to cover the eBay sales fee. Which would be around $400 for $7200 pin. Just saying. But agree with you that people have the right to ask what ever price they want.

#9098 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Actually the eBay price is rather high also. They have it jumped up to cover the eBay sales fee. Which would be around $400 for $7200 pin. Just saying. But agree with you that people have the right to ask what ever price they want.

There are plenty of places where a NIB MET Premium (new or HUO/MINT) is higher than the $7400 (but probably not places cheapskates like us would buy from). I checked Xmission and the only MET Premium HUO is listed for $7K so I just dropped mine to $6850.

*quick, get out of here, cops!*

#9099 6 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

OT... anyone interested in a sea wolf Arcade, turns on , plays mostly blind and has some sounds $400

Love that game!

#9100 6 years ago

There are plenty of places where a NIB MET Premium (new or HUO/MINT) is higher than the $7400 (but probably not places cheapskates like us would buy from). I checked Xmission and the only MET Premium HUO is listed for $7K so I just dropped mine to $6850.
*quick, get out of here, cops!*

I love your spunk my friend, but the last poster was right, you can get them NIB delivered for your current selling price. At $6,850 it just won't sell, not without meaningful mods. We are you local New England neighborhood police! I have access to two with color DMD for lower than your price. $6400-$6600 sells this.

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/182?hl=mfsrc791 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.