IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 181 of 608.
#9001 6 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Any chance someone in the Northeast has a Firepower II playfield lying around?

I have a complete pin. It's on my repair list this winter. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

#9002 6 years ago

Putting my TWD Premium up for sale. It's loaded and plays fantastic. Has the following...

ColorDMD (LCD)
Red superbands
Outlane extension rubbers
LED Backbox lighting
Awesome custom sound mod (Cleland's?)
Bicycle Girl Light Mod
Bicycle Girl Ramp flap fix
Bicycle Girl airball plastic
Interactive Prison Tower Mod
Railroad Crossing sign
Lighted Hitchhikers Escaping Sign
Shaker
Honestly there could be other mods, but I'm not sure because I don't have a stock TWD Premium to compare.

It's packed. Plays great. Not a TWD drain monster like others. $7200 OBO.

Partial trades ok.

Wishlist...XMen, JM, Baywatch, others.

PM for pics before I list.

#9003 6 years ago

Still looking to trade Ghostbusters LE
Has some mods
Outline plastics with removable center post
Air ball deflector
Green t molding
Speaker back box slime
Slimer speaker inserts
Cliffys and shooterlane Mylar
No playfield issues, plays great

Looking for something comparable, MMr, TZ,Tron,AFM,TWD,DI, IJ,and others, try me

I also have green DMD and filter, speaker lights, ecto mobile mod and ghost trap mod that aren’t on the game that I was going to keep but maybe they can be added depending in trade

#9004 6 years ago

A bit of a beater one.. but I do.

Quoted from MaxAsh:

Any chance someone in the Northeast has a Firepower II playfield lying around?

#9005 6 years ago

I'm selling my gold HUO MMR LE. I am the 3rd owner. It has the upgraded color screen, Tilt graphics apron (now sold out) original apron also included, side art, and full set of Cliffy protectors. Mylar around the flipper buttons. Only negatives are a gouge to the bottom of the cab and scratch on the right side of the head. Both were present when the game was originally delivered. A replacement head decal was provided by GCG (not installed) that is included. $8100.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm selling my gold HUO MMR LE. I am the 3rd owner. It has the upgraded color screen, Tilt graphics apron (now sold out) original apron also included, side art, shaker, and full se...”
2017-12-09
Pittsford, NY
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 1808 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9006 6 years ago

I have the following for sale.

Shadow $3500 very nice with LEDs.
BSD $3600 near mint Playfield. Minor fading on cab.
Seawitch $2500 plays 100% flaking on BG and PF. Cab is nice.

Winter Projects:
Ted Nugent $800 Nice cosmetic condition, complete but needs work.
6MDM $800 Complete, but needs work
Genie $800 Complete, good cosmetics but needs work.

Open to trades.

#9007 6 years ago

My Jack*Bot is up for sale, $2,200. Ad is in the marketplace: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56001

Added over 6 years ago: This is sold.

#9008 6 years ago

Gottlieb ROCK going up for sale shortly in marketplace $900 obo. Complete, works and recent board service by Allan Davidson.

#9009 6 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I'm selling my gold HUO MMR LE. I am the 3rd owner. It has the upgraded color screen, Tilt graphics apron (now sold out) original apron also included, side art, and full set of Cliffy protectors. Mylar around the flipper buttons. Only negatives are a gouge to the bottom of the cab and scratch on the right side of the head. Both were present when the game was originally delivered. A replacement head decal was provided by GCG (not installed) that is included. $8100. Will put up an ad with pics shortly.

Someone buy my HUO MINT Met premium so I can buy this!!

#9010 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Someone buy my HUO MINT Met premium so I can buy this!!

Throw in the monsters translight and I’ll sell it to you for $7900

#9011 6 years ago

Looking for a Jackbot I'm located in Rockland County NY.

#9013 6 years ago

Wh20 - many upgrades, original beautiful cab and playfield, new mountains, custom white powder coated hinges, lock bar, trim, legs, bolts. Full LED, nice original topper, custom painted pincup

IJ- too much to list, listed, see market ad

MM original - new Playfield, original beautiful cab many upgrades, mods, custom black powder coat on hinges, lock bar, trim, legs, bolts. color dmd, speaker light, full LED, custom painted pincup

WOZ 75th - signed by JJ in a few areas,many upgrades, full pinball bulb conversion upgrade, several mods, pincup, matching red powder shooter rod and housing

MET pro - signed by designer, purple and black specked powder coat everywhere, cliffys and magnet protectors from day 1, custom painted pincup

TAF regular but basically a gold without the plaque - new playfield, brass door and armor/24k gold everywhere, many other upgrades, full LED, nice original cab, custom engraved gold hinges, colt dmd

#9014 6 years ago

Looking for a Stern Star Gazer. Preferably in the northeast but between NH and OH is good as I’m only getting it to drop it off ar Rob Beck’s as I’m going to see him next Wednesday. Please let me know ASAP.

#9015 6 years ago

Later this week I have a star ship troopers and a revenge from mars coming in. Then some others after that I'm waiting on a list

#9016 6 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Still looking to trade Ghostbusters LE
Has some mods
Outline plastics with removable center post
Air ball deflector
Green t molding
Speaker back box slime
Slimer speaker inserts
Cliffys and shooterlane Mylar
No playfield issues, plays great
Looking for something comparable, MMr, TZ,Tron,AFM,TWD,DI, IJ,and others, try me
I also have green DMD and filter, speaker lights, ecto mobile mod and ghost trap mod that aren’t on the game that I was going to keep but maybe they can be added depending in trade

Jurassic park+ cash?

#9018 6 years ago

Have A ToTan for trade. Many ad ons. Topper and color dmd

#9019 6 years ago

Still looking to trade/sell modded TWD Premium w/colorDMD. $7200 OBO.

Message for pix.

Preferred Trade list:
XMen Pro/LE
AFM
Other B/W

#9020 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Firepower. CPR playfield (100 made), plastics, Mayfair backglass, Rottendog MPU-Driver combo board and power supply, led's. $2100 is at least 600 less than has been spent. No labor...”
2018-01-22
Savage, MD
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1748 times
Contributed to Pinside
Firepower.
CPR playfield, plastics, Mayfair backglass, Rottendog MPU-Driver combo board and power supply, led's.
Listed in Market place. Pictures in the add. $2800 Cash and carry Jessup Maryland 20794. Pinsider price $2700.
I like this game allot. If no sale happy to keep. Would consider trade for decent Dirty Harry + or - $.

Added over 6 years ago: I am open to some trades besides Dirty Harry. F-14 in good shape without full mylar on playfield. Whirlwind in nice shape. Looking for some nice drivers. Hydro-Thunder or linked pair. Linked pair of Rush California, Alcatraz or Speed drivers. Linked pair of Arctic Thunder drivers. Linked pair of Motorcycle drivers. Nice pair of cabinets for linked set of Off road challenge or Crusin USA boards I have. Nice Spy Hunter, Star Wars vector.
Thank You

#9021 6 years ago

Need to bring my Vampire in to start reassembly and want to finish that up, so I really need space...

So in the spirit of hooking a fellow Pinsider up, willing to sell the Road Kings I mentioned a page or two back for $650 if somebody comes and grabs it by 9pm tonight.

On top of it being pretty nice overall and having Pinscore displays and new legs, I also LED'd and shopped it yesterday and put a new coin door lock on (was working on it when the Eagles game started, so I felt it would be bad luck if I stopped during the game so I kept tinkering). This is a decent System 11 game for cheap, so if it's not gone tonight I'm going to list it elsewhere for more $$, then break it down and store it pending pickup. If anyone's interested let me know.

#9022 6 years ago

This time of the year, space is usually an issue. I've seen a lot of good deals pop up this month that I've had to pass on

#9023 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

This time of the year, space is usually an issue. I've seen a lot of good deals pop up this month that I've had to pass on

Definitely...I'm in that boat. Usually work on games that need more substantive things done in the garage, but mine's not heated continuously. Just a space unit. So trying to get a few winter projects in the gameroom...plus I want to finish Vamp so I can play a friggin game on it. It's gonna be sweet!!

#9024 6 years ago

Colsond3 I’d take that deal but a 6 hour round trip on a Monday just can’t happen. Sorry

#9025 6 years ago

I love my RK bump...great 1st pin for someone...(or 10th.. ).............Joey

#9026 6 years ago

Looking to fill a slot I made room for in the next couple weeks before the weather changes. Trying to keep it under 2300 and within driving distance. Sorry no EM’s.

#9027 6 years ago

Anyone have a nice Barb Wire?

#9028 6 years ago

Hobbit Smaug. Listed in the marketplace. Very low plays, game is like new. All early bug fixes installed at the factory. Cliffys installed. $7k Would consider trade for SW Premium or SWLE with cash on my end.

#9029 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Definitely...I'm in that boat. Usually work on games that need more substantive things done in the garage, but mine's not heated continuously. Just a space unit. So trying to get a few winter projects in the gameroom...plus I want to finish Vamp so I can play a friggin game on it. It's gonna be sweet!!

Time for a bigger house or a sweet new pin room addition on existing palace

#9030 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

If weather's the issue, just bring in the backglasses. Cold's not going to hurt the rest of the machine.

#9031 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

So in the spirit of hooking a fellow Pinsider up, willing to sell the Road Kings I mentioned a page or two back for $650 if somebody comes and grabs it by 9pm tonight.

Can you sweeten the deal with free shipping?since your practically giving it away already your killing me

#9032 6 years ago

If anyone has a SW Pro and wants to trade for a beautiful MET Pro with a ton of extras, PM me...

#9033 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Need to bring my Vampire in to start reassembly and want to finish that up, so I really need space...
On top of it being pretty nice overall and having Pinscore displays and new legs, I also LED'd and shopped it yesterday and put a new coin door lock on (was working on it when the Eagles game started, so I felt it would be bad luck if I stopped during the game so I kept tinkering). This is a decent System 11 game for cheap, so if it's not gone tonight I'm going to list it elsewhere for more $$, then break it down and store it pending pickup. If anyone's interested let me know.

Super nice deal for anyone within 2 hours I'd think. I'm looking for something "new" and this would certainly fit the bill if I were closer.

Always good/fair deals posted by you, hope it goes tonight!

#9034 6 years ago
Quoted from albummydavis:

If weather's the issue, just bring in the backglasses. Cold's not going to hurt the rest of the machine.

Definitely the glasses, but weather can present issues with boards also. Not concerned with storing, so much as being able to work on them, and that's not happening in the garage in December.

Quoted from dhard:

Can you sweeten the deal with free shipping?since your practically giving it away already your killing me

Wish I could my good man...some day you'll be in my area.

#9035 6 years ago

Unfortunately I'm in western pa going west on i80

#9036 6 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Later this week I have a star ship troopers and a revenge from mars coming in. Then some others after that I'm waiting on a list

I have some mild interest in Starship troopers. Shoot me some pictures and let me know your price when you can.

#9037 6 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

turn around!

#9038 6 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Thank God.

#9039 6 years ago

Just dropped the price again on my Iron Man in the market place; https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/55561
Thinking of putting up my Doctor Who that's been shopped and converted to leds for 3k

#9040 6 years ago

I'm now in search of a Gottlieb Ship Ahoy, in addition to an Astro. Willing to pay cash, do a trade, or a combo. PM me cuz I rarely check this thread

#9041 6 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Just dropped the price again on my Iron Man in the market place; https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/55561
Thinking of putting up my Doctor Who that's been shopped and converted to leds for 3k

Wow ... can’t say I’d let mine go for that. Looks like I’m keeping mine if yours hasn’t gone...

#9042 6 years ago

Might be willing to trade or sell my DIle. I'll get an ad up later today.

#9043 6 years ago

Thinking about selling my Astro or Sky Jump (one or the other) if I cannot find a local buyer for my Grand Prix machine to fund another DMD game which my kids play the heck out of. Looking for a Silver Slugger, Wipe Out or Big Hurt locally.

#9044 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Thinking about selling my Astro or Sky Jump (one or the other) if I cannot find a local buyer for my Grand Prix machine to fund another DMD game which my kids play the heck out of. Looking for a Silver Slugger, Wipe Out or Big Hurt locally.

Matt,

Schollins is looking for an Astro he's in NJ . I have a beautiful Free Fall that might make it to Allentown . I'm looking at Colsons Olympics but I'm not driving 8 hours round trip for one project pin, (Hartford to Philly area)

#9045 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Matt,
Schollins is looking for an Astro he's in NJ . I have a beautiful Free Fall that might make it to Allentown . I'm looking at Colsons Olympics but I'm not driving 8 hours round trip for one project pin, (Hartford to Philly area)

That is a heck of a drive for one machine! I was considering driving my Grand Prix to the northern Phiily area to meet a buyer halfway but that is a haul.

#9046 6 years ago

Just listed TWD Premium. HUO Excellent conditon and plays that way.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Fantastic The Walking Dead Premium for sale. Undocumented HUO. I'm the 3rd owner. The game is in excellent condition. Plays absolutely perfect and has a ton of mods. Features: ...”
2017-10-31
Morristown, NJ
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 687 times

#9047 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

That is a heck of a drive for one machine! I was considering driving my Grand Prix to the northern Phiily area to meet a buyer halfway but that is a haul.

If we got another pinsider who wants to jump on this It'd make the trip worth while . I'm an hour from you Eastern CT

#9048 6 years ago

Halloween Bump

#9049 6 years ago

Nice, loaded Spider-man for $4500.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice working Spider-Man with good playfield. Cabinet has some scratches and touch ups in some of the black areas. Was told by previous owner that the game spent a short time on r...”
2017-10-21
Rochester, NY
4,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1718 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9050 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

If we got another pinsider who wants to jump on this It'd make the trip worth while . I'm an hour from you Eastern CT

Pinball roadtrip, lol.

There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 181 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/181 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.