IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,355 posts in this topic. You are on page 180 of 608.
#8951 6 years ago

Lowered the price on my barb wire.

Machine - For Sale
Barb Wire Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Barb wire is in great condition. The playfield is in very good condition without wear and the cabinet and backbox are in excellent shape, barely a scratch on it. No broken plastics...”
2017-10-14
Newton, NJ
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 342 times

#8952 6 years ago

Just Posted a Gottlieb Target Alpha needing some TLC...$600

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Target Alpha Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I'm selling this Gottlieb Target Alpha for a friend who has owned the game since 1989. The game is currently not booting but it's close to booting. I cleaned the playfield, repla...”
2017-10-24
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 269 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8953 6 years ago

Anybody interested in a nice Hook that needs a little work?

Bought from couple who had the game since 2001. Clean, playfield nice, nice shape all around. Boots and plays, small display is perfect. Issues: no background music, top playfield GI is out, one pop bumper isn't working (assembly is loose underneath). Boards look great, game is nice and clean all around.

$1700 location NYC zip 10001.

#8954 6 years ago

Some FREE stuff for locals. Pickup only.

-Gorgar Backglass. Reds are touched up. Great wall art, or a decent backglass for someone in need.
-(2) Paragon Backglasses. One very rough, massive flaking, good for a BG Resto donor. The other is rough ... usable for someone with a really rough backglass, or fair condition wall art.
-Original Ice Cold Beer backglass. Some wear/fade at top and here and there ... but still pretty decent.

Prefer giving it to someone in need, so please don't be greedy. That aside, if there's no takers I'd say just take it all ... I need to clear out my house for an upcoming move, and the shit gotta go...

#8955 6 years ago

Wish I was closer for that ICB backglass and that you had an ICB to go with it

#8956 6 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

... I need to clear out my house for an upcoming move

Moving closer to me?

#8957 6 years ago

I have a nice Frankenstein. Plays well. Lots of Leds. Looking to trade it for other games. Headed from CT to Maine Saturday and CT to upstate NY Sunday. Let me know what you have.

#8958 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Moving closer to me?

Hehe ... actually closer to Silverball Museum. Wife and I are beach bound ... Asbury Park. I'll be able to walk there.

#8959 6 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Hehe ... actually closer to Silverball Museum. Wife and I are beach bound ... Asbury Park. I'll be able to walk there.

Carry permit??

#8960 6 years ago

Harley Davidson 3rd edition isn't even on the market place options to list for sale. Pm sent to robin... can't list a game in the market place with out the game being listed in the drop down.. only hd 1999 is a option.. hd 3rd edition is 2004

#8961 6 years ago

MET PREMIUM MINT HUO for trade (would consider cash sale too)

Seeking: TWD Premium, WOZ (later run/special edition), BM66, GB Premium, MM (original or MMR), IJ (WMS) but open to other interesting offers/trades etc. Thanks!

#8962 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

MET PREMIUM MINT HUO for trade.
Seeking: TWD Premium, WOZ (later run/special edition), BM66, GB Premium, MM (original or MMR), IJ (WMS) but open to other interesting offers/trades etc. Thanks!

where are you located?

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Very Nice original IJ. Has some cab fade I think, but not bad. Playfield, cabinet & original boards are all in great shape. I have done quite a few upgrades/mods to this pin. A...”
2017-09-30
Mansfield, MA
7,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 61 days
Viewed: 1187 times

#8964 6 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

where are you located?

Framingham MA area.

#8965 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Carry permit??

The city has improved dramatically over the past few years. Bad area still South of Asbury Ave. and West of Main, otherwise very good.

http://asburyparkchoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/crime_map.png

#8966 6 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

The city has improved dramatically over the past few years. Bad area still South of Asbury Ave. and West of Main, otherwise very good.

You don't have to explain anything. Yzfguy lives in the woods. Only thing he has to worry about is bears and serial killers.

And that Blair Witch shit.

#8967 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You don't have to explain anything. Yzfguy lives in the woods. Only thing he has to worry about is bears and serial killers.

And "leafers" from East Hanover. Seriously. Like you people never saw a tree before.

#8968 6 years ago

left the BSD club
have a full set of new plastic ramps for sale:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/55924

#8969 6 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Lowered the price on my barb wire.

Machine - For Sale
Barb WireUsed, working and clean “Barb wire is in great condition. The playfield is in very good condition without wear and the cabinet and backbox are in excellent shape, barely a scratch on it. No broken plastics...”
10 days ago Fredon, NJ 1,600 (OBO)
Don44

Pinball funds are a little light after resent pin purchase or I’d shoot you an offer.

#8970 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Also fear the man in the free candy van named beelzeboob

#8971 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Bought too many games recently and need to free up some space. Would like to move these out quickly, so open to offers.
Road Kings $750 - Plays 100%, left flipper is a little weak. Playfield has a little bit of wear at the kickouts, drop target, and up by the pops. Not bad at all though. Pinscore displays, new legs. Cabinet has some dings and scrapes. Has custom keychain and new repro manual.
Bally Kiss $800 - Playfield has a tiny bit of wear around the inserts, ball swirls. BG really nice. Some of the flashers in the BG aren't illuminating, and sound isn't currently working. I shopped the game and LED'd the playfield.

Kiss was sold and picked up this morning. Thanks for all the interest...kind of sad to see it go.

Road Kings still available and dropped to $700 if anyone's interested before I list it elsewhere (or decide to just keep it). I'll do $675 if someone comes and picks it up later today.

Also have:

GTB Jungle EM $250 - Nice BG, PF and cab. Not currently booting, stuck in tilt. Needs to be cleaned up and shopped, and haven't had a chance to dive into this. In the "I'll get to it" area, but still need to move a few out.

GTB Olympics project $175 - Reimport with plexi BG, PF has some wear/chipping starting, cab and BB in decent shape. It's dirty and needs to be shopped, but it does boot and play. Another one in the "I'll get to it" pile that I haven't gotten to.

Might list a few more.

#8972 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Kiss was sold and picked up this morning. Thanks for all the interest...kind of sad to see it go.

Does anybody have a Kiss available? I was looking to get one from a reputable seller.

#8973 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Does anybody have a Kiss available? I was looking to get one from a reputable seller.

You son of a bitch!!!

Funny after you lent Otaku your Escalera he practically disappeared from here. What did you do? At least I get people into the hobby, not out of it.

#8974 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Tee'd Off Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Tee'd Off in absolutely gorgeous original condition. Probably will never find another one as nice as this outside of a box! Has all the original paperwork, even the shipping blocks...”
2017-11-16
Reading, MA
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 332 times

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Incredible, all-original TZ! US/Domestic production model with coin mechs. NOT a re-import. Pictures pretty much speak for themselves. Perfect cabinet and head, with zero fade. P...”
2018-10-09
Reading, MA
Archived after: 228 days
Viewed: 2916 times

Shameless bump for these two, and if you're interested in a similar condition JP let me know.

#8975 6 years ago

Still looking to trade my TSPP for something else. Would love a LOTR but open to other offers.

#8976 6 years ago

Might also move an Allied Leisure Rock On that I picked up recently. If anyone's interested, let me know. It's not booting fully just yet, and I was able to grab a second complete board set from a guy out west still in the box. Haven't had time to tinker with it, and I'm not all that familiar with AL games. It's a rare one and in great shape...HUO and altered for home use right out of the factory. Jay from IPDB was all over me for info on it. He added all the pics I sent to IPDB. I'd take $850 obo for it, including all of the extra boards.

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=5092

#8977 6 years ago

Might be moving my Skeeball lane if anyone's interested

#8978 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Might also move an Allied Leisure Rock On that I picked up recently. If anyone's interested, let me know. It's not booting fully just yet, and I was able to grab a second complete board set from a guy out west still in the box. Haven't had time to tinker with it, and I'm not all that familiar with AL games. It's a rare one and in great shape...HUO and altered for home use right out of the factory. Jay from IPDB was all over me for info on it. He added all the pics I sent to IPDB. I'd take $850 obo for it, including all of the extra boards.
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=5092

Some good info on pinwiki for folks not familiar with this game system:

http://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=ALI/Fascination_Repair

#8979 6 years ago

I have the following may let one go all game are pristine CQ or very close to it with lots of mods, some have new playfields, color dmd' toppers, most have custom powder coat armor all the way around. It took me a long time to trade up/ buy up to get these games in this condition:

Wh20 powder many upgrades, original beautiful cab and playfield, new mountains, custom white powder coat everywhere, LED, nice original topper, custom painted pincup

IJ- too much to list, listed

MM original new PF original beautiful cab many upgrades, new playfield, mods, custom black powder coat everywhere, color dmd, speaker light, full LED, custom painted pincup

WOZ 75th signed by JJ in a few areas,many upgrades, full pinball bulb conversion, several mods, pincup, matching red powder shooter rod and housing

MET pro signed by designer, purple and black specked powder coat everywhere, cliffys and magnet protectors from day 1, custom painted pincup

TAF new pf brass door and armor/24k gold everywhere, new pf many other upgrades, full LED, nice original cab, custom engraved gold hinges

#8980 6 years ago

Any chance someone in the Northeast has a Firepower II playfield lying around?

#8981 6 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Just don't go on the wrong side of the tracks.

#8982 6 years ago

Partial trades considered for TOM, AFM, CC maybe a couple others

#8983 6 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Any chance someone in the Northeast has a Firepower II playfield lying around?

You just pick up one that needs replacing?

#8984 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Road Kings still available and dropped to $700 if anyone's interested before I list it elsewhere (or decide to just keep it). I'll do $675 if someone comes and picks it up later today.

Do you have pix and condition somewhere?

#8985 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

You just pick up one that needs replacing?

Yup, the one up my way that popped up. I'm sure a bunch of people saw it, the guy got like 30-40 calls, several while I was loading it in my vehicle. Playfield is trashed, but the backglass is near mint. Needs a little fixing so I'm sure I'll be over in the Solid State thread in the near future. If I can track down a less beat up playfield, or if someone is aware of a decal option or similar other method, I'd be interested.

#8986 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Just don't go on the wrong side of the tracks.

The northwest (West of Main Street, and the tracks) is actually very nice, and becoming quite trendy. The Southwest 'quadrant' of the town is the no-zone right now. Some day it'll turn around ... but it'll take time. There was a time you didn't want to go on the boardwalk at night, now it's a hot spot.

#8987 6 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Yup, the one up my way that popped up. I'm sure a bunch of people saw it, the guy got like 30-40 calls, several while I was loading it in my vehicle. Playfield is trashed, but the backglass is near mint. Needs a little fixing so I'm sure I'll be over in the Solid State thread in the near future. If I can track down a less beat up playfield, or if someone is aware of a decal option or similar other method, I'd be interested.

Yeah I was second. Lol. Glad it went to a good home. That playfield was worn lol. But, a good deal regardless. Congrats!

#8988 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Yeah I was second. Lol. Glad it went to a good home. That playfield was worn lol. But, a good deal regardless. Congrats!

Thanks - it was right around the corner, so I was able to get there with cash in hand quickly. A lot of people just wanted that nice backglass he said. Hopefully I can find a playfield, or suitable way to fix it up. Should be an interesting project.

#8989 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Do you have pix and condition somewhere?

In my initial post, and reposted above wise guy. I just PM'd you a few.

#8990 6 years ago

FT Mousin Around and LW3

Interested in DH, Congo, TWD, BR, W?D, WWFRR, SM, ToM... let me know!

#8991 6 years ago

Looking for a MM, MMR or MMR LE
Pm me what you have for sale.

Added over 6 years ago: MMR LE Found. Thanks for all responses.

#8992 6 years ago
Quoted from Ns2973:

I'd be in as well. I only have a couple pins but it's growing. I don't want to derail the sale thread but there has to be legs to building a rotating community league

I live in Glenville and have 1 measly table but would be interested in the idea... make a thread i will join.

(i'm looking for a 2nd table near the end of this year, maybe a JJP hobit to go with my POTC)

#8993 6 years ago

WTB: 1 Stern leg, 30-1/2". Got a game with one of the foot threads seized so the game is unable to be properly leveled. Either I Dremel the foot off and... yeah, it's just easier to get a new leg.

If you got one in the local Manchester, NH area, please shoot me a PM. If not, I'll just order one from Marco next week.

#8994 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Got a game with one of the foot threads seized so the game is unable to be properly leveled.

Try giving the threads a really good soak with wd-40.

#8995 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

actual PB blaster is the best stuff to use. soak it and wait about 15 minutes. If it still doesn't move, soak it again and wait overnight...it will move.

#8996 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

actual PB blaster is the best stuff to use. soak it and wait about 15 minutes. If it still doesn't move, soak it again and wait overnight...it will move.

I stick em in a vice and hit them with a blowtorch if the PB doesn't manage it

#8997 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

I stick em in a vice and hit them with a blowtorch if the PB doesn't manage it

If the leg is painted, that approach may harm the paint.

#8998 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

If the leg is painted, that approach may harm the paint.

Junk anyway if you can't get the foot out. I've never seen it affect anything visible though

#8999 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

This was my first thought. It just looked like there wasn't any area where the WD-40 could penetrate. There was a bit of buildup around the threads (gunk, rust, something). I could try to shrink wrap the whole area to make it a tight volume and then spray in a whole can of WD-40, perhaps dilute with H2O to fill the volume so it's completely submerged, but again at what point is it just easier to get a new leg?

Quoted from Lermods:

Edit: Just looked this stuff up. Sold locally at the auto parts store on my way home and is in stock. Going to give this method a try tonight. Many thanks!!!

#9000 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

use this on all my auto resto's for for the last 35 years its the SHIT!

There are 30,355 posts in this topic. You are on page 180 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/180 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.