5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,447 posts
  • 781 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by bayoubilly70
  • Topic is favorited by 418 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14447 posts in this topic. You are on page 179 of 289.
#8901 1 year ago

Archived after 44 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I am selling my Twilight Zone, I've owned it for the past 12 years. The cabinet is unfaded and very clean. Playfield is in great condition, no wear. Game works as it should. Price ...”
2017-11-25
Mineola, NY
7,600 (OBO)

Archived after 44 days
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have owned the game for about 10 years. Cabinet is very clean. Playfield is very clean, Sanctum is in good shape. Works as it should. I have a clear coated playfield that I woul...”
2017-11-25
Mineola, NY

Archived after 44 days
Machine - For Sale
Attack from Mars Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have owned this game for about 10 years. The cabinet is unfaded and in great shape, it has a clear coated playfield, LED's, and Bill Ung saucer mod. Plays great.Price negotiable”
2017-11-25
Mineola, NY
7,900 (OBO)

#8902 1 year ago

HUO GoT Premium $5400

Archived after 70 days
Sold for $ 5,400
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO Game of Thrones Premium. Comes with a couple of mods: Mezel Mod battering ram, inner art side blades, speaker grill art, speaker light kit. ColorDMD in pictures is not includ...”
2017-10-20
Middleborough, MA
5,400 (OBO)

#8903 1 year ago

WTB

GOT Pro
X-Men Pro
Aerosmith Pro
Star Wars Pro
Go Pro

#8904 1 year ago

I forgot one....

WTB

TWD Pro

#8905 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Hm... okay, if I buy it will you come and play it?
My only concern is that in a collection of only a few games, it may get old very fast... but the cool factor is very high

Is there a cap district league? Feels like we should create one

#8906 1 year ago
Quoted from Ns2973:

Is there a cap district league? Feels like we should create one

There's a small location league that meets in a bar in Albany, but it would be cool to have a bigger, 'visit people's collections' type of league. Most other upstate cities (Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Binghamton at least) has at least one monthly league like that. I offered my place in Albany to the host of the location league but nothing came of it

#8907 1 year ago

I'd be in as well. I only have a couple pins but it's growing. I don't want to derail the sale thread but there has to be legs to building a rotating community league

#8908 1 year ago
Quoted from Ns2973:

I'd be in as well. I only have a couple pins but it's growing. I don't want to derail the sale thread but there has to be legs to building a rotating community league

Make a thread! Put one together! I'd have tried to do one myself by now except I'm only in the area every other month these days...

If anyone wanted to host and didn't have quite enough games I'll lend them one

#8909 1 year ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I forgot one....
WTB
TWD Pro

I was wondering why this wasn’t on the list. is the premium not worth the extra?

#8910 1 year ago
Quoted from zacaj:

There's a small location league that meets in a bar in Albany, but it would be cool to have a bigger, 'visit people's collections' type of league. Most other upstate cities (Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Binghamton at least) has at least one monthly league like that. I offered my place in Albany to the host of the location league but nothing came of it

We are getting together a league at a great place in Western, MA (Mystic Pinball). Right now it looks like we'll have both an NEPL official league as well as an informal house league where we will have a single tournaments, etc.

More info is already being shared at the Mass owners and enthusiasts page (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/massachusetts-pinball-owners-and-enthusiasts-club)

#8911 1 year ago

Looking for a cabinet to throw together a virtual machine just for kicks. Doesn't need to be super pretty but I'd rather it didn't smell like cat urine.

This is going to be a cheap project so I'm not looking to spend much, just figured someone might have a non working machine gathering dust and could use the space plus a little cash.

My zip is 10509, if you're close shoot me a PM.

Thanks.

#8912 1 year ago

Star Trek pro. Cambridge MA. Routed, excellent condition all around, original owner, super clean and error free. $4500

#8913 1 year ago

I have a nice TWD Pro I’d like to trade. Low plays with some mods. Looking for a LOTR or newer sterns!

#8914 1 year ago
#8915 1 year ago

Just picked up one of my wish list games. Now need to sell/trade some others. Will be listing a Stargate , The Getaway HS2 , Haunted House , and a High Speed.

#8916 1 year ago

Curb alert, free Paragon Cabinet... pm if interested. I’d post a picture, but the overlords have snipped our nuts here on this thread.

#8917 1 year ago

Alright who got the FT off CL?

#8918 1 year ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Alright who got the FT off CL?

I didn't see it, how much were they asking?

#8919 1 year ago

Looking to trade Metallica pro for walking dead pro or premium.

#8920 1 year ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I didn't see it, how much were they asking?

$400

#8921 1 year ago

I talked to him and was on my way. He called and said someone just showed up. Address was on the listing.

#8923 1 year ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

I talked to him and was on my way. He called and said someone just showed up. Address was on the listing.

Sorry it didn't work out for you. That's why I didn't go for this one, I got the feeling from his response he'd jump around to anyone faster or with more money and I'd end up getting nuttin'.

#8924 1 year ago

My thoughts: if you list your address, and tell someone come get it, it had better be there when they show up.

At least he called, but still, , ,

#8925 1 year ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Sorry it didn't work out for you. That's why I didn't go for this one, I got the feeling from his response he'd jump around to anyone faster or with more money and I'd end up getting nuttin'.

Oh it’s okay. No big deal. I’ll be first one of these days.

#8926 1 year ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Oh it’s okay. No big deal. I’ll be first one of these days.

I scored a STTNG for $600 a few years back. The listing was for $400, but I gave them a bit more. It was owned by a flood remediation company who took it from a flooded house. Pin was unharmed. They were thrilled with the $600, and so was I. The owner got their insurance payout ... everybody won.

#8927 1 year ago

WTB a cheap project Charlie's Angels within a few hours drive from boston. Playfield has to be decent and no water or rodent damage. please send pictures if you have one for sale.

#8928 1 year ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Curb alert, free Paragon Cabinet... pm if interested. I’d post a picture, but the overlords have snipped our nuts here on this thread.

Much thanks pinster!

Paragon cab is safely awaiting it's next use.

#8929 1 year ago

Mr and mrs pacman cabinet - chicopee ma... $100 and it's yours.

Quoted from RonSS:

Looking for a cabinet to throw together a virtual machine just for kicks. Doesn't need to be super pretty but I'd rather it didn't smell like cat urine.
This is going to be a cheap project so I'm not looking to spend much, just figured someone might have a non working machine gathering dust and could use the space plus a little cash.
My zip is 10509, if you're close shoot me a PM.
Thanks.

#8930 1 year ago

HUO STLE for sale or trade. Pictures available. 7800

#8931 1 year ago

Thinking of trading my Ghostbusters LE, let me know if anyone is interested

#8932 1 year ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Mr and mrs pacman cabinet - chicopee ma... $100 and it's yours.

Just picked one up, thanks though.

#8934 1 year ago

Archived after 42 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition “Playfield: used, but very nice shape. No insert wear. A little wear in the judge hole. A nick in the paint on the right glove near the flippers. A light ball trail around the loop ...”
2017-12-18
Ballston Spa, NY

#8935 1 year ago
Quoted from RonSS:

My thoughts: if you list your address, and tell someone come get it, it had better be there when they show up.
At least he called, but still, , ,

The minute someone tells me they are rolling they have absolute dibs. I don’t care if someone else shows up with twice the asking price, I just wouldn’t do that.

#8936 1 year ago

Silver Slugger up for sale or trade. Players machine that works and plays mint. Scuffs to cab, some mylar separation off inserts (does not effect play). Fun street game by Gottlieb... $1400..... can help get it delivered.

#8937 1 year ago

Ad up, for sale or looking to trade for a Cirqus Voltaire or Medieval Madness.
Thanks,

Archived after 3 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Nice original TOTAN. for sale $7000 or trade Plays well and fast. no errors. Been in home setting for the past decade. Cointaker LEDs. Looking for a Cirqus Voltaire, Medieval Madn...”
2017-10-23
Drums, PA

#8938 1 year ago

#8939 1 year ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Thinking of trading my Ghostbusters LE, let me know if anyone is interested

Have a HUO Met Premium in mint condition if you have any interest I might be into a trade for GB

#8940 1 year ago

Players eartshaker, power line to a few coils not hot, should be a simple fix, leds, decent cabinet, backglass has some flaking, $2000. Ad and pics coming soon

#8941 1 year ago

Almost HUO (400 location plays) Austin Powers $3500

Players No Fear $2100

Bone Busters, nice, $1800

Add and pics coming soon

#8942 1 year ago

Bought too many games recently and need to free up some space. Would like to move these out quickly, so open to offers.

Road Kings $750 - Plays 100%, left flipper is a little weak. Playfield has a little bit of wear at the kickouts, drop target, and up by the pops. Not bad at all though. Pinscore displays, new legs. Cabinet has some dings and scrapes. Has custom keychain and new repro manual.

Bally Kiss $800 - Playfield has a tiny bit of wear around the inserts, ball swirls. BG really nice. Some of the flashers in the BG aren't illuminating, and sound isn't currently working. I shopped the game and LED'd the playfield.

#8943 1 year ago

HUO POTC with some davey jones additions. $5000

Archived after 36 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I'm the second owner of this HUO POTC, this game is in excellent condition. I have added a Davey Jones speaker panel, cannon and planks down by the flippers. Light up speaker pa...”
2017-10-13
Mount Airy, MD
5,000 (OBO)

#8944 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Bought too many games recently and need to free up some space. Would like to move these out quickly, so open to offers.
Road Kings $750 - Plays 100%, left flipper is a little weak. Playfield has a little bit of wear at the kickouts, drop target, and up by the pops. Not bad at all though. Pinscore displays, new legs. Cabinet has some dings and scrapes. Has custom keychain and new repro manual.
Bally Kiss $800 - Playfield has a tiny bit of wear around the inserts, ball swirls. BG really nice. Some of the flashers in the BG aren't illuminating, and sound isn't currently working. I shopped the game and LED'd the playfield.

Both deals sound super sweet. If I weren't above capacity already...

#8945 1 year ago

Pm sent on the Kiss. I'll take it if it isn't already gone.

#8946 1 year ago

Any America's Most Haunted available? We used to own #41 and I'd like to give it a go again.

#8947 1 year ago

Archived after 22 days
Sold for $ 4,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Nice working Spider-Man with good playfield. Cabinet has some scratches and touch ups in some of the black areas. Was told by previous owner that the game spent a short time on r...”
2017-10-21
Rochester, NY
4,400 (OBO)

#8948 1 year ago

Would love to find a Godzilla in and around upstate NY.

Might have some trade options if cash doesn't do it for you.

#8949 1 year ago

Trades ok, open to offers...

Archived after 26 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Putting up my TF LE combo. It's in excellent condition, beautiful game, plays perfectly. Game has been cleaned and new rubber added. Full LED Shaker motor Cointaker side mirrors...”
2017-10-17
Upper Freehold, NJ
4,900 (OBO)

#8950 1 year ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Any America's Most Haunted available? We used to own #41 and I'd like to give it a go again.

no soup for you!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 23.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 28.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 14447 posts in this topic. You are on page 179 of 289.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside