IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,395 posts in this topic. You are on page 175 of 608.
#8701 6 years ago

Bump [Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

#8702 6 years ago

My buddy has a Golden Tee 2017 home edition pedestal (can also include 42 inch tv) that he's contemplating trading for a pin of equal value (around 3k).

It's in mint condition. Only reason he's thinking about trading is I have the same setup and he's always over at my house playing it. This would be his first pin.

Can bring to the York show on Saturday.

#8703 6 years ago

Anyone bringing a nice Scared Stiff to York?

(JUST PM me) Thanks!

#8704 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Bump

Featured
Machine - For Sale
FS: Rob Zombie's Spookshow InternationalHome Used Only (HUO) “Horror/Rock themed pin from Spooky Pinball. Funny, Edgy and definitely a raunchy game that would make an excellent addition to your music pin lineup. This is the standard edition...”
30 days ago Ellicott City, MD 5,000 (Firm)
hAbO

That and the code keeps getting better & better. So much has been put into this game, this is a sweet deal. GLWS.

#8705 6 years ago

Still available. Doubtful I'll make it to York this year, but I could probably swing getting it a ride down for pickup there.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to change up a pin. HUO AC/DC prem. 1k plays. Great shape, plays great. Has pingraffix fire art blades, crossover ramp decal and speaker panel. Shaker installed. Lit u...”
2017-09-10
Drums, PA
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 1617 times

#8706 6 years ago

Anyone have a routed AC/DC premium for sale? PM me.

#8707 6 years ago

Looking for a nice TAF within a few hours of Providence. PM me with pics if anything is out there. Thanks.

#8708 6 years ago

Routed BBH for sale or possible trade. Cab is pretty decent. Especially the left side. Typical flipper wear. Unshopped. Two errors. Left slingshot and shooter lane switch. $3800.

#8709 6 years ago

Hurricane 2100 price drop bump

#8710 6 years ago

Bally Special Force. Nice machine works good, plays good, mylar PF. Boards all good, no issues with machine. 3 ball multiball. $1400. I'm up in fall foliage country and photos available if I can post em. Can help with delivery. Good machine for the money.

#8711 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition Metallica Pro Led. Loaded with mods. Shaker, speaker upgrades, pinball refinery lighting upgrade, art blades, sparky helmet lighted wire, backbox lighting kit...”
2017-09-21
Rochester, NY
5,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1240 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8712 6 years ago

Price drop

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Update: Titan Rubbers added last night. Higher resolution PF pics added. HUO Ripley's Believe It or Not! Previously owned by fellow Pinsider Max_Badazz, who was the original NIB ...”
2017-09-13
Manchester, NH
4,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 277 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8713 6 years ago

Sadly listing my CCC, the ad is in the market; https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54568

#8714 6 years ago

Looking for a working "Hunter Motor" for a Midway Wild Kingdom EM rifle game. See add for motor details...

SOLD!
Other - Wanted
Wanted! - “Repairing a Midway Wild Kingdom EM rifle game and the last issue is the Hunter Motor(stamped spec 2016, 50v, 15RPM) has an open winding. Working used motor preferred. Thanks, Jef...”
2017-09-24
Maine, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 10 times

#8715 6 years ago

Gottlieb Cleo EM. Backglass and cab nice. Playfield is probably a 5. It plays needs to be shopped. 450

#8716 6 years ago

Sunday night bump. I have received some offers (thanks to those that reached out), but they just weren't right for me. I can do $5200 without the colorDMD. I'd now prefer to sell as a few machines have hit the market that interest me but don't hesitate to throw trade offers my way regardless of whether they would involve cash in either direction

I will ship if needed

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “**Price Reduction** This is the best I can do on this great machine. Excellent condition TSPP The machine includes the following upgrades/mods: Full LEDs, Nuclear Side Rails an...”
2017-09-20
Vienna, VA
5,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1694 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8717 6 years ago

I have a WPT that is priced to sell in the Market at this time. Can bring to the York show on Friday.

#8718 6 years ago

I’m looking for a routed Metallica and or Kiss Pro. Worn and Beat is fine / preferred as I’m looking to keep the cost down. Does anyone have one or know where I could get one maybe 3500-4K?

#8719 6 years ago

Figured id post this for all the Northerners coming my way for the York show this weekend

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Stern Star Wars Pro. Bought NIB early July. Has zero ghosting. Added Shaker, Darth Vader shooter rod, trough light, and superbands. Selling outright to buy a multicade. No Trades, ...”
2017-09-24
York Haven, PA
4,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 888 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8720 6 years ago

I have a cool SNET phone booth. No phone. Working light and fan. 250 for a pinsider.

#8721 6 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I have a cool SNET phone booth. No phone. Working light and fan. 250 for a pinsider.

Perfect for those quick costume changes

#8722 6 years ago

Price drop BUMP!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Tron LE Selling my Tron LE in beautiful shape and includes... 3D Translite Moving lit Recognizer Chrome Hardware Lighted Topper Hooked on Pinball Pop Bumper Kit Color LCD Display ...”
2017-09-19
Morristown, NJ
10,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 1539 times

#8723 6 years ago

T2 project that i was going to undertake but wife wants it gone. see ad.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54701

#8724 6 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

I'm thinking I want to restore this I've restored worse.

#8725 6 years ago

Believe me...he has!

Quoted from eabundy:

I'm thinking I want to restore this I've restored worse.

#8726 6 years ago

Sold tonight to a fellow pinsider who actually made his first post on the site last night after being a member for a long time.

Sad to see RBION go. By far the nicest game I've owned to date, but couldn't be going to a nicer owner.

#8727 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Sold tonight to a fellow pinsider who actually made his first post on the site last night after being a member for a long time.
Sad to see RBION go. By far the nicest game I've owned to date, but couldn't be going to a nicer owner.

Nice. Im glad someone bought it. I was so close to letting tspp go for it but couldn't do it. I hope your not mad I backed out last minute

#8728 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Nice. Im glad someone bought it. I was so close to letting tspp go for it but couldn't do it. I hope your not mad I backed out last minute

Thanks so much for selling me the TSPP, buddy. I'm loving it!

#8729 6 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Definitely going to need put a closeup of the shooter lane in that market ad

#8730 6 years ago
Quoted from mattmarr:

Definitely going to need put a closeup of the shooter lane in that market ad

why would i need to do that... clearly it's a HUO.

#8731 6 years ago

Hurricane Used Only

#8732 6 years ago

Final price reduction bump on a super nice TSPP. This reduced price reflects that I'm motivated to sell as I haven't received any decent trade offers and there are a few machines for sale right now that I'd like. That being said, this is the lowest I'll call as I'm taking a loss as it is.

Thanks for looking.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “**Price Reduction** This is the best I can do on this great machine. Excellent condition TSPP The machine includes the following upgrades/mods: Full LEDs, Nuclear Side Rails an...”
2017-09-20
Vienna, VA
5,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1694 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8733 6 years ago

I have the following games for sale. These are all excellent condition machines with no mods unless noted. Zero errors, meticulously maintained/cleaned. Most of these are on location in MA, so you have the option to see and play them in person. Delivery options available to those within a reasonable distance from Boston.

Aerosmith - $4800 (currently at Flat Top Johnny's)

Star Trek - $4700 (currently at Flat Top Johnny's)

Sharkey's Shootout - $2300 (at Flat Top Johnny's) this comes with original and FTJ's custom translite. This is an underrated machine that gives a lot of bang for the buck.

Stern Spider - Man $4700 (Reading, MA - not on location)

KISS - $4200 (at Springdale Barrel Room in Framingham) Custom playlist with alt KISS songs available, or standard/stock tracks

NIB Stern Star Wars pro and Limited Edition also available

#8734 6 years ago

Anyone have an XMEN Pro they're looking to sell? PM me.

#8735 6 years ago

Hi there all you NorthEast people. I need a piece of PDI Glass. Anyone have an extra or going to the York show and can pick one up for meeeee?

#8736 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Hi there all you NorthEast people. I need a piece of PDI Glass. Anyone have an extra or going to the York show and can pick one up for meeeee?

Joe at pinballstar will have glass at a discount, but not sure if it pdi or invisiglass.

#8737 6 years ago

Thanks! I'm not sure it matters as I've had both. They both work.... can someone pick up a sheet for me?

#8738 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Joe at pinballstar will have glass at a discount, but not sure if it pdi or invisiglass.

He will not have extra sheets. He is only bringing sheets that are pre-paid.

#8740 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Thanks! I'm not sure it matters as I've had both. They both work.... can someone pick up a sheet for me?

If you pay him I could pick it up for you. However the distance between picking up at my house and picking up direct from Joe probably isn't much

#8741 6 years ago

SW LE for sale / trade mint just set up.

#8742 6 years ago

Spfxted. May we can do a group buy for PDI glass. I'd take one sheet and we'd save a lot on shipping. I'm in northern Manhattan. Anyone else?

Incidentally - I've seen invisiglass and liked it but even just seeing the demos on YouTube, PDI just seems to look better, enhanced contrast and less reflections.

#8743 6 years ago

I500 Sample game going for sale soon (Blue lower playfield) very little fade on left side. Very nice player condition. No errors, I think all quad targets are new and I have extra pieces. Looking for local buyer at this time. Email me a number and i will give you a call. Looking for 3k
Thanks Jim

#8744 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

If you pay him I could pick it up for you. However the distance between picking up at my house and picking up direct from Joe probably isn't much

Got ya! But thanks for the offer!

Quoted from Vdrums:

Spfxted. May we can do a group buy for PDI glass. I'd take one sheet and we'd save a lot on shipping. I'm in northern Manhattan. Anyone else?

Might be a good idea!

#8745 6 years ago
Quoted from Vdrums:

May we can do a group buy for PDI glass. I'd take one sheet and we'd save a lot on shipping. I'm in northern Manhattan. Anyone else?

I would be in for a widebody PDI.

#8746 6 years ago

If anything happens to be at York, please give me a shout....

#8747 6 years ago

[Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

#8748 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

I would be in for a widebody PDI.

I have a widebody Invisiglass from JJP I would sell. Still NIB. I can bring to York if someone wants it. Not bringing otherwise. Whatever going rate is for them.

#8749 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Got ya! But thanks for the offer!

Might be a good idea!

Ted,
If you wanted to put together a deal i would be in for 2 sheets of standard PDI glass as long as it fits system 7 Williams machines.

You might have to hang on to it for a couple of weeks till i could get it.

Bob

There are 30,395 posts in this topic. You are on page 175 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/175 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.