IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 608.
#8651 6 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I have posted pictures on Pinside in the past of this game being unboxed when I first got it .... of course I can't find the pics now, but they are floating around here somewhere. This game is minty fresh and plays like a dream.

Yup, this has got to be one of the nicest examples around... and about to get nicer as the Titan rings I ordered for her should be here by Tuesday.

#8652 6 years ago

This pin will be for sale at an estate sale tomorrow. They won't share the price, but said "the price is very reasonable."*

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Fun Park / EM 1 player
Year: August 1968
Production: 580 (!)
Cost: ????

Location/Time: 9AM-4PM
19 Janes Lane
Lloyd Harbor, NY 11743
Off West Neck Road. Private Lane.
Link/Contact: NA

OP: Working Gottlieb Pinball Machine (Fun Park).

Terms and Conditions:
Terms: Cash Only & Credit Cards over $100
Numbers Policy: We will be honoring a Sign-Up Sheet for this Sale!
Starting at 6:30 AM, and NOT before please, Early Bird Customers can Sign-up for Orderly Entry into the sale.
Please Use the Sign-Up Sheet that is placed in the MAILBOX.

*That remains to be seen.

#8653 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

This pin will be for sale at an estate sale tomorrow. They won't share the price, but said "the price is very reasonable."*
Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Fun Park / EM 1 player
Year: August 1968
Production: 580 (!)
Cost: ????
Location/Time: 9AM-4PM
19 Janes Lane
Lloyd Harbor, NY 11743
Off West Neck Road. Private Lane.
Link/Contact: NA
OP: Working Gottlieb Pinball Machine (Fun Park).
Terms and Conditions:
Terms: Cash Only & Credit Cards over $100
Numbers Policy: We will be honoring a Sign-Up Sheet for this Sale!
Starting at 6:30 AM, and NOT before please, Early Bird Customers can Sign-up for Orderly Entry into the sale.
Please Use the Sign-Up Sheet that is placed in the MAILBOX.
*That remains to be seen.

Never had luck at estate sales but I always enjoy them.

I did a storage locker today. Here's what I bought for $23

Edit - Nevermind. No pics allowed

#8654 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Never had luck at estate sales but I always enjoy them.
I did a storage locker today. Here's what I bought for $23
Edit - Nevermind. No pics allowed

That's sad.

#8655 6 years ago

It was one box. Sitting in the locker by itself. With a snow scraper on top. Took a chance. Opened it up and what's staring at me? A Sig Sauer gun case...

#8656 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

It was one box. Sitting in the locker by itself. With a snow scraper on top. Took a chance. Opened it up and what's staring at me? A Sig Sauer gun case...

With a human hand inside?

#8657 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

That's cool! I don't even want to know how to get into bidding on them. I hate losing so I would bid crazy high and just end up with some My Little Ponies or something.

#8658 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

That's cool! I don't even want to know how to get into bidding on them. I hate losing so I would bid crazy high and just end up with some My Little Ponies or something.

Lol. Unfortunately the case was empty. Well of the firearm. Brand new grips and accessories inside. I'll make a few bucks. For a split second I was ecstatic. Until I picked it up.

#8659 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Lol. Unfortunately the case was empty. Well of the firearm. Brand new grips and accessories inside. I'll make a few bucks. For a split second I was ecstatic. Until I picked it up.

Love my Sig over my Glock Both nice however. Updated my Wheel guns about 8 years ago, traded them in and actually made money. S&W 29 and 381 definitely held their value and then some.

#8660 6 years ago

I'm looking for a set of repro'd Elvira and the Party Monsters plastics.

#8661 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I'm working on a road trip October 1st to pick up a pin east of Baltimore and drop off a pin at the same time. I have these three pins I can bring along at the same time for a kill...”
2017-09-16
Montville, CT
Archived after: 78 days
Viewed: 535 times
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/road-trip-ctnjmd-oct-1st-spirit-of-76-orbit-full-house

I'm working on a road trip October 1st to pick up a pin east of Baltimore and drop off a pin at the same time. I have these three pins I can bring along at the same time for a killer price as I need to free up space.

Please PM if interested. Gary

Spirit of '76 $500

Heavy repairs to cabinet back and bottom (done right, see posting!) graphics repainted, cool 70's graffiti, backglass touched up and sealed, boards serviced and adjusted, score reels gone through, great chimes, many new play field posts from PBR, sealed back glass, missing inserts replaced. 2-3 playfield plastics have cracks from ball strikes, play as is or order new set for $75 from PBR to really dress it up. Still has working coin mechs, comes with new owners manual from PBR.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spirit-of-76-tough-but-going-to-try-and-saveer

Williams Full House $500

Fully serviced and ready to go, some new coils, unique stepped cabinet design, mylar non-stick protectors installed around popper bases to protect playfield, playfield cleaned and waxed, elastics changed, bulbs replaced, contacts cleaned and adjusted, stepper assemblies cleaned and lubed, back glass touched up and sealed.

Orbit $350

Nice playing machine, all contacts and steppers gone through, fresh elastics, replacement glass and lockbar, replacement chime box, sealed back glass. Some plastics funky. Only issue only plays one player or three player game. For some reason skips over player two and four. Installed a switch to enable one player game only. No time to look at it further, comes with new schematic from PBR.

#8662 6 years ago

I have a few pins I'm open to trading.

Not sure what I'm looking for, been out of the hobby for awhile...let me know what you got.

X-Men (LE) Magneto
(2nd Owner - HUO - small scratch on right side rail - Great shape)

T3
(3rd Owner - HUO - Great shape)

Who Dunnit
(Clean - slot machine replaced - scratch on left side of cabinet - Nice shape)

Dirty Harry
(Clean - LEDs - Gun works - Great cabinet - Great shape)

I would also consider a two for one, as I could use the space.

#8663 6 years ago

Throwing this out there for a friend of mine. He has a Bud Tapper with color side art. Looking to trade for a pin =/- cash or sell. The game is located in York just a couple minutes from the show. At this time the sound is out on the game. Not sure if I'll have time to look at it yet. Pm me if interested.

Update: Tapper is now sold.

#8664 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Flash Gordon Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling my Bally Flash Gordon Pinball. Game is in good condition but needs work. Playfield has an overlay, playfield protector, new drop targets & Titan rubbers. Open to trades...”
2017-10-30
Cinnaminson, NJ
1,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 483 times
Contributed to Pinside

I can bring to York.

#8665 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Austin Powers Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice shopped Stern Austin Powers. This machine came off route. Everything was torn down, waxed and shopped with right rubbers. Super Bright LED's installed throughout. CR2032 batte...”
2017-09-18
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
3,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 275 times
Stern Austin Powers for sale. Nice routed example. Full shop job done, Super Bright LED's installed, ramps removed and flame polished, CR2032 battery installed for high score save. White rubber throughout. Bright display. All working with zero errors. $3200 obo. Located in North NJ.

#8666 6 years ago

Going to be listing my TRON LE shortly. In beautiful shape and includes...

Moving lit Recognizer
Chrome Hardware
Lighted Topper
Hooked on Pinball Pop Bumper Kit
Color LCD Display
Shaker Motor
Lighted Light Cycles
Arcade Scoop Mod
Pinball Pro Speakers
Mirror Blades
Pinbits Plastic Protectors

Fantastic shape, plays 100%.

One thing to note, that one wire has come loose from the molex connector for the arcade mod screen, so that isn't lighting. Easy fix with the proper tool.

$11,000

Cash is king but will take a partial trade depending on the game/condition.

Dialed In LE is high on the list.

Easy pickup on first floor. NO SHIPPING PLEASE.

#8667 6 years ago

Looking for one of the following machines in nice condition:
- AC/DC premium (won't pay more than the cost of a new VE)
- Whitewater
- No Good Gofers
- Tales from the Crypt
- Tales of the Arabian Nights
- Congo
Please shoot me a PM. If you're interested in a beautiful Simpsons Pinball Party (color DMD, full LEDs, sillyoldelf art package, nuclear side rails and backbox hinges, and several popular mods) then I'd prefer a trade +/- cash
Thanks!

#8668 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Tron LE Selling my Tron LE in beautiful shape and includes... 3D Translite Moving lit Recognizer Chrome Hardware Lighted Topper Hooked on Pinball Pop Bumper Kit Color LCD Display ...”
2017-09-19
Morristown, NJ
10,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 1539 times

Just listed.

#8669 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Machine - For Sale
For Sale / For Trade: TRON: Legacy (LE)New!Home Used Only (HUO) “HUO Tron LE

Selling my Tron LE in beautiful shape and includes...
3D Translite
Moving lit Recognizer
Chrome Hardware
Lighted Topper
Color LCD Disp...”
31 minutes ago Morristown, NJ 11,000 (OBO)
Guinnesstime

Just listed.

Hmm...do I sell my fully modded pro to finance an LE. And only 15 minutes away...

#8671 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Hmm...do I sell my fully modded pro to finance an LE. And only 15 minutes away...

Um, yes

#8672 6 years ago

Data East Time Machine for Sale. $1,550 See my ad for details.

Machine - For Sale
Time Machine Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Data East Time Machine. Super nice playfield. Cabinet is very nice overall. CPU works fine but had previous repair from acid damage...game fully works. Top left display flicker...”
2017-09-19
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 290 times

#8673 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Absolutely, wish I could buy your pro right now!

#8674 6 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Absolutely, wish I could buy your pro right now!

It's a beauty. I'm just not sure I can justify another 3k (or more) for a moving recognizer, drop targets, and daft punk multiball...those are literally the only differences between mine and an LE.

#8675 6 years ago

1K a piece...your a baller...???!!!...no...???.............Joey

#8676 6 years ago

Titans came in last night so those were added. My ad was just updated with higher res PF pics w/ Titans installed.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Update: Titan Rubbers added last night. Higher resolution PF pics added. HUO Ripley's Believe It or Not! Previously owned by fellow Pinsider Max_Badazz, who was the original NIB ...”
2017-09-13
Manchester, NH
4,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 277 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8677 6 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Data East Time Machine for Sale. $1,550 See my ad for details.

Machine - For Sale
Time MachineNew!Used, working and clean “Data East Time Machine. Super nice playfield. Cabinet is very nice overall. CPU works fine but had previous repair from acid damage...game fully works.

Top left display flicker...”
3 hours ago New Hartford, CT 1,550
sagejr

I have a Big Guns that I started to shop and never got around to finishing. Works fine, cosmetically decent. Any interest in some sort of trade?

#8678 6 years ago

One last reminder that the first ever pinball tournament in the state of Delaware is going down this weekend. The First State Flip Off will become an annual event in Delaware after this year. We already have 47 RSVPS coming from DC, Baltimore, Philly, and NJ to attend. If interested please see this thread for more details:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delawares-first-annual-state-pinball-tournament

#8679 6 years ago

Looking for a cheap small crane/claw machine to put out on Halloween. Can meet at York show or pick up around the SE PA, NJ, MD, DE area.

#8680 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Wtb: MNF Data East, location CT, I'll be in York as well.

Sent you a pm friend has mnf

Hope my locals are ready to buy. Lot of tweeners coming in like crazy the next few weeks.

#8681 6 years ago

Have a semi working project Chicago Coin Juke Box Project looking to trade for another title - project is fine can add some cash

Pm for details

Located in Upstate NY

#8682 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

I have a Big Guns that I started to shop and never got around to finishing. Works fine, cosmetically decent. Any interest in some sort of trade?

No thanks on the trade offer as I've owned a Big Guns in the past....appreciate the offer though.

#8683 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Machine - For Sale
For Sale / For Trade: TRON: Legacy (LE)New!Home Used Only (HUO) “HUO Tron LE

Selling my Tron LE in beautiful shape and includes...
3D Translite
Moving lit Recognizer
Chrome Hardware
Lighted Topper
Color LCD Disp...”
11,000 (OBO)

Just listed.

Thanks for all inquiries. Responded to them.

Updated Trade list:
Dialed In LE
Guns N Roses
XMen LE
Whitewater
ACDC Premium / Luci
Kiss LE

Maybe others. Shoot over an offer.

#8684 6 years ago

I have a very nice Road Show that I think it's time to part with... Super nice playfield, full Coin taker LED kit, new rubber bands and balls. $3,000 Market place ad coming soon.

#8685 6 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I have a very nice Road Show that I think it's time to part with... Super nice playfield, full Coin taker LED kit, new rubber bands and balls. $3,000 Market place ad coming soon.

You put rubber bands in it?

#8686 6 years ago

My super nice TSPP is officially on the market. Would prefer a trade +/- cash deal for an AC/DC Premium, WhiteWater, or No Good Gofers. Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “**Price Reduction** This is the best I can do on this great machine. Excellent condition TSPP The machine includes the following upgrades/mods: Full LEDs, Nuclear Side Rails an...”
2017-09-20
Vienna, VA
5,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1694 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8687 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

You put rubber bands in it?

Ya, I was short on rings so I put used stretched out old rubber bands in it instead.

#8688 6 years ago

Getting a Mustang Pro in. 3400 OBO

#8689 6 years ago

Have a few games I'm getting ready to put on the market. All deeply cleaned, shopped, and fully functional.

Grand Lizard - $1,600obo
Game is in really nice shape with a great backglass and playfield. Playfield is covered mostly by mylar that looks factory. Magnets work great. Cabinet has a few scratches and dents that are noticeable up close. Comes with manual.

Space Station - $2,200obo
Game is in phenomenal shape with a full factory mylar. Fully LEDed (including flashers) in natural white. The reds in the cabinet are bright. Comes with an extra space station motor, manual, and cabinet protectors. Translite signed by Barry Oursler.

The Comet - $1,200obo
Players Comet with playfield mylar (not factory). LED in the GI and incandescanets in the inserts and backbox - I tried all LED and preferred this look the most. Backglass is in great shape. Comes with manual and cabinet protectors.

Sky Kings (EM) - $800obo
Backglass on this game is nearly perfect. It's the nicest I've ever seen on any EM. Playfield looks great. New captive balls. Comes with manual/schematic.

Smash TV (arcade game) - $600
Game is in a centipede cabinet painted black. Marquee is bright and unfaded. Super fun but just doesn't do well on location.

I can ship, just shoot me your zip code and let me know whether or not you'll require a lift gate truck. Also willing to entertain trades +\- cash on either side of the deal. Primarily interested in DMD games but always will to entertain other ideas.

I will be getting pictures in order and putting them up soon but figured this would be a good place to start. Please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM with any questions. Thanks for taking a look.

#8690 6 years ago

Looking for a sheet of PDI playfield glass if anyone nearby has an extra one to sell....

#8691 6 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

5y 84k 5,494 4
Looking for a sheet of PDI playfield glass if anyone nearby has an extra one to sell....

Strange post. Are your Pinside stats important when buying glass ? ☺️

#8692 6 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

5y 84k 5,494 4

OK...

4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42

#8693 6 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

OK...
4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42

Y2K, 3.14, TB12

#8694 6 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

OK...
4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42

And the winning lottery numbers are......

#8695 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

And the winning lottery numbers are......

they got stretched!

#8696 6 years ago

Any scared stiff or cirqus Voltaire for sale out there?

#8697 6 years ago

I have no idea why the stats showed up in my post.
Post adjusted so all can be ok again on Pinside...

#8698 6 years ago

Anyway PDI Glass anyone ?

#8699 6 years ago

Baywatch FS will be at York Show

#8700 6 years ago

Friday morning price reduction bump!

If you don't want the colorDMD, the price is $5250. If you want the colorDMD and an extra Stern DMD (red) then I'll throw it in for another $50. I'm around this weekend and the machine is on the first floor...super easy loading. I'll ship if buyer makes all arrangements but money must clear my account first.

Thanks!!!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “**Price Reduction** This is the best I can do on this great machine. Excellent condition TSPP The machine includes the following upgrades/mods: Full LEDs, Nuclear Side Rails an...”
2017-09-20
Vienna, VA
5,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1694 times
Contributed to Pinside

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/174?hl=zlorya and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.