IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 171 of 608.
#8502 6 years ago

Al's Garage Band dropped to $2000.

Looking for a Taxi but open to other games for trade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53080

#8503 6 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Thanks, but it is no longer available

I have a buddy with a Mint condition premium (non slimer, gb models confuse me).
Couple minor protection mods, he sell outright or do partial trades with cash.
Flawless pin, he said low plays.
If u want the details, pm me.

#8504 6 years ago

Looking for an Ice Cold Beer or Robotron. Finders fee

#8505 6 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Not to step on toes, but I'm looking for one as well! Any arcade machine that plays Galaga, (non-multicade). A friend of mine is going though a really tragic family situation and he's an avid Galaga player, insanely good. Figured nothing cheers ya up like arcade therapy.

Here's one in Utica that is a Pac-Man/Galaga. Sounds like he'll go down to $950, I didn't bite because I'd really want the Ms. Pac-Man version

utica.craigslist.org link

#8506 6 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

How about a Taxi? Got one of those, now or soon?

no sorry

#8507 6 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Looking for a HUO GB Pro if anyone has one for sale 'round here

I have one I was trying to trade for another newer Stern or would sell outright. PM me if you are interested.

#8508 6 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Looking for a Tron with a few mods. Have a nice huo AC/DC prem with some mods in Md. High plays but great shape and a few upgrades. Looking for even trade. Thx

Found a Tron. 5950 gets AC/DC premium Lots of mods , topper, shaker etc

#8509 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “selling my shadow pinball all shopped out works great all new leds on playfield behind flippers under the upper playfield grumpy playfield lighting kit installed on upper playfie...”
2017-08-26
Middletown, NY
4,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 81 times
Contributed to Pinside

shadow is up
all new plastics
led
playfield lighting
invisiglass
color dmd

#8510 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “selling my tom very nice fully working very nice cab color dmd 3d translite topper invisiglass flipper fidelity speakers all new leds new trunk new chain mod on trunk led shooter r...”
2017-08-26
Middletown, NY
7,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 368 times

loaded with mods and a beautiful game

#8511 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “selling a very nice totan all new leds led ocd board gi ocd board new limited ed topper invisiglass color dmd new jeweled lamp (200.00 cost) flipper fidelity speakers new genie ne...”
2017-08-26
Middletown, NY
7,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 245 times
Contributed to Pinside

loaded with mods and very nice
has led and gi ocd boards
invisiglass
color dmd
ff speakers
loaded

#8512 6 years ago

Had some interest in trades and a few inquires about purchase (nothing solid yet).
I've found a couple pins from my list, so i'm now more open to sale and not just a trade.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a nice Bride of Pinbot i'd like to trade. Plays extremely fast, was tweaked, adjusted, modded by a respected member of the northeast community. Easily the best playing pin ...”
2017-08-22
Jackson, NJ
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 434 times

#8513 6 years ago

Hi group:
I just decided today after communicating with Darrin over my Bally KISS, it's time to thin the herd.
I am looking to trade all of these games for one.
1) Bally KISS-all shopped out, playing great, nice original playfield, bottom of BG was sealed as it was starting to lift. Also new CPU.
2) Williams Black Knight- all original in nice condition. Just got the boards back from John Wart so I have not had a chance to install them so consider it not working at this time. Game also needs to be shopped.
3) Gottlieb Pro Pool Wedgehead. All shopped, plays great but having a problem with the chime unit. Very nice PF, BackGlass is respectable with usual flaking in certain parts.

Will sell individually if no trades. Please PM me for more info. What are you tired of?

Thanks!!

#8514 6 years ago

Maverick for sale. Very nice play field. Ad in the pinside market. 1900 obo.

#8515 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Ripley's for sale that plays 100%. Cabinet is decent. Displays and boards 100%. NVRAM installed. Narly all rubbers were replaced 170 plays ago. Lollipop siderails. There are 2 smal...”
2017-08-27
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 468 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8516 6 years ago

Looking for a cheap CFTBL!

#8517 6 years ago

Looking for a Super Chexx Bubble Hockey.

#8518 6 years ago

All functional and ready to go, always interested in trades even if partial project.

1976 Gottlieb Spirit of '76 Pinball Machine - $550
1975 Williams Big Ben Pinball Machine - $500
1966 Williams Full House Pinball Machine - $550

#8519 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Good luck! ... if it's cheap -the price will reflect the condition

#8520 6 years ago

Williams Pharaoh and Data East Time Machine - both on market place.

#8521 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

they should be giving those away now!

#8522 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

hey should be giving those away now!

I KNOW! Just trying to help folks get those scummy machines out of their homes....

#8523 6 years ago

Looking for a Target Alpha. Missed out on a craigslist sale because the seller was less than communicative and now I look at that empty space and don't want anything else. Solar City would be an acceptable substitute but I prefer the 4 player.

#8524 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlieNY:

Hi group:
I just decided today after communicating with Darrin over my Bally KISS, it's time to thin the herd.
I am looking to trade all of these games for one.
1) Bally KISS-all shopped out, playing great, nice original playfield, bottom of BG was sealed as it was starting to lift. Also new CPU.
2) Williams Black Knight- all original in nice condition. Just got the boards back from John Wart so I have not had a chance to install them so consider it not working at this time. Game also needs to be shopped.
3) Gottlieb Pro Pool Wedgehead. All shopped, plays great but having a problem with the chime unit. Very nice PF, BackGlass is respectable with usual flaking in certain parts.
Will sell individually if no trades. Please PM me for more info. What are you tired of?
Thanks!!

Bump for a great seller. I've bought 2 machines from PinballCharlieNY.

#8525 6 years ago
Quoted from helicomatic:

Looking for a Target Alpha. Missed out on a craigslist sale because the seller was less than communicative and now I look at that empty space and don't want anything else. Solar City would be an acceptable substitute but I prefer the 4 player.

Join the club! I had communicated with the seller, worked around their schedule and agreed to pick it up on Sunday morning. I emailed him on Saturday night to confirm and he responded Sunday that he had sold it to someone else. I looked so sad my wife gave me a hug, lol. Its one of my dream machines and I was so close, lol.

#8526 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

I had communicated with the seller, worked around their schedule and agreed to pick it up on Sunday morning.

I was going to pick it up on Monday because that was the earliest day he offered. Craigslist is great!

Good luck finding one. It's a great game.

#8527 6 years ago

It sure is! I play one at RI Pinball everytime I am there. I just sold another machine the day before, Target Alpha was available and in my town as well. I felt it was fate, FATE! lol.

#8528 6 years ago

Thinking about trading my huo GB pro for something different. Probably poor timing given the recent news but the game is still super fun and in great condition. No ghosting inserts and only a few tasteful mods. Looking for the following but not limited to: + or - cash

Star Trek stern
Walking dead
Shadow
Wcs
Centaur
Ngg
Demo man
Pinbot

#8529 6 years ago

I have a spider-man I would like to trade,but would also sell. very good condition. alternate sling plastics all led bulbs including all flashers. Also color changing back box lighting kit

#8530 6 years ago

HUO Hobbit LE for Trade. Looking for HUO ACDC or Metallica Premium.

#8531 6 years ago

This might be a strange request but can anyone advise me on buying a pin local to NYC (within a 90 minute drive) that I can buy as a temporary machine?

I'm waiting to see what JJP #4 announced is before pulling the trigger on buying my first and only pin.

I'd like to get something I can buy and sell easily in 3-4 months, to have a game to play in the meantime.

Is there anyone that likes shopping for other people's pins. (OPP)?

I do this kind of thing to help friends buy stereo gear (my other passion)

PM me with ideas or suggestions.
I'm not opposed to having something shipped if there's a good enough deal on a desirable title.

#8533 6 years ago

Looking for great condition of one of the following:

Rollergames
Radical
Whirlwind

Maybe other of same era. Please PM. Thanks!

#8534 6 years ago

Thanks force flow.

Anyone have a Shadow in the NYC Area (within an hour or so). Robs looked fantastic but it's gone.

#8535 6 years ago

WTB Working Barracora.

#8536 6 years ago
Quoted from ShootForSlrValue:

WTB Working Barracora.

A seller in NY listed a really high quality Barracora on pinside marketplace this week, and then cancelled the ad as "not sold." Look for the cancelled ad and reach out to him. Maybe he's on the fence about selling it

#8537 6 years ago

Going to list my TRON pro in a couple days on the market but wanted to offer it here first. Original run with 3D translite. Game is HUO but has seen a shit ton of plays (rightfully so). Overall condition is well above player but not quite collector. At least not to me, but it is extremely nice. Very slight flipper wear on right side. List of mods is as follows:

ELI Ramps
Hallmark Light Cycles
Color DMD
Arcade 3.1
LED's
Mirror Blades with decals
Flynn's sign
Lit scoop
Scoop cliffy
Instruction cards

Prob more, have to look. Game has less than 10 plays since Aardvark completely tore it down and shopped it. All new rubbers etc. Plays 100% as it should. Pricing will be as follows:

As is - $6300
With brand new chrome armor with lollipop rails, hinges, legs, bolts and lockdown (uninstalled) - $6700

The chrome armor will hide the flipper wear and really make the game shine (ha get it!). I think with the armor most would put it in the collector quality range. Very easy pick up. Located in Manchester, NH.

Not listed in trades unless you do spray foam insulation. Yes I'm serious.

Also have an issue free GB Premium going up for sale too. Absolutely MINT.

#8538 6 years ago

Have a pretty nice Scorpion for sale or trade. Mostly working.

#8539 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Going to list my TRON pro in a couple days on the market but wanted to offer it here first. Original run with 3D translite. Game is HUO but has seen a shit ton of plays (rightfully so). Overall condition is well above player but not quite collector. At least not to me, but it is extremely nice. Very slight flipper wear on right side. List of mods is as follows:
ELI Ramps
Hallmark Light Cycles
Color DMD
Arcade 3.1
LED's
Flynn's sign
Lit scoop
Scoop cliffy
Instruction cards
Prob more, have to look. Game has less than 10 plays since Aardvark completely tore it down and shopped it. All new rubbers etc. Plays 100% as it should. Pricing will be as follows:
As is - $6300
With brand new chrome armor with lollipop rails, hinges, legs, bolts and lockdown (uninstalled) - $6700
The chrome armor will hide the flipper wear and really make the game shine (ha get it!). I think with the armor most would put it in the collector quality range. Very easy pick up. Located in Manchester, NH.

Good seller keeps machines in great condition. Buy with confidence. I got a STLE of him and it is mint. Runs great over a year later.

#8540 6 years ago
Quoted from mainelycoasters:

Good seller keeps machines in great condition. Buy with confidence. I got a STLE of him and it is mint. Runs great over a year later.

Thanks man! Glad you are still enjoying that. Yes I definitely take care of my machines. Anyone interested PM me please. Have a reno project that is snowballing quickly.

#8541 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

ELI Ramps
Hallmark Light Cycles
Color DMD
Arcade 3.1
LED's
Flynn's sign
Lit scoop
Scoop cliffy
Instruction cards
As is - $6300

LOL...It's probably already sold. Seems like lots of people are after a Tron.

#8542 6 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

LOL...It's probably already sold. Seems like lots of people are after a Tron.

Nope not yet

Come and get it!!

#8543 6 years ago

only problem i see is the distance.

#8544 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

only problem i see is the distance.

I can ship

#8545 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

A seller in NY listed a really high quality Barracora on pinside marketplace this week, and then cancelled the ad as "not sold." Look for the cancelled ad and reach out to him. Maybe he's on the fence about selling it

I sent multiple messages. No reply.

#8546 6 years ago
Quoted from ShootForSlrValue:

I sent multiple messages. No reply.

I didn't hear back from him about his Xenon either. Looking for that title within a few hours drive from the Hudson Valley, if anyone has one. Projects ok, CPR fields are in the que as well.

#8547 6 years ago

TRON PRO - $6300
GB Premium - $6400

Chrome package added to either +$400. Includes lockdown, lollipop rails, legs, bolts and hinges. Brand new still boxed.

Compared to what I've seen listed lately the TRON is a great deal. Not looking to make money off these. Losing money on both. Just looking to give them good homes and move forward with my reno.

#8548 6 years ago

Would absolutely LOVE that Tron but just can't swing it right now

#8549 6 years ago

I still have my IJ if anyone is interested, willing to negotiate and or trade, see my ad for details...

#8550 6 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Would absolutely LOVE that Tron but just can't swing it right now

Are you in the flooring, insulation or carpentry business by chance?

Also forgot. I have an HEP clear coated NOS BBB playfield too. $3k.

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 171 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/171 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.